Holla Forums how to , a guide to contribution and browsing

Hello, i want to take the time to make this and contribute as much as i can to this thread, i ask you all to throw your 2 cents as well.

```This thread is gonna be used to share ways for people to optimise their tools on and the basics for making infographics , propaganda , memes etc.```

```This thread is also gonna be used to share ways to surf the web with as much privacy as possible```

These 2 topics are i believe a basic for every Holla Forums browser and if someone hasn't fully resolved any of the above untill now , here i believe is your chance. Be well equipped in your fight against the Juden and their lefty cattle.

Well here go my 2 cents :
As for propaganda and infographics i will post the general shit everyone probably knows by now:

If you're a newfag, the best way to contribute is by lurking.

Just failed some formatting pls no bully

Meanwhile shills, CTR, 4cuck refugees, and some terrible threads are left alive.
Holla Forums should I just quit?

If you can't fit in on an anonymous imageboard, you must be one weird dude irl.

Good thread, OP. One low-tech way to brouse completely anonymously is get a prepaid smartphone and use only the data instead of wifi. They ask for an email, but you can use a burner.

Or you can use wifi usually and just turn it off for shady business. Got the phone for $100 and one month of service is $50

What an insubstantial, devoided of content, useless, redundant thread.

Seriously "use GIMP, if not then use photoshop", "make it look nice"? what the fuck, if you have nothing useful to say don't say anything newfag, go lurk and shut the fuck up it's like you're crying for attention

I've been lurking for a decade, but never made OC because I can't into art and graphics.

These are the whiniest dubs I've checked all week.

Dude this is a fucking image board chill

Well.. instead of shitting on me you could shit on me and contribute to make the thread less "shitty".
Where did i state that excactly ? This thread is more to be used as a guide to offer suggestions for people to upgrade the quality of their work and OC for people that look to upgrade the quality of their work and OC or want to start experimenting on it.
Either throw your 2 cents , or get the fuck out.

go jump on OP's dick why don't you fuckboi

do you know what /polarchive/ is?

no you don't, or you wound't have made this thread, and you wouldn't have made it here.

I believe by making this thread here instead of /polarchive/ will make for a much more interactive thread. I hope that answers your question.

>>>/reddit/

saved

Wow, you are a bitchy dubs machine! And don't make fun of the relationship between OP and myself. What we have is real and very special.

fuck this op

Then make a better one or contribute here.

sony vegas is easy for basic video editing, rearranging an existing video, adding sound effects, etc. Pirate that shit. More advanced things like cutting out a person and inserting them somewhere else is best left to something like adobe premiere or after effects, both far more capable programs but harder to learn. You can cut people out with vegas but it's frame by frame masking one point at a time and I tend to lose interest. Webm related I was going to edit it into one of hillary's coughing fits or her falling down but was too low energy and ended up abandoning it. Preparing resources like that is tedious as fuck.

Thanks for your contribution.
Forgot to mention , when this thread reaches a good amount of info , i will cap the juicy parts and turn it into a guide you can easily share around.

Any handy guides for making burner social media accounts?

Here's for Holla Forums audio webms

excuse me, here's a proper loop

Fukken saved. Very nice work there.

Grab Them All extension on firefox is a easy tool for grabbing screenshots of multiple webpages. All you have to do is make a .txt file with all the addresses of the pages you want to grab, and then open it with the extension. Can save as .jpeg or .png.

Make webms out of short youtube videos the easy way by just entering qq in the front of the url like this qqyoutube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY.

Your realize your location is being broadcast to the world right. If anyone is planning on doing this for security you are going to want to remove the GPS and Camera's. Even then someone could get a rough location by pinging your signal from nearby cell towers, so don't use it in the same location over and over again.

This is much lower quality file than the one that doesn't loop properly

careful with exposing your OPSEC plan and tools. if I know what your VPN is, and if I can guess what part of the world you're in based on your typing patterns and the time of day where I am personally, and if I can exploit the VPN software, I could find you by triangulating the post time with my guess as to where you live in order to find a very likely user.

Why do you insist on not capitalizing your "I" statements?
It's plan and clear your shift key (of caps lock key) works so what up, faggot?

yes

Save and spread this lads

The mods banned that guy and his threads for being "pertinacious"

These mods are the fucking worst

Try reddit, that might be the place for you

You deserve everything you got, and more

Top quality. Added to the shot.

Here's your fucking guide.

Step 1: Lurk Moar

This here is not as much a guide for newfags. It's a guide for Holla Forumsacks to improve the quality of their OC and browsing, so if you have anything to contribute i would appreciate you posting something of value like several other posters in this thread. I understand your frustration, and that you want to show how much of an oldfag you are by pulling a lurk moar out of your ass but instead some wisdom would be appreciated in case you have any. Here is your time to shine , contribute.

I have to ask how do you Holla Forumsacks get some info you need when you are in some online arguments,I know you will tell to use search engine,but do you guys make specific folders with infographics or you collect links in some word document/bookmarks.
Whats a good way to use a search engine to gather information.

I would suggest to you on reading some Hammer of The Patriot for starters : http:// laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger%20-%20Hammer%20of%20the%20Patriot.pdf

Doing your independent research and using the sources posted on infographics to verify said infographics when something is posted will also help ( which is one of the reason i scream post sources of what you make in OP ). Other than that try to participate on threads here that you think can bolster your knowledge , or if you feel like you can make a quality thread give it a shot ( try to keep it on topic ). We had some decent debate threads back a bit and some with genetics. Also these here have some really good stuff :
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/polarchive/
Hope i was helpfull.