Should I tattoo pic related Moonman in my arm so that we dont shoot each other in the race war?

Should I tattoo pic related Moonman in my arm so that we dont shoot each other in the race war?

sage

You never help me out, fuck you man

How the fuck do you expect me to see it on your arm? Your forehead m80.

no

tattoo it on your nutsack

You wont fight naked, covered in pig and nig blood? What the fucks wrong with you?

*hue*

Tattoos are degenerate. Scars are the the only acceptable tattoos , earned by battle.

We're all getting them tattooed on our necks for extra visibility.

This has been covered many times before. First off tattoos are degenerate. Secondly /k/ has a thread about this, and the last time Holla Forums had a thread about this was less than 2 weeks ago, so you have to be really new. Lastly fucking lurk moar.

Oh ok, I just cant find that /k/ thread you talk about

You could just wear a hat. Or have white skin. I mean, you did say race war right? How long did you think about this before sliding a thread

bout three fiddy

Jewish cattle (christian) detected.

I seriously cant find that /k/ thread
you trying to jew me again?

Eight of diamonds. Less likely to get you shot.

No, what is wrong with YOU?

blood for the blood god

Im such a faggot I dont know what that card represents

Its the swastika aint it?

Get out.

Get the fuck off this board
You just outed yourself as the equivalent of 'fresh off the boat'.
Lurk, and do no post again for at least a month.

Aren't you white though?

at least tell him to look it up

lot of matt heimbach types on Holla Forums tbh

GET THIS TO THE TOP

have an upbump

Good point - We need not identify ourselves, we will need a way of easily IDing the race traitors, the cucks, the faggots and so forth.

*teleports behind you*

OP you will know it is me because when I shoot you I will yell, "Tattoos are degenerate!"

;^)

They are, but there are far worse things.

this
There are whites that should be put down, also, if guerilla warfare comences, Infiltrators amongst RWDS are inevitable

sage

You should tattoo LIFE on the back of your neck so everyone knows that you have a LIFE before they approach you, tap you on the shoulder, and say "Excuse me fellow human being, but would you like to take a part in my world? This might just be for a quick business transaction, or it could be for a weekend getaway in Ocean City. I don't know (man/babygirl), anything is possible. You have LIFE tattooed on your neck so clearly you have a LIFE. Please play any part at all in my life (sir/maam). You have a LIFE. I need more people that have a LIFE in my LIFE!!!!!!"

I don't think infiltration would be that big a deal. I mean, look at the faggot a few posts up who just outted himself, unknowingly. We can spot them a mile off.

It's like you want to be as degenerate as the scum we fight

Top kek

Hitler had tattoos, r-right?

Oh shit, thanks for opening my eyes up user.

Why, are you not white? Because if you were white, we'd already know you're on our side.

Are you Celtic? I am not. It is not a Germanic tradition to have tattoos. To us it is degenerate.

I know, im white, im just worried about what said

Since you seem like you are from cuckchan wear a 4 of clubs like the rest of them. Otherwise just speak like you are from Holla Forums and you will be fine. You clearly are not from here though, so lurk moar or get the fuck out normalfag. REEEEEEEEEEEE
The /k/ thread is probably gone by now then, most of it is auditory. Just give the proper response to Holla Forums memes

Never go full degenerate.

Not only is this the best post in this thread, it's also one of the best posts ever made on Holla Forums.

But getting your face deliberately scarred isn't, huh?

That's a pretty bold claim, but I don't get the reference. And before you call me a newfag, I came over in the first exodus, after two years on cuckchan. I don't suppose you care to spoonfeed me?

If they have niggers or non jap asians in their group, you rope them.
If they're solo, you ask them about niggers, if the answers are less than satisfactory, you rope them.
Easy. They'll be running around unarmed and with no equipment, because they never thought something like DOTR would happen in such a peaceful and tolerant community.
You seriously think that faggots could resist being obnoxious, loud, attention drawing faggots, even if it was the end of the world?

feels bad, man

That sounds shitty, but don't blame us. Blame your parents.

what kind of mongrel, do you look like zim or obama?

You'll know it's me because I'll be forcibly sodomizing

Wouldn't the blood cover up the tattoo?

Obama