Fairy lives don't matter today

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, this looks like the worst thing I've seen since Wild Wild West.

Getting real sick of your shit, Jewlywood.

WE WUZ CREECHUZ OF THU FEY AN SHEEIT

At least isn't a sequel, adaptation or remake. Right?

lol

webm you massive faggot.

I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE IN A HOLLYWOOD MOTION PICTURE!
SO ORIGINAL!
WOW

I.. kinda don't want to say this, but it looks somewhat.. interesting?

M8, it's just a generic cop gets saddled with a non-white movie, except the cop is a nigger, and the non-white is an alien, I mean an "Orc"

It's just Shadowrun.

There's also a magic wand and an elf mafia.

What if I want a Shadowrun movie?

This is just Alien Nation but written by (((Max Landis))).

FAG LIVES DON'T MATTER

I can't wait for the shitstorm

This looks like Suicide Squad if Warner didn't force the director to reshoot the movie to make it more "lolsorandom xDDD"

this looks terrible and I will likely watch every episode of it.

Stay reddimad, reddikiddie

I'm fine with fantasy dealing with racism and that the species don't like each other, but goddamn why do they have to be so bad at it.

I bet you enjoy the Dresden Files

I got a book, but haven't read it yet. Heard it was a little "villain of the week" but overall good.

Gotta love the wheelchair bound gangsta. How diverse. Bet he's world wise about how evil the world is.

It's absolute trash. Honestly some of the worst fiction I've ever read. I'm not kidding. Cliche after cliche, thin description…Dresden is described as walking around Chicago carrying a staff and wearing a duster. He comes across like the worst kind of nerd, but you get the impression that Jim Butcher thinks Harry is cool. It's godawful.

Well….shit. Fuck it, I'll read it anyway.

I know, I know. Any time race relations come up in movies anymore I reflexively eyeroll.

>>>/waifuist/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/circlejerk/

My list of things to look forward to in life has dwindled to 1. Suicide