Hillary, Bill, and Anthony involved in child sex, child sex trade, etc. NYPD confirmed

Hillary, Bill, and Anthony involved in child sex, child sex trade, etc. NYPD confirmed

thepoliticalinsider.com/police-sources-confirm-officials-charges-bill-clinton-pedophile/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vOOXC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump bump

bump

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it. But I hope we'll see that shit plastered all over the fucking place.

Henry Kissinger's former top aid confirmed it.

Im gonna cum

it's fucking nothing yet

Bump

You keep reposting this, but there’s no actual confirmation.

I thought this was common knowledge here

BUMP NEGATED

"David Goldberg" is obviously one of us, considering his avatar.

What's with all the false information threads as of late? When exactly did we turn into cuckchan?

Kill yourself you fucking redditor

archive.is/vOOXC

Found this on cuckchan, probably larping. I guess we'll know for sure on the fifth.

Absolutely LARPing, those "hashes" are just random key inputs, the formatting's not correct.

Is this a legit kike account or a satire account?

People have known about this for awhile is it just because the athorities gave hard proof that this is just starting to blow up now?
We all know most of those in the political class are possible child rapists so I wonder if the Clintons are getting thrown under the bus.

*have hard proof

sage

Satire. The image used for his avatar has been a staple of imageboards for years.

Fake and gay.
Its just more 'my sources say' bullshit.

sage is not a downvote nigger.

BUMP

The amount of shills in thread is proof enough.

Tell me, what is a shill at this point? Saging an article that's been spammed here is shilling? This has been posted many times and it has no confirmed sourced other than 'rumors at the nypd'.

I actually want to watch that movie now.

Despite the faggotry of anonmouse, I actually like the guy fawkes mask. I still want to buy it too.

Wanna know how I can tell you're a disinfo shill?