Jews in America struggled for decades to become white. Now we must give up whiteness to fight racism

Thought this was interesting. Jews outwardly saying they need to distance themselves as far as possible from being "white" in order to stay safe from the coming white privilege Inquisition.

What do you think? If white privilege was EVER a thing, Jews are easily the biggest benefactors of all.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

Scary stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4gsBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Men, not really.
It just fuels our movement

There seems to be a big divide among Jews, with some insisting that they absolutely are white, and others saying that Jews aren't white because Current Year.

Well, they can play both sides and any criticism of either side from a non-jew is 'anti-semitic'.

This will be super convenient when we kill the nonwhites.

I agree with the kike. Jews aren't white.

They want to bring all the Jews to Israel, so they need a mass exit from the USA, and are probably pouring as much the fuel on the 'antisemetism' thing as possible to spook their fellow Jews into packing their bags and leaving

Why would they do that? Israel is a 3rd world shithole surrounded by shitskins, not to mention all the shitskins who live in it.

Jews have a great thing going in the USA where even the ones who have absolutely nothing to do with Zionism indulge in the upper class wealth. Jews have nothing to gain and everything to lose by migrating.

Israel has crappy demographics because the Haredim who do nothing but study the Torah, pop out babies and collect NEETbux and the Arabs are outbreeding the other groups. They need fresh blood.

They move the shitskins to our countries to thin the encroaching mudslide around Israel. We get stuck with sandnigger surprise while they laugh and expand Israel into the land the Mudslimes left to "globalize" the western world. The reason they want Western Jews to come back to the (((homeland))) is because their genetics are absolute shit. Tay Sachs, fibrosis, heart disease, etc are rife within the kikes. To blend in and also dilute their shit genetics they let their women become honeypots for non-Jewish genetic material. The abominable mischlings get to infiltrate society to keep the kikery going and trick the unsuspecting into believing that they're one of us. Once they have all the protocols set they call them home to use them for breeding a subrace of Jews that will make sure to keep us complacent like animals but still be house pets to the master mikes like Soros, Rothschilds, and various kikercetera. Jews did it with niggers in slavery with house nigs and we've seen that they also tried this by making worst Korea into a crypto-kike psyop and that fem cult is just the koreo-kike version of the (((globalist))) experiment against Asians, especially the Japanese since they resisted infection from the western strain of mischlings. It's looks insane at first but remember that the Jew is an insectile parasite that infects, assimilates, and subjugates all it touches, especially other Jews.

Only when it's convenient for them.

jews have never tried to be white, only when they fuck up big time are they white.

and it will all come out in front of everyone that jews are the most over-represented and privileged of all.

Good! This makes our arguments against them more valid and discredits their speaking on our behalf.

Only liberal Israelis want that exodus. The conservative ones are bright enough to realize it would be an existential threat to Israel because so many diaspora Jews are liberal and would vote to ease up on the Arabs and slow or ban the settlement project.

As the most progressive institutions, Universities should adopt this policy immediately in their affirmative action programs.

Put on an armband then, fucking kike.

That bit at the end of his article about "repairing the world" is a very specific reference to the subversive Jewish and Kabbalistic doctrine of Tikkun Olam

This article is ripe material to redpill people on the JQ. We really need to point the negro rage gun at them. At every chance I get I try to point out that slavery was a Jewish operation, not a white one. Same with Hollywood and banking. Nogs are dumb, but they are very angry and need someone to blame. Whites are fools for not weaponizing nogs at this point.

Again, kikes shoot themselves in the foot.

reported

This is only natural.

Being white is now a disadvantage, so kikes are abandoning the myth. Kikes will try to pass off as blacks and spics soon, by marrying their daughters to them.

Jewish men are notoriously attracted to Asian women. It's an in-joke amongst them. Take a look at Zuck.

Prophecy. They think if they get all the Jews in Israel then the messiah will come

Jews are not as united as they might seem. They also sabotage each other due to their large egos, and even hold opposing perspectives on how to achieve global domination, which to me is one of the reasons they don't have as tight of a control over the world as they would have liked. Much like the Skaven in Warhammer

Reminds me of the Free State of Jewnes movie.

I remember a quote about jews saying that they're a race/religion when it's convenient, does anybody know what i'm talking about?

Didn't Obama reclassify middle easterners and jew into special category from whites?
These fucks really want to purge whites.

WEW
E
W

So what else is new?

AS USUAL

"As long as there are humans living on earth, will the battle between the subhuman and the human be a historical recurrance.
No matter how far we can see back in the past, this battle against the nations, led by the Jew, is a natural part of living on this planet.
One can be reassured to come to the conclusion that this battle of life and death is a law of nature, just as the battle of the plague bacterium against a healthy body is one."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Just like the night that rises against the day, how light and shadow are eternal foes, the worst enemy of man, ruler of earth, is man, himself.

The subhuman, this apparently biologically similar creation of nature, with hands and feet, a kind of brain, with eyes and mouth, is something fundamentally different.
A brood with humanoid facial features, but mentally and spiritually lower than any animal.

Inside this creature there is a gruesome chaos of wild, unbridled passions: nameless desire of destruction, primitive covetousness, the most unveiled form of baseness.

Subhuman – nothing more!

"Because not everything that bears the countenance of a human is the same."
Woe be him who forgets about this!

All that this earth possesses, great works, thoughts and arts - the human has thought it up, created it, and completed it.
He devised and invented, for him, there was only one goal: Work his way up to a higher state of being, to redesign the inadequate, to replace the unsatisfactory with something better.

From this, culture grew.
From this sprang forth the plow, the tool, the house.
From this, man became social, came family, came folk, came the state.
From this, man became virtuous and great.
From this, he rose above far above all other creatures.
From this, he became next to god!

But the subhuman also lived.
He hated the works of others. He raged against it, secretly as the thief, openly as the detractor - the murderer.
He consorted with his own kind.

The beast summoned the beast.
Never did the subhuman keep the peace, never was he placid.
This is because he needs the twilight, the chaos.
He dreaded the light of cultural progress.

To preserve himself, he required the swamp, the pits of hell, but never the sun.
And this underworld of the subhuman found its leader: - The enternal jew!

He understood them, he knew what they wanted. He nurtured their most vulgar desires and passions, he let loose a horror upon mankind.

It started in historical times,with the extermination of the Persians, the celebration of Purim, the first glorification of organized mass murder.
75 000 aryan persians fell victim to jewish hatred. Even today, the jewry celebrates this deed of horror as their greatest "religious feast".

Eternal is the hatred of the subhuman toward the radiant figures, the bearers of light.
Eternally the demise of the western world is looming from the deserts.

Eternally, in distant steppes, the powers of desctruction congregate.
Eternally Attila and Genghis Kahn collect their hordes of huns, to race through Europa, a living apocalypse, leaving fire and death, rape, murder and consternation in their wake.
So that the world of light, and knowledge of thousandfolds, the powers of progress and human excellence shall sink back into the abyss of the primal state.

Eternally is this the will of the subhuman:
That, when there shall be desert again, where, just now, the radiance of sublime enlightenment inventively illuminated the darkness, then his final goal would be achieved.
Chaos.

Thus, there has been the struggle between those opposing poles that raged for millennia, under terrible, unpredictable laws.
Forever will be there a Genghis Kahn, a new Attila who tears open the gates of Europa, who only knows one thing: The complete annihilation of everything beautiful!

Today, the embodiment of this will of destruction is known as Bolshevism!
But this Bolshevism is not a modern phenomenon! It is neither a product of our current day, nor is it an innovation in the context of human history.
It is as old as the existence of the jew himself.

Its forerunners are named Lenin - Stalin.

"There will be the bloody decapitations of the leaders of a people, who then are cast into the statist, into the economic, the cultural, the mental, the spiritual and the corporeal slavery.
The rest of the people, through countless acts of miscegenation robbed of their values, degenerated - and in the historically short passing of centuries one will only merely remember if these people once existed."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Reminder.

archive.is/4gsBg

Best of luck with that you parasitic scumfucks.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Theory has for a long time been that the zionists plan to hold up in Israel and get the rest of the world to nuke each other while Israel stays safe in its missile shield dome. Rest of the world burns, only The top 144,000 in Israel survive and create a new world on earth by Jews for Jews. Complete control for the rest of history.

Testes

The strategy should to shift the focus of the privelege inquisition to jews so that they can't side with the "oppressed".

The facts lead to that conclusion plus black people are generally easy to redpill on the JQ, so the whole "minority coalition" approach would only weigh in our favor if the jews push to hard (blacks+white vs (((white)))).

If Jews are the Skaven, then whites needs must become the Imperial men.

What's the equivalent of a bright wizard? I want to be a bright wizard!

Jews admit they're shapeshifters on the topic of race at least.

The shekel pigs continue to dig their own graves.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Well, that or a celestial wizard. They get all kinds of trippy spells.

any basis whatsoever for this? their millenarist/apocalyptic movement from what I've read is more about the rebuilding of the temple and not any mass comeback or nuclear war.

I saw a documentary about the music industry in the 50s. They called the kind and brave record executives who faces contracts to blacks Jewish, and the ones who refused to promote darky music were called white.

They were all Jews.

The meme magician