O'Keefe is going to drop to nuclear campagin killer om Hillary tomorrow!

Mark my words Holla Forums

There have been various so called Trump insiders come to the chans claiming that Donald hired "literal geniuses" to calculate his campaigns natural ebbs and flows of popularity so that they coincide with massive scandals at the very end to propel him to the presidency.

They are right. Tomorrow O'Keefe will release a nuke of epic proportions. Just wait and see.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off. no really. the only thing of note he has done is get DNC people fired when it didn't even matter anymore.

if what he says does NOT become common knowledge, meaning it's too big for CNN to lie about, then it's literally nothing. only we will care and we're already voting Trump.

I want a picture of Clinton, Huma, and a minor in bed together. I've heard it's out there.

Fuck off and release the fucking emails already the election is days away and you fuckers are still milking it.

This and

This

I want to believe but it'll probably be nothing.

The birddogging was actually great because it helped with the whole "Hillbullies" angle, the other videos… meh just got some low level operatives fired… the "nigger video" was absolutely nothing.

And the Donald Ducks thing…… was only good at preaching to the choir.

Also nobody was fired. They were "fired". Nobody who's from here is actually dumb enough to believe they were fired. It's all for show.

He doesn't have anything, just like always. O'Keefe's MO is looking to make money from a captive audience that believes the entire media is against them. He wants donations, he wants clicks, he wants talking head airtime, probably book deals or a radio show. Why not?

Sure, the MSM and the DOJ aren't prosecuting anybody for the exposed, criminal acts, since they're on the criminals' side. It doesn't invalidate O'Keefe's work. The recent videos trended on JewTube, meaning it's penetrating to normie spheres of influence.

Anyone who teases shit means they don't have shit.

I agree

O'Keefe has done his part and I'm glad he's on our team, but the motherfucker really needs to stop crying wolf.

MEMETIC NUKES, INCOMING!

Seriously though, O'Keefe may not have dropped the fabled "nigger" video (yet?), but he's done more than 99% of other Americans in stopping Clinton. He should be respected for this, yet I see too many anons cursing him for not doing more. What have they done that surpasses O'Keefe? Give the man his due.

Indeed. If you were sitting on the things O'Keefe was sitting on you'd hype the fuck out of it too.
It really was great footage of some seriously shady shit.

unfortunately

post yfw saying just "this." became a legit way of posting

newfag

This.

This.

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

Seriously mate, the man's done great. That footage was excellent.

wow, such powerful rebuttals.

agreed, his undercover work was great. he got footage of hillary's people admitting that ripping up republican early ballots wouldn't go reported.

He released the "nigger video" it was just a Democratic donor saying blacks would be crazy to vote Republican.

It was absolutely nothing.

except it was shills hyping up a so called nigger video not him. guess that's all his fault and you've done 100x more stuff for the cause. glad to have you on the team

It was the weakest release, but does that reduce his early videos to nothing?

He did drop the "nigger" video and it was nothing. Some guy in the DNC said Republican blacks are fucked in the head for being on the other side. Literally what liberals say on TV all the time, he just said it more bluntly. O'Keefe overhypes. He even said these series of videos would get progressively worse and they didn't. The first two were the big ones.

and then it did, basically. look, I'm not ungrateful for his work, but we need a nuke now, nothing else matters. that's why we're all looking for the cp sex ring smoking gun, we're anxious and want a nuke.

I agree with you but I still think it would have been better if had released all of his videos earlier.

If he doesn’t have a video of Hillary doing something, then there’s not a damn thing left that he could have which would arrest her before the election. He needs to fuck off.

Trump is working with Micheal Fliyn of Defense Intelligence.

They have access to the Google super computers to predict mass movement.

They very well may be ridding the wave in real time.

He said himself it was the big one and them disparaging blacks in the worst way. O'Keefe is full of shit. When the video drops, we'll take a look but there's way too much good shit already out there to bother wasting our time on speculating on more of his empty, self-advertising hype.

This normalfag site compiling wikileaks dirt in an easily digestible format alone does far more to hurt Hillary than any of the video's he's released:
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

I don't know if shills hyped it up, O'Keefe himself teased on Twitter that it was "top figure in Democratic party speaks about African-Americans in worst terms" and then another tweet that teased that maybe Hillary said it.

Either way I had low expectations and it still was a disappointment.

No but he's clearly trying to squeeze the "alt-right" demographic for every penny he can.

$0.10 has been deposited into your account

Yeah, if it's anything like the last couple "bombs," it going to be nothing more than a jalapeño fart.
Or, who knows? Maybe he's saving the best for last.

It's absolutely not nothing. It helps build the case in the court of public opinion that the DNC / Clinton Family reak to high heaven. They are not ideologues, just nasty people who only care about power.

His videos contribute to the growing dark cloud that surrounds those people. He's contributed a lot more than most Americans. He may not have "nuked" Hillary, but respect him for doing a lot more than most.

This stuff wasn't nuclear, so the fresher it was in the minds of voters, the better.

Despite the feeling of bashing our heads against a wall of sleeping faggots who won't listen to reason or stand up for their own interests or the future of their children, we should keep in mind the chipping away that all of this does.

We bemoan the fact that people.are getting desensitized to things like the scandals and the wikileaks, but I don't think desensitization is the only thing that happens. The stuff gets in people's heads, then one morning, they just sake up and wtf I hate the Clintons now, and they'll think they hated them for years despite having had little problem with them just yesterday.

Think of the demoralization attempts that are used against us all the time. And we are hardened against it. Sure, it's real that we have daunting odds against the global bigwigs, but we don't have to put up with nearly the constant scandals and bullshit that Clinton enablers do. And they aren't nearly as equipped as us to soldier on, all they have is the media to coax them on and peer support. But pretty much nobody trusts the media anymore so that's more of a liability, while the peer support can vanish over night the same way becoming a Clinton hater can.

I think we still have a ways to go before turning our civilization around, even with Trump speeding things up when at the helm, but I think the Clinton bubble began being prepped to burst 8 years ago and Trump has perfectly engineered the timing for it to pop within days of the election.

I almost pity the demoralization that the Clinton camp must be feeling, knowing how rough we've had it in the past. Almost. Not enough pity to spare a single one of them of course.

I mean, this welcomed I guess.

We need all we can get boys. But I don't think this is gonna be a bombshell.

I mean, I will take it, but unless its a "loliexpress" its won't put her down for good.

Daily reminder that ONE MEGATON NUCLEAR BUNKER BUSTER is code for NOTHING.

He gained video evidence of Union thugs orchestrating a riot at the behest of the Clinton campaign and DNC. It's one thing to suspect it, but that video evidence can be used in court. Trump, and possibly Chicago PD will likely sue them for that incident.

this process best being described as "growing mistrust of hillary" by various msm newsmodels while godking nets points

HAPPENING!

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/794613871126396928

youtube.com/watch?v=QUylfXuELw8

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b5fsa/new_project_veritas_undercover_video_exposes/

Upboat it.

bumping for new video

fucking bump

t. nervous white male for the 100th time this year

87 TIMES

ctr will hang along side her

He put it out less than a week before voting, that's a rather telling insight into how damaging he thought it was supposed to be. I don't think he has bad intentions or anything like that but holding this stuff until the 11th hour was not wise, and unloading your best stuff first kind of indicates that you knew the rest of the videos weren't that great. The riot video was gigantic and hardly anyone is even talking about it anymore.

New video here.

Safe to assume it will be nothing again. Forget about that faggot.

Who would be wearing the strap on?

Stop. They said they were fucked in the head and alluded to them being race traitors, Is that not enough for you? You need the yuge melodramatic pedowood pay off? If you are looking for a finger on the trigger, it is a mystery.

OP is a nigger, that tweet was from yesterday. Video has been released:

Are you seriously confusing O'Keefe and WikiLeaks?

Lmao these videos are getting weaker and weaker. O'Keefe should just kill himself if he has any shame. At this point he's doing more to harm Trump than to help him.

They must be looking for explosive material to clickbait about on their sites. I have no idea what else it would be other than sliding.

This video is a bit more important than the Correct the Record cucks are letting on. Further evidence of the upper levels of the FBI sabotaging the investigation.

The lady saying she has no involvement and basically refusing to talk to the creepy reporter at her door is hardly evidence of anything.

reminder that the "Hillary saying nigger on tape" meme was pushed by disnfo shills to overly highten your expectations and thus deflate any impact to what O'Keefe actually had.

Reported.

I see you're working from her using that, supposed power word, harassment. That's out the window when you are implicated in public documents.

USD00.05 has been deposited into your account.

Why didn't he dump it before early voting?

Why would someone set up a private server if they had no state secrets to hide?

She might've been dishonest due to the unfamiliarity with the interviewer.
Or are you taking someones claims on face value?

Oh look, Bill is innocent :)

O'keefe has done alright. He's definitely damaged $hillary with his tapes. However, none of what he's dropped is anywhere near a nuclear bomb. I'm really hoping that he still has that one in reserve and will drop it Sunday night or Monday morning bright and early.

Don't talk to me or my wife's e-mail server ever again.

You've just broken my barrier!

Not a nuke but O'Keefe delivered several small blows to Hillary's campaign. And should be commended for his good work.

Even if it sways just one voter, it's a net positive.

I'm feeling the same way as well.
Though it's important to note that the last Rigging the Election video did end off with a cliffhanger that seemed to imply O'Keefe got one of his reporters to meet with Hillary privately. So there's definitely one more video and that might be the bombshell we're all waiting for.

this

Unless it's Hillary fucking raping a kid, I'm going to figure it will have little to no impact. I thought the first 3 were good insofar as it revealed people like Foval and Creamer as fucking 100% crooks.

It outed birddogging and demonstrated 100% proof positive campaign law had been broken. Unfortunately no one gives a single duck about the stips of campaign law.

So unless it is Hillary herself doing something fucked on tape, doubtful it will be some "nuke." Maybe like one of those snap-pops you throw on the ground…

IT'S ALREADY RELEASED

I'll believe it when I see it, the only one that was close to having a big impact was the Bird Dogging, that one was good. Otherwise, these have been very disappointing and he probably has nothing this late in the game.

It'll be about Clinton staff conspiring to hide emails from the FBI. We already know this from Wikileaks. But it'll be great to have video, because normalfags can digest that. Just my prediction.

fuck off faggot

Also.. Anyone else find it curious that this okeefe fag is showing that the fbi did an absolutely half assed investigation and all of a sudden the fbi is reopening the investigation to cover its own ass?

the email evidence in the video, showing that htis bitch is lying and did infact email hillary proves that you are content to hang right next to hillary

kek

(Kek is mocking me)

Is tomorrow today? Where's the video? The last one was a disappoint

This thread is being shilled HARD.

Yes, user, a new video was released. It posited that the FBI did a shit poor investigation the first time into the emails. Tomorrow is a new one.

last video aside, which was extremely overhyped and exposed nothing of significance, o'keefe delivered a couple of good bombshell, especially the one about how the clinto campaign orchestrated the violence in trump rally. I hope he will redeem himself from the former failure with another quality video

fuck off

See:

Welp it works for me, but I doubt that "undecided voters" are really going to give much of a shit since the waters been muddied by muh FBI ebil Trumpzis nao line.

Listen I'm all for the work that he does but the Nigger tape was very weak and don't you dare call me CTR. But a donor calling republican blacks crazy in the head is nothing new for the left. It might have made some black people go "HOL UP!" but liberals have no problem expressing outrage when their pets stray too far from the plantation.

I hope it's good but the nigger tape was depressing.

it doesn't invalidate his work but he over hypes the shit out of his videos, i guess that is our fault though.

Dont expect it to be "le final blow"

You're forgetting one thing.
What is tomorrows date?
What does it signify in history?
What is it tied to in popular culture?

I get it that's why I said I hope it's good.

I won't lie, pol. I've gotten so desensitized to "BREAKING NEWS!" I just roll my eyes. Retarddit and Twatter are the worst. I'll see someone screaming "HOLY SHIT! THIS JUST DROPPED!!!" and it's something I read two days ago.

tbh even fucking Holla Forums is slow on news. I'm seeing shit on 4pol through proxy of funny junk a few hours before I ever see a single thread on 8pol

Holla Forums doesn't post funny junk. Holla Forums posts obscure junk. If Holla Forums posted junk it would be JUST LIKE REDDIT! Idiot.

I think you may be retarded.

Let down again. Like a nigger child sitting on the stoop waiting for his daddy to show up.

Sounds promising

his 'getting DNC people fired' pissed off Bernie supporters more than you can imagine. If CTR, then fuck off and never come back. You'll be out of a job in a week nigger.