The hardest pill to take is the personal responsibility pill

The hardest pill to take is the personal responsibility pill.
The fact that we, ultimately, bear responsibility for the current state of affairs as we haven't done much to stop it, and we aren't doing anything at the moment either.

Leftists built an entire industry to promote degeneracy - what have we done to counter it and promote the opposite? What infrastructure do we have to do this, other than the church (whose effect is limited to believers)?
Leftists have several social media, what have we? Nothing of the sort.
Leftists have big news organizations and the MSM - what have we created to counter this? Infowars, really?
Leftists have entire industries that provide jobs to their folks only - what right wing jobs do we have other than police and soldiers (which are also being co-opted into leftism)?
Leftists have an entire plantation of voters, bus them to booths, have huge subversive plans, false flags, etc - and us?
Assange is likely dead for trying to give us a Trump term and nobody is protesting outside the embassy or lobbying WL about it.

I could go on and on.
It seems like most of us have a "wait for Hitler" mindset in which we don't care for going out to build our own society, reconquer territories and constructs an environment to help our own side.
We just sit and wait until some wizard comes to magically save us from decades of inaction, almost a century of letting lefties takeover every part of our society.
The most we do is redpill people, tell them the truth, but we offer them no alternative.
We have no infrastructure, no systems, nothing.

When we will we start to actually act on our beliefs rather than sitting in this seemingly eternal "wait for Hitler" phase?
Even if a new Hitler happens, we'd be without infrastructure to support him and make it so he wouldn't be pushed out of office.

Whoa so h'meta. So tell us Mr. Smartypants, what will you do to help us along that path?

We should do everything in our power to stop this menace of Jewry, OP, but leftist's have the advantage because they are promoted by the media, and we are censored & shunned by society if we do anything trying to counter their degredation.
It is also much more difficult for us gentiles to get into positions of power since jews support their own and discourage any gentile involvment if possible.

I appreciate your thinking op, but I think you're forgetting one crucial fact:
we just want to be fucking left alone.
The reason degenerate liberals have all this organization, infiltration, and media is because
they can't allow people to be left alone.

So, yeah, we get it; we're late to the party and we have to adopt their tactics in order to swing the other way, but if you've been paying attention you would have realized that we have been busy doing that. We're usually working men, engineers, people that do shit and don't want to deal with stupid SJW entryism. Now, we're making our own fucking wikipedia, kikebook, and twatter alternatives.
We're pulling a 60's and sacrificing our careers to go teach and indoctrinate impressionable youth.
We're ejecting degenerates from organizations where we hold sway in a legal and discrete manner.
And, most importantly, we're putting the Emperor into the White House.

In short: fuck you, we're getting shit done for once.

Check'd

The main issue here is that the leftists have had this structure in place for over a century now, they just inherit and pass down what was already built

Meanwhile, the right has been co-opted and destroyed since 45, meaning that we're basically starting from scratch, and not only are we starting from scratch, but we have to do so in a system that's blatantly against us organizing

It came into effect when we were children. Gen X and Boomers bear responsibility, yes, but we, millennials, are the ones cleaning up their mess.

Suuuuure

The left are creatures of the Herd, the Right are creatures of the pack. As the herd grows in number the more powerful the control it holds over it's members, thus it will never stop trying to grow bigger, and thus trying to recruit via shaming and hunting down to the last man those that want to be left alone with their pack-faction of friends and family.
They'll never stop trying until they're dead. Ever.

That's the pill the Military makes you take.
It's a pill that's learned the hard way. And it's the most important pill there is.

you're forgetting the average income of our crowd
we have a significant working class majority here, we all come from the bottom rungs of society
alot of us see the world as it really is because we had our eyes forced open to the true horrors of it
want a redpill on feminism? get raised in a broken home
want a redpill on race? live in low income areas where the white population is outnumbered by niggers, muslims and other third worlders
want a redpill on academia? experience it firsthand when you attend classes on a shoestring budget
I'm not waiting for anything, im poor, white and I have nothing to stand on I need funding before I commit any time to politics

We have a really shit few decades coming up
the cold war is a picnic compared to the coming storm boomer

Nigger please.

I have been fighting this shit for 30 years. I have been getting into scraps with niggers since the Challenger blew up.

I "lost" my way for a bit, you know, building a career, business and family - but there are more of us than you think, who didn't get tattoos, bend the knee to semitic trilogies and are redpilling our families and neighbors.

There is officially no where left to run. Europe is in shambles, the northwest is being flooded with rapefugees and I am not going to learn Spanish and live on a brown continent.

Pretty sure you're in the minority here.

GenX and Boomers were also born into their respective environments, with their dominant trends. It's been in effect for far longer than you think. Even before the world wars; they were just a blip… a brief spark of heavy resistance.

And don't forget that the only reason you're even aware of any of this is because some GenX and Boomers did resist, did fight back, did keep the spirit alive. We were just hopelessly outnumbered.

That's correct, but let's declare we are cleaning the mess when we actually start doing it, right now i don't see action other than general population movement
If anything millenials are the prospect of a lost generation, almost nihilistic in nature

Reminder European culture is heavily christian
Denying its rules is denying its progress
But at some point it got subverted, and voala, you got refugees and mindless donations, along with kiddy fiddling en masse

by and large I'd agree with you
but I've seen nihilism give way to rage and hate in my peers already
a growing dissatisfaction with everything and not coming from the SJW types either
its just difficult to break the indoctrination most of them have gone through
its like a communist society already, noone voices what they really say because one person in the room might be offended/an informant but in reality they're all thinking the same thing in private

christian priests have always diddled kiddies
theres reports of it occurring in the 4th century AD for christs sake
many a boys rectum has been plundered in the name of god
besides christianity is still a bluepill you cant stand back and see the whole picture when you're blinded by god

In case you haven't noticed the media is irrelevant now because a critical mass of normies are noticing this.

this
my parents are bluepilled as fuck and even they know the media is pure propaganda these days

Well that's true, but nihilists are not a unitarian group, they are a bunch of folks who just dont give a damn, some because they are edgy, others because meh, others because it might offend someone
They can get outraged by basic human conditions being slapped, but ideologically they will take hits until their basic needs suffer
Indeed if they wake up they will be dangerous as hell for the left, but something really nasty needs to happen for those fools to drop their devices, pull their pants and hit the streets against jamals and panchitos

Everyone fiddled a kid once in a while, the church made it an established hobby and did a system around it
That's the problem, along with interpreting the bible in their own ways.
Back then the problem was that you couldn't know what the fuck was in the bible due to being in latin and the priest being an asshole, now the problem is the priest wont tell you anything other than help the black, donate to the jews, and people dont even read the book in front of them.
Apathy and the mentality of sitting there for a hour once a week for post-mortem gibs is the real fuckery.

You mean the generative principle.

Jesus Christ is one thing, the 'fellowships of evil' are quite another. I don't trust groups, period. All evil seems to come from these small groups. Since the universe is fractal, guess what the government is?

Yes, well i should've been more brief and say that
Religion and its bases are one thing, and the church, the administration that "promotes" those is another
good ol Hezus and his teachings are one thing, the church, which is against some things he sid directly, should be taken with a grain of salt
Golden rule and all that, let's just hope the new generations realize that

kind of what it was for most of its established past though wasnt it
kinda funny that Christianity began being sidelined in Europe as soon as Luther made his case and the Bible began being translated in German and English for the common man to read

Kek basic needs
we dont have many basic needs
we're living off bread crumbs, our homes look like squats i.e. old mattresses on floors, never any food, no heating or hot water or we just dont have any
the number of people I know who live in trailers or in their cars is ridiculous
these people arent trash we're literally just working class whites without a job to go to
I've sold drugs to rich white kids, arabs and niggers in clubs just so ive got enough petrol to get too and from a vinyard out in the country where i can earn a decent wage picking and I've been the paid muscle for whores when the fat indian who just fucked them doesnt wanna pay
it fucking sucks, if any user ever scraped enough together to buy a shitload of land and establish a Holla Forums commune/compound im heading out there first chance i get
other than that im probably heading into Asia next year, see if I cant get something together in there cause i have no future where I am

I'm not familiar with masonic terms
I kinda hate the lodge and dont read up on it on purpose, im descended from dirt poor stonemasons myself

Who needs personal responsibility when you can claim everything is rigged?

Fuck you mom!

They have the right ((backing)) aswell. They are useful idiots. It's not like the leftists are an actual enemy to be feared of. They are a part of our people who has been turned away from us, through the divide and conquering tactics of ideologies and most importantly the illusion of democracy that pit the very own people against each other to the point they rather side with outside-enemy-forces than with their own blood due to ideology.

Blood trumps all. Remember that, leftists aren't lost causes. They are part of our people, turned batshit insane by believing a false reality.

Direct action

I've been doing shit for years, which is having a visible effect on the world. What the fuck have you half nigger?

reported.

Keep hanging around nigger faggot, but do so at your own risk….

Lurk more, plebeian