Press F to pay respects

I told you lads he couldn't make it you should of listened, you are still a young nation listen to your elders next time okay champ. Run off to school with Abdul now and remember it's #heforshe day.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/794301772248600577
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/793948060367863808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking hell wrong field

they already cheat all the time, why are you surprised that it's happening again

"Clinton pulled out of Ohio because she knew it would be a landslide for her" -Random CTR faggot

Just accept it, leftist, your corrupt banana republic candidate is going to lose.

I hope you told no one you'd be voting for Drumpf. The witchhunts will begin in 5 days, turn that gun on yourself go out honour

I'm sorry but a +15 change already is insane and questions the validity of the poll.

+26 is insane and disqualifies the poll with absolutely no question.

these are fake you fucking newfags

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/794301772248600577

Clinton is still ahead but well within Margin of Cheating

THIS IS NOT A REAL POLL

OP MADE THIS SHIT UP

LOOK AT TH ACCOUNT, THIS DOESNT EVEN EXIST

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers

FUCKING SAGED, ban OP mods. please

She's not ahead in ohio or NC.

Fake tweet faggot

this is the poll that OP the huge cock sucking faggot modified.

did you even read what i said?

Nah I was mistaken, its a real tweet but its a huge outlier
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/793948060367863808

See
Pick up bleach on your way home from McDonald's cuck

i'm hoping people aren't just voting to win, but voting for a massive fucking landslide

You see sometimes champ you gotta bite down hard on the shit sandwhich, remember when mummy had to service the friendly Syrians?
It's like that lad

*Hugbox

No, i mean, he's ahead IN the RIGGED POLLS as well.

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

A win is a win future bull prepper

Literally nobody was trusting it you silly faggot

Whats sad is that you're here defending a literal monster of a woman who was involved in the rape, murder, and disposal of children like garbage.

How do you even live with yourself? She fucking RAPED KIDS, man. Do your parents know you do this? Do they know that you support the usage of children as sex slaves? How can you possibly think this is okay? This goes beyond politics, beyind the dichotomy of "left and right". You are literally supporting someone who RAPES AND MURDERS CHILDREN.

You are a monster. A literal monster.

Fuck sake america you have one job. Don't fuck up, there are other countries that are really hoping for a Trump win.

For Earth's sake, Trump better win.

Absolutely. In my country, when one party fucks up/we don't like them, we vote them out no questions asked come the next federal election. Pointless complaining here since everyone will be voting Trump, but the fucking Stockholm syndrome of Americans does my head in. Obama fucked up bad, why they aren't trying to bleed the Democrats is beyond me.

Reported.

FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
FAKE PIC
REPORTED

SAGE

F
I'm not going to vote on Tuesday, I guess it's just pointless.

You should pray that Trump win. If not, you get real next Hitler who will just hang you.