Kikebart is reporting the Clinton Epistein shit, saying NYPD ready to arrest

breitbart.
com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

archive.is/ehpoJ

IT'S HAPPENING

MSM COVERAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-department-homeland-security-chairman-officially-indicts-hillary-clinton-treason/
foxnews.com/
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
boards.4chan.
archive.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43674
facebook.com/OregonStateRifleClub/posts/719271578194641
archive.is/bhc4z
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45639
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45222
dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/are-three-democratic-senators-confirmed-pedophiles
archive.is/ZdTJt/
message-global.com/who/susan-mccue
archive.is/MbsjS
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/foxs-brett-baier-walks-back-assertion-clinton-foundation-indictment-was-likely
justice.gov/pardon/rules-governing-petitions-executive-clemency
archive.is/9F5wy
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

The fact that they're using Erik Prince as a source is a very big deal. He's the founder of Blackwater and knows where the bodies are buried. He defected from ZOG to the general Chinese sphere a few years ago.

If InHuma and Weenie walk due to a deal, I'll be very, very fucking pissed.

Doesn't this count as confirmation from a named source?

Is kikebart considered MSM these days? Not to us so much as to normies. I know most liberals view it as being about as legit as the National Enquirer.

Erik Prince was the one.

He founded Blackwater a private military contractor. They'd know.

1. We already have a thread.
2. It’s just as unproven as the shit from yesterday.

Wait does that mean blackwater is based again?

Ann Coulter, Mike Huckabee, Roger Stone.

Fuck yeah it's MSM

TIME TO FLUSH THE POO

AVOID THE STORY GOY

I explicitly directed you TO the story.

You fucking shills will call it unproven if CNN confirmed it.

Go shitpost in the other thread.

DONT PAY ATTENTION THE STORY GOY

DONT SPREAD IT GOY

The Chinese aren't the Jews but they aren't our friends. Prince is still a sketchy son of a bitch who has done a lot of things that would turn most decent people's stomachs, but the enemy of an enemy…

I explicitly directed you TO the story.

A man who owns a military contractor saying it's true should be ignored?

You remember who founded their country, right? That chinks are stupider than ants when left to their own devices isn’t as relevant as it would otherwise be.

Why not read what was written before replying to it, moishe? Is it really that hard?

There’s no hard evidence for any of this anywhere. Everything we’ve been given as “evidence” has been easily disproven. Everything else we’ve seen has said they’re likely to wait until after the election to do anything in the first place.

Constant fucking vigilance. We can’t trust anyone but ourselves.

Yeah I know who the (((maoists))) were.

Polite sage for off-topic

Reported.

Erik Prince saying this is the last bit of evidence I need to believe this. I believe it fully now.

Reported.

That poo in the loo could actually be involved in bringing down the entire Clintonbushobongo crime family. What a time to be alive.

Reported.

Reb0rted.

Factually incorrect, in fact political Judaism (Marxism) is literally enshrined as the only allowed political ideology upon punishment or imprisonment or death, and they are a one party jewish state.

toasting in an legendary bread

Reported.

I see a lot of smoke, but no fire. Where's the fire?

Article has been updated since the archive in the OP.

If true this is absolutely outrageous. The Justice Department is preventing one of the biggest happenings of all time out of political bias. REEEEEE

POST YFW SHILLERY IS INDICTED 3 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION

THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE POO IN THIS LOO CLINTON

You’re a shill for asking that question. Because they said so.

Beep0rtodd.

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY CHAIRMAN OFFICIALLY INDICTS HILLARY CLINTON OF TREASON

usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-department-homeland-security-chairman-officially-indicts-hillary-clinton-treason/

Fuck off, m8.

Well, user, there is walking and then there is walking.

Reported for admitting to being a shill.

Huma must be crucified, but I almost want Wiener walk just to see what globalist scheme he fucks up next. The man is Mike Nelson Destroyer of Worlds.

HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL

Here's the video.

((()))

Yes, I know who established Maoist China, (though the redpill is appreciated for the unaware) but modern China is at the very least a different faction from ZOG was what I meant by that. Similar to how the USSR was started by Jews and then after they had sucked the life out of it they partly were shoahed by Stalin and partly jumped ship, and modern Russia, while it has (((oligarchs))) isn't a monolithically Jewish controlled entity either.

Sorry again for going off-topic. Back on topic, my point was that Eric Prince coming out with this under his own name means that the story is probably legitimate.

DESIGNATED SHITTING COURTHOUSE

Peepeepoopered.

Reported for hoaxes.

Hmmm….

No mention of this on Fox's website:

foxnews.com/

Nothing on the live stream: (disable ad blocker)

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

BULLSHIT

H

Video is a guy on the Homeland Security Council of the Senate saying "Hillary committed treason" but not an arrest for treason.

see

It's from last night. He didn't officially indict her, but he did say she was guilty of treason. Calm your autismo.

Kill yourself.

Wasn't Huma doing a fundraiser for Hillary just last night? I want to believe this story, but it doesn't make sense that Huma will still be out campaigning if she had turned state's witness.

Yes, it’s called a hoax. Report him.

I'll believe this when I see it. Erik Prince is not a reliable source. We'll see. . .

Reported.

He's the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. In his opinion she's guilty of treason. Either his opinion is an outlier or something big is going to happen.

Please happen.

Remember remember the 5th of November

Is it unheard of for indictments to be served on weekends? I guess it would be possible. I certainly hope that is the case.

Right?? Why the fuck would he stick his neck out there if he didn't see the tides turning and a new Don on the horizon. He probably wants to help unpozz our military and collect them federal reserve bucks.

Shesheshoopered.

Yeah, he's either completely nuking his reputation or it really is bad. I'm listening to the interview and he sounds pissed, dumbfounded and keeps specifically referring to sources at NYPD headquarters. He's all in on this.

If this is a disinfo campaign, it is the best one I've ever seen.

I-is that you, F.B.I user?

There's something here. You've got Steve Pieczenik, this guy, and whoever is talking to TruePundit all saying the same thing. Either it's some kind of coordinated smear campaign or Hillary is in a hell of a lot of trouble.

This is important. Breitbart tends not to rumorfag. They only report what they can confirm.

Don't we all wish. Nah, just another loser in the Strategic Shitposting Division.

Seems to understand the urgency of it all as well, almost outright calling for a press conference and indictments immediately

Precisely why anyone calling this thread disinfo is either a shill themselves or completely fucking ignorant to the track record Breitbart has when it comes to reporting. They aren't some random shit tier blog. They don't push the button on unconfirmed horseshit. Add to the fact that this is Erik Prince saying these things, and this is a big fucking deal here.

(checked)

Kek blesses your meme.

Have you faggots seen twitter? #SpiritCooking is blowing up.

This 4cuck fag might have actually not been larping for once.

This. I know I sure af hope it's borne out by facts.

What if Erik Prince is FBI user?

FBI user WAS REAL! ABSOLUTE PROOF!

FROM HALF-CHAN:

One of the supposed insider leaks is back and answering questions. Thread Archive:

boards.4chan. org/pol/thread/96052967/dnc-hatchetman-ama-thread-4#p96059162

archive. is/57qXi

After pressuring to get a lead to follow for connections on the Pedo ring, we got a pair of names:

So, let's take what we know now and see if either of these names fit.

If not, we take what we know about Epstein, we look for the names and the Lolita Express visiting any of these states:

If we can't find anything solid there, we assume it's misinformation and refocus our efforts on what we have on other topics.

Specifically the event that took place in Cairo when HRC was SOS which was unveiled yesterday in the SD e-mail release. Heavily redacted but with enough information to demonstrate Israel and the US were up to something in Cairo at the time the Israeli embassy there was stormed by the Egyptians.

Hillary had deleted the vast majority of contact events surrounding Netanyahu and this incident. Something happened that she didn't want on the record. If we can work out what it was from context and the Podesta e-mails, we have a second Benghazi with direct involvement of the POTUS to use against Hillary.

Harry Reid has been Hillarys bottom bitch forever

STOP BREAKING URLS!

Its called a gag order. She is probably under orders to "act normal".

Shit on em Bharara

AFAIK Hillary hasnt come out and denounced any of this yet. If there were accusations of such a magnitude against Trump, he would be calling up all the MSM and denouncing it left and right.

A poo on the joo!

For fuck's sake already the suspense is killing me. My blood pressure can't handle this.

Okay check this out. This email says "Block", but look at the attachment:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43674

Now we have proof that Hillary has spent time with Ron Wyden.

Underrated post. H my brother, H.

Checked

So there is a connection. Okay, let's see if we can work out what the hell HRC is seeing Ron for.

Yes, it's a massive corporation. I wouldn't be surprised if they get their own internationally syndicated news channel within the next 10 years.

facebook.com/OregonStateRifleClub/posts/719271578194641

archive.is/bhc4z

Apparently Oregon has a problem with children going into social services custody never being returned, in some cases even 12 years after their return was ordered. I think we just found the supplier.

This is intriguing.

Wait, Epstien?!?!
I read that and thought you were talking about Anthony Wiener! Holy hit, not even the (((media))) can save Clinton from this one.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens in the next 4 years.

Here is another schedule with the same time range from huma:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45639

This schedule omits any mention of Ron. The original schedule has Hillary with Ron for these dates:
May 5,6,7,18,19,20,21,22
June 13,14,15

Why would they remove Ron from the public schedule but keep it on their private schedule?

Also can anybody correlate what exactly was happening on those dates? Ron also met with Hillary in Chappaqua, which is where Hillary's home is. They also had dinner in Iowa.

lol observe the hilariously fake hash for "Archive 1" that contains FUCKING S as though perhaps some idiot was just mashing his hand on home row

Do you? It just says "RON", could easily be Ron Klain. In fact its already very odd "RON" is in all caps, usually that means it's an acronym. Often in aviation it means "Remain OverNight".

kek you're one huge faggot, user

but the political establishment we know of is steeped in pedophilia and human trafficking

who else would associate with the saudi arabians and israelis besides ilk of their nature?

oh but i am sure you will come out with a clever retort to deflect, eh? ;^)

Destinations of note align with a Ron connection in that given block in some areas. Arrive in Nevada and RON SF - What city in Nevada is SF? Do they travel to SF -> LA -> back to SF -> New York on this, perhaps?

Need to keep looking.

I was looking for an acronym for it, and this one makes sense.

I need something that the slippery Libtard fake smug idiots can't just wave away, they're even waving away the satanic connections. A literal televised arrest of Hillary Clinton and her team will go a long way.

I still think they should wait until November 9, after a resounding Trump landslide victory. Followed by a purge of all the MSM offices' personnel, replaced by shitlords who immediately begin to spread the memes and broadcast The List.

No they should arrest her Nov. 8 in the early morning so everyone fucking hears about it.

Too close, Monday morning would be better. Hell, in about 15 minutes would work for me tbh.

In May of last year, Ron Wyden appears to have been in Washington working on Obama's trade deal.

It has to happen before election day, there's no way around it. It must severely damage Clinton in the minds of her supporters who accept and love the fact that she's a criminal, while also creating problems for the mainstream narrative when they try to steal it.

I need something even bigger than just the arrest, the Jews, Communist and Liberal trash have to be completely mentally crushed, realizing things will NEVER EVER be the way they were for them.

There is however a string on Wyden here from April of 2015. Most likely some secret talks between Hillary and Ron on the trade deals.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45222

Fuck sake i cant take this waiting, every day that ticks by is another day she is in the running for president and if they are willing to cover this up they are more than willing to rig the election. This HAS to come out before the 8th.

If nothing happens before the election what the fuck is going to happen? We just carry on with her as commander in chief and brush it all under the carpet? These cunts are basically forcing a civil war.

You know that may not be a bad thing.

polite sage for off topic

Why should we trust a chink spook?

Using Erik Prince undermines credibility:
1. The article is all hearsay
2. Look at the verbs: "Prince contends that…" All speculative with no evidence
3. Prince has been in the pay of Republicans for years
4. Breitbart literally asks you to donate money to Trump at the same time you read this stuff
5. Obvious propaganda is obvious

I don't see how it is a bad thing. We know the future they are creating and it would be a good thing to stop them.

Guess we know why Wyden has such an issue with the NSA's surveillance. They have dirt on him.

Found a hit piece linking Reid/Wyden.

dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/are-three-democratic-senators-confirmed-pedophiles

archive.is/ZdTJt/

Anyone in private intelligence gets paid based on how often they are right. Tying your name to something like this if it is wrong is hugely damaging to your reputation.

Prince is advertising.

They wont let him back into the club after this dude, he is even going to likely spend time in jail for the sexting scandal that originally opened this new case. At best for the salt mining he should walk completely free to serve as a constant reminder in the public eye of how corrupt and fucked up our system was before Trump (pbuh).

The public would have a walking, living and breathing reminder of who the elite truly are.

I have a supplier name that might be a common link:

Jeffrey P. Rosato

PLEASE LET IT BE SO. LET ALL OUR MEMERY COME TO AN EXPLOSIVE CLIMAX. LET IT ALL ERUPT AND SHAKE THE WORLD

Reported.

Sure he is. Whatever you want to lie about.

Prince is completely partisan. His reputation is based not on how often he is right but on how Republican loyal he has been. He's doing the same again. It's why this story is terribly sourced – only one story origin and a known Republican hack at that. Breitbart can do much, much better on their lead stories a few days out from an election.

d01568: STAWMAN XDXD

We're we not just talking about this guy for some reason a few weeks back.

What was that all about??? I can't remember.

that picture is comfy as fuck

it got shoah'd. all twitter is doing by censoring it is redpilling more normies lmao

lmao

Tracking that lead down led me to a service called LegiStorm that tracks the movements of all elected representatives. I looked up Harry Reid and found while he himself did not travel much outside of Nevada, he approved numerous and expesive trips for Susan M. McCue between 2002-2006 on his staff, hitting up numerous areas on the list. Since then, she's moved up in the world…shockingly far up:

message-global.com/who/susan-mccue
archive.is/MbsjS

In her current position, she is outside formal government but has unrestricted access to virtually all levels of it.

This woman appears to connect Reid/Wyden/Clinton/Obama. We should try to spot her in the Podesta e-mails.

STOP SHILLING FAKE NEWS WEBSITES HERE, CTR KIKE SHILLS

There are 325 entries in the Podesta e-mails. I need help parsing this.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/foxs-brett-baier-walks-back-assertion-clinton-foundation-indictment-was-likely

lol, shills blown the fuck out

Isn't Harry Reid the one who wrote that angry letter to the FBI blasting them for investigating Clinton whilst ignoring Trump's non-existent ties to Russia?

Yes.

He is also suggested to be a link, along with Wyden, to the actual Pedo ring.

Do you think propaganda only contains false information? Because it doesn't.

Not really. He clarified that it would be difficult to prosecute with Hillary's AG at the helm. That was obvious before.

The attorney general literally does not matter in any way, shape, or form. The entire article is just fake.

Nothing this LARPing faggot said has come true. I can't even find anything that he predicted.

By that definition you cannot have tested whether anything he said has come true.

If you read through the posts I've made in the thread, they specifically state that this is a test for misinformation. It goes a lot faster if I'm not the only one testing it.

So far the Wyden/Reid tip HAS proven fruitful. There are rampant accusations between the two, access to children for Wyden, a common networking link between all named Susan McCue who appears in 325 Podesta e-mails with logged travel to noted cities at notably high cost.

If this is a false lead, it's one that someone has worked around 13 years of records to build up. It's far, FAR better than anything regarding interpretation of Pizza Parties. There are actual complaints of missing children involved here, access to children in disaster relief areas and so on.

But, again, that is why we investigate potential leads to determine their authenticity/potential.

Is he claiming to be the original FBI user? He never actually made any predictions, just 'maybe this could happen' type stuff. For example, he said he heard General Flynn would be Trump's VP. That didn't happen.

Also if you want to make a lie appear to be true, you make it complicated with a lot of precise, unnecessary details. He seems to do this, like his answer to what he ate for breakfast today: Scrambled eggs with pepperjack cheese mixed in, grilled sausage, and pancakes.

Smells like LARPing to me. Even if it's real, he's not providing anything useful or interesting.

I havent seen an OZ webm in ages

He is not. He is HatchetAnon, an insider close to the DNC who specializes in character assassination and defamation for political opponents.

Oh ok, I thought he was the FBI LARPer. Never mind then.

Apparently his situation is such that he took on a job that isn't retirement friendly a long while back. Has a lot of dirt on a lot of people, Clinton included, is trying to use a Hillary indictment as a way out. Don't know how much of that is true, that's why I'm chasing down this lead I pressured him to give me on threat of going after Israel on the Cairo Embassy incident as my only alternative. What details he has offered have provided an entirely alternate and far more compelling exploration into the relationship of Wyden/Reid/Podesta/Clinton.

Not burger here. So what are they fucking waiting for ? that she becomes president and not being able to go to jail ???

Yeah the more I read, the more reasonable he sounds.

They might be trying to workaround an Obama pardon. I think they can do that by impeaching Obama and others at the same time.

Or wait until Obama leaves office in January. If Hillary wins and is impeached, she can't pardon herself.

Then Tim Kaine pardons her if Hillary wins the election?

We kind of need a Trump victory if we want her to not get away with this.

I'm not convinced of that, the President's pardon power is nearly unlimited. He could pardon her right now.

arresting 1-2 people and covering up is not enough

all of them have to die

Yeah true.

justice.gov/pardon/rules-governing-petitions-executive-clemency

archive.is/9F5wy

>The leading Supreme Court case is Ex parte Garland (1867). Justice Stephen J. Field, writing for the Court in a 5-4 decision, held that the President's pardoning power is unlimited, and It extends to every offense known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment.

Can you be pardoned for a crime you haven't been officially charged with yet?

Yes. Ford did it for Nixon.

Absolutely disgusting.

If Allahu Snackbar and Carlos Danger walk to put Hillary in the fucking SHU, I'm fine with it.

where's their teeth?

The President can't issue pardons during the impeachment process

You fucking shills are getting desperate

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

Yu the Great? Qin Shi Huang Di?

That'd be the best time to do it, the targets would be caught quite unawares. Weekend, middle of the night, knock em off balance.

Why isn't he reliable? I'm looking over his Wikipedia page and it doesn't look like he has a history of making big claims that don't hold water. He went to a good school, was trusted for decades by extremely high-ranking government officials to carry out top secret military operations, helped expose mass killings by the president of Nicaragua, and undoubtedly has access to information the average American citizen is barred from.

(checked)
Also, new emails to show requests for increased pizza throughput because Madre keeps ruining them.

lel

Even here the Press has reached the final stage of Grief..
ACCEPTANCE

do you have emailid?

It looks like McCue (at messageinc) was consulting on the 2008 campaign. Then disappeared. So far, looks like boring messaging stuff.

What cunt tree? Never forget what these people did and wanted to do only about 5 days ago.

So is Erik Prince basically the big boss of the world with his own huge mercenary army?

I'm meme-ing it so.

Feel like I just don't know the players. I just see now that Robby Mook was campaign manager for McAuliffe. What was Podesta's role in 2008, especially during primaries? I see him interacting with consultants and a PAC.

It's a little more complicated than that. Also he was a Navy SEAL. But yeah, he pretty much is Big Boss.

Thats the look of a man with no fucks left to give. Seems someone stole his gutter oil and fried cat meat, the fruits of communism goy.

Wew

Ireland, the media here weren't vicous on Trump, but they largely played him in a bad light whilst ignoring illary's faults, the media went very quiet and got very humbled after the emails this Time last week, like they knew she was done. I'd say the real polls show a 1984 style landslide in favour of The Don.

No rigging in the universe can stump Trump.

Very True.

Propaganda 101