Obongo: Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan

President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president.

“If you accept the support of Klan sympathizers — the Klan — and hesitate when asked about that support, then you’ll tolerate that support when you’re in office,” he said.

Obama added that Trump would “disrespect” the Constitution as president, citing the Republican nominee’s vow to put Hillary Clinton in jail.

“[Y]ou threaten to throw your opponent in jail without any due process … then imagine what you’ll do when you actually have the power to violate the Constitution along those lines,” Obama warned.

Obama made his remarks at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill on Wednesday, saying that the fate of the world rests on their shoulders.

“I hate to put a little pressure on you, but the fate of the Republic rests on your shoulders,” he said as the audience laughed. “The fate of the world is teetering, and you, North Carolina, are going to have to make sure that we push it in the right direction.”

Obama dismissed all of the negative ads and bad news that hurt Hillary Clinton as “noise” and “distractions,” that they should put aside.

“Every day is just hysteria and over-the-top coverage,” he said, admitting that even he was getting tired of politics. “I understand the feeling, I promise you.”

He argued that the choice for president was simple, because Trump was a con artist who was unfit and not ready to be president.

“I mean, it’s strange how, over time, what is crazy gets normalized,” Obama said, referring to the multiple controversial statements made by Trump during the campaign.

“That is not the voice of America. That’s not the better angels of our nature,” he said.
Source: breitbart

Yet in vid related, shillary lionizes Robert Byrd, who FOUNDED A BRANCH OF THE KLAN IN WEST VIRGINIA.
THE LIBERAL ACCUSES OTHERS OF THEIR OWN CRIMES
Can we meme this into something fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2011/10/15/american-nazi-party-endorses-occupy-wall-streets-courage-tells-members-to-support-protests-and-fight-judeo-capitalist-banksters/
cnsnews.com/news/article/former-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke-supports-occupy-wall-street-movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasn't hillary supported by the KKK later? or am I mistaken?

Yup, that was "her friend and mentor" in politics for decades.

Occupy Wall Street is literally Hitler.

theblaze.com/stories/2011/10/15/american-nazi-party-endorses-occupy-wall-streets-courage-tells-members-to-support-protests-and-fight-judeo-capitalist-banksters/

cnsnews.com/news/article/former-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke-supports-occupy-wall-street-movement

Is he even trying at this point? Are they truly unbothered by how nakedly transparent they look?

Fucking Hell FBI can we just put a fork in this turd already?

"Don't inform yourself, goyim! Trust your benevolent masters! The FBI are very bad goyim that must be punished!"

YEAH, THAT IS WEIRD. ANYWAY, BLM ARE HEROES, AM I RIGHT?

so this proves FBI is on Trump's side, right?

Looks like king nigger needs to buy a clue. It's Ku, ya stinky mulatto jew.

he also likes to say "wild wild west". he's a fucking retard.

HILARY IS SUPPORTED BY TERRORISTS, ISIS, SAUDI ARABIA

does the klan even exist anymore? I thought they died out after the first world war

It's mostly meth heads and undercover law enforcement LARPing as neo-nazis nowdays.

Oh the sweet desperation of the demrats, mmm I am going lavishly drink their tears as hobama and shtstainillery are headed to jail.

only Obama should go to jail and should share a cell with every drug runner he let out. Hillary should just hang.

agreed user but only if its a public hanging for her and we get cctv footage of the ass rape of him.

It's coming.

They know it.

And there's nothing they can do to stop it.

I think its about time we revived the ku klux klan just to piss these people off.

My title is going to be exalted frog lord.

Typical double nigger

Is such a thing even possible?

The eternal nigger can't help but nig.

wouldn't that just make him king of the prison? he'll make them false promises again.

The kikes are scared. Truly scared.

Interesting.

The click bait writes itself. Almost makes me wish I had a blog.

he's been nigging since 2008 user

Just killing her would be not enough of a punishment for someone like Hillary, she needs to be tortured in the most painful ways possible for at least a decade and only until she's completely broken, both mentally and physically, then she'll be granted the release of death.

As opposed to what? Banning the KKK?

Didn't they say exactly the same things about him in '08?

lel seems like king nigger is grasping at straws

The kikery is so strong in this one I don't even know where to begin mocking and poking holes in this shit.

…but I thought TOLERANCE, diversity, equity, and justice were VIRTUES.

WHICH IS IT OBAMA??? THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE BURNS MAKE IT STOP

Trump should respond to this. Something to the effect of:

or something like that.

christ on a bike, the kkk really are fucking morons

didn't they officially disband in the 60s

That's funny. We all know Hillary is a great friend of the klan. It's a shame she loved money than her own race though otherwise she would have gotten the white vote and won in a landslide.

SHOCKING

Is this nigger serious? Has he looked at his own record? The irony is that he's supposed to be an expert on the constitution yet how many times has he tried to violate and undermine the constitution?

What's more is that he has actual ties to the black panthers which is essentially the KKK for niggers and invites the likes of al sharpton and jesse jackson, both far worse and racist than david duke could ever hope to be.

Besides, if he wanted to truly respect the constitution, niggers wouldn't even be people.

Trump should ignore him. Everyone else does

One of her mentors was a Klansman. That's all the counter Trump really needs to give.

I thought we were LITERALLY worse than super Hitler though?

pic related

Robert "Sheets" Byrd

Have some respect for law enforcement user.

If the Klan of the 60s saw the Klan of today….wew

Yea user the real Klan is dead. What is left are rednecks with a crippling meth addiction and FBI informants. All the old members are either dead or living in the rural areas and keeping to themselves or a close circle of friends.

There is no national headquarters or order, all "KKK" groups operate as loan groups now but will rarely band together with other groups sharing the name. The downside is nearly everyone in them is working for the Government.

At the risk of doxing myself there is an article about "national KKK headquarters" located in the town I grew up in. I know the man that runs it, he's a drug addict and well known thief in addition to begin one of the dumbest people I ever met in my life. He hurts the cause and all the old KKK members in the area are ashamed of him. It's well known that the members are all FBI/SBI. They basically sit in that trailer and smoke meth for 360 days out of the year and spend the other 5 recruiting at the local gas station where they just yell nigger at anyone that walks by. They have no goals, they have no plan, they have no will or ability to fight.

KKK is just a liberal boogeyman at this point, they use them as a pawn whenever they need to rile up the blacks. All they have to do is have a minor false flag event then round up anyone not on the Government take to point at and call racist. Since those that join have an IQ on par with the average nigger it works every time.

The concept of free speech requires that we tolerate the speech of those we disagree with. If Trump "would tolerate" the support of the Klan, he is simply defending the institution of freedom of speech. Obongo doesn't understand that concept because he wants to silence anyone who disagrees with him.

with the release of the tape of him in Kenya, he's clearly been nigging since at least the early 90s

He understands, he just doesn't care