Elementary school cancels mock election after kids chant 'Trump'
archive.fo/Ctg0z

archive.fo/DN4zl

The article is somewhat full of shit:

Yet earlier it says:

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7981358.html
greatschools.org/new-york/centereach/1632-Jericho-Elementary-School/details/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/3/elementary-school-cancels-mock-election-after-kids/
archive.is/VlPnV
archive.is/RU9eH
archive.is/r7DuT
archive.fo/BtO72
redalertpolitics.com/2016/01/11/unlike-america-europes-millennials-trending-conservative/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/expectations-and-reality-a-window-into-the-liberal-conservative-baby-gap/
politicaloutcast.com/lower-birth-rate-could-be-good-news-for-conservatives/
nymag.com/thecut/2012/11/states-conservative-as-their-women-are-fertile.html
xenohistorian.faithweb.com/holybook/articles/fertility.html
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2015/04/20/sexy-conservatives-will-outbreed-barren-liberals-n1986978
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/white-births-matter/
sfgate.com/opinion/article/Republicans-fertile-future-Through-the-past-2488626.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

Elementary kids smarter than leftist not surprising

I'm not surprised. In florida, 70% of people here in high school are red pilled, and maybe 10% go on pol. At least for guys.

Centereach, NY. A town in Long Island. That's a good sign.

Just wait till they attend college, though.

Suuuuuuure.

See:
8ch.net/pol/res/7981358.html

most high schoolers are red pilled. whatever college does to people is the problem.

That's nice to hear (or read). I'm from Poland and even normie meme sites in vein of 9fag make fun of Clintons. Only hipsters support her

Why do you think the lefties are pushing for free college?

Really? I guess going rightwing really is the new rebellion. I've read about it, but it was all about che shirts when I was in high school. There were only some hardcore racists and kids who followed their parents on politics going right.

This is Brilliant, the future is ours.

They need to watch it.

I don't think it's college.
I think the younger generation is waking up.

The first generation in 50 years not raised by TV. Growing up in a decentralised media. In a disillusioned age of the Great Recession and austerity.

This is the new Greatest Generation.

maybe there's hope for our children, afterall

Their greatest weakness was seeking shekels by making 2,000 different forms of media to pick from, of course some of those would be wrongthink.

Provides them an Ivory Tower where a collective can be formed that would work on leftist principles but without the sanctuary of government, probably wouldn't last for long.

Flakka is one hell of a drug

OY VEY ALL THESE KIDS HAVE ADD GIVE THEM SOME MEDS BEFORE THERE'S A COINCIDENTAL MASS SHOOTING AT THE SCHOOL GO-UYS

I'm from the Deep South and we had a new teacher the first year for him on the job for civics class. He thought he was going to have us do mock elections like there was students that could be swayed from one side or the other.

What happened was all the white kids went entirely Republican and all the black kids went entirely Democrat and it was over as soon as it began.

KILL. FUCKING. EVERYONE.

That’s also the only reason that Puerto Rico didn’t become a state in 2012.

yup

There's a poll running at my highschool in Kentucky too, unsurprisingly Donald Trump is winning by about a 15 point margin

First link gives a DNS error, second is legit.

That's fairly accurate. Without TV, children and teenagers went outside and interacted with the real world, and especially older teenagers and young adults who taught them the ways, and told them to stop being little faggots and forced them to grow up faster.

In the TV generation, children were in school among their own age, and at home in front of the all happy TV and degenerate Media. Shielding them and protecting them from the harsh reality.

Now kids again don't watch much TV, but instead play shit like call of duty, or go on other online portals, where again older kids tell them to stop being little faggots, get them out of their rainbow bubble and probably teach them about all kinds of edgy shit, which then makes them more prone to realistic ideals and thoughts. Which is why they fucking love Trump and say shit like screw Muslims.

That's probably why Kikes want to censor the internet and ban/subvert Videogames, so they can create safebubbles again and create generations of safespace faggots.

And that coincides with grim work prospects once the little faggot is tossed outside the nest. Eight bucks an hour got me a shitty ghetto apartment by myself in early nineties. Kids can't expect anything near that today.

That's why we need UBI ;^)

Hee hoo checked !
I wonder if he was trying to make whistle sounds like when you see pretty lady. Wee hoo hoo

THE FIRE RISES

Well Obama was President for most of their lives, and that probably red pilled them.

I wouldn't consider most high schoolers "redpilled", but casual anti-semitism is definitely prevalent, even up here in Canada, and its all due to 2 things: How much they shove the 6 millions down our throats, almost to the point where you can't take it seriously at all, and the memes created here. I want everyone on Holla Forums to know that our memes are in fact making a difference. Our memes are more powerful and resonate with the youth far more than any lecture they will give you in school. Keep doing what you're doing, Holla Forums, and you will succeed.

Generation Z
e
n
e
r
a
t
i
o
n

Z
Can we meme this???

oy vey the truth will set the goyim free shut it down.

Control the memes, control the youth

Control the youth, control the future

What a shocker

At the sound of the Trump
The walls of Leftism came tumbling down at Jericho Elementary School

This is great. Kids are often more open and not yet the zombies seen later in life. Makes sense they would choose the candidate not afraid to be just as open and defy what is suppose to be a controlled candidate v. controlled candiadate race.

Bless kek

'Educators' underestimate how repulsive the veneration of a perpetually 'victimized' group is to the average child. They rightly view it as unnatural and suspicious.

Generation Zyklon

You mostly in a black or white location? You never spelled out the result. Trump, I presume?

Bong here, a friend of mine at the time of the last General Election was doing design work for a school. One day a teacher asked him to design and print mock polling cards for a lesson on politics. They were to look as accurate as possible but with one adjustment, UKIP were to be left off.

Naturally my friend ignored this request and included every party that was standing in that constituency. The teacher didn’t check them before handing them out.

The result was a UKIP landslide and a very bootyblasted teacher.

after the major shooting last year in France, I remember that kid correcting his father that the terrorists need to be stopped because they have guns and could kill more people. And the cuck father says, "but we have flowers!"

Remember the couple who had their children taken away briefly because they were UKIP supporters and deemed to be a threat via 'indoctrination of extreme ideology'?

That happened when I was a kid. Bush was president then.

The new rebellious teenagers will not be hippes, but RWDS.

This is not true at all.

Relevant: Jericho Elementary is 76% White vs. 46% NY state average.

greatschools.org/new-york/centereach/1632-Jericho-Elementary-School/details/

THEY'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Imagine the day when all the dross of the world is removed from Europe and their enablers, along with the feeble minded citizens who gush for them, are identified then swiftly neutralized.

School is the entree to college's main course of globalist propaganda. The sickening subversion of the juvenile mind, against nature and common sense, is the foundation of their wicked program.

Vaguely so, yes. I really do wish UKIP were a more aggressive party. Whichever governmental department filed that action (social services?) needs legally challenging every time they do something like that.

No human at 16 can be "red pilled". He may feel that way, maybe gut feeling, but he will be red pilled by 40 or 50.

t. lvl 32

What the fuck happened?

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN

FYI i just clicked that link with the mans face on the archived page and it transfered me to beeg….

Think about it though, the left is the new mainstream. Kaitlyn Jenner wins lady awards for bravery. Lena Dunham publicly hates white men on Twitter. MTV is filled to the brim with far left messages. Feminism and white genocide is mainstream.

Trump is an edgelord. Pepe is funny to them not offensive. Racists jokes are taboo and get a rise out of normies. Bush did 9/11 memes dominate their social media.

Being right wing is the new edge and there is nothing the left can do about it.

He got much fatter later on. You can tell that he still has muscle but it simply isn't as aesthetic.

Social services needs to be dismantled in the interests of British children and their parents. Unfortunately UKIP, like most Britons, still suffer from the disease of adhering to civility and moderation; even when your enemies are gunning for you without protocol.

This is in part due to our influence. The young see our memes

I also forgot to add that for Millennials their dads and grandads were the old-school racists scumbags who ruined the economy, country and "had it all backwards" This is where the Che shirts come in.

But Gen Z are fathered from proto-Numales and 3rd wave feminists. I can't fucking wait for all the little MIchael P. Keatons that will come out of Gen Z. It's going to be glorious.

I'm not saying all of Gen Z will be right wing, but enough of them for it to form a nice little niche in future politics.

FUAAAAAAARK

If you want to give views for them:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/3/elementary-school-cancels-mock-election-after-kids/

How strong can one man be?

(checked)
Are we going to meme Chris Jericho now ?

Underage user reporting in, Gen Z is shaping up to be pretty great stock for RWDS, just wait Holla Forums these kids in my school are gunna grow up PISSED and ready for civil war if Hillary wins

He didn't have his ProPure™ Filters on deck.

That whole scenario can be scaled up, and used as the endpoints of the model of America.

Honestly I think everybody is just pissed at everything, except for people in their late thirties to early fifties

The future is so bright I need to buy sunglasses.

They have just resigned themselves to being debt slaves in search of a non existent materialist nirvana; while their inner child laments the path taken and wishes for another chance.

All the pieces coming together.

GOOD, THEY WILL LEARN AT AN EARLY AGE HOW TO BE PUT DOWN BY THE SYSTEM FEELS LIKE.

Daily reminder that liberals are the ones that created Trump and the current political landscape because of shit like this/

Odd that leftyism goes with anti-whiteness. Go back and imagine to have to explain to someone in the 90ies. He would be baffled.

Gen Z is blue pilled. I just had the conversation about teenagers and school. I said they made studies all over the world showing that they we as teenagers do not learn before 9 in the morning. Best schedule would be exercise at eight, shower, then creative, then rote learning. What said the "based, blue collar" chick to that? Oh, you and your studies, they show anything. What do you want, shift all lessons two hours?

Skepticism is today a tool of anti-subversion regarding left politics and anti-correction, aka regressive. Gen Z clings to old Institutions to have at least resemblance of normal, state and societal live. Even if that means to ridicule critique on homework, attendance discipline and labor effects of school. Later, they will defend weird policing, surveillance and control, just because.

That's a pretty accurate statement, only by the virtue of being vauge, the millennials are pissed that Trump and any form of right wing activism is making ground in (((current year))), Gen Z is pissed that these millenials are screwing up the future for them and their race, its oddly uncanny how race conscious some of these kids are even at a young age, can't tell if Holla Forums rhetoric is making it into the overton window or if this sense of self preservation was there from the start and it's just been slowly sapped out of the millennials after decades of marxist brainwashing

hes just getting old. unless he starts doing roids hes not gonna look shredded anymore.

I think the idea that millennials are a leftist generation is horseshit, but I can see where it comes from: the people claiming it are those who went to college and are around millennials in white collar jobs, where the poz is strong. These people don't encounter regular millennials working blue collar jobs, who are overwhelmingly right wing, and so assume we don't exist at all.

It is annoying, though.

Oops, forgot to say I am Yropoor. 1/3 of millennials are realists, while all Z are fubar because of education, but also because Gen Z in EU is basically Mudslimes and Mongrels.

No indoctrination here, goyim. Keep moving.

If he's anything like me then something that looks useless in surface like fitness was a major influence in becoming redpilled in all kinds of facets.

The left forgot the Rules for Radicals doesn't work when they're in power. Time to utilise it for ourselves.

oy vey you evil Nazis indoctrinated them to vote Trump.

The Millenials are an incredibly varied group which is why you are seeing what is happening today with Trump. Gen Z is going to be an interesting group although Millenials dealt with the recession they are spoiled by the booming 90's Gen Z was not they don't really remember 9/11 but they do remember the wars that followed they were also children during the recession and many saw their parents lose homes to the banks. The kikes dug their own grave.

Oh, so a legal democratic parliamentary party of UK is deemed dangerous by the executive branch? Isn't that against any constitution?

Russia must have hacked the school computers somehow and brainwashed the kids.

Meanwhile….the user with a huge library who is well read with a solid worldview and a desire for truth is stuck wishing his nation wasn't shit while posting pepe memes all day.

Trump couldn't have come sooner.

Leftism will inherently attack meritocracy and hierarchical structures which are a key factor of the success of white societies

Wew

That's because only good goyim follow rules and social expectations to a T. People like you haven't been economically valued for decades. You are… problematic.

Alex P. Keaton
Michael J. Fox

Hope you're more right about generational attitudes than you are about 80s TV trivia.

Is that the fucking truth.

heh I'm 33 and I think I'm permanently broken. I'm too old to just start from scratch and learn an entire trade or skillset, I'm guessing it's pretty much just too late for me to get into any kind of law enforcement for which I might actually discover newfound respect if Trump can clean it up…

Not true. They can obstruct us fractally. The leftist internal bickering is infamous

Alpine societies were very egalitarian. Switzerland is founded on the communal principle, where small, equal, but distinct entities form a statelet (Canton). Hierachies are antithetical to liberty. but where only hierarchy can ensure liberty, whites see the use. E.g. in a national military. But not schools. One nation, thousand parts.
The inverse is true for non whites. No wonder their states collapse into disharmonies. And ours soon too, because we centralized too much.

Brain damaged Swiss thinks you have an order too, lad.

I'm in the same boat user. Considered a loser by my peers, but yet I'm the "smart one" in my family/social circle. Go fucking figure.

Egalitarian systems work in small and very homogeneous societies.

What does the bottom sign say?

That is also true if you pit a degree in Philosophy against a MBA. There is no measurable advantage in either degree, but they select against everything non-indoctrinated, i.e. they choose the boring MBA. Philosophy Masters at least can read faster and know bullshit, when they see it.

I am brussels (french)
I am brussels (german)

(trips of truth)

I'm right with you Anons just here to say don't give up. A year ago I realized there is nothing for me left in the trades/schools because it's too late to get started or break in on anything. Continue doing what you can and work towards making something of yourself in the world. We have to make our own way.

Also, take any chance that comes a long. I recently picked up a job working in a race shop, I don't know much about cars beyond what I picked up from my father and working on my own shitboxes but I was able to do anything Holla Forums related I set my mind too. I did some reading and watched some videos on youtube and now I'm responsible for programming our $10,000 a pop ECUs and running our simulator for the drivers (iRacing + desktop computer). I stumbled into it and it's the best job I've ever had, the hours are often shit though. I'm regularly stuck in the shop til 1am on race weeks but I do get paid for all that over time.

It isn't a permanent solution to my problems but it's holding me over long enough so I can put out something I made myself. I'm planning on buying more land in a few years and retiring to farm work by 40.

Very correct. But a country can make itself into small and homogeneous little societies. Nobody forces Syria into the state model of France.

Well, (((nobody)))…

Delegate what is of importance to manage outside relations, keep, what you can do yourself. Only (((they))) want to centralize.

They already are. Look at how the left treats successful minorities.

Make no mistake, the left doesn't want a "progressive" utopia, they want Harrison Bergeron mixed with 1984.

So if Hildog wins she's getting a second term if she's still alive because spics and niggers will then be old enough to vote? Great. Race War when, fam?

You probably don't know how right you are. Raw intelligence peaks at 14.

archive.is/VlPnV

People need to be red-pilling more young adults who aren't red-piled already.

You're not even middle aged, son. A trade or four years of whatever is fucking nothing to you. Just go for it. Remember, 1990 was like a hundred years ago but it seems just like yesterday.

Why do kids show so much vocal support for him? Aren't they nervous about being bullied for supporting him? Have they realized first-hand how bad the sudden shift to common core was and is their will to change it back their driving force to get him elected?

Remember when Tony Blair was PM and declared that he was going to change the voting age to 16? He then went around schools & colleges talking to 16 & 17 year olds and found that most hated him and wouldn't vote Labour. Not only did he then not change the voting age to 16 but a couple of years later his very newly appointed successor, Gordon Brown, raised the school leaving age to 18! (No doubt told to by Blair.)

Anyone who hears/reads the truth and accepts it is red-pilled.

Stop trying to come to terms with your age by shitting on younger folks smh.

You are doing the exact reverse of youngfags calling everyone else "gramps" because they feel inadequate due to a lack of experience.

As someone who has been to the south many times, seems every location has niggers around. just look at any demographics map of the US. Most of the niggers are in the SE US, and any major city outside the SE.

There is a certain something that comes with having a lot of life experience. Of course some old people are still dumber than posts, but the red pill gets deeper and deeper as you get older and more cognizant of what history feels like as you live through it.

Kids usually have pretty good bullshit detectors before they get pozzed by culture. Trump is funny and charismatic, that's why liberals hate him so goddamn much, and Hillary makes von Rompoy look like Reagan.

You're not too old to start a trade until you hit your late 50s, and at that point the only real obstacle you'll have is general obstinacy of being an old fuck.

Thats when fam.

I have two younger siblings who support trump and a significant majority vocally supports trump. From what I see, it's a combination of

a) Republican parents (white rural area ftw)
b) Kids actually using reason. My sister explained that from what she heard Trump was just mean but Hillary was a criminal. Who's worse?
c) Memes. Trump is funny, loud and crude. Kids at their age LOVE this humor.

*a significant majority of their grade

We do, but most people don't bother to actually stand up for theirs and challenge all who try to breach them.

I believe in the support for Trump in the generation Z. I believe in the generation Z being more right wing, but it's hard to believe in them being "conservative" in the level to hate tattoos. But I will let the link here:

They don't like drugs or gay marriage, and they HATE tattoos: Is 'Generation Z' the most conservative since WW2?

archive.is/RU9eH

I'm right wing and i have nothing against tattoos but i don't have.

Post yfw memes saved the world.

You're not broken. Go spend seven or so years in the sandbox and come home to fuck all and thinking trash on the roadside is going to blow you up. You're fine as far as I'm concerned.

I know that feel, voting is mandatory in my country

It sucks

shitskins being lazy apathetic untermensch? Ya dont fucking say!?

Beautiful.

Yeah happened with me too. What's the deal with that?

Looks like he's getting fucked by that nog

Psy war leaves scars too, user. I won't pretend to understand or share your pain. But suffering comes in a lot of forms, and I don't think any of us come out of this process unmarred.

How you explain millennial conservatives like palmer luckey then? guy is a millionaire

The fact is you have a whole generation of old as fuck hippies coupled with dumb aging genXers who are fucking terrified of being left behind so they push this indoctrination bullshit to avoid the "hello fellow kids" effect, get it?

Protip: they're not your peers and you're not the loser.

I have no idea who that is.

I think your mostly right. If Trump was running a few years ago when I was a senior, I can guarantee pretty much everyone would be supporting Trump (except the girls of course - muh stronk females is a powerful thing even in high school). I think it's largely a product of the high school environment - you want to vote for a woman? You're a faggot. You don't like Trump because he's "racist" or "sexist"? You're a faggot. Compare that to university, which lacks that raw masculinity and absence of bullshit politically correct social norms. Kind of pathetic really that high schoolers are in many ways more masculine than their university counterparts. I mean, I know a lot of people that support Trump, but all you have to do is walk around the campus to see where most of them lie.

Oldschool bullying was always bullying lefties for being weak effeminate faggots before a very short period in modern times. It's just the pendulum swinging because leftism isn't cool anymore, the right wing is the counterculture. They're "the man" now and even if Trump wins they'll still be "the man" because the mainstream is just unbearably leftist now. Only thing left now is nobody cares about being called racist anymore. It's already happening.

By the way, read this.
archive.is/r7DuT

And possibly this

Men who are physically strong/masculine are more far likely to have right wing political views
archive.fo/BtO72

I never thought I'd see the day conservative or traditionalist values would be the edgy rebellious culture but it's the only way left to rebel now. But more or less the future is not completely lost.

Oh and I forgot to mention. America's millennials/Gen Y are a bunch of sissy faggot cucks, sure. But Europeans on the otherhand

redalertpolitics.com/2016/01/11/unlike-america-europes-millennials-trending-conservative/

Simply put, even sissy European millennials are more of a man than American millennials. Isn't that sad? America is lost when it comes to male millennials who are mostly made up with nu-males, SJWs, edgy self-haters, and beta orbiters who identify themselves as "male feminist" or some other faggot garbage.

Now as in regards for the future,
Libtards don't have children and will be extinct within your lifetime, Never give up hope Holla Forums tomorrow will be a brighter whiter future.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/expectations-and-reality-a-window-into-the-liberal-conservative-baby-gap/
politicaloutcast.com/lower-birth-rate-could-be-good-news-for-conservatives/
nymag.com/thecut/2012/11/states-conservative-as-their-women-are-fertile.html
xenohistorian.faithweb.com/holybook/articles/fertility.html
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2015/04/20/sexy-conservatives-will-outbreed-barren-liberals-n1986978
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/white-births-matter/
sfgate.com/opinion/article/Republicans-fertile-future-Through-the-past-2488626.php
Above is an example of that kind of asspain.
So pretty much

One would say evolution has decided against selecting for liberalism, as their self-destructive and self-loathing behaviour goes against the very notion of life and survival.

I was more referring to my brother. He didn't come back with his bearings in complete working order. I got stories of Russia and how bolsheviks die crying to a god their government denied them to believe in or standing on the edge of Prokhorovka then being told the attack is being stopped.

Its our turn to finish what was started so long ago.

There's nobody our criminal government has fucked harder than those who faithfully served it. Makes me goddamn sick.

Bongs don't have a constitution. There is no highest law of the land, only what judges rule and the parliament passes.

you lazy fucks just spent too much time doing nothing
do something, it doesnt matter if its shit, look around you, youre in a river of shit, breathing in winds of shit

Another vote for The God Emperor assured, lads.

In all seriousness, age isn't a reliable metric because 99.5% of boomers are the reason why we are in the situation we're in today.

Underrated posts. (((They))) might still control the talmudvison networks, but the internet is our territory.

Meme it.

Gives me a lot of hope, fam.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Holy fuck this warms my heart. It's like watching weeds over the course of a few generations becoming resistant to Roundup.

GET FUCKED TEACHERS UNIONS! GET FUCKED "EDUCATORS"

I'm so glad I got to read this thread.

It just goes to show: he who controls the memes, controls the universe.

Fuck why is this so accurate

Are some people just born naturally immune to the POZ?
Is being naturally socially successfully equal to being naturally accepting of the POZ?

Is there anyone who is naturally socially successfully and not a standard pozed up normie?

Fuck even some of the coolest people I interact with when I really dig deep have major POZ in them, even if its not on the surface

Kids haven't developed the mental gymnastics to deny obvious signs of dishonesty yet.

Gen Z (also known as the homeland generation) are already breaking trends that the millennials set.

hey have half the teen pregnancies, substance abuse, obesity, and criminal offence rates that the millennials did at their age.

The millennials were raised by the boomer generation aka the worst generation ever and carried the selfishness into their generation's culture salted heavily by the PC method of parenting that relied heavily upon over use of positive re-enforcement and utter lack of criticism or accountability.

The Gen Z's came of age in a post 9/11 America and hit their formative years during the tightest squeeze of the recession. They have never known a homeland that was not at war, they have never lived in a booming economy, their experiences have been sobered by hardship and uncertainty.

Instead of "oh little jimmy you can be an astronaut, a pilot, or a doctor, follow your dreeeeaaaaams!" They have grown up to their dad wondering how they could afford college while their mom wept about how the family cant even afford their own house.

The gen Z's are already showing trends towards being quiet, contemplative, reserved, and thrifty.

In other words, its very possible that Gen Z's rebel against the very liberal and flamboyant SJW millennial generation by becoming conservative.

There's hope after all

(checked)
This. Normies are beyond stupid, they have almost zero self awareness.

that's why kikes are pushing free college. lefties are doing it because they're saddled with crippling debt thanks to majoring in some ridiculously useless shit like women's studies or polynesian basket weaving.

(checking these glorious quads)

It's coming whether they're ready or not, the fire rises.

what the fuck

Drugs and tattoos were cool when your mom didn't want you doing them. Not so much when she's done them herself.

So they're saying that if liberals continue to be the party of loneliness, that zealous Christians will inherit the Earth in the close future? This is pleasing to hear.

This fucking "HURR DURR CHRISTIAN DARK AGES" meme needs to die. If SJWs aren't bitchslapped and removed from policy making discussions, THEY will be the ones who usher in a Dark Age by telling anyone with the tiniest inkling of scientific curiosity that they're being denied funding because their research hurts someone's feelings.

Lad, the people in the FBI have stayed true to their oath to uphold the constitution.

Oaths may have saved us.

Stop posting that forced meme.

Better enjoy my only night of popularity.

dutch

Ah, school days. Good old school days. I'm reminded of something that happened in Ausfailia

Helped redpill me greatly on just how Jew controlled the media is and just how stupid Jews really are. Keep in mind worse shit goes on in schools all the time but it really only matters when some kike kid is involved for SOME fucking reason. If it wasn't for nepotism and lies, they'd all be ashes right now but paradoxically it was the first two things that wanted people to turn them into ashes to begin with. They just plain deserve to be ashes and not the good kind that ENGLAND NEEDS TO FUCKING GIVE BACK. Hopefully someone in the future comes along and fixes that. Oh and give back the ashes, britfags.

What a time to be alive.

We gotta take em back, bro. Fortunately, the Pom team is rapidly turning into a second Bangladeshi XI, long term it looks ok.
Although our govt seems only too happy to rush citizenship for paki cunt "refugees" who can bat or bowl with a modicum of aptitude, so who fucking knows.

Except in real life niggers are too lazy to actually vote unless it's for another nigger, and they get bussed from church to the polls, and they are promised a free lunch.

that reminds me of an article someone posted about how white the Australian team was like it was a bad thing. Its perfectly ok for the pakis,indians ect to have a team full of darkies though.

Considering Generation Z grew up with the internet, I'm not surprised.

Guess what parents like me from the 70s-80s have been drilling into their kids' heads after watching the last 20 years of degeneracy?

Help me out, here. Are you "apart of gen z" or "a part of gen z?"

a part*
I'm sorry, goy. I wasn't paying any attention and I am a bit sleep deprived.

kek

Yeah, no. Not past 15, anyway. Most of them, under the illusion of "finally thinking for ourselves" will swallow whatever bullshit their favorite teacher or social peer feels like trotting out.

Any Gen Zfags here to confirm?

17, turning 18 in 2 weeks
Not really, most of my friends are pretty leftist. One of my friends is a literal commie and the other is "non-binary". I'm not from the Cucked West, either. I'm from Wyoming.

What is GenZ?

Read the thread nigger

God bless. Sorry to hear about your shitty friends, though.

>non-binary
This is why America is a joke

I think POZ resistance is either genetic or from childhood living conditions.
My brother's a fucking cuck but I'm pretty redpilled.
I also think, like smallpox, being directly exposed to it helps you build an immunity.

Trolled ya!

You don't belong here.

Of course I am GenZ. I am happy that the kids are redpilled.

16, turning 17 in a month
I go to an incredibly liberal school with Bernie/Hillary supporters and LGBTQ freaks and everything. I'm practically the only Trump supporter there. However, almost all of my friends and pen pals around the world are for Trump.
When Trump wins, I'm showing up in a MAGA hat. I don't give a fuck anymore

Show your fucking support for the Emperor before the election, user. I get compliments on my MAGA hat all the time. It reminds people in the silent minority that they aren't alone.

*majority

Wew

Redpilled has a very specific meaning and it doesn't have a god damned thing to do with voting for trump. Being redpilled is being aware of the jewish question, if most high school aged kids were aware of the jewish question we would be hosting a holocaust right now. Stop changing the definition of words.

Won't be the only election canceled this year.

It all makes sense now

No wonder leftist keep pushing anti-white shit down everyone's throats.

But I'm a millennial and my father is a faggot who loves Obama and told me that a globalist state is inevitable and a good thing.
are you saying I live in Bizarro world?
I always wondered if he would chop down my internet if he knew I came here.