#NEVER TRUMP FAGGOTS ATTEMPTING TO GERRYMANDER

#NEVER TRUMP FAGGOTS ATTEMPTING TO GERRYMANDER

http:// www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13478042/third-party-clinton-vote-trading (I would archive, but apparently archive.is is compromised)

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO

1. Download the app
https:// apps.trimian.com/nevertrump

2. Claim to be a Johnson/Stein/McMuffin voter from a swing state (FL, OH, PA, VA)

3. Find a Hillaryfag to "swap votes" with

4. On election day, vote Trump and laugh at the faggot who wasted their vote

The goal is to prevent genuine 3rd party swingstate fags from connecting and swapping with Hillary supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing#United_States_presidential_election.2C_2016
en.wikipedia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sir are my new bestie.

Op: Not a fag.

No, you're just a lazy fuck and didn't even break your link.

Fuck you nigger user.to or archive.org

You autistic faggots are missing the entire point. I quoted the only relevant part of the article. I'm not directing people to the article, I'm directing them to the app.

Stop derailing, kike.

There's no point for me to miss.
You made a shitty quality thread and are trying to defend it.

You're a kike.

Sure thing, kike. Filtered and bumped. Go kvetch somewhere else.

I don't know what you said because I filtered you for being a kike.

Bump

Good idea, may also want to let some Secretaries of State know what is going on since this is borderline illegal.

Legality[edit]
The main vote-swapping site in the 2000 United States presidential election, voteswap2000.com, was shut down by California's Republican attorney general, Bill Jones, only four days after it opened. A second vote-swapping site, votexchange.com, was never directly threatened but also ceased operations because of what happened to voteswap2000. Before it was shut down, voteswap2000 had brokered 5,041 vote-swaps, including hundreds in Florida.[29][30]

On August 6, 2007, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on a case, Porter v. Bowen, stemming from the California attorney general's shutdown of voteswap2000.com. Vote-swapping, it said, is protected by the First Amendment, which state election laws can't supersede, and it is fundamentally different from buying or selling votes. Furthermore, vote pairing agreements are not legally binding.[1][2][29][31][32] However, it's unclear if other courts would agree should this arise again, and in recent years, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has had the most decision reversals of any United States court of appeals.[33][34][35][36]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Great find and great fucking idea, OP. If those fags wanna throw their vote away, let's help em.

Whiny shill.

If you are on twitter or social media, spread that it is a scheme from CrookedHillary to steal votes from 3rd party.

Reports of same persona trading votes several times…

Probably no point in "trolling" the HillBots, as they are literally CtR working overtime to steal votes! Push it as what it is; #voterfraud.

You're missing the point. The article is irrelevant here. It's the app and the idea that are the focus of the thread.

bump

Are you just a fucking parrot for OP?
Does CtR not supply a diverse amount of material to use?

Bump is not a upvote.

bump

(checked)
Now I understand. You're threatened by this idea and are attempting a derail. Better luck next time, shill. Maybe try arguing about anime.

Don't try to win in their own game.

REPORT THE APP, VOTE SWAPPING IS ILLEGAL

Bumping the thread to spite this fucking faggot.

bump

bump

BUMP
Also:

Get yourself a copy of VirtualBox or whatever and you can download Android x86 version, create a fuckload of cloned VM's and pull this off over and over and over again without installing anything on your phone.

HEY DUMBFUCKS THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

Shit I can't read today

What makes you think they aren't doing the same and you're just wasting your time? Why would anyone actually go through with swapping rather than just potentially gaining a second vote for their candidate of choice?

Never underestimate the stupidity of "NeverTrump"/What's A Leppo? supporters.

kek kek

check'd

Self check out.

If you even agree to this, its voter fraud, and you're a felon, regardless of carry through.
So you know, fuck off CTR OP?

I feel paranoid about downloading apps from Hillary supporters, though.

CHECKED

Its safe, You only have to listen.

They tried something like this during the primaries. It failed miserably

Democracy is so fucking flawed

Wut?

Face it, your stooping to their level and you come out looking just as bad.

Never knew trumpcucks would so easily stoop to the level of a degenerate, I'm not surprised though.

Reported.

What a story, CTR!

Too bad even jill admitted trump>hillary.

who the fuck gives a shit about http referrals anyways if it's not a poll?

I'll give you one thing, at least the whole CTR thing is a change from cuck or shill

SRS->JIDF->CTR

I'm in favor of doing this, but what makes you guys think that they aren't using the same tactics? Everyone knows liberal have no moral standards, so they probably made this app for the sole purpose of getting someone to vote Shillary then voting Shillary themselves.

DO THIS EN MASSE AND SHE MIGHT LOSE A SAFE STATE

Someone posted this earlier, I suggested the op but the thread died in a few posts. Glad to see you take up the mantle. There was a second site linked that offered 2x independence vote for every hillary vote.

And it's likely not illegal. 9th Circuit ruled on vote swapping in 2007. Not a binding promise and covered under free speech
http:// electionlawblog.org/archives/009038.html

Don't be an idiot. This is good for us. If we can learn how to create multiple puppet accounts, we can steal much more votes than they'll ever get out of this. 300 Holla Forumslacks taking 20 votes each means 6000 swing state votes are shoah'd. You can overturn the entire election with that

Remember, this is social engineering. The app is simply a way to get in touch with never trump fags in swing states, apparently to 'bug them to vote' or something.

This is the actual vote swapping site:
r4c16.org/trumptraders/

Point them there to convince them of the plan.

We should be able to emulate the android app on our PCs. What is the sign up process like? Does it require SMS?

It doesn't make a difference.

Filter this shill

If any Clinton voters are out there, I want you to know that I am totally a third party voter. You waste use your vote on whatever third party candidate you like and I promise I'll vote for Hillary. Super promise :^)

This whole thread is retarded. Gigantic waste of time. Fuck off.

Why would a 3rd party voter do this. Isn't their whole point to take the edgy centrist position where both candidates suck?

Yep. Not only that but Stein has said she'd prefer Trump to Clinton, so any of her supporters who are doing this are totally ignoring what she's saying.

Read the sticky.

Didn't they already try that with Little Marco and the Rat?

Bumping this shit because it's fucking hilarious seeing all CtR fags trying to derail the thread.

If memory serves, waterboy's vote was rigged for him electronically through the voting machines.
I dont think they tried to pull this off.

That's the thing, CTR are both cucks and shills at the same time. And they are always abysmally buttblasted being called out, just like jews are buttblasted when you call them out. What a coincidence in behaviour.

BETTER INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download app.
2. Sign up, needs email (cock.li works, mail.cock.li for newfags)
3. When it asks your state, pick a battleground (PA / FL / NC / OH)
4. Say you want to vote for Jill Stein
5. Answer Yes to vote trade
6. Wait for vote trade offer

RESULTS: You vote Trump anyway and one less Hillary vote in a non-BG state

Isn't voter fraud pretending that you're someone who can vote, even if you can't?

It's 100% legal to lie about who you're voting for.

You're a dumbass, but only for falling for CTR's faggotry.

Have a bump CTR

Oh lord this is fucking HILARIOUS

Lol although this won't really help with what OP had in mind, at least you're shitting up the app and getting some keks out of it.

Toppest of keks

Keep in mind CTR will be shilling on this app like we're doing. Every CTR shill will promise 1000 faggots that they'll vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson if people switch their vote to Clinton.

The best thing we could do is saturate their network with bots and do automated shilling so that we can catch every legitimate person on there looking to vote swap.

SHADILAY BROTHERS!

Update on that Convo

How about use this app to encourage people to vote Trump?

Added benefit of doing this is the app will lose credibility once we get caught, it's a win win scenario.

Trump is literally not an option. The best you could do is move people away from Hill

meant to quote

There's a ton of paranoia about trump supporters on here. Just talk about drumpf and you're peachy. I have gotten 10 people to swap me their vote.

I got one faggot to swap their vote. This is great. The more people I convince not to vote for Hillary is like me getting extra votes. Maybe when I'm doing with this I'll have 100 votes.

They think I'm going to vote for Hillary kek

Pics lad.

I spoke to one on the phone lmao. I haven't had this much fun since going on r/S4P to laugh at bern bots

Desperate attempt to stop the fact Stein voters and bernie supporters hate Hillary more than Trump.

The media is basically lying to themselves and acting like Hillary has unquestionable support

I can't do that. I have a Southern accent there's no way in hell anybody would believe I'm a Jill Stein voter.

Everyone I spoke to seems eager to not vote HRC

wew

Better instructions: report the app and get it shut down. There's a significant chance that even lying on this app will get you rounded up with all the other users of it for collusion and voter fraud.

This reeks of the same faggotry of the "let's publicize #votehillaryviatwitter OP on a monitored site" days ago and the "let's call niggers 'googles' and kikes 'skypes'" faggotry from even earlier.
THIS REEKS OF A SHILL OP, I CAN SMELL THE REPORTERS SQUATTING IN THE BUSHES RUBBING THEIR HANDS AT THE IDEA OF THEIR NEXT STORY

The vote hillary twitter thing started over a year ago, not that you newfags would know anything beyond yelling shill at every single fucking thing. There was a bit of it with Cruz instead of Trump too. There's no law against vote swapping you retarded memelord cuckchanner. Go away.

First exodus, kike.
It was brought up again days ago, when we've been monitored hard for the past few months, and lo and behold normalfag social media and the media are reporting on it.

If you think this is s real and not just random people bullshitting each other I dunno waht to telly ou.

You're getting trolled.

Still, worth the effort in case you do change a few votes.

I have one guy who already sent me a photo of a Jill vote. I've gotten promises from at least 9 more. I'll upload in a bit.

This isn't vote rigging you sub-90 IQ homosexual negroid.

did you see this nevertrump shit?
www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/apple-offering-anti-trump-app-allowing-voters-trade-votes-across-state-lines

Apple Offers Anti-Trump App Allowing Voters To Trade Votes

Back to 4chan nigger.

It's not. Sorry you're only in this for the 'meems', it's plenty legal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing#United_States_presidential_election.2C_2016

BACK TO 4CHAN WITH YOU DUMB CUCK

Cool, then make sure this goes viral on twitter and not just here for max damage.

I went the extra mile and doctored my Trump vote pic into a Hillary vote pic. I'm having entirely too much fun with this.

Sure thing Chaim.

Yes yes, getting people to not vote Clinton is what the jews would do. Fuck off you dumb faggot there's plenty of other threads to shreik about muh shills.

Can you send the pic so we can use it?

Not posting it publically, hit me up at [email protected]/* */

There was a talk given at European hacker conference by a woman behind one of these sites and it was hilarious. Not based or hosted in the US, not a US citizen, not even a real business just a website with grandiose claims as part of an art project yet she received at least a 200 hundred pounds of legal documents from dozens of branches of the US government. She made a waist high pyramid out of them.

Isn't that illegal? Trading/selling votes?

The app was created to get people to vote for Clinton, retard. It is there to get people to vote for Clinton in states she'll then win, and for third party candidates that would give votes to her in states Trump is winning.
This is a vote rigging system and you're playing into their hands.
The only alternative option for this app is entrapment, to get gullible cuckchan retards like you to use it, then oh look, user was caught vote rigging, launch the pre-planned articles claiming Trump is rigging the election.

Except it's a trust system you fucking mongoloid. I already voted Trump. I tell these gullibles that I will vote HRC if they vote for Jill in their states. I already have 1 vote pic confirmed changed for no Trump loss. There is no HRC upside here. At the worst I'm just promising with HRC shills who are doing the same thing I'm doing and we both are at net zero. This isn't rigging you fucking moron. Fuck off with your goobergate concern trolling.

Again:
en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Vote_trading#Among_citizens

Question, could a britbong like me get away with pretending to vote for them?
"I'll vote for Hillary if you vote for ARE NIGE"

Nobody fucking cares nor is talking about what you personally voted, cuckchan, this is quite literally people asking each other to
RIG
FUCKING
VOTES
in states.
This is going to be put in the news, written off as "evil trump rigging the vote goyim", and your'e here missing the point entirely because your nigger brain can't comprehend anything more complex than "MUH SCREENSHOT MUH KIKEPEDIA LINKS".

Concern trolling noted, goobergate faggot. Now go away, we're having fun.

A bit off topic, but if the never Trump faggots actually had anything major to drop wouldn't it have already happened? Would a hit piece even have a major effect after today?

Only SRS fags call it that.

Nope, it was quite popular after it became about sucking eceleb cock. Again, not something newfags would remember.

(((He's))) a shill, no doubt.

We heard you already

Some Holla Forumsack baited Cuck Wilson and others into thinking that there was going to be a major leak on Trump that would sink him, and they took the bait and spread the rumor.

If they wanted to do just that they could just get 5 guys to post 100 fake post and report on them any time they wanted, or simply make it up.
Reason they don't is because media position is "no vote rigging is possible" (Obama's) since admitting to the possibility of rigging would only make Trump claims more credible.

That's great if true. Hopefully his twitter will be flooded with smug anime girls on the 8th.

Find people trying to trade Hillary votes with 3rd party in safe states. Agree to vote Hillary and then vote Trump to fuck them over. If you find people trying to trade 3rd party votes and bait them it is counter productive since you turn a Stein vote into a Hillary one and hurt the cause, ignore 3rd party traders and find Hillary ones.

let's look at upsides
downsides
well, they already think we're evil so i don't give a fuck

Anyone know how to make multiple accounts with virtualization/emulators? I am not a techfag so a tutorial could be helpful to maximize the operation.

ENJOY YOUR STIFF NIPPLES user

Really no need. Just don't post in the chat where everyone's at. Hit the bottom left 'Home' icon and it pairs you up with a new person every time. I have 30+ open connections.

That's me btw.

kikes are scared. As already stated, it was ruled legal:

And if anyone gets in trouble, it will be the people organizing it, not the retards swapping and definitely not the people lying about swapping with no evidence provided. There's nothing to gain from shutting them down when we can use it shoah hundreds of vote.

Ok after looking at his Twitter I'm convinced that you are right about this.

What is the guy in the fourth pic so touchy?

You never see Republicans doing this

Female spicess, there's more but she was mega triggered. I stopped messing with her because she was flaming me in the general chat.

Republicans are more accustomed to keeping their heads down, and also to taking unwarranted criticism when that's not possible.

It's part of growing older.

wow 4th bitch is a cunt and also completely fucking retarded

illinois elected a republican governor. this state is turning red. everywhere but chicago is red.

yes, you stupid cunt, switch your vote. surely this won't backfire at all.

can you get me a invitation code? I need to be verified.

kekekekekek

It's saying I need an invitation code or a facebook for verification, anyone I can ask to send me one?

Good god you shills are fucking desperate. There is nothing illegal about scamming these retards.

bump

Lul good jaab user, i hope you continue to shit this up

the little fights, they matter, dont let anyone tell ya they dont

fuck off nigger you are being a meta cuck, this is funny and ssemi-effective, if retards think an app is some kind of contract they deserve a slap in the face for their own good, and thinking this will have legal percusssions in light of all the shit going down right now is hilarious, youre a fucking coward

REEEpercussions i meant obv

No way this is real.

Just a bunch of people being dishonest about vote swapping.

It's probably just Holla Forums and CTR fighting over nothing, but there's likely at least a few actual votes in there to be flipped.

top tier bantz man

Guys I'm trying to get verified.

Can one of you verify me if you're already verified?

Verify the following profile: James Fuchs from Florida, voting for Aleppo Johnson