Instant crime alert app Vigilante removed from App Store after concerns expressed

We Are hotline Miami now
Leftists are not even trying to pretend they are not a pro ruminate anti-actual crime victims movement anymore.
archive.fo/fgaby

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ruminate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck auto correct I said pro criminal

Of course, because 99.99% of the time the criminals are totally innocent minorities who dindu nuffin

I bet they think the Russian mob is white or even Slavs.

hell yeah, bump

How should we spread the word of the vigilante app?

idk mane, it's still banned from the app store, might have to wait a lil on this

How did you get banned from IOS App Store?

the vigilante app is banned

My bad. I read your post wrong. I had a night shift at the pizza restaurant I work at. I had to Clean the fucker good.

This is pretty interesting because the (((BBC))) featured a "news report" about a kickstarter that is basically identical to this except you have a button, so you don't have to get your phone out.
How much do you want to bet the kickstart bollocks is chosen, and vigilante is goy.
Other examples of this would be:
amazon
uber
airbnb
I'm sure there are loads more. In short they are sewing up all opportunities to make money off the internet because they are:
greedy and
afraid of anyone having financial power equal to their own; also they appear top be lazy and uncreative, preferring to steal a good idea and pass it off as their own after buying out or bankrupting the originator.

no, I read the same, dafq

for

Can someone explain to me why uber trigger leftists so much? It's pretty much a ghetto taxi service.

If I had to guess it's because it's a decentralized start up that doesn't rely on a union that forces its employees to join like most cabby unions that are around. Leftists love unions because it's there they wield political power and get funding from people that don't really have a choice.

Sreach Uber on YouTube. It's app hitler according to liberals.

For those of you who haven't seen the video for the app, here it is.
ITS DA CRAKKKA RAPIN A KWEEN MANE !

Also if that is a "white" guy them I am a nigger.

Reminds me of those nigga stole my bike Memes

I remember hearing about this shit. Fuck taxi drivers.

>The goyim are waking up and don't want to use this heavily regulated service
>ACTIVATE THE CUCK CORPS

And it's app jew according to me. They actually promote faggotry. WTF. Yea I know - CURRENT YEAR

Uber take leftists's control over people that they dislike away and they can't live without control over people like the toys.

This looks like a centralized service where the users call and report a crime. They in turn call the police and publicize it over the app.

There are so many things that could go wrong with this. Who is even responsible in case of false calls, what if someone gets swatted?

You basically have a company deciding what is a crime and what is not.

False crime reporting + actual criminal ambush is aso a possibility.

Dishonest framing.
The app was named Vigilante, and it provided people with the information necessary to act as a vigilante. He knew what he was doing.

Wow user check your privilege every accuser should be believed without a doubt and the accused should be publicly shamed immediately on the spot.

What happened to the whole "We can't have evil white vigilantes running around" remember all the George Zimmerman shit when he blasted that nigger?

Thats what the problem is. Some stupid "dont interfere" message from some stupid company isnt going to stop you from helping a woman who is being attacked. Apple is still faggots though.

Like actual crimes, as opposed to people downloading movies, or posting mean comments on Facebook?

What's ironic is blacks use Uber more than wHites in ghetto neighborhoods. Yet liberals still hate it

Pretty much.

I like the fact that I see the word "ruminate" when I scroll through the catalog, thanks lad.

Why not just do what the 50 blessings does and Mark each gang building with a symbol?

What are you talking about you utter nigger?

OP mentioned hotline miami. Have you not played the fucking game?

>>>Holla Forums

seems like virtue signalling taken to it's legal extreme if anything.

In the wake of this rigged election it will be clear we cannot effect change from within the system. At that point you'll be glad apps like this were clamped down on.

No lad, I have no time for these childish occupations.

Hol up fem
I was always told that if you witness a crime and dont report if, but later get drawn in for questioning say find people to question from surveillance videos or what not then you was just as liable as if you committed it your self.
Probably my good goyim teaching though

What? I was taught snitches get stitches tbh.

Why are wood eleves so creepy looking?

This is a legitimate concern.
False reports are made all the easier especially when you can be anonymous and recruit unwitting bystanders to be your attack dogs, not to mention the lying potential of the app

At the same time this user is also correct

Is ruminate even a real word?

Uber represents to them a sort of libertarian rejection of government regulation and labor unions. Furthermore, there are many who believe that Uber is popular because people are racist and are trying to avoid poo in loo drivers this is probably true, at least from the people I've talked with.

Yes. Cows are ruminates. Ruminates are animals which chew their cud. Ruminate also means to think.

I believe it means "to think".
I thought it said ruminant to begin with tbh. That means cows.

Cows are ruminants I think nigger.

Okay, apparently "ruminate" is a verb of sorts which relates to those things: merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ruminate

Underrated

Second definition sounds a lot like Holla Forums tbh lad.

Pic related.
Fucking shitty samsung bullshit phone.

Where can I download it?

well, if you growed up n duh gittuh din ya mang.
I did growed up n duh gud sy o ta'n

Thank you for not being NEET.

No lad.

Is this you user?

Whats that thing in the right hand picture? Is it an albino? Wtf.

It's called photoshop and brightening filters. also racemixing

Cultural appropration you say? Hmm.

We call that an "American".

Kek, but none of that yank bashing please lad
ANGLOSPHERE UNITY

negroes, just watch a little gameplay footage and read a little of the story. Holla Forums alludes to this game a lot so having some background on it doesn't hurt

There's nothing that gets me more riled up than cucks who support criminals. I want to make these fuckers scream for mercy. I feel like an edgelord when I think about them, I should write a short story about vigilantes kidnapping and torturing cucks and drug dealers

Did you just call me a nigger?

a negro actually, nigger

Semantics are for semites you mongreloid faggot.