NEETS CONFIRMED TO HURT THE (((ECONOMY)))

NEETS CONFIRMED TO HURT THE (((ECONOMY)))

Working nowadays means putting money into the jews pockets. It also means to be controlled through social pressure. Jews rely on white workforce and as providers for female empowerment. NEETs are the silver bullet for the jewish machinery. Working in a country that is not Nationalist is always supporting the corrupt establishment.

Finaly the jews are confirming that NEETS are bad for the establishment by denying taxes, withdraw from social (((integration))) and fail to support women.

archive.fo/r849X
archive.fo/gm4XY

Weaponizing NEETs Is Important

Other urls found in this thread:

searx.me/
archive.is/7CUMq
ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiberx/
amazon.com/Brigade-Epic-Story-Vengeance-Salvation/dp/006093283X
archive.is/UiEot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockdust
rockdustlocal.com/faqs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_flour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Payback for bullying tbh.

tfw self employed

I love how all the jobless faggots think they live a first-class lifestyle.
I own my own business in a field I enjoy, I have no boss I have to adhere to, and make 6 figures.
But that just makes me a slave? Wew.

We were combatting wagecucks back in our halfchan days. Every wagecuck is scared shitless to admit that every ideal he is basing his motivation on is centered around getting complimented by other goys what kind of good goy he is. Women are central in this, as cucked men will do everything to appeal to vagina's desires.

Boy, I still remember these "lol 80k salary, 9/10 gf lol u losers xD" threads bakc in the days. Though, the wagecucks have integrated into fullchan but they hide most of the time.

Guys, you know what happens to parasites, right? They get gassed. Just because you're a "fashy" NEET, that doesn't exclude you from being gassed all the same.

get on my level.

Protip - both of those people, the NEET and the 'wagecuck' are both wage slaves

Being a wage slave is a mentality, and just because you are unemployed doesn't mean you aren't still a wage slave.

something doesn't compute here, user.

Yeah, working 10 hours a day is just an illusion if you don't believe in it, right? Fucking mental magician.

Checked.

Feels good to be my own boss.

You are right, so many neets are just failed normies. It makes me sad

feels good brah

I never worked a day I'm my life either, my profession is a labour of love.
I wake up every morning happy as a pig in shit to do what I love to do.
Then I make more than 2.5k a week while knowing I bring joy and happiness into the lives of others. It's fulfilling knowing that I'm improving the lives of my fellow countrymen.

Glorifying NEETness is the opposite of what we should be doing. NEETs are parasites, regardless of the jewishness of the economy.

Work is vital, and you don't need to be a wagecuck to work. The's a difference between working for jewish overlords and being a real builder of society. Start your own business, build something locally.

At the least the NEETs should live up to the ideals they spout and actually produce some great art. We all know that society's hungry for a rightwing literary/artistic revolution but the NEETs (who are in a position to create that revolution) would rather jerk off to anime than write a great novel.

Feels both good and bad being NEET. What we really need is for a lot of people to go NEET for just one day. The kikes would be crying salty years at all those lost shekels.

But how would that work?

My country Australia makes an annual 13.75 billion dollar financial commitment to provide a comfortable life for pet rohingyas and sudaniggers. An old lady down the road recent had a nigger home invasion.

New South Wales just spent 41 million dollars on a schools program to try and stop Lebs becoming terrorists. You could knock up 160 decent houses for new white couples with that.

Parliament is the real NEET.

Import millions of third-worlders to drive down wages, export manufacturing en-masse to Asia, relentlessly shit on men for 50 years. Gosh, what could possibly go wrong?

You fags want to do me a solid and invest in my business?

why is that pepe especially beautiful? did you do something to it?

(checked)
(checked)
Cool, a few self employed people, is anyone here /startup/?

Wage slavery is nothing more than your belief in what work fundamentally is, there is a WEBM of a Nixon interview which is posted here often which I don't have so here is an embed. Think long and hard about what he actually means and you will begin to understand what I am talking about.

"oh poor rich people, if only I could slum it with the peasants"

Nah. He doesn't know shit about being poor tbh.

I was a NEET for the longest time but it made me depressed as fuck. Now I'm self employed, which is all fun and dandy. I don't know man, for me being a NEET lead to no self improvement at all, it sucked.

I wish I knew how to start my own business, but I'm not a visionary. I am a hard worker though, and would work very hard if some others my age had a great business idea.

I'm trying to see if I can get some contract work programming niche things by taking on jobs at a fraction of the price.

Ok

You have to read books. Think of an aspect of yourself you want to improve, and see if there are any books you can read on the topic.

What are you guys doing?
I'd love to be self employed as well but I have no clue how or what to do.

It's just common pepe from first google page.

I hear ya. I'm trying to start a redpilled software development company. We're trying to make some vidya right now to get our feet off the ground, but who knows what we'll do next if we can make it successful.

I just hit a 2.5xBW deadlift for reps. I don't think I'll gas so easily, goy-chattle.

Home renovation.

I wish you luck. Vidya is a pain in the ass if you can't find like minded people who want to do what you want to do.

you have to read books and do other shit m8, you can go outside and enjoy the weather, you can watch movies or animus, play vidya, it's all up to yer personality

It doesn't matter how you chose to play, you're still playing a rigged game.

I am a NEET because I never identified with the jewish system in place. I do a lot of lifting, redpilling, reading in my time. Never played video games and don't have a TV since I was 10. I'm a coder and when welfare isn't enough, I just get my bucks doing some easy illegal work.

I'm not a wage slave. I exploit the system towards my own benefit while depraving the kikes of the benefits they'd get if I would have a normal job. It's that simple.

There is literally 0 reasons to have a job if you can fuck them over somehow. The only exception is when you have kids and no mafia organization to give you income.

I work 16+ hour days. Because the sheer amount of capital it nets me allows me to buy land, livestock, and rental property. I already have a wonderful wife and exceptional children. I have no worries of divorce, because I rule my household. While NEET culture is part of the fight, someone has to buy the rope for DOTR. Enjoy the NEET. I actually enjoy my work, but that is rare.

Thanks dude, you too.

It is pretty hard, and finding people like us is rare, but I do have a pretty functional team and we work well together. You have to be willing to be patient with people slowly redpill them over time instead of shoving it up their ass like your usual Holla Forums visit does. Not everyone can take the heat like we can.

heh

Freelance art and design stuff.

If you want to be self-employed it's really easy to go the freelance route especially online. Learn programming or something. Once you have a solid portfolio and some finished projects under your belt, people will be coming to you wanting to throw money your way.

I watched the video, it was a minute long, and that was the main thrust of what he said.

picture related.

You know we can start working right if it actually benefits us and society?

If western society wasn't a fucking sinking ship I would be contributing, but at the moment it feels like I should just let it sink faster.

I am so fucking sick of it. Legit misogynists don't exist in a vacuum (to steal their faggy language), they're created through endless fucking badgering like this no matter what you do.

That is a job you idiot. It's pretty much what I do but without the welfare (because I'm good enough at what I do, and enjoy it enough, to not need to leech).

There's a big difference between the welfare nigger who sits home all day vs the skilled man who can exchange his services.

Doing work (even if not paying taxes and otherwise avoiding the jew machine) is different than the NEET who does nothing at all. If your skills produce wealth, then you're doing good. Devaluing your skills in the way you're talking about them is another jewish trap.

You're a parasite, simple as that

Great post. They know they fucked up by kicking the White mans teeth in and sending nigger squads and goat rider women at them 24/7. PAYBACK will be delicious death to these wall street kike bags

Pull your own weight means producing something or value and/or and providing for yourself.

A NEET lives off the works of others, being incompetent to stand on his own two feet.

Damn now this is what I call normalfaggorty

(checked)
Do blacksmiths even have a place in society anymore? I'd love to learn.

You're not a girl.

Tbh there's little wrong with wageslavery if your job is good and fulfilling, otherwise it's a living hell. Also not all of us are welfare-gobblers, because our governments do not give adequate welfare.
t. got employed this summer in a job where excruciating boredom was the norm.

Lines are more defined, lips a bit more pronounced, also his eyes are very slightly different (90% of the visible change you see immediately is on the eye IMO).

searx.me/

I'm rather young and inexperienced. I feel compelled to ask, how exactly do you survive without a proper job? Do you live with you seriously live with your Mother and have them support your needs? Doesn't that make it harder on them?

No sarcasm or snarkiness here, I'm genuinely curious. Assuming Wageslave means anybody with a job.

Unfamiliar with the phrase, or just a goon?

nice trips.
Good Company

If I can dream, I can be

I am a self-taught coder and a school drop out. I don't see how hacking normies for psychopaths who want their nudes/stalk them creates any wealth or contributes to the economy.

I enjoy this activity, too. Not because it's challenging as if mac whore ever would be, but because it adds to the chaos necessary to sink the burning ship.

Sad!

Fuck, sorry I unpacking some folders and didn't notice that slip up. I'm retarded.

They do, atleast here in yurop.
If you are talking about traditional smithing

So? At least he is helping to bankrupt this system, only taking redistribution gibs (if living in wealfare state) without giving any. NEET is your friend, he fight for freedom.

Godspeed user. I do gamedev stuff myself and it's disgusting how pozzed the (((industry))) has become. We need more people like us to fight the jews on the entertainment ground.

Lotsa people talk a big game but are just happy enough to consume and whine about pozz but never build anything to counter it. They just try to hide and blame the system and are too lazy/cowardly to actually create something that challenges it.

This.

All the NEET faggots in this thread have never felt the satisfaction of going to bed after a day of productive and fulfilling work. There's something sadly childish in this attitude of "any work at all is slavery". That's just lazy and frankly it's disgustingly similar to the mindset of the parasitic Jew who is unable to work and produce.

Yes
image.png, image.jpeg you tell me
4chan

You don't know how economy works. No matter if you're self-employed or not, you still contribute to the jew, unless you're building everything you have on your own.

yes at the Ohio historical center they have a real blacksmith. My father hired him to max iron pieces for a basement remodel job. That was like 30 years ago though and dad's dead so maybe not…

I think what young people need is a visionary with a good idea that we could all work on. The people is, with the way businesses are treated in the West, I can see why those kind of people feel discouraged.

I think you should check into the nearest mental clinic or gas chamber.

I do right now, but I'm using my knowledge to manger her finances and help her get debt free. I also took over shopping and saved her over $1000 over the last few months (Approx. $200 a month)

Thanks for the advice guys.

*cukchan
Wew sonny

So the solution is to become the very parasitic Jew that you claim to oppose?

You are simply lazy and looking for an excuse to not pull your own weight. Promotion of parasitism is the reason our civilization is about to fall, and your blindness to your contribution is nearly as bad as the blindness that affects liberals and SJWs.

It does depend where you live and on your personal circumstances. You should never NEET off people who are close to you, unless they dgaf. I've chosen to leech off the jewish subversion which Sweden has become over time.

Now you're getting it

I work a manual job (kind of) and never feel satisfied. The only good thing about my job are my work colleagues who are cool as hell and make it bearable.

ok, putin, time to throw away dem nukes cuz murrica has them, too.

Ye, I know, I'm sorry. I can't apply the same standards of logic to normies like you, but still. Re-think pls.

Oh boy, you're really fucked. Well so am I, Canada is slowly becoming Sweden Junior.

just memes

My nigga.

sure is halfpol in here.
NEETs will do or say anything to justify that they are social failures. an ideal situation is owning your own business or even owning land and raising a family that doesnt really rely on the main economy. At least having a shitty job can help you eventually get to that point if youre smart enough. NOTHING justifies sitting at home, watching anime, claiming to not support the kikes but then spending all of your NEETbux on jewish media, video games, junk food, etc. I love how they claim they can use their free time to learn other languages, travel, work out or learn a skill yet all they do is jerk off to anime and never leave the house. Because if you left the house and actually saw things beside your home town, it would depress the fuck out of you that you have nobody to share that with and not enough NEETbux to really experience new things anyway. The only way to get social security or government checks anyway is to prove to them how utterly helpless you are so how do you think these weak faggots are gonna help when the racewar happens?
They will be nigger chow in less than a week.

Here in burgerland a huge portion of people under 30 still live with their parents due to the economy

I feel for you user. These days even the most noble of professions can leave you feeling empty because the endgoal is so impermanent. It's not the labor itself that would bring satisfaction, but the purpose behind it.

That'll probably change in the near future though when the Trumpenreich has us building new roads and factories and spaceships tho. Have hope.

You clearly misunderstood my point. It was pretty much the opposite of what you claim.

We're not going to win if you shut down, hide in your room watching anime, and never fucking build anything. There's no "weapon" at all in your lifestyle, just defeatism and laziness.

Congrats on baiting me I guess.

Being a wage slave has nothing to do with how wealthy or poor you are.

Being a wage slave comes down to how you view work, to the wage slave work is nothing more than a means to the end of sustaining your physical needs for another week.

I can't accurately describe it without sitting down and taking the time to express it so have this half-assed explanation. To the non wage slave work is purpose, it is a means unto itself, he cares little about how much he is paid for the work because to him it is the fulfillment offered by the position which is far more important. He doesn't say "fuck, 5pm is still 3 hours away", he says "damn, its midnight, I guess I need to go home and sleep otherwise I will be tired tomorrow".

The skills and work ethic I have would likely land me the comfy 9am-5pm $150-250k job that most people dream of, but instead I opt to work 80 hours a week in a tech startup for what amounts to less than my countries minimum wage simply because the work I am doing is far more spiritually rewarding. The company is the 3rd or 4th the founder has started, all his other ones have been large successes but to him wealth is only secondary, he could have retired and be living in a $20M mansion but like Nixon said in the video I posted he would just have been miserable.

I know what you mean, I was fucking miserable sitting at home being a NEET.

How many hours a week? I do 80.

excellent news.

Its just remaster, there are many of those.

No shit

But your tax money will be used by the jews.

how to be a good goyim: the tutorial.

Who said I was watching anime? Trying to project your stereotype of a leftist faggot onto me is retarded in itself. Read then come again.

ayy

now I truly see

That's insane. We would create so many jobs with that amount of money!!!!! I am so angry right now.

gender and race are objective things, how work is perceived is subjective

I play the same game the kikes do and they would call me a criminal if they found out. I stopped paying in long ago, when it burns and something better is put in its place I'll contribute.

Where do you think your neetbux come from?

Good post. Spot on.

Nice dubs but dude, you're just giving yourself away as not only unable to parse the nobility of purpose, but a parasite.
The more you post the less you have legitimate arguments. It might take a while, but eventually you'll be redpilled on the necessity of contributing to society.

I couldn't possibly find something so materialistic spiritually fulfilling.

Cubicle jockeys and people that run ebay businesses on the other hand, they'll transform into elite operators the moment the shtf.

I get what you're saying. Work that is purposeful is sublime. I hope you'll be adequately compensated for those 80 hour weeks you're so proud of when the founder takes a few more rounds, dilutes your options (but multiplies his own because his stock is in a different class to yours) and then cashes out handsomely again. Or if this one turns out to be his failure, and you are left bereft while the company sheds employees (turns out that while they get to keep the upside, they get to use you as ablative armour if the downside hits).

You are not a slave, after all.

I hope you're donating a bit of your tax money to WN causes as a double fuck you to kikes

Checked.

I'd like to hear more about this mindset. What's "materialistic" about working on a creative project and turning it into something that you can be proud of.

How is that NOT fulfilling?

By stating "I hope you'll be compensated", you've proven that you have missed the entire purpose of his post.

Your project is making a thing to sell. If you step back and look at it, that's all it is.

The only fulfilling thing I detect about your situation is that you're self-sustaining, so you're not bound by the political correctness machine. That's freedom, and that's fulfilling. The rest is just background noise.

Thanks, heh. But my job isn't a noble one. I work at a hardware store.

Have you ever watched the Reaper TV series? The main character and his best friend work at a hardware store called Work Bench and are always goofing off and making jokes. That's me and my colleagues. If it wasn't for them I would have quit a long time ago lol.

You ever read The Brigade?

And stating that you don't care about compensation when money is being extracted from the time you donate is missing mine. You might not care about the money but I assure you that your masters do. The meme you have bought into is margin-padding for them.

Are you paying the taxes?

From other slaves that are stupid enaugh to not screwing system. But calling today man slave is not correct. Slave in Rome could keep 1/10 of wealth he created. That is close what we can keep after all taxes and fees. But slave owner was providing his slave food and shelter. You must provide this from your 10%. If you work and pay taxes, you are less then slave.

Working for the purpose of a paycheck is the wagecuck slavery you guys are talking about.

Working for the purpose of building something is a noble cause that you guys seem too lazy to accept.

Man, Holla Forums has really gone to shit since all the cuckchan refugees came here. I thought we were a Natsoc board.

You do realize that the money being "extracted" is because of fucks like you who are too lazy to produce wealth on your own?

You should be thanking me for paying for your existence.

I'm not sure why you think what you're building is noble. Unless you're contributing some sort of invention, the most noble thing you contribute to society is a stable household with healthy children. The work is to produce that, but the work is not fulfilling in itself.

Son, I'm 28 and I earn 2.5k/day (albeit AU$). All paid from the government so the fact they take a little back in tax is pretty irrelevant.

Working for the purpose of building something that you will not own afterwards is cuckery, no matter the story you tell yourself about it. You are think you're beating the system by giving it a blowjob first.

For the most part blacksmithing has very low demand in today's world. However, from personal observation, it has branched out into 2 separate trades, machining and welding. You can be an independent contractor in those trades, but I'd focus on welding first, since it has a lower start up cost than machining. It will be shit until you establish your own shop, and get a few apprentices under you. Then you're laughing.

t. I r welder

this IS cuckchan now

Never heard of it.

Not sure what the taxes are. Do you mean if I pay taxes? Yeah.

I invest in the people in my community. If a young family is down on their luck and needs some cash for a new water heater or something like that I'll send them some cash through the grapevine. I don't like people knowing where it comes from because they don't feel bad about hassling you.

In the last two years I've paid for:

There were some other things but you get the idea. I'm going to have to start claiming some of my own assets soon because the situation I was using to hide them changed. So they'll be hassling me for property taxes next year.

fantastic

Though it seems silly to not cash in on those favors to make strong allies.

Yes, an invention. Invent something user! I didn't mean only literally "building" like construction, but BUILDING civilization. It can mean lots of things.

The one thing it doesn't mean is leeching off the government and making excuses to be lazy.

… I don't see how running a server farm is building civilization.

user, my day job depends in part on the very narrative you have swallowed. And I assure you that I am paid much, much better for your having swallowed it. I am telling you these things because the system is now on autopilot; the culture has successfully taken root. You won't make a lick of difference. But even if everything was to burn down tomorrow, I have decoupled myself from it so I won't worry. Much of the strange ideation that clusters around the edges of your culture of "meaningful work" (and it's there, you've seen it) is actually the low hum of rationalisation writ large.

ok, so let me get this straight. Depending on how someone uses the money is making him either a wagecuck or not? Are you fucking retarded? EVERY usage of the rigged economic system is automatically contributing to jewish end elite's efforts.

Jesus. Sometimes I really do want to believe in chemtrails, because I fail to see other explenations for the retards shitposting around here.

If you are paying the taxes then the leeches will not die.

I just do things for the local folk. It keeps them friendly towards me, community and all that.

doing what

NEETs are degenerate slime and will hang on the day of the rope.

Running a server farm preserves our information, history, memes, etc. And it contributes to the internet and the technological development of our species that will lead towards our destiny of colonizing the stars.

If you can't find a noble purpose in your job, then it's not the right job for you.

…You're really content with that?

They will be, as long as the work fulfils its actual purpose of occupying their time and energy.

Fuck them all. I hope Hillary rigs it at this point so I can throw myself into a hail of gunfire and be done with this shit. Shit job, studio apartment that takes half my income because Federal Reserve kikery, no woman, no kids, probably too old to start anything over. Bring it you fucks. Nothing would satisfy me more than to take a few of you down with me.

You should write a book, user.

what are you wagecucking as?

My father operated the same way user and it taught me well. He was well respected by all the community and never flashed money around or made a big deal about giving it away. He never expected someone to pay him back or wanted them to feel indebted to him.

I know if the situation ever becomes the reverse that I have the entire community to fall back on if I need them. The few that know where the money comes from are the ones that matter and people do talk. Despite all my efforts to keep it quiet I've had multiple people randomly thank me for things I paid for years ago.

I should add that I don't just throw my money around either. If I have the time I'm always up for walking to a neighbors place and helping them fix something major. I'm IT support for our entire little community too…well I used to be until I passed the flame on to some young guys when I left to live in the city for a few years. People still come to me for IT stuff sometimes just because they respect my opinion more than the young bucks. I usually just tell them the kids can handle that and send them up the street.

Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day.

Okay, you seem to be picking up on the mild cognitive dissonance going on. I realize life isn't perfect and people need to do things to survive, but I really don't understand people who convince themselves that not only do they like their job, but that their job somehow serves a higher purpose. There are very few occupations I would genuinely consider filling a spiritual purpose (SS man, traditional artist, national historian, architect, any sort of typeformer occupation)

I am part of the layer above the layer above our eighty hour work week friend, which puts me quite low on the actual totem pole. I won't write a book, though. Nobody would read it and if they did, they would see something different to what I wrote because they need the altar they sacrifice themselves on. The frantic energy which is so very, very profitable actually comes not from the noble desire to create nor the base desire to survive, but the far more mediocre desire to withdraw and stagnate. This desire is instilled in them by the actions of an organic market system that has over time developed a kind of gestalt consciousness of its own, with us as its nodes and memetic engineering as its sensory organs. Parts of the population are more compliant than others, and which parts those are changes every 15 years or so.

No. That's not what I said nor what I implied. I didn't say anything about how someone "uses the money". You're projecting.

What I was saying in that post is that the people who work for the paycheck are missing out. They spend so many thousands of hours of their lives for nothing. It's entirely possible to create a job that is creative and fulfilling.

Basically I guess it's this: if you don't want to be a wagecuck then start your own business.
There's no reason at all to be a NEET when you can live a similar "free" lifestyle but make money doing so. Other than laziness.

About the use of money: Money is a tool. If you see money as the end goal, you've fallen to the same system that you claim to be against.

I'm not defending the system or praising it– it's broken, twisted and rigged like you say. But nothing's going to be changed by people who run away from their problems. Change your understanding of wealth (wealth isn't the goal, it's a tool like any other).

No mate, what he said is that purpose and meaning is what makes life enjoyable.

And that's pretty fucking obvious to me.
I know richfags with no purpose who are unhappy, I know NEETs with no purpose who are unhappy.
I know very few individuals with purpose who are unhappy, whether rich or poor.

The human mind adjusts to its circumstances and what it sees as the circumstances of those around you. If you're a millionaire and your friends are millionaires then that life is what your mind sets as normal. Just as some shithole African hutdweller surrounded by other African hutdwellers has his mind set that as normal.

I guess I just don't see the tie to jobs. I have a life purpose, and it has nothing to do with jobs.

Aside from the fact that you misunderstood the purpose of my post as mentioned let me address a few things

We aren't even at our A-Round yet and because of our business and the fact that we have customers paying us sums of money that can sustain us for an entire year at our current rate we probably wont even do it. Also we aren't in the US or some other police state and our image would be damaged by receiving large investment from such countries (where VC funding usually comes from).
Well first of all, he left his previous companies not because they became worth a lot but rather the culture of the business shifted from being a startup to being just another corporate environment. Its the journey which attracts people like us, not the destination. Secondly, the company only has a small number of people for a reason, because of the level of knowledge required to even do small things on the product it takes a huge amount of effort to bring even a single new person onboard (we have an extensive filtering process to get rid of people who are going to flake and leave after a few months for this reason). Fucking over the people who work there would basically mean the death of the entire company until well after the period where that kind of stock trickery would be possible.
If it turns out to be a failure then I guess I will find another tech startup to work at or found my own. Again, Nixon.

OH look, Rick Wilson is back. Hello, Rick! How's your daughter-in-law's nog sprog?

Economic analysis

Jobs most certainly do have an element of deep satisfaction to them. I enjoy the challenge of my own work immensely. But I do not blindly sacrifice it on the altar of someone else's profit; I weigh it carefully, push aside the engineered social veil and then get paid what my work is worth (you'll note I said my work, not what I'm worth).

Ha
Shitposters assigning their own meaning to wage slave. You know what a slave can learn to love their work. Though It takes a disciplined slave to do it. Otherwise get shit slave.

That hyperbole in pic 1 and 3.

This is an important tell.

Good for you.

I doubt it matters where this purpose comes from, just that it's meaningful to you. I'd say the vast majority of people these days do rely on their employment for identity (and I bet the kikes are damn happy about that) but it could just as easily be family, religion, politics or anything else really.

I understand the difference between the capitalist and the capitalised. But unless you were born with capital, you need to be capitalised upon for a bit before you can save enough to risk it all and potentially become a capitalist. So it's a little shortsighted to criticize young people working very shitty jobs, as they might have a long term plan to try to climb up that greasy pole a bit.

what does it mean?

I am not criticising young people with shorty jobs who are trying to claw their way up. That's admirable and driven by a gritty spirit that will take them far. I am criticising those who bend over and allow profit to be extracted from them at a grossly inflated margin because they are using the work as a kind of salve. They are paying far too much, as Benjamin Franklin once reflected, for their whistle.

Maladaptive identification of persona as self.

But you do realize that if you employ anyone at all, that you're capitalising on them, meaning you are extracting profit from them. Do you see it as wrong when you do it?

"I am my job"?

Go back to Holla Forums, marxist scum.

Employing people is how a community shares wealth and builds itself up. (Admittedly society has reached levels where this is fucked up because of globalism and kike subversion, but at the heart of it, small businesses/local employers are the backbone of a functioning society).

I have investments and I choose to spend most of it on travel rather then another gold toilet bowl. Some people like to buy shit. Often it's a millionaire's wife who likes to buy shit.

m8 I'm a national socialist, you made marxist arguments, so I threw them right back at you.

So, being employed is an evil, but employing is a good. Do you see how maybe this is not logically consistent?

I've never collected UI or welfare in my life. Easier to pick up an under the table job or sell a gadget if I am short of cash.

t. Rothschild

Not at all. I see it as transactional. There is a bargain. The bargain may be adjusted. These people don't grok the nature of the bargain - WON'T grok the nature of the bargain - because they need to pretend it's about something else. If they allowed the nature of it to bubble up, to enter consciousness, they'd have to change. There'd be no choice. There's an invisible line item on all their yearly pay summaries that deducts several tens of thousands of dollars that renders them this service.

Ever wondered why working hours are expanding to grasp at home life more and more each year? It's not just the insatiable need of the Jew (though it's that too), it's because these people have invited it in. Work-life balance is actually another form of work, it's one of the sleights of hand the population has been tricked into inflicting upon itself.

my point being that either you view the institution of employment as a social evil or you view it as a social good, but it makes no sense to view it as both things simultaneously.

How do you possibly pay the taxes when you are unemployed?

Tbh no, it's because labor laws aren't enforced.

You can avoid that if you register at the jobs department, the state will pay that for you, but you are actually forced to look for a job. Not a true NEETdom.

Oh right, yes, that's a different kettle of fish that affects a different segment. Erosion of the basic bargain of loyalty underlies that part and it's awful tbh. But then, the purpose of US-style labor laws (like safety labelling) is not to protect the individual from the system, it's to protect the individual for the system. Don't ask me, I'm not running the CONSUME/SLEEP machine, I think it's bonkers.

Also immigrants. They'v invited in millions of immigrants that work under the table in inhuman conditions. That means negotiation for livable wages and decent working hours doesn't work.

What if you volunteer then do you still have to pay the taxes?

Unfortunately friend that's not how the world works. It's not as black and white as you want.

Compare:

Friendly Mr. Johnson who owns the neighborhood hardware store. His father opened it up and Mr. Johnson has run the place for 50 years. He's employed a bunch of local highschool kids on their path through life, providing not just spending money for them, but life lessons.

vs

Grumpy entitled woman who runs a Starbucks franchise. She lives a few towns away and has an hour commute every morning, and has a reputation for firing her employees for the smallest of infractions against corporate regulations, because she can always just hire more minorities.

The funny thing is, user, the people who nominally benefit from that influx of immigrants feel just as trapped and impotent as the people they exploit. It's suffering far, far up the ladder, with everyone feeling they're not really in control and induced to blame someone or something else. This frantic worrying away of energy is purposeful, though not on purpose.

Meant this post to reply to as well (checked).

Oh, no! It turns out I'm just a net tax burden crashing this welfare state? My mistake!

The immigrants were let in on purpose, so that the top of the ladder can enjoy higher profit margins at the expense of everyone else.

Jim the lawn company owner who hires a team of wetbacks is a piece of shit too, though.

The kindness or lack thereof doesn't change the essence of employment

"I'm a PROUD jew slave"

The heirachy of man is

Whew laddy, there's space in the ovens for hypocrits as well.

The "kindness" is tangential to my point (you're better than this, user). It's the service of the business to its local community that changes the essence of employment.

If you are taxed then you are just helping the jews. Just saying.

I hope you don't mind me fixing that for you, my fellow user.

tax money isn't used, it's just a show of force against the citizens and a mild inflation control.

Nice digits.

There will always be tax, regardless of whether the Jews are in charge or anyone else. You're making flimsy excuses for laziness.

Is it wageslavery to work for such a company with no intent to start your own company?

There's nothing wrong with an honest, hard day's work.

Support yourself and anything that gets taken off you to support a wretch? Burn it before it gets confiscated.

I had my own small plot of land, it was like a forest.

Due to circumstances, apparently a girlfriend was able to demand alimony and was awarded said land via court.

So I burned it to ashes.

Eat that, bitch!

No I am saying don't pay the taxes or any sorts of taxes until everything is fixed. I am a wage slave and is paying the taxes that I have no idea what they are doing with the tax money. I hope one day that I will be my own boss.

This. Now go work your ass off for pennies to make Schlomo rich, you good goyim. Don't forget to not have time to reproduce too.

Fair enough. If Hillary wins Kek, not happening we should organize a massive nationwide tax strike this year.

m8 I dunno about you but I'm using the money I earn to support Nationalist causes and to help set myself up for self sufficiency.

I only work 3 nights a week (30 hours) as well.

I don't see how using the system for my own benefit means I'm being cucked when it's me cucking them

What type of work do you do? Anyone else involved in the underground economy, grey/black market please comment. I'm not looking for any personal info.

nice try, fbi

If the tax money is not used then how do they fund the welfarmism? The tax money is real in the reality, not in our head.

More explained here:
archive.is/7CUMq

This guy is right.

lol you're so funny user.

I'm genuinely curious. As I said I'm not looking for any personal information. Tax protests are an interesting concept to me.

Don't really know, I can't find anything about that at the moment. The deal with the taxes it that it is mandatory to pay for health insurance, someone has to pay that, it's either your employer, the state (if you're eligible) or you.

That will trigger a massive chimpout because they didn't get the food stamp. It will be epic if that actually happen.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT JUST SITTING ON YOUR ASS SUCKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF WELFARE FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER MULTIPLE IDENTITIES SO YOU CAN HAVE TENDIES EVERY NIGHT AND ARE INSTEAD WORKING LIKE A FUCKING DOG FOR SCRAP THAT YOU ARE JUST PERPETUATING THE BIG FAT JEW THAT IS AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT
ACCELERATIONISM IS THE ONLY WAY

The US spends vastly more than it earns in tax money every year. Trillions more. Where does that money come from? If they did not collect it in taxes, how did they spend it? Hmm…

That's child-tier anarchism, get good at right wing nationalism or get the fuck out

The loans with the interest fees.

You know how I know you're lying?

If you were really doing tax evasion Which, all the best to you if you're legit, then you wouldn't be posting about it on here of all places.

Every dollar in existence is loaned to the US govt

Adding more debts and people ended up working more.

not quite the chain of events, but both those things do happen

Mmm…Look like I need to study more. I thought the debts is money and power.

I wasn't arguing for-tax

Ok would you go to the jail if you didn't pay the tax?

I also recently got a letter in the mail saying my medicare now covers acupuncture. I don't buy into that shit but Im feeling pretty smug knowing the state will actually pay for me to put needles in my skin if I want to.

Unfortunately, all this does is give them more ammo for immigration.

It would be nice to see all White men stop working for a month in the US.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong user

Meant for :

That is not good for you so go running around to keep you fit. If you are living with your parent then try camping.

Id like nothing more than to starve the Jewish parasite but its impossible to get on welfare here if you arent a rapefugee or a tranny. I also have to clue where to find under the table jobs since I dont really have too many shady connections.

Being a railroad hobo would be pretty fun to be honest.

Be unemployed and you don't have to pay the taxes.

Sounds like me. I would love to just stop working and just travel the countryside. My co-workers think I'm joking, but it's something I've always wanted to do since highschool, and that was 22 years ago. Even back then I told my friends that my post-graduation plan was to just walk out on that grass and keep walking.

But I got a job at 18 and stayed there for nearly my whole life, working away. Still working and still wishing I had the nutsacks to leave it all behind. I don't need computers or the internet. Just raid dumpsters for food.

Being a NEET is a shitty life.
The only good thing is having time for self study, but even that has limits.
Universities might be shitstains, but the connections there along with the knowledge that is still around is a huge step up from the internet.

If you think NEET life is amazing, but still spend most of your time alone, living like a monk, only spending money on computers and consumerist hobbies (not all hobbies are created equal.), have no friends or social interaction then you're deluded.

Time waits for no one.
You will never get back the time you wasted.
Even if you stay a NEET but at some time decide that you want to be an artist, or a writer or programmer.
The moment you decide you want to do something will be the moment where you will also regret not doing it sooner.

I just want enough money to buy a plot of land to build a hovel home on.

haha jew economy slave

what the fuck do you do?

that's my plan, maybe keep it on a trailer to avoid taxes. plus a good sized shed/garage for wrenching on muh cars and storing farming gear

I know the feeling

t. former neet

Current engineering student here.

If I don't get a relevant job, I'm taking welfare and/or doing illegal shit.

I'm simply not going to spend the better part of my waking hours during the best years of my life doing (forced) completely meaningless shit.

If the government actually worked for the betterment of their people, then yes I would consider taking welfare over flipping burgers to be parasitic. But in the current day and age there's no moral reason to work, other than for your own self-fulfilment.

A white parasite is worth 6 million jews

I think it's more accurate to call 8/pol/ a nationalist board, with Natsoc being one of the variations. There are plenty of people here who aren't nazis. In fact, everytime we've had a poll, Natsoc comes in third at the highest.

I have a job and….
Can't afford a house, have no family.
Can't afford travel and vacation.
Am just as fucked if I ever lose my job.

Honestly I'd go on welfare if my country had welfare, seems like I'd have the same lifestyle I do now but without all the stress and working my ass off to make someone else wealthy.

who here /self-sufficient/?

my philosophy is that if the game is rigged and you can't get rich, you can instead not ever need money in the first place.

strictly speaking, i have my expenses. maybe $300 a year for things like gas, car insurance, property taxes, etc. my internet is my biggest expense at $600/yr which is gay but i really don't see a reliable alternative.

i don't spend money on:
- energy
i get it from solar panels and have a large enough battery bank that i can make it through most shitty weather. collects enough energy even while cloudy and during the winter. i do have a back-up generator that runs on gas but i've never had to use it. the entire investment cost me about $2000 and will continue to work for at least 2 more decades, most likely many more because my free time gives me the ability to properly maintain everything.
- food
i grow it. growing your own food is very, very simple. even if you fuck up, so long as you follow the basic rules you're going to get some kind of product out of it. maybe not as big, maybe not as quickly, maybe not as nutritious. but you won't die and it's healthier than what you can buy. i use composting so fertilizer is never an expense
- housing
building my house was the smartest thing i could have done. it cost me about $1000 to do it. yes, really. i built it entirely on my own over the course of 2 months while living in a canvas tent i set up on my property. the tent itself was held up with a wooden frame that uses joints instead of nails (was cheaper + lasts longer). after i finished digging out the basement for my house and pouring the footer, the concrete block walls, waterproofing it, digging and installing the drain, and pouring the floor, i took another afternoon to simply move the frame (which was pre-sized for the building plan) i was using for the tent over to the basement. continued using the canvas tent over it until i finished building the interior, which took about a week. i'd be happy to share more about how all that worked if any of you are interested because it really is a fucking genius system, the only catch being that you have to be willing to work every day all day for about 3-4 months to finish everything before the cold seasons.

i am forced to pay for internet. at first i set up some janky ass repeaters across my property to the nearest serviceable area. eventually i buried some wire. my isp has no idea whatsoever that i don't actually live at the location.

on average i work 2 months out of the year doing whatever i can find. technically i only need about 2 weeks of minimum wage but i like to save.

so let's do the math real quick. in total, for my setup i spent about $3000. we'll be generous and say $4000 for any expenses i overlooked. let's say you live in a relatively rural area making minimum wage because even if you don't, it's easy to get there. let's say your monthly expenses are $600 for a relatively frugal lifestyle. let's say you work 6 hour shifts 6 out of 7 days a week. (4(7.25(6x6))-600)=$444 a month put away to savings. 4000/444=9 months. that's how long you'd have to work a mcjob to become self-sufficient. but you have to account for unseen expenses so let's give it a full year and leave $1332 for whatever other expenses.

that's 16 months from now that you could be living in your own house on your own property with home-grown food and a solar setup that provides all the energy you need. what's your excuse?

Nope, nope
You're just a slave to the jew
kill yourself

jesus christ the 4chan exodus is real

That is because no self-respecting Holla Forumslack will go on your datamining poll, so you end up polling newfags and redshit transplants.

this. but let's be perfectly honest: the reason most people do nothing is because they're afraid of failure. because they're always told that they "can't do that".

take this post i made for example

everyone i knew that i told about this plan, told me i was crazy. not "haha you're so wild, user" crazy. but legit crazy. they believed i'd starve and die in a week. they believed there was no way i could build a house for $1000 when theirs cost 10x that. they believed solar panels would break or not provide enough energy. they believed home-grown food would poison me (lol).

and once i was finished and invited them over, they could not stop throwing fits. "this is too small, how can you raise a family?" nevermind that i can expand it whenever i want. "this can't be safe, you need professionals to do it right" even though contractors are dumb as rocks generally speaking and usually fuck up the job anyway (i worked as one briefly). "you don't have any neighbors, it's so anti-social" which fucking precisely what i wanted. "i'd go crazy being so disconnected" and there it was.

even though i started late (26 when i started, 27 now) i now am entirely self-sufficient and leaps and bounds ahead of my peers. it goes to show, even the NEETs of Holla Forums are redeemable. they're just demoralized. if they decide to do something, they'll get it done decades earlier than anyone else. they just need a little bit of experience in the real world to see it clearly; once they stick their heads above the water and see that they're in a puddle and not an ocean, they'll simply swim to the shore while their degenerate peers continue to drown.

confirmed kike

my taxes cost me

wait for it

$13 a year
and if you think that's too much, you live a very sheltered life.

perpetuating the jew is comparably as bad as being the jew

I am very interested in this, it has been a long term goal to move off grid and buy some land for a long time now, did you use any kind of tutorial or other books? Any details you can give helps

I'd be very interested to learn more about your set up. Right now i'm going to trade school in order to speed up the money making process with the intention of buying some land and living self sufficiently. as well as giving me the option to find work whenever I need it since HVAC is in demand literally everywhere

Could you explain to me what you mean? I don't know very much about internet service since I am still a wee tot living with my parents for the next year or so.

What kind of battery bank/ solar panel set up are you using? Did you buy the battery bank or make it using something like car batteries?

How are you getting money to pay for your now minimal expenses? What's your source of income?

Thanks in advance. Your story gives me hope that i've made the right decision. I won't be here in a few minutes but rest assured I will be poring over your post with great interest in a few hours when I return home.

How much land do you need to be self-sufficient?

Does Amazon deliver, though?

How do you escape property taxes? O.o

Men work for themselves and their families user. I hope behind this pathetic bait you realize you won't be able to find your way through a genuine life as a parasite on parasites. Literally lower than the jew.

I'd love to hear as much information as you could possibly provide. This sort of thing has been an idle dream for many years, and I'm always collecting more information.

a LOT of it is situational. the first thing you need to do is look at the land near you available for sale. if your family is near you, it's unlikely that you're going to want to move too far away, so you're basically going to have to deal with the land quality near you.

near me, land has problem with getting waterlogged. there's not enough sand and whatnot in the soil for water to run through easily. why does this matter? because it affects wells, farming and building.

for wells, if topsoil (literally the top of the soil, the part you see) retains water, less passes through to the groundwater so your wells recharge slower. which means you either need a deeper well or multiple wells if it's too low. OR you could collect rainwater to supplement it, depending upon the laws for that in your area.

for farming, it means you have to add aggregate to your soil. which literally is just shit like sand, gravel, etc. so water can get to roots and so plants don't drown in it when it does get to it. waterlogged soil = moldy plants. but your soil might have different problems. personally, i learned through trial and error trying to grow food in my apartment in a plastic tote filled with soil i collected from outside. i studied the problems the plants had, documented them. by the time i saved up enough money, i was aware of everything i needed to know. i recommend you do the same. i would say "read a fucking book" but if you're working that much, you honestly won't have time. or what time you will have, you'll rather spend doing things you enjoy.

for building, it means i had to waterproof my shit. you should waterproof it anyway, but if i didn't then i would 100% get flooding based on my house design.

so to reiterate, your first step is research on your region. part of that is physically going outside, getting some soil and figuring out what the fuck you're looking at. an important note here is that NO ONE, i repeat NO ONE in normie life knows anything about any of this and will think you're fucking crazy. don't try to signal your knowledge to look cool.

step two is planning. you need to look up the cost of all your materials and over the time you're working, calibrate your design. minimize expenses. this is what sets this process apart from typical construction – usually, contractors throw together a design overnight or otherwise in a short period of time. you have a full fucking year. your result will be extremely cost and time efficient.

for reference, my design is a typical basement design with waterproofed outside walls. used concrete blocks (cinder blocks). any flooding i could get (never have, although it hasn't been that long) isn't coming from the soil but from the surface and i have a drainage pipe in the basement for that reason. i used a basement design because it gives the house a shitload of thermal mass, makes the house very earthquake resistant, doubles as a bunker, and is virtually free square footage because it's just built with concrete blocks. overtop, i have a fairly small wooden A-frame. my solar panels are located atop this A-frame's "roof", because it's accessible at ground level and its close proximity simplifies wiring and reduces wire costs. i live in the actual basement portion and the top is essentially storage. it's also at the top where i keep my batteries, which are lead acid, so they need to be outside the living space anyway. the inside of the A-frame has sheet insulation – the kind that comes in rolls. i pre-sized the frame way back when it was for the tent with this in mind, so it all fits perfectly. over the insulation is simple dry wall. on the outside of the frame, it's covered with wooden boards and waterproofed with tar. i don't have any siding because, like i said, it's all solar panels. i sized the solar setup enough to give me enough power at literally any fucking time. during a sunny day, it fills my batteries within a few hours. in the shittiest weather, it rarely takes more than the afternoon. the panels are a mix of poly and mono-crystalline panels that i put together myself, which is why it was so cheap. that's a whole topic in itself, though.

an important thing i had to do also was grow plants for nutrition, not for taste. by that i mean, for a little while i was eating basically just lentils, potatoes and eggs because i didn't know how to grow anything else. why lentils, potatoes and eggs? because potatoes can be grown by literal retards and i'm no farmer, lentils are very nutritious and double as chicken feed and also are easy to grow. i grew white and sweet potatoes. for calcium, i (and i still do) washed the eggs before using them, boiled after, ground them up and took 1g of the resulting powder. because eggshells are made of calcium carbonate. also, as a sidenote, if you combine calcium carbonate (eggshells work just fine) with vinegar, the acetic acid in it binds to the calcium carbonate and produces calcium acetate. which can be heated to produce acetone, or added to water pre-filter to bind to fluoride and render it biologically inactive and filterable. but that's just an aside. back on topic, today i grow a larger variety, but potatoes, lentils and eggs were my staples for many months and still are.

How does one become self-employed? Do you code shit on one of those github sites?

completely false
men have to work for whoever their boss says
enjoy servicing niggers and spics and the like

not to this location, no. the land is disconnected from any road. i drive my truck about 1/2 a mile to the nearest road when i do decide to go somewhere.

which honestly was a concern. it was something i didn't think about first, but roads matter. i could have made a dirt road, but those require constant maintenance and a stupid amount of paperwork to get started and i didn't want to bother.

i'm still proud of how i solved it. see, i was dead set on buying land in the middle of nowhere for this because i knew it would be cheap and because i would be using solar panels for energy, well for water, septic tank for waste, etc, not being on any grid didn't bother me. i could use a p.o. box for mail, sure, but that's a little inconvenient, and i'm still fucked on internet unless i want satellite. but then i realized i hadn't bought any land yet and i could plan all that out beforehand. so it became a focus for me to buy land innawoods that also had nearby, serviceable land for sale. innawoods land is available everywhere and dirt cheap but anything serviceable is gonna cost you more. so i ended up buying most of my property on innawoods, off-grid territory, and then buying just a sliver all the way up to serviceable land, which i only bought a small amount of. on that land, i built a little shack that's not really livable (no water, no heat, no energy) but serves two purposes:

1. an ISP will service it. that is to say, the sub-80 IQ troglodyte tech the ISP sends out to the area doesn't realize it isn't a real house, but it's within range of the wires and has the small amount of wiring they need to hook it up.

2. it has an address. things can be delivered to it. for all intents and purposes, this is "my" address, but legally i live elsewhere. that means that i don't get hassled by county officials for not meeting building codes, because no one actually lives at that address. and where i do actually live does meet those codes.

the only downside is, no one comes to my door. on the upside, no one comes to my door.

you are doing it all wrong

go live self sufficiently on a homestead or start your own business if you don't want to add to mister goldsteins new yacht, don't leach on everyone else's income while feeling superior.

so what do you do exactly

this guy gets it

look around at open air museums and historical expositions, they have a pretty cool blacksmith at the vikingship museum in roskilde in denmark, and a great one at the batavia wharf in lelystad in the netherlands as well, just look for historical centers.

you sound like a great guy, if only there were more people like you

That 41million could have been used to deport all muslims and ban shitskin immigration, thus solving our terrorism problem (and most of our crime problems too).

What about the cost of the land?

I want to live like this, and I've looked a lot at building cheaply and stuff like you're talking about, but it's getting the land in the first place that's brutal.

Yes. Anger at an absent figure and repressive school system too.

While I'd rather have a nice rich and balanced life, it just doesn't seem to happen for me. Could be worse. I have time to focus on experimental psychedelic therapy, reading and doing what I want.

As much as being a NEET doesn't feel good, if you are born into a wealthy family it's far better to invest the family money in gold and silver and wait for the correction to the CB money printing to kick in.

Playing the wage-cuck game has been a losing game since the 70, when wages stopped growing but inflation took off.

entirely depends on you, what you decide to grow and how big your family is. i got 3 acres but i don't even use 1/2 an acre. i'll expand everything when i get a family.

like i said here

i live mostly off of potatoes, lentils and eggs. i plant my potatoes in grow boxes, which are totally vertical and incredibly space efficient. my lentils use an low-tech wire trellis so they grow vertically, so they can be planted pretty close together. also very space efficient, and this is what most of my farming is because i also use them as feed. the chicken coup is fairly small too because i'm only one man. eggs are my main source of protein so i eat at least 4 a day. i have 6 hens, so i'm always putting eggs away in storage (and often have to give some away, i just have too fucking much).

honestly, i use less space on my land than i had in my yard when i was living in a rural area and paying $350 a month on rent. people who say you need a lot of acreage don't know what the fuck they're talking about – these are the faggots who say you need cows, and a full fucking field of wheat for the cows. cows are inefficient as fuck.

so for a single man, half an acre is more than enough if you have even half a brain.

With the latest cuckchan migration, this theed was a matter of time.

You don't belong here, beta cucks. Kill yourselves.

Good post.

Very true.

We live in the year of the fire monkey.
Where the fog of even many a normalfag was blown away from their heads.

The system is a piece of shit that puts countless hoops in the way of the actually eager NEET, this nobody can hold against any NEET, it's simply the truth, but being a permaNEET is worse.

Comfort will need to be sacrificed, yes, but there are ways to make money, even while working for someone else, without losing all your soul hitpoints.

Comfort is good, but NEET comfort is partly smoke and mirrors, delusion.
It feels like comfort but it's not full comfort.
There is usually a big loss of freedom and stockholming about it going on.

That's unfortunate, maybe Trump WILL be the next Hitler and implement things like "Four children and your house loan is anulled." like good old Adolf did.
Or implement a program like "Strength through joy", that bolsters morale by relieving stress and instilling true self worth.

Have you tried moving to the countryside?
Cities, especially big ones are pure shit.
Especially if you're not rich.

The problem you have is stress. There is less stress in rural areas.
I know, because I live there, too.

that's because you're looking at the wrong land. i heard this a LOT when i was planning this shit.

dude 3 acres cost me $500. because none of it is farmland. none of it is even near the grid. no road connecting to it. it was basically a tax burden on the owner, which is why they sold it so cheap – they absolutely could not use it. this is part of the function of property taxes, economically. it forces people to not hold on to land they don't use.

and i know you'll ask
like i said in

the problem with my land is it gets waterlogged. all i have to do is add an aggregate to the soil and it becomes fucking A++ growing soil. so why doesn't some company come out here and do that? because amending an entire 3 acres with aggregate for growing commercially is prohibitively expensive. for my purposes, though, i can just mix in some sand and grow potatoes and lentils no problem.

What is that system?

I want to work a few years then retire, buy land in the north, build myself a small self-sustainable home and live off the land and lakes in solitude as much as I can. I have plans in my head but I know absolutely nothing about building houses.

i don't. the property taxes just aren't that much. yes, i do have to work at some point in the year to pay taxes, put some in savings for gas, etc.

I've been looking at land (online) but it's nothing like that price. Did you have a hard time finding unlisted stuff or you knew people?

nice idea

Also user I just gotta say. You singlehandledly turned this thread into something good.

I think hikiNEETs can be reformed into either mid level "organizational" laborers in the industries which fascinate them, or into the sages of the revived mystery cults. Some materialists are going to cry about lack of productivity, but if you don't recognize the importance of living tradition organizations within civilization, you aren't fit for discussing the restoration of our nations.

The mystery cults of the future are going to look quite a bit different from those of ancient times because our understanding of the world beyond the veil has grown quite a bit as well. Gnostic fascism with a heaping side of der Wille zur Macht.

When you wonder who will be piloting the Nazi flying saucers, it will be those who have become fantastical souls themselves.

read the posts under my id. you'll be far better off than me. i had to dig my basement by hand with a fucking shovel because i made my money off a mcjob and shoveling dirt rather than spending money on a backhoe with those savings was the better investment of my time. which is kind of a shocking revelation.

anyway, you'll have an easier time. none of this is at all difficult and requires surprisingly little research.

research:
- farming (particularly fertilizer/composting, staple foods like beans (i chose lentils) potatoes (sweet, russet), and feed efficient animals like chickens (i've heard good things about japanese quail)
- septic tanks
- wells
- building without nails (because building with nails is the same shit + nails)
- solar setups (panels, batteries, your options. i chose to make my own panels which was a whole extra avenue of research. you might abstain from that and just buy them, your call.)

and finally and most annoyingly
- local laws
- land quality
- land availability

if you're willing to move anywhere, you have the best options. but it's also time consuming. you'll have to narrow your search with arbitrary criteria and expand as you go, just to try to find the best deal on land. and over time, some of it will be sold, so you need to keep your options open. location is very important.

buying land is gay. looking for land is even gayer. google "how to find land" or "how to buy land" and look for some homesteader sites explaining it. basically, that shit is stuck in like a century ago. if you want to go through a lot of land quickly, you have to look at maps that counties provide. find land you're interested in, see if people are selling in. it's an exhaustive search. along the way, people will say things like, "no, but the person owning the property next to mine is selling theirs", etc. it's one of the most annoying parts, or at least i thought it was.

but don't assume that the listed price for land is what it's worth or what they'll sell it for. or that all land up for sale is listed. most people selling land are old and know fuck-all about the internet. you're probably looking to buy land from individuals, which is cheapest. so you'll have to do some digging.

Yep, finding the land seems pretty annoying right now, just looking through listings..

Did you live in an apartment temporarily while you work 2/12 months of every year? Or did you commute from your home?

i commute. i'd much rather do that and spend a bit more on gas and be able to go home each day.

Tfw not explosively autistic enough to qualify for neetbux

Having a difficult time distinguishing 'serviceable' areas from non-serviceable. Guessing I'll have to go around asking or to some county office or some shit.

Also, is water a problem for your plants? Or negligible? Chickens seems like the best bet for meat products. Probably want a fridge/freezer powered by solar as well, that you can go buy shit at the grocery store if necessary (meat products).

I take it that living near a 'serviceable' area means you're living somewhat near a town/city as well.

Also pic related.

Found the wagecuck working for the jews

go NEET then get /fit/ after that study some history

I buy and sell things on eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. I mostly deal in CDs, vinyl, videogames, consoles. I just started, so I'm not making shitloads, but I'm trying to develop my assets. I don't have enough cashflow to cover my monthly expenses, but I'm getting there inch by inch.

The problem is that a NEET is rarely the Renaissance Man depicted. Jacking off and playing video games all day is too common.

As user said, a career life is incredibly awesome if you get a job you love. Essentially, you're making a strawman argument with the "wage slave" meme.

noice, no food that the kikes have fucked with and it's probably tastier as well (things tend to taste better when you've grown/cooked or brewed them yourself). Do you do stuff like aquaponics? for what i've seen it's a pretty fantastic system. are you completely self sufficient without ever having to go to the store for food? where do you get your water?
would it matter?

jesus fuck this is the effect off media combined with mass consumerism on the minds of cityslackers.
also godspeed, i hope you find yourself a qt aryan gf and raise a big family together

pretty much. they should have maps for that shit. some counties have all that online but it really depends. you can also ask isps what areas they serve in a certain county, or use the online tools they usually have for that.

this is an issue that depends entirely on your land. my well provides enough water for all that and i have a pretty low-tech irrigation system i set up with some tubing to automate the process.

in the us, droughts outside of the west coast and south never happen. so generally water is a non-issue here. but i can't speak for where you live.

yeah. i have a chest freezer. manual defrost and i disabled the anti-condensation to save energy. it's probably the biggest energy using thing i have, with my computer being second.

have you considered looking into conserving stuff in jars? i heard you can even jar hard boiled eggs so that might be a good option. how long have you been living this way?

Gee, maybe they shouldn't have outsourced all the jobs and left native Europeans without work then?

there are always opportunities to make money.

create some assets. buy what you NEED, then invest the rest of it into something that generates more income.

disdain and get rid of things that take money away from you (liabilities) and fall in love with things that give money to you (assets).

not right now, no. there's a lot of shit i want to do that i'll get around to next year. i have a design for a solar-powered grow house using LEDs, so i can grow shit year-around easier. it's basically just a tent with LEDs set up in an array over grow beds. still working out the best way to control temperature and humidity. i'd guess a humidifier, obviously, and some kind of electric heater but i'm not sure what i want to use for both of those things. i'm thinking i'll use a humidifier and heater that has no power settings and hooking them up to some kind of power source whose output is controlled by a raspberry pi, which is also connected to a thermometer and humidity reader, and sending all of that via network to my homecomputer so i can control and read it all without leaving home. i could also install some moisture sensors into the individual grow beds and control the soil water content with a drip irrigation system handled by the raspberry pi remotely from my computer.

it'll be cool. but for now i plant things in the dirt.

yeah. sometimes i buy things anyway though. like if i want a steak or candy or something.

a well. i dug that shit myself, too. initially, collected rainwater into ibc totes (which was illegal but no one found out)

no. they don't care. but isp techs are retards. if it isn't kosher they'll call their boss and whine.

this sounds like a great idea, implementing it would also be a good way to show normies that hitler was not the ultimate evil.
biggest problem will be untermenschen that misuse it. perhaps it should only count for working class people, whites make up the bulk of that anyway

Feed the excess eggs back to the chickens.

(((Who))) in the hell decided collecting rainwater was illegal?

This, only had ducks but they go insane for eggs.

i think it was (((bottled water companies) that wanted more control over their sources

how are ducks as egg providers? their meat definitely tastes better and i've noticed with wild ducks that feeding them will keep them coming back

Blacksmithing is still used to do custom iron working, fancy custom railings and gates and stuff. Low demand though, so it's more of a hobby level trade these days unless you're really really good and have built up a clientele.

do you (plan to ) have any kind of wheat or barley or something? i heard that they are pretty shitty plants to have space-wise but the thought of a homebrewed beer made of homegrown barley and hops is very attractive. on the other hand, mead from ones own bee colony is a perfect substitute

>>>/r9k/
>>>/CTR/

Never kept em for food, I patch up wounded animals and release them back to where they came from when their healthy again.

oh that's nice, you work as a park ranger or something?

They're*

What do you do during winters, and how are winters there?

Men hate women bitching and complaining, did they think that if they complain more it will help?

/thread
NON-COMPLIANCE OF ALL WHITE MEN WILL CRASH THE SYSTEM WITHIN 5 YEARS

No, it's volunteer work of a sort. Have to take classes and get permits and such. There's regional organizations you can join which help you learn which permits for which animals you need, and people will call you when they find wounded/sick wildlife.

that sounds wonderfull, what country do you live in? and how is it called?

How gender is percieved too. This is no argument.

There are many more, yes, legions of jobs boring and life sucking than rewarding, normal work.

Honestly this
just reminds me of .webm related. So you have time, you may even have the resources to do amazing shit if your family is rich. But what do you do with it? I was NEET for a while, and the
shtick grew old very fast. At the end of the road, what's gonna be there for you?

Burger. If your interested in it search for "Wildlife rehabilitation *Your area here*" as these things are all regional.

Wow, a thousand dollar house.
Average house price where I live: 800k Swiss Francs. Ok, most are overstuffed with unnecessary gimmicks, but there is no way a durable, decent house can be built for even 100k. I think minimum is 300k (Swiss prices. Poland maybe 30k, haha)

I bet you live where Winter does not get really cold. I mean with either heaps of snow or 20 below. For that you need acreages of wood, which is not possible in most areas, because the land already belongs to someone.

The same thing that's gonna be there for everyone else: dying alone and unloved in a cold empty bed. Getting a job won't fix your life any more than getting a girlfriend would. You're still the same worthless piece of shit no matter what you do.

That's a pretty bleak outlook on life. Lay off the Schopenhauer for a while.

That is my point. Nowhere in Western Europe is there a place where that price… well, the area where the jungle was maybe. They sell by the fucking square meter here, user. And one costs at least 100.-

game over?

He is right insofar only having a decent family changes that bleak outlook.

You mean NORTH Western Europe. There are whole deserted villages in Northern Spain. There are parts of Portugal where the councils are advertising for people.

Am I really alone in thinking that contributing to civilization is an achievement in its own right? Archimedes, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla and Leonardo Da Vinci all died without forming a family, yet they were some of the greatest minds in human history. Maybe I'm just naive.

I don't understand what's so special about being a NEET. I was in that shit for two years, never left my house and basically had no social interaction. By the end of it I became a creepy loser with bizarre fetishes and no ambitions in life whatsoever. I'm going to school now but its difficult because i'm at a point where social interaction is a challenge for me and just being around other people makes me feel uncomfortable.

being a NEET doesn't make you into a bold philosopher, even fucking Aristotle had a job. All it makes you into is someone with no will to do anything. At first its fantastic, you sleep in till 11, you make a nice breakfast, you jack off then spend the day playing video games. Then you realize you did all the shit you wanted to do every morning but couldn't because you had a job. So what do you do? You try getting hobbies and shit right? It doesn't quite work that way. What happens is you'll try to take up a hobby but since you've got nothing but free time your ability to balance your schedule turns to shit and you rapidly forget to do those hobbies you were excited about. The hobbies I had before I kept but I fell into the pattern of getting up at 9 o'clock then making some breakfast and taking my shower if I actually cared enough to then plopping down in front of my computer and wasting all day till my brother got off work then i'd hang out with him. The weekend is valuable to people specifically because they accomplish more with that time than a NEET does with his entire week.

After a year of this shit I lost all my ambition. I became a total loser that did nothing but watch anime and bitch about shit online. I gave up hope about finding a job since a whole year of putting in applications brought me nothing. I started taking NEETbux and then started spending other peoples money on stupid shit like video games and anime. Two years in and I pretty much wanted to kill myself, I became a drain on society and I started resenting the idea of being around people. I take the bus to some remote place since I plan to shoot myself, I didn't want to make my brother see that, but I see an ad for a trade school. I say fuck it and sign up for it since I have nothing to lose. Now i'm two quarters in and i'm working on being a machinist, I even help my dad on his milling machine. Sure I don't have a job but at least I actually something i'm working towards, a huge step up from before.

Don't do the NEET shit, its not nearly as grand as it sounds. Many of the people that brag about being NEETs are doing it because they desperately want to feel like their lives have meaning and they're somehow superior to "wageslaves". I can guarantee you that many of the "enlightened NEETs" you see on Cambodian carving columns are every bit the basement dwelling loser you picture them to be.

Sometimes NEETing is necessary for you to find out just how much you want to be something.

NEETs are a symtom of a sick society. It all comes back to fundamental economics. The dough in society, the middle class, no longer exists. Education does not necessarily mean you can get a job, etc.

Why have NEETs appeared now and not eariler in history?

Take some responsibility for yourself. I think NEETing is degenerate but YOU decided to spend your time playing videogames and jacking off rather than down the local library absorbing knowledge. It was YOUR choice to spend your neetbux on video games rather than small investments. NEET isn't the reason you failed YOU are the reason you failed.

They found immortality and purpose through those kind of memetic contributions, sure. But most people won't have that kind of legacy, and it's impossible to plan for or anticipate. Unless you know for a fact that you've already done something grand, then it's a better bet to pass on genetics.

Or you can aim to do both.

Diogenes of Sinope

Mexicans are the true neets. They're just buying & selling between each other & completely bypassing the economy.

Ultimately we should all have white children, great contributions or not, white people are still the last, best hope to reach the stars. There will not even be a Mars colony if subhumans overrun Earth.

Never really thought about Diagones that way. It's pretty accurate though.

I used to be a NEET for a long time.

Now I'm doing customer support for a dodgy company probably run by a jew (although his name isn't jewish and he doesn't look jewish). I can clock in as many hours as I want and basically work 7 days a week.

Pay is alright but most of all I don't pay taxes and I collect welfare in Europoor at the same time.

No way I'm funding cancer by paying taxes.

The company will probably go bust in a year or two though when they get sued by the local FTC equivalent and I'll be back on my NEET ass.

I figure I'll just go innawoods at some point at least to die. I

Not really. They're the invisible underclass and there is no wonder the jews want more of em.

They keep the Shekelstein restaurant running for peanuts and can't escape wage slavery because they'll never get legal status.

Shekelstein can also get rid of his skimmed / unreported income this way.

i don't drink so none of that is really interesting to me. i might make ethanol for chemical and medical purposes, though. i'll also make vinegar although i'm not sure what the most efficient way to do that is yet. vinegar is useful for making acetone which i can use in a load of stuff.

most of the stuff i want to grow is for chemistry purposes, actually.

Btw. apparently there are tons of hasidic jews as well that NEET and exploit the welfare system so they can read the torah and plan conspiracies against goys.

because of the design of my house, and because my living space is within the earth, winters are a breeze. lots of thermal mass. virtually all my heat is retained.

winters get very cold here, though. north eastern US.

see above. the house is cheap because it's basically just a basement i dug myself. literally a hole in the ground. it's got concrete walls, footer and floor. it's got a wooden roof over it in the form of an A-frame. but in the end it's just a hole.

most cost in houses go to labor and location, not materials. if you build it yourself and if you have a smart design, there's no reason for it to cost much at all.

i certainly hope you're joking because i'm living in one for 1k right now. it's literally made of concrete. it can survive a nuclear holocaust. it will outlive generations of my family.

i can't speak to any of that but i find it very hard to believe that there's no cheap land. there's always cheap land.

actually read the thread before you (1) dickhead

yeah. before i do that, though, i want to start making my own vinegar, which i'll try to do with potatoes. i still need to learn how to do that.

the funny thing is, when i have an excess of food that i know will spoil, i give it away

There is a saying I vaguely remember, that goes something like "true independence can be achieved in two ways; through nigh-infinite resources or through non-existent need of others."

This user exemplifies the second.

Reminder that those are jews slapping that gentile woman.

Jews have almost complete monopoly on the pornography industry.

So every time you think you're edgy watching women be abused like that, remember that it's the jews doing it. Or niggers. Every "white" actor is a jew. Other than that, it's all niggers and other muds.

The last thing they want to show is white couples having sex. They cut off burger goys foreskins to blend in. Otherwise people would ask why porn is littered with kikes fucking our women.

The look on the left one makes me think she's dying from sickness.

What exactly is the meaning behind your rhetoric? Some people value different lifestyles, supposedly at different times in their life even, and you say living life a specific way your entire life is the right way. Convince me to give a shit.

And the thing you said that really pissed me off, though, is your cognitive dissonance
Okay so if you aren't talking about death when you mean "at the end of the road" what is the end of the road and what do I have to care about? Why don't you just tell me what I should value right now and assure me as hard as you can that I can't get it then and I absolutely have to slave away meaninglessly right now in order to be happy at the end of my life? What the fuck is supposed to matter to me?

If you legitimately reply to this telling me what to value then you already fucked up because I'm arguably as happy as you are in your position because that's what you want but I don't criticize you for living the way you do. Some of us legitimately don't care from a practical standpoint. It's not from a "oh going out of our way to earn a secure life and retirement is what we all want and need to do but we can't and it's just so hopeless ohhhh"

can you link me that story? Can't seem to find it on google. Or elaborate on any details you remember. Thx m8.

I honestly can't.

I just think that giving a shit about future generations is beneficial to humanity. You'll die without having contributed anything, and that's okay.

Just don't expect anyone to sing praise to your myopic world view.

Oh shit that's some fucking salt right there, you are fucking mad at me, holy shit.

You're gonna conflate near-sightedness to humbleness? You're going out of your way to assume that people that are NEETs right now are going to be NEETs for the rest of their life when nothing has implied this to us in the first place. I've already seen at least two people in this thread say "I was a NEET for like 2 years and then after that I changed and wanted to actually do something with my life and I got sick of being a NEET". Tell me that I'm not allowed to fuck around for two years, even four years before I can even begin to care about doing anything beyond relaxing and saving my energy.

what are you so upset about lol, do what you want.

boi

It would solve all of it with 2% error margin.

Spotted the Army kike!!

26-yo NEET reporting in. I made the 'MOTIVATE WHITES TO REGISTER TO VOTE' thread that's still stickied.
How can I be weaponized? I've been sending e-mails to all of my close friends and family (not too many people–I'm a NEET, remember) summarising the recent WikiLeaks, etc., so that normies can understand.
How can I be weaponized???

You far out from "civilization" user? How do you get internet? I work as a freelancer and it offers me a lot of freedom from where I work. I've dreamed of building something out on some land somewhere with a nice view. And if I'm gonna be out in the sticks, I gotta be able to shitpost. Also how do you deal with food storage/making sure you don't go hungry?

It makes me sad too though, I'm a big fan of traditional building. People think that if you don't get it from Home Depot or whatever that it's no good. The shit from Home Depot is cheap garbage designed to fall apart in 10-20 years. Look at all the shit that was built before electricity. Built to last, and many old buildings look beautiful even as ruins. You can build a home from earth, rock, or wood (or all 3) and have a beautiful home worth being proud of that will last for generations, without paying for a single board or brick. It blows my mind that people get into insane amounts of debt for houses that look like shit, are flimsy as shit, and age like shit.

As the quality of housing drops, you feel like more and more of a slave. Your "property" is just a thinly veiled flimsy glorified slave hut.

I can't wait to see the unpozzed architecture of the future once we MAGA. I think archeo-futurism is a very interesting direction to move towards. Houses growing their own food, heating themselves, generating their own power, with lower/removed upkeep costs. Freedom.

tfw no cozy off-grid shitposting cabin/ranch/fortress

True. We need a brigade of NEETSOC's to combat them through the study of Esoteric Kekism.

If you built a tower could from the top could you see civilization? If so you can get internet. They have gigabit links that can go 120+ miles on unlicensed frequencies with less latency than fiber.

ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiberx/

Checked
I come from 'hobo stock' (great-grandparents on both sides of the family) and I've always wanted to 'ride the rails', although watching a VICE documentary showed me that it's a bit of a dying trend. (That might make it more fun, though, because you really have to live 'on the lamb')!

ok schlomo

sounds like a great way to get your face beaten in by a yard bull's baton tbh fampai

lmao this faggot thinks that sitting at a desk for 40 makes you good useful during the racewar

(checked)
comfy/10

Were you on the 4 AM cytube last night?

You can hurt the economy without being a useless slug. If I farm the land to provide for my own food needs, then I am "working" but I am not making any income from this work. Therefore, I do not need to pay income taxes, and because I am also not buying food I do not need to pay sales taxes. Make yourself as independent as possible and live cheaply. Get off the grid.

That is how you work and not contribute to the system. Unfortunately, even if you intend to live very cheaply, you'll still need to have money to start out with, and you'll still need to maintain a bare minimum amount of money to pay property taxes. So you will need to work a little at first.

I don't plan to work for a wage. i dont like a city life.
instead im building a reputation for myself in my rural community as a strong hard working man. i will not work for any jew. odd jobs can pay my bed and board. i want to live the way christ did.>>8076627
sucks to be you. i live in a ranch fortress far away from any nuculear hellfire. with stunning view creeks, birds chirp in the morning deer eats from the seed bowls in the back. best part about it? i pay nothing for it.

I'd give it a week tops.

do you guys want everyone to be neets?

why would you want to read a book about Jewish volunteers killing nazis and saving jew babies from the holocaust?

amazon.com/Brigade-Epic-Story-Vengeance-Salvation/dp/006093283X

Watch out for literal jews and chinks on Amazon
Watch out for chinks on Ebay
These groups run rampant on those platforms and ruin it for everyone by taking little to no margin on their products.

What you've done is beautiful, congratulations.
Have you considered selling it? Not this particular instance, but other instances of the finished product as a combined result of your explorations and knowledge.
Effectively with a capital outlay of around $15000 if you pay well for the labour you used, you've created something in many ways *better* than what the vast majority of people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for. There's a lot of slack in there to package something, improve efficiency, and make the world a better place all at the same time as turning a very nice profit for yourself.
I assume if you've thought of this before the legal issues or painting a target on your back discouraged you, but due to the off-grid nature of the product you could possibly even do it purely on a darknet market basis. You give the specifications for what you're offering and a price and timeframe for delivery, get the money, put it all together, and deliver the address and title deed for the property to your customer, who will then review the product on the marketplace and encourage further customers.
If you have no interest in such a venture, what would your view be on some other user undertaking it?

That's part of the adventure!

wew lad, I guess you haven't seen America 'til you've seen it from a train.

If you do ride the rails, be sure to keep a journal and take photos and videos and post them hereor Holla Forums tbh, they'd probably not bumplock your thread

mfw people think reducing costs will reduce prices, or that cost cutting is due to 'hard times'
The only change that comes from strangling every last cent out of workers is one more cent for the stockholders. Anyone who treats their corporate employer as anything but something to exploit to the maximum is a sucker.

Getting the technical skills to work for myself. In the meantime, at my side job, My manager shows me his bag for signing off a bag check when leaving. I told him not to waste his time, I wouldn't care if there was anything in it, and he says he wouldn't want to 'do that to (the store manager)'.
The store manager barely gets more than he does
He gets a dollar above minimum for running a store
And the boss is trying to get him to do administrative work at the tills so they can run the store with literally zero workers and a single manager. This includes stocking all the shelves, everything.

I extract my fair wage in the end, but people who treat corporate employers as if they were loyal in any way are braindead. The reason there is a manager between you and the actual manager is to cushion themselves from anger when they make 'your manager' implement the latest scheme. Its a fake phone with no connection.
Its the same technique where any time a customer complains about some absolute bullshit, not quite legal scam, I say "its corporate policy sorry can't do anything about it."
Sitting home being a NEET is a waste of time, but hardly much worse than dedicated work for people who would pay you less if they legally could.

Then go get flogged by the Romans and die on a stick, or be made up.

I will contribute back to the workforce of America when America no longer spits in the face of White men. Until then they'll call me a terrorist and a Nazi. Yep, either I get respect or nobody gets it. And fuck these Israeli motherfuckers and internationalists and civil rights movements, and LGBT special interests. Dam man nobody to even TALK to in real life , and I am most definitely a real diamond in the rough should anyone actually inspire me to contribute. Fucking mad frog is mad!

How did you get to where you are? I work, but take no pleasure in working.

I would actually enjoy doing something like this.

88th Comfy Brigade, reporting in!

Not being able to build our own houses is the biggest trick the Jew has pulled. My grand father built his own houses and he didn't freeze his ass, or have to pay an insane amount of loans and interest. He was able to feed 14 kids a wife and friends of his children 3 times a day. They never went hungry. He grew his own food and work one job.

Never went on welfare, or got any handouts.

I knew you could heat that to produce acetone, and that you could use concentrated vinegar with a calcium-based compound to make it, but I never thought about using eggshells.
Thanks user.

You will know your calling when you see it. No one has the answers you seek. Look inwards.

Yeah, no thanks.

get crucified then faggot

I want to see the kike house of cards scam that is world economy under the Rothschild crumble, so yes.

You should start growing a little surplus and trying to set up a deal selling organic produce to any nearby restaurants or grocery stores. Would be a lot better than wageslaving for 2 months a year.

t. Wageslave since 17

90-100 hours a week.

God, it sure smells like 4chon autism in here.
t. not a cristcuck.

Dammit; why'd you have to post that?
Now I'll actually have to get off my ass and do something with my life.
Thanks

This sounds like a great way

No, only the intellectual 'monk' class.

So if you are a neet where do you live and how do you buy your food?

I think as men its important to work and also make time to do the things you want. Working is important because you need to earn what you spend. you can't just take it from another person. Even though you make less than the boss if you choose the job wisely you can grow to be the boss. min wage isn't supposed to be your whole life, you are supposed to progress. Unfortunatley I got in legal trouble so my career is on hold and I'm technically a neet. I lost my job and my apartment and now I'm on benefits at my grandmas house at 25

Why not tell the kikes to go fuck themselves,wipe that debt out,and print a bunch of money so people can life off the interest?

you play video games and pound off specifically because being a NEET is so lacking in actual things to do that you fill the void with time wasters.

no one goes to the fucking library anymore. There are no books of serious value anymore, its mostly dvds and childrens books. If you want knowledge you look it up online.

I don't think you understand this. When you spend months and years basically doing nothing and barely interacting with people its pretty difficult to make investments. Aside from that, who the fuck uses government welfare to make small investments. What kind of investment could I make with 150 bucks besides gold and guns, both of which I did. I guess I could buy stocks but that'd just be playing into the globalist kike agenda.

Christ you sound like one of those faggots who goes into feels threads and tells everyone to kill themselves.

I thought that the genders were completely equal? Why am I expected to open doors, and women are not? Do you think that they're not capable of chivalrous acts? It's 2016. Like, wow. Just wow. I cannot believe this. I will not stand for this sexism and problematic idea that genders should act or be in any way different.

The only reason I don't open doors for women is because its fucking annoying and I have places to be. Its funny when you see women that actually expect you to hold the door open for them even though they're not even close then act hurt when you don't sit there and wait for them.

I actually just hold the door for everyone (man or woman, elderly or young, etc.) as long as it within reason. I'm not going to stand there like Jeeves if it's some chick barely outpacing a turtle because she's too busy with her eyes glued to her iPhone reading some text that isn't important and is 15 feet away from the door; alternatively, I would hold the door (if possible) if it was some old/encumbered/disabled person who is that distance.

What if I make money doing something I like?
I'm not denying that being a NEET in theory would be great. But what about getting money for even the most basic necessities. Going on welfare has always been against my values, if my grandparents and great grandparents some how knew I was on welfare they'd come back and haunt me. To me the closest I could become to a NEET would be purchasing some land in the mountains and becoming a self sufficient rancher/farmer. I'd still have to have some money to do that though. Even then idk if that would still technically fall in the category of Neetdom, since I'd be working still. Though it'd be better than slaving for zog everyday.

You've never felt the satisfaction of going to bed after a day of mooching off the wage-slaves and taking nigger and whore welfare money from them.

There's something sadly childish in this attitude of "NEET isn't productive or fulfilling". That's just cuckery and frankly, it's disgustingly similar to the mindset of a Jew's wage-slave who is unable to understand what we actually do.

When the whites stop working the plantation and paying those taxes, the Jew stops being able to survive. Taking more of the Jew's gibs is not some shameful thing, it's far more important than the bullshit wage-slaves and "self-employed" fuckers do if their work isn't under the table.

Start business. Pay taxes. Fund ((())) Kek.

Literally funding nigger welfare queens and single-mothers that won't stop shitting out any congealed mistake they can carry.

Until that changes, YOU ARE A WAGE SLAVE and your money is going towards a larger generation of fatherless kids.

Yep.

"ALL YOU NEETS ARE PARASITES AND WORTHLESS AND YOU LIVE UNFULFILLED LIVES OF WASTE"

So… women? Throughout history? Who do nothing but cost money?

Now that men want their turn after women get their "equality" and "right to work" and other nonsense, with the ultimate goal of putting women back where they belong and giving men a good reason to pair-bond and work for the good of the community/nation again?

Some people can't think their way out of a wet paper sack.

To sum up your post, You'd rather be wealthy than rich.
Here's an example of the difference:

How would I define rich? Let’s look at two examples:

Taken from:
archive.is/UiEot

Hey user, I got something super cool and cheap you can do with soil to make it more fertile and make more nutritious crops: Ground up rocks.
I'm serious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockdust
rockdustlocal.com/faqs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_flour
Turns out you can actually remineralize soil by crushing up granite and lava rocks.
I rescued a dying prune plum tree Stump by burying a mix of viceclamp crushed rock and wheat flour, combined with dug up soil at the roots of said tree.
That was ten years ago, now we've goo too many plums to use.
give it a try!

I actually like my 7-15 job.

My colleagues are great people, and we are having fun.

If NEET, I would be sitting and wasting my time playing computergames or trolling image boards. Instead, I spend my time improving processes in production of medicine.

well isn't Switzerland a pretty expensive? a friend of mine lives there and he's middleclass over there, but when he came to the netherlands he was mister bigshot

just leave a bottle of wine open for 2 or three weeks, the alcohol will turn into acid. i think that's why it's called VINEgar

lmao this faggot thinks that money equals meaning

What incentive is there for a man to do honest hard work in todays society? The Government is overtaxing you, your wages are poor due to inflation and corruption, and everything seems to just increase in price while your salary stays stagnant.

If you are a White Male, in societys view, you are in a love hate relationship. You are considered disposable and misogynistic, you are supposed to be the sensitive new age man, but at the same time you are expected to take up the same responsiblities as you did in the 1930's. Be the breadwinner, earn more than your spouse, be successful, be strong and stoic. But you don't get any of the respect for it that you would've gotten 50 years ago.

Everything is a clusterfuck, and Men are checking out, one way or another.

general homesteading thread on >>>/out/1308
talk about self sufficiency only, no Holla Forums topics as they belong here.

I work so i can put my money to good use. I also can't go very long without a challenge.

On DOTR the NEETS will be very busy; they'll either be digging graves or shooting traitors straight into them.

Right so, anyways, OP is being a faggot and the condition of men from first world countries being squeezed out of their own civilization via terrible jobs and job security, a vile culture which hurts both men and women and the general cohesion of its people to the point where we have become so demoralized a portion of us won't do anything is to destroy us.

Then replace the former native underclass with dumber humans to do the work for less money and benefits.

But sure, continue biting and scratching eachother over which one of us is the fault that we're falling into poverty.

Of course, being the dog that I am, stripping the liberties and freedoms of humans hardly affects me.

I even started my own dog company and sold it for millions. I'm a pretty fluffy entrepreneur and occasionally I use my excess freetime to post and lurk on Holla Forums imageboards.

And feel free to ask about any inside scoops regarding Nintendo products.

Sorry, but you can take white man out of power but never the power out of white man.

Whites will never be a full NEET army.

We been spending most our lives
Living in an libertarian paradise
I've churned butter once or twice
It's hard work and sacrifice
We sell fantasy at discount price

anons, can any of you help me find some good sources about (((college))), so I can help my family get off my ass about it? even if i do i'm sure they'll still try to debate me, but still, all I have right now is Holla Forums and they refuse to take a step into here.
i wanna work freelance, eventually move off-grid like that user (you glorious bastard, you're an inspiration), and hopefully have some children. fortunately i'm supported by some autismbux, but i do not wanna be a NEET forever. i wanna get /fit/ and do my own research.
my biggest problem is that quite literally all of my family has fallen for the college meme and believes i need some higher education, most of them having not even gone to college. they just want me to go so they can say that someone in their family has higher education. however, i do not wanna be a total fucking wageslave. i believe you can make far more money, have far less stress, and have a lot more knowledge doing your own research and doing your own work instead of blindly following an institution like that, state or private funded, in the long run.
help a fellow whyte man out, Holla Forums? polite sage for blogpost & being a total fag, and sorry about it being so long for one, i just feel like this is the thread to ask. here's a rare pepe as compensation.

sup chaim

The only Women worth a shit. EVER. Mothers. Wait a minute, Jewish mothers sell their kids for sex and romp around when dad goes to work. Welcome to the new America.

Let's just shoot the kikes. Neets aren't scared of death. We're already dead

Bahahaha

lol this

on topic, heres so easy tax avoidance strats (for the UK, probably works elsewhere)

put enough of your income into tax protected regions until your take home = allowance; no tax (this is good because u can load it into a pension scheme which is better long term and teaches you not to be a (((consumerist)))). extra funny, you can actually now claim benefits because your taxable income is low enough

get some friends and each set up a company with yourself as the chief executor. for your living costs, have each company (friend) buy a bulk amount of the stuff and then sell it to each others companies, eg someone buys food, someone buys clothes, someone buys services (eg plumber). obviously you do this in such a way to balance it so you all pay relative to whatever your consumption actually is so no one is paying more, but this way you pay no VAT and can often get things at industry prices (~40% cheaper, before VAT). even more spicy, you can do the same as above but register as non profits instead of companies, aka the clinton method

You mulch your gardens m8? Best thing you can do for your soil. Is that a pond or a river in the back? It would be awesome to hook up a turbine back there. You do any beekeeping?

guise i have a great idea

don't be a defeatist, your life is not worth much untill you make something of it, you can get on neetbux and play vidya and watch animu all day or you could move to the countryside, start your own homestead, get an aryan qt3.14, start a 3+ kids family, and do something. work the land, hunt, fish, teach your children, and grow old watching your children having the youth every child deserves, until one day they grow above your head, move out and start their own homestead or get into politics and become the next one to lead the white race out of this dark pit. that's the least you can do, homesteadanon showed how easy it can be to get self sufficient, and there is probably a fish in the sea for you to start a family with. that's all it takes. you could join or form a good redpilled political party, conquer the voter base, become the one who saves us all, or you could just keep up your degenerate lifestyle, repeating every day until your last, and greet death crying about all the stuff you could have done, all the people you could have inspired, begging for 5 years more to actually live, or you could do something with your life, and greet death with a smile, knowing it is your time to go, but also knowing that you have created a great legacy to live on in. the difference it makes is the amount of people crying by your grave, the size of your funeral, the offspring that you might or might not live on in. do something, you are part of the white race but if you're gonna sit on your ass all day waiting for gubmint gibs then perhaps you might find yourself hanging beneath the tree when dotr comes.

why don't you invite those shitheads over for dinner or something? they're still your family or were at some point your friends after all, perhaps they'll respect you more if you show them your way of life and the happiness you get from it.

yeah people, go /noporn/, nothing wrong with fapping but bringing in ad revenue to pornsite owners while poisoning your mind is something that benefits no one but (((them)))

Try Khan Academy or Coursera, It's free and if you get really good at whatever you study you can just pay to sit the exam and get the cert that way and avoid the massive jewing that awaits collegeers that don't.

create memes containing small redpills and spread them on zogbook and shitter

also i just realised something, if you buy something on neetbux, you still pay VAT or GET, so you're still contributing to ZOG. Not to mention that you're paying lots of wagecucks who work at the company where you buy said thing, who all pay taxes, so in some way your money still largely ends up in some kikes pocket

You're on the right path, but the true patrician goes even further.

An Aryan man doesn't watch porn or masturbate at all.
AT ALL

Higher, ever higher must we draw the energy, and never succumb to our base urges. Thus will be created a new race and breed of supermen.

That can happen with or without being a NEET, so the fact that it happened to you user means that there's something wrong with YOUR personal ability to keep to a schedule and have discipline. I've been neeting it up for several months now and not only do i maintain a healthy social life with firends and family, I have a dozen projects to work on, and the time i've spent has helped me immensely in growing the intuition of proper scheduling.

NEET is a purely neutral state of being, no obligations to anybody but yourself, no accountability to anyone but yourself, no motivation from anyone but yourself. If you become a degenerate failure when left to your own devices then that says a lot more about you than it does about NEETs in general.

the guy in the first picture at the 3rd collage, isn't that the jew from lucifer?

It's caused AIDS.

You know what, If one of those is the mother of the child… I say.. good.

At the birth of humanity, we probably were all NEETS

most NEETs are like that, not surprising considering most NEETs are broken in some way. I never had enough to do in my NEETdom due to money constraints for my hobbies, I could read all day about it but doing it was limited.
even the shit I could do without money I put off a lot of the time, it might have been the mentality of to much free time. I could always do it tomorrow.

getting a job has helped me break that mentality apart but it's a slow climb

Being a NEET sucks after a couple years. I was one for 7 years before I got a job and I ended up hating it. I didn't get autism bux though, so that probably helped.

Fuck off retard

what do you work in, user?

he corrects the record :^)

My client is Jewgle. I can't go into much detail about what I do since my contract repeatedly warned me about being sued if I do. I do know people from Holla Forums work on there though by what is posted in the community. We were right about Jewgle sucking Hillary's ass and pushing her news to the front. I try to push positive Trump news to the front instead and anything I can about Podesta and Hillary's health when I see it.

tbf Nixon grew up in a poor household and his brother died of TB but he was gifted academically and worked hard so was actually a self-made man

This is my take on it. If we have something more like NatSoc, even lukewarm Natsoc, then I will go back to work but certainly not while my country covers up for pic related

Really? Ive developed so may more skills since becoming NEET.
Ive done Long distance cycling, hiking, learned all the swimming strokes, weights, red-pilled myself, small scale farming, tree felling, loads of DIY, roofing, fencing, plumbing, shooting, archery, gardening, hanging doorframes, carpentry, boarding out my loft, tiling, cooking, loads…which I never had the spare time and energy for before
And back in my previous life I spent 8+ hours a day at a screen before coming home with a headache and slumping in front of the TV with a warmed up meal before nodding off. I wouldnt wish that life on my worst enemy now.

Gotta expose John somehow

Off-topic but is there anyone here also able to self-induce a sort of euphoric mental state? I get tingles and my chest burn up in a warm way. I wonder if this is the effect of being a wizard. It doesn't really do much but increase my pace, I also use it when I start being sleepy to stay wide awake although it's harder to enter that state while tired. It's the sort of thing no one would really mention so I wonder if it's common. I can also self-induce the physiological state of frustration on my body to help on one rep max, I prefer it to sniffing ammonia inhalants as it's cheaper. Would it be called self-hypnosis?

mind giving me hints on how to get a job like this? I'm fairly disabled.

I don't see it like that, you should try to make your time as valuable as you can. Unstructured life lead to lots of wasted time. I bet the Don worked 60 hours a week for most of his life and he loved it.

I don't know, most of the people I heard who went on multi-months vacations are degenerates and utterly unsatisfied. The people who are satisfied, magnanimous role-models are those who constantly win battles, be it the big guy in the gym or the guy making tons of money through his own hard work.

Better live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

Most of you anons have it easy. Go forth and shitpost Hillary into an early grave and Trump into office, because, at the end of the day, I sure don't have the fucking energy. Good speed anons.

FUCK meant to say godspeed

Look up "Search Engine Evaluator" on Bing. There are three different ones to choose from that all have Google as a client. Don't apply yet. You're given just one week to study a 150 page guideline and do three tests, so I suggest looking the guideline up. It was leaked. You'll be given several more guidelines to study after if you pass. Good luck, user.

get on discogs if you haven't, friend. your listings stay up indefinitely and they don't take any money until you sell something, and it isn't very much. you won't be able to overcharge for anything though, no scamming hipsters on pink floyd records and the like

Jews give their kids a proper education. Not the protestant work ethic shit they dole out to the slave children in school. The system is designed to keep you where you are, no matter how hard you work. Unless you are connected, or a rat that preys on their own. The wage-slaves created a prison for themselves with their compliance.

Government = Mind control
Mortgage = Death measure.

Freedom is a state of mind.

Great

NYEH GOY, ye bastid, yer so lazy when poor minorities work so hard

we need to cut off you evil white folks from welfare

Work that enriches the state and your volk is enjoyable work. Work which can take us into outer space, cure disease, and enrich our lives. Work for kike companies who are destroying the nation from under our feet is not enjoyable, and should be avoided whenever possible. I wouldn't mind working half as much if only the benefit went to my volk and I. Instead it goes to niggers (gibs) and kikes (profits.)

Local bureaucracy is to blame. Fucking nimby fuckwits living in single family homes who think if they build more apartment buildings so people can have an affordable place to live, it will impact their "property value." These people ARE white kikes. Soon I will no longer pay rent, so joke is on them. Piracy but for housing. I also have no desire for a full time job…working part time should damn well be enough, I already suffer enough. I want free time to do shit, although having this rent bill I cannot do much. I see no point in working my ass off and living in stress with no free time just so when I am old and broken I can "retire" just before I die. If retirement is so great, why not have it now, or have a half-retirement like seasonal or part time work?

All fun and games until you get culturally enriched by a minority.

Thank you user! Do you know of any other similar jobs?

Actually a good blog-post and I would like to know more. My advice to anyone doing this is film the process and monotize it on youtube. Even normies nerd out on this kinda stuff and I feel like just by filming it you could subsidize a portion of the project. A big channel on youtube right now is a guy chilling in the woods building sweet potatoe patches and clay pots out of the natural materials he finds nearby. Theres a big market for this sort of thing.

That's all they're pushing nowadays.
Elites = hard working saints
NEETs = cancer needing extinguishing

Why?
Because we're destroying the establishment.