Looks like AngryJoe is finally hit his peak and going to descend into Spoony levels

Looks like AngryJoe is finally hit his peak and going to descend into Spoony levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JdKY8J8zM54
youtube.com/watch?v=2D4qliim_Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=JdKY8J8zM54&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Delrith, Angry Joe's co-star, is an obese furry that yiffs underage boys.

youtu.be/JdKY8J8zM54

Chole looks like a triggered feminist in that pic wft happened I barely recognized her.

Look at the traps on that she-hulk. She's got more masculine shoulders than he.

I'm still waiting for Metokur's video on him, apparently its the next one on the TGWTG series

So can anybody catch me up to speed on this guy?
I haven't watched him in years, he seems a lot fatter now.

He basically either shilled for Anita or sperged out through 2014-15, was fairly quiet last year except for something about Nintendo IIRC and since then he's been slowly sliding into irrelevance.

I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

It's just a really cringey audio recording. The other guy was faking it so that he could record Delrith.

Until he is shrieking so loudly the cops get called and making death threats at random people because a 90's RPG is raping his casual ass, Joe has a long way to go before he reaches that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=2D4qliim_Jk

ooooh shit it's gonna be good because AJ dissed Jim when he was defending Anita for "harassment", he'll get that knife in right between the shoulder blades for 7 Peso Pedro

Stop shittalking our guy, pendejo!

Spoony should kill himself. It would make me feel better.

Pi/10 apply yourself.

He's just going through an adJUSTing period

He's also wearing one of those late 90s airsoft vests instead of a legitimate MOLLE plate carrier. 0/10 would not operate with.

did they fugg?

I remember reading one of his tweets last year about how he said "2017 is gonna rock!". Is it rock'n for you Joe? Is it?

It's a youtube link you dumb faggot. It's just a shortened version.

*It's how he copied it
youtube.com/watch?v=JdKY8J8zM54&feature=youtu.be

don't insult she-hulk like that

I'd lift with her tbh

*him.

Is she morphing into hillary?

maybe he's just naturally high fat

Kek

Did he really get that fat? Goddamn.