'Star Wars The Last Jedi' Will Introduce The Porgs aka Ewoks 2.0 But Shittier

DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUN DUNN DUN DUN DUNNN

Ewoks were better.

>mfw I'm still not going to give (((Disney))) a penny

I don't think these pudgy friends can go shittier than "african midgets whooping imperial guard platoon clean with sticks and stones"

Is this what passes for subtle humor in hollywood?

>lost friends over refusing to pozz yourself with (((Disney's))) latest MK Ultra flick
You're better off, m8

It's like they were made solely as prizes for crane games.

And they couldn't be more plain looking, like think of all the alien designs you can do, especially with birds and marine animals to be colorful

The movie is supposed to mimic The Empire Strikes Back.

So who is the bird supposed to mimic?

Where are you reading this?

They serve one purpose - to be cute. If kids and catladies want to stroke them and bring them home then they've done their job.

Porg is Grop backwards.

Yes, they are perfect for plushes, toys, onesies and other branded merchandise. It's almost like they were designed that way.

Minions.

pls go back to halfchan

Hang yourself

>>>/cuckchan/

But if they're doing Ewoks already, what will be left for part 3? Jabbas Palace? That will surely be covered in the Han Solo movie. Another deathstar? After two deathstar movies in a row already, would they be so bold? You've sucked the OT dry already, Disney. What now?

Gungans

No. You can't reference the prequels ever. REAL FANS would hate it.

They did in TFA already.

Wookies, of course. The original ROTJ idea before the Ewoks were created.

Invisible force eating Rancors

>mfw I saw the episode 4 remake force awakens for free in a plane ride home
The movie was shit and TR8-T0R was the only good thing about it.

The planet is named "Act Two?"
Now that's podracing!

Fucking minions all over again.

Sure thing, guy.

Ugnaughts

You are literally a nigger now.

cute?

Barely, all they did was mention clones

There were a few more prequel drops besides clones.

They pretty much had to do that to stop everyone asking why there as a black stormtrooper.

I cant really think of any? I know when they went in the orange yoda bar, on one of the flags was the mandalorian sigil, but i dont know if that counts.

Actually when not-coruscant was blown up there might have been some clone wars era cruisers around the planet. But they got destroyed anyway, so its more a statement of 'fuck the prequels'.

Ewan McGregor dubbed Obi Wan in Rey's nightmare scene.

Ever read Lovecraft? In Shadows Over Innsmouth, the only townsperson not corrupted in Innsmouth was the town drunk.

In other words, alcohol shields your brain from corruption, though at a price.

ehh so did alec guiness, i dont know if that counts as a prequel reference though

EVERY star wars movie will be a death star movie.
I bet there will even be some sort of death star in Avengers 3.

What kind of friends were they, that you could lose their friendship over a fucking movie?

Either he was frowith numales, or he's a tremendous cunt about movies IRL.
Or both. I could easily see a Holla Forums sperg throwing a tantrum at a faggot numale for pestering him over shitty movies.

*friends with
Not sure how that happened.

I do shit on friend's suggestions about movies, which range between Fast & Furious to Avengers
They obviously laugh and then get angry at my shit-flinging but then we just change the subject to other
Now women are another story, you correct them and/or fling shit and they will never bring it again, if they ever return to talk to you

You sure they aren't just firing back with their own bantz?

I wouldn't call denying then justifying as "banter"
They do not even joke at my tastes because they don't know anything pre-2007 that isn't major blockbuster stuff
They do joke about my skills regarding women, but i do too so no problem with that

That would be a level of self-parody that I might actually pirate this piece of shit for.

I just can't fathom actually getting mad about someone saying a movie you like sucks.
The most I've ever felt when told that is mild disappointment.

Yoda.

You go against the narrative, you play the maverick, and nobody likes those when they are on the other side
Although i think they get somewhat angry and defensive because i actually catch them off guard, and when i confront them about what they liked about that shit heap, they get frustrated due to their lack of reply, mostly because they were showboating and haven't even seen the film

It happened to me in the early days of watching movies, that's why i think that, when asked if i had seen a very famous movie, often times a good essential watch, i would bullshit or throw a generic answer because i was scared of being called out. But i learned it was useless, mostly because if you did that, the conversation would turn out into a spoiler fest for that movie and/or the risk of being found out
If anybody here does that, don't, just say you are at your own pace and not obliged to see any essential shit like in school

They are pretty cute but Disney is EA of movies.

I saw it for free and I didn't pay a single cent to Jewney to see force awakens. So I win m8.

Me neither. You're not alone m8. Star Wars is Episodes 1-6. Take it or leave it. Nu-Star Wars is just another turd, it has nothing to do with real Star Wars.

No.

It hurts

It has very little to do with that and more to do with the fact that people who like heavily advertised garbage are stupid and, as a result, emotionally unstable. This causes them to become emotionally attached to things they like, or are told to like, that makes any criticism against feel like a personal attack.

This.

damn wow you sound suuuuper smart haha

The prequels don't count.

Back to your subreddit!

I didn't really see that angle, in some terms that seems spot on, with freaks who self-proclaim being part of a group (a fanbase) being the obvious case

wat, it's just some random observation

>>>/reddit/ is that way

(((''A GALACTIC SIZE DEATH STAR 2.0!!'')))

sounds about right…

>They pretty much had to do that to stop everyone asking why there as a black stormtrooper first orderer trooper
Anyone with a brain already knew that most of the stormtroopers weren't clone's though, so why would they need to explain that they didn't do something?

Because the guys at RLM are incredibly insecure and need to cherrypick comments in their videos to lambast in their videos to feel smart.

What did Disney mean by this?

iirc the best recruits were cloned
who happened to be white

that would be an interesting twist if finn had a clone

This
The best things in life are not new star wars.

Did the designers look at their younger audience?

That's a new one on me. Literally why? It's not like it takes skill. It's not like having sat on your ass for 90 minutes is an achievement. At least lie about things that matter like qualifications.

They're Stormtroopers. Look at them.

you are also a pleb listening with your dick rather than your heart and its love of kino.

Pottery.

BRAVO ABRAMS
R
A
V
O

I find them creepy and cgi-looking.

It's like the animated one of those pop figurines. Stout, fat, chibi-esque with dull, black, lifeless eyes. It's perfect, it will barely cost any money to make the actual pops of them. Very minimal paint, no eccentric parts, Oh god, perfectly planned ahead of merchandising.

you'll fit in one day kiddo

I have failed you Lucas
Eye didn't see that mistake

so how fat are you/is she

Normalfags will defend this

Well they loved Baby Groot