Trump going to win and if he doesn't American revolution

What a time to be alive. We are quite lucky, friends. Witnessing a new begining or the end of the dark age. Kek has been so generous to us, hasn't he? When trump wins make sure to praise kek and post dubs threads, we must show how grateful we are for him saving us from destruction.

Praise kek.

PRAISE KEK!

and I'm sitting here in Poland without a care in the world, I hope one day all of you will be able to join me in this tranquilly

I've always considered moving to Poland

How is it?

checked n' kek'd

It's not perfect but it's nice, when you live with safety that you wont be gangraped by niggers or your food wont be poisoned by jews, then all you worry about are the things a white man should worry about: finding a good job, finding a nice girl, building a nice house…

I'm a white male, hazel eyes and black hair. Would I be ostracized? I would learn the polish and language and heritage before i come because im not a filthy fucking plebian.

Im also polish by blood, so that might help

Praise kek
Praise ammit
Let memes rise and monster girls and waifues become real

dude, that badge… I want one.

PRAISE KEK

Would it be a revolution or would it be a one sided slaughter?

depends who the army support

Just do it and don't worry about it. If you can get work and get very proficient at the culture, you don't have to ask permission for shit, and nobody has to know that you ever weren't polish.

He's going to win alright, but if you think this "revolution" is going to be anything more than Holla Forums posting angry pepes and crying wojaks then you're going to be very disappointed. He's going to win though.

Government simulations approximate that almost the entire US military would join the revolution side in the case of a civil war.

And if you fail at these things you have nobody left to blame but yourself.

Checked

Hail Kek!

SHADILAY

=SOON==

You know, i wondered why I had to be alive in this time once, instead of another time where things got interesting.

I just didn't know there was a ticking timebomb waiting to go off this whole time, just under my nose.

I'm guessing revolution won't be a meme this time, will it?
If it happens, I won't be able to join you lads because I'm currently on blood thinners, and joining a war would just get me fucked instantly.
Good luck out there, men, and godspeed.