Is Detroit too far gone to be worth the Man power,Money,and investment such as entirely new infrastructure?

Is Detroit too far gone to be worth the Man power,Money,and investment such as entirely new infrastructure?

I mean could it be done even if it means shipping all of the remaining White South Africans to Detroit,and the Area around it?

Or is the city too far gone? Would Michigan be better off if we were to shutter it,and disperse the remaining Detroit residents to other cities?

If Detroit is so far gone, what other city would you like to be revived?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/11/nearly-2000-water-systems-fail-lead-tests/81220466/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's good enough for refugees, they come from war torn countries.

detroit is excellent for transitioning, it will remind them of home

witnessed

Pretty much this. Build a wall around DEEtroit and drop them all in to feed off themselves.

Before they are all deported, as a last penance, we will force niggers to rebuild Detroit.

So deport the niggers,and replenish the city with White South Africans?

Or regular white Americans. White South Africans need to repopulate their own country after we help them slaughter the niggers there, after all.

Nuke now

If Trump can get the auto industry back and get whites to move their for jobs, would this make Michigan go permanent red?

Think outside of the box boys, caterpillar is practically bankrupt, buy their inventory (diggers, dozers…) wholesale, dig a huge moat and fill it with lead polluted water.(detroit drinking water)

We know they can't swim (meditterenean sea is filled with their corpses) also blacks can't swim (win-win, they can't get out) and bonus points for not hiring mexicans to build the wall.

FUCK YEAH MURICAAAAAAA

weirdly enough detroit has a really good water system, you're thinking of flint

realistically it's not worth it, the city was starting to die back in the 50s, the racial problem is just a final nail in the coffin

Detroit drinking water is fine.

In fact, they supplied Flint with water and there was no issue. Flint's water issues arose when Detroit rightfully told them to fuck off because they were tired of paying for Flint's service.

Flint decided to fix their old water system and become independent of Detroit. Unsurprisingly, they didn't fix it properly and their water became contaminated with lead.

Michigan, as a whole, has the best drinking water in the United States. Flint is just full of niggers who didn't properly fix their water system.

How many niggers could you move with these?

Yes, Michigan would go red.
Niggers would flee en masse, since nothing scares niggers more than hard work and honest jobs.

Hey, let's talk about Flint.

What are the chances of Flint always having bad water due to old infrastructure,and the unions/democrats decided to use the lead water to take down the Republican Governor?

They cay 2000 towns/cities are like Flint.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/11/nearly-2000-water-systems-fail-lead-tests/81220466/

Ah. So THAT explains Michael Moore.

This wouldn't shock me at all.

Snyder helped get Detroit out of bankruptcy by installing an emergency manager. The niggers hate Snyder for even momentarily taking the government power away from niggers that have run Detroit into the ground.

Nothing if ever too far gone for white man to rebuild and improve, if white man is allowed to do his fullest, and without non whites interfering.

At first, I was disgusted with the concept of emergency managers, as unelected officials meddling in "troublesome" cities' business. Then I remembered Kwame Kilpatrick happened and realized it was just an anti-nigger policy.

This.

Everything is there for Detroit to return to its former glory.
Well, everything but white people and jobs.

You bring back jobs and subsequently, white people, you'll see why Detroit was one of the top five cities in America at one time.

When gramps was young, he told stories of everyone, including niggers, dressed in suits just to go to the market - lest people look down on you as an urchin for not maintaining proper appearances. Every home had a manicured lawn, new car in the driveway and every home was more than properly maintained.
Now? Well, you know what it's like now.

waste of energy, let it all burn down, why help?

1)they're ungrateful
2)you know they're going to fuck up again

Hey remember when the liberals & their pets were kvetching because Detroit was shutting off the nigger's water off after they haven't been paying their water bills for years?

Exactly. I thought we were going to devolve into some sort of state-run dystopia.
Nigger governments are the disease. Emergency managers are the cure.

you seem to forget that Europe was in ruins after WW2 and half the world was under communist rule

Very well.

This was fucking hilarious. They didn't pay for years and finally when the bills and shutoff notices came, there was crying and gnashing of teeth. The government offered payment plans, too. But nope. Niggers thought they were entitled to free water.
I don't know about you white folks, but if my bill doesn't come, I go down to city call and ask why. Then pay it.

I would like kike sliders like you executed, revived and then boiled alive.

I'm sorry… explain why this is relevant to Detroit, if you would.

Not him but Europe's manufacturing base was destroyed.

Here's something he didn't bring up as well.

Automation. They didn't have Automation like CNC machines like we do now have back in the 50s.

Automation is why jobs won't come back like what happened during ww2 if ww3 were to happen.

Up until the 1940s it was over 90% White, in fact there is still a ton of White people in the suburbs.

It wasn't a "black city" it's just that during the Jim Crow era of the south, a lot of nogs fled north, since the Motor City had much more jobs than people, the nogs poured into the city. Eventually they tried to "own it" as the first black supremacist city. The moment the high paying factory jobs left, the city just fell apart.

But it was a White city and it needs to go back to being one. The city "only" has 670,000 people (so many nogs have long fled to other cities) so it could be gentrified and taken over gradually.

wages were high because high demand for goods and not enough people to make them, especially with Europe's production facilities being destroyed after the war

China and Russia weren't competing in the world market because they were under communist rule, they weren't producing luxury goods, so jobs couldn't be exported to third world shitholes, that's why the fifties were America's greatest times

Feds will just bush mudshits into the city,they bus muds into small towns.

To be fair, the number of jobs is never going to return to the level it was in the 50s.

But if the auto and manufacturing jobs now in Mexico were to return to Detroit, it would be quite a transformation.
Right now Detroit has under one million people. If the jobs being done in Mexico were to return, it would create jobs associated with autos to return.
I don't have the patience to explain it fully, but Ford and GM are not the only gigs associated with the auto industry.
Many factories still here in Detroit make plastics. There's the ABS Sunroof Factory, for instance.
There's Great Lakes Steel and Detroit Cold Rolling Steel, which have suffered.
There's many more jobs that the return of auto manufacturing would bring. So many, in fact, that our population would need to grow to fill them all.
Then there's other industries that would grow due to this. Where would this new population spend their money? It's about much more than manufacturing.

This is assuming Trump wins, bro.

They tried this. The bussing of niggers into the burbs caused a huge shitstorm of strikes by students, which both of my parents participated in in the 1970s.

You doubt the God Emperor?!

He said the American Dream is dead but he'll bring it back bigger and better than ever before!

Would it make sense to build new Integrated Steel Mills like bethlehem steel, or should we build mini mills instead?

Why not re-open the old ones with different owners?

National Steel, for instance, is still in pristine condition. It's practically turnkey still. Just needs a buyer, product and workers.

This is why I say it would be easier to revitalize Detroit than most people think by looking at the surface.

i wouldn't want to buy US steel, apparently it isn't good quality for building tall buildings

You basically have build a new one with how outdated the city is with aspects such as old infrastructure.

The soil is contaminated so whites can't grow gardens. We could use Prison labor, but still.

What do you mean?

Some are beyond repair, but the locations on the river and real estate on which they sit are very valuable. Bulldoze and rebuild anew.
The tax breaks Detroit would give you would be worth it. They are starving for things like this to happen.

No. It's not too far gone. Nothing is too far gone. Change the trade deals so that companies are incentivized to move to the US and Detroit could quickly be filled up with factories again.

The nog numbers are dwindling and the city is ripe for gentrification and revitalization. The biggest issue remaining is the nog government that is completely dysfunctional there.

If anybody could do it, it would be Trump with his plan to revitalize the inner cities.

You're thinking of Chinese steel

no i was thinking of 9/11

I thought he was talking about the company US Steel.

American Steel is just fine. Not sure what he's talking about.

>>>/killyourself/

You best be joking.

It was just fine until jet fuel melted it. :^)

are you for real?

ooooohh it was the jet fueeeeeel, my bad

So you're retarded, good to know.

not getting a joke

double nigger detected

I'm willing to bet my life that you're a spic.

well, hang yourself cuz i'm not

That's not true. You should do a search for Detroit urban farming. I think we lead the nation is that particular area.

Soil contamination happens in all industrial areas. A nice grant would go a long way to help eliminate that.

Would such labor be a great way to rehabilitate criminals?

Should white people or criminals be used for toxic clean up such as asbestos removal & insulation replacement?

Flatten the abandoned buildings in one fell swoop with a neutron bomb, then accidentally use another one on Bloomfield to keep the Chosen from screwing things up in the future.

Well mate, that's because you have something of a concept of personal responsibility, which you absolutely can't ever ask of 95% of black people because they think asking them to pay for services they use, instead of eternally leeching off of whitey, is racism.

You'd actually want a high yield airburst to flatten everything. Neutron bombs leave the buildings (generally) and work of ionizing radiation not blast-wave. You'd end up with a bunch of irradiated dead niggers and shitty buildings

But there are historical buildings that you want to keep around.

Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good user.

They make special suits and respirators to eliminate asbestos while protecting workers.
I used to remove it from old heating and cooling ducts without protection. It's not like you're dealing with Chernobyl-level toxicity. I didn't do much asbestos removal, but it's not as horrible and deadly as one thinks. That's mostly trumped up so people can get gibs for having worked around it for years and years. Tons of products used to be made from asbestos. It's not healthy or good, but it's also not as unsafe as they make it seem. The issue with asbestos is the tiny particulate that dissipates when you disturb it.
Wear protective gear and you'll be fine.

Airlift the city and drop it in the middle of the australian desert

Yeah, they jacked up the rest of Wayne County's water bills to make up for their shortfall, too.
My water bill went from ≈$30/month to ≈$45-ish per month.
And that was after it being consistently the same amount (plus or minus a few bucks each quarter) for the few years I lived here before all that nonsense went down.

How would you convince them to stay and rebuild the city and pay off the debt the niggers accrued?

Please god no

But they never will.
Detroit has an oppressive tax policy. Even if they give breaks to businesses for locating in the city, there's still two other strikes against them:
1. Employee city payroll tax - Everybody who works in the city pays tax to Detroit (2.5% for residents; 1.5% for non-residents, IIRC)
2. Every business operating in the city has to have a certain percentage of city residents working at their business, or they get penalized.

Was there any name the strikes went by? I'd like to read about it

If I lived in America I'd buy up a lot of Detroit property, shit goes for penny and one day in the far future will likely be worth something.