Germany investigates Facebook's Zuckerberg over hate speech inaction

archive.is/Qjgwa
Oy vey! Shut it down! Jewkerberg gets a taste of his own medicine!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/09/17/german-govt-hires-ex-stasi-agent-patrol-facebook-xenophobic-comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking retard.

I dont know who is jewing who anymore

FB is already losing members over it SJW tendencies. That Merkel's government is pushing FB to go basically shoot itself is just quaint, just quaint.

wtf? I knew Germany was in bad shape, but this is worse than I imagined.

How much of CURRENTYEAR Germany's government is kikes? It has to be at least 3/4. They seriously treat mean words and hurt feelings as worse than murder, rape and human trafficking combined. The only race that cares that much about controlling others' thoughts and words is Jews.

It's about time they stop that racist!

Germany is so poz'd that even Faceberg is not PC enough for them.

Germany is becoming so cucked it's making Sweden look like the 3rd Reich.

Jews jewing jews, they really are a bunch of mentally ill incest-products.

This has been a long time coming. Meet Annetta Kahane, former Stasi informant, who now works for the German government monitoring non-communist-approved speech. In a stunning validation of the horseshoe theory, a German communist secret police officer is now persecuting a Jew over political crimes in the name of anti-fascism.

breitbart.com/london/2015/09/17/german-govt-hires-ex-stasi-agent-patrol-facebook-xenophobic-comments/

Hahahahhahhahahahah what the fuck even
The Jews are jewing each other for not jewing the goyim enough.
2016 is the best year of my life

No, it's BETTER than you imagined. Do you not see that the establishment is disorganized and eating itself from the inside?
All the recent happenings are signs that the Jewish empire is collapsing

The absurdity: they make Zuckerberg a martyr over that Kikebook not doing enough for censorship.

I was just goint to post this exact thing. Shadilay m8

KEK VULT

They are afraid. They know once Clinton and the King Nigger are behind bars there is no one to protect them from the angry mob.

It's all crumbling under their feet.

The ~60 or so people arrest in Germany who discussed crap in a private group that was mostly white nationalism and anti refugee became widespread. The SJW tendencies are becoming obvious and users are going to alternatives and just use facebook because they have to. It seems overall facebook is losing its steam since a lot of people don't want their personal data to just be out there for Zuckerberg to sell.

I don't use facebook, I have other chat applications though. I don't like my life being all over the internet.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I thought you guys liked the nazis, they censored way harder than this.

As with other European nations, and as they have been for centuries in Europe, (((they))) probably represent the power 'behind the throne'.

We're hitting levels of 'Who's Jewing Who' that shouldn't' even be possible.