A True Happening is coming
archive.is/IUeUO
archive.is/IUeUO
archive.is/IUeUO
archive.is/IUeUO

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,”
“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,”

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/
dotsignals.org/multiview2.php?listcam=509,511,170,173,171,473,717
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also

Do you think Hillary will resist arrest?
Or is she already in another country?

She'll pay them off to not get arrested and continue with election rigging.

Hillary is going to be watching the election from the tarmac. If it looks like The Trumpening of the God Emperor of Man, she'll run.

admin is my favorite writer over at True Pundit.
Legit as fuck.

archive.is is compromised.
whats the regular link?

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

The memes jack

Top fucking wew you sick retard.

Dubs confirm. Slimy cunt will probably run to her mudshit goat fucking buddies in Saudi Arabia.

is this going to be another
thread? Guys, what ever three letter agency your on, keep your ego down there are right now bigger fishs to fry!

No, FBI is confirmed shitposters, CIA needs culled and gutted.

haha delusional faggots. Hillary is the next president. The game is rigged.

Fuck off, kike.

I'm a kike for being realistic?

No, you're a kike for defending the head of a pedophile ring.

You're a kike for sliding a thread with a post that is completely unrelated, has absolutely no content, and serves no purpose other than demoralization.

Lol you're gonna be out of a job in a week.

You fucking disgusting pedo-defending, human trafficking supporting, fucking monster of a person.

That's not what sliding is, newfag.

This isn't the thread being slid, retard. That's why I'm saging.

Here's the traffic cams in NYC where the Clinton Foundation is located

dotsignals.org/multiview2.php?listcam=509,511,170,173,171,473,717

How would the FBI even do something against the CIA? Both agencies have eyes and ears in every corner, they're both probably watching me as I'm typing this.

Is there any chance the CIA wouldn't know if something like that was about to go down?

Or maybe they know, but they can't do anything to stop it.

I hear they hate each other's guts.
Not sure if true.

Depends on how good FBIanons have been at disinformation campaigns and cognitive infiltration, dubsman. I'm betting it's just an exhaustive pedo blackmail list atm with top analysts at both agencies sweating bullets over the potential leak and swallowing anti-depressants knowing they're forced into doing their actual job of serving the American people.

This election cycles has been so crazy I can see this happening.

(checked)
2016 IS BEST YEAR

SWITCH THREADS THIS user FUCKED UP >>8069420

Checked.
Technically on US soil the FBI has the advantage, because the CIA isn't supposed to run operations within the US. So one side has (((the law))) on their side to act in the US. Then again the CIA has way more experience running illegal shit, so who knows.
May Kek help the enemies of the people remain ridiculous.

A fun thought, but no way my man.

4 U

but I thought the lore goes CIA was FBI's little brother?

FUNDING WAR

It's the current year, fam. I'm expecting explosions on Main Street and a car chase to the airport.

I want to believe.