64 years old white man KILLED after he said 'excuse me' to NIGGER

And guess what? She is a coal burner

liveleak.com/view?i=3c5_1478136614

Good. Racism has no place in our society. Saged and reported. :)

reddit pls

Niggers need to be re taught their place.

That niglet factory needs to be put to death, too.

WHATCHU SAY BOUT MUH MOMMUH?

LAY THE LAW OF THE WHITE MAN DOWN ON THESE NIGGERS

KILL THEM ALL

The old man didn't call the nigger a nigger you nigger.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Care to explain? I don't remember the case well.

The man had it coming.
He stayed in a place that had niggers or allowed niggers to stay in his vicinity.

Around blacks
NEVER RELAX

Poor old man.

Well is this on the news?

The suspect is still on the loose. If I were in Queens I would try to find him and his girl. I would kill him.

Not saying it's his fault, but it could have been avoided had he taken better care of his body. This is why you should learn martial arts folks, for situations like these when you don't have the time and space to draw a gun.

And of course, around blacks never relax.

The man was 64. Most people at that age can't take a punch, and in civilized societies they aren't punched.

And how the fuck they haven't got the guy? I know niggers all look the same, but the whore he was with wasn't a nigger.

Dude was 64

what a surprise.

learn to read nigger

no shit he's dead.

Hopefully the coal burner dies by the hands of that nigger as well.

She'll no doubt end up getting abused and mistreated.

What is with the massive flow of CommonSpic faggots recently?

And the fucking cunt coalburner just keeps walking along with that subhuman after he sucker punches an old man. Both of them deserve a bullet to the head, if not worse. The family of the victim should decide how he dies.

it has trained her well, she doesn't question its authority

Kill yourself.

The worst part is it's going to cost the people in the state tens of millions to keep it in a jail that the nigger sees as a home away from home.

They delayed the video and it reduced the chances of catching them.

NEVER RELAX

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Reported.

MODS

I HATE THIS MEME AND I HATE YOU EVEN MORE SHLOMO

KYS Jamal.

Niggers need to be lynched.

No man is allowed to be an amateur in physical fitness. David Duke is 64 and has popeye forearms. He would not die from a sucker punch. Trump would not die from a sucker punch.

Yes, a nigger and his coalburner accomplice murdered one of ours. They and their families should all be strung up in a just society.

But let's not pretend this guy wasn't a decadent weakling cuck who let himself grow soft in the most dangerous times our people have ever faced.

Do you know anything at all about head injuries, retard? Being muscular isn't going to save you from getting your brain knocked around your skull. Anyone that old could die from one punch, especially when it's a punch coming from someone much younger than them. If the man had a history of concussions it is even more likely for him to die from a punch. You know nothing of his life to make the judgement that he deserved this fate. Stop justifying niggers being niggers, you fucking nigger

I might be callous, but I can't find it in myself to care about an old man.

Their generation should have fought. They could have prevented this.

would die from a sucker punch

tip harder

64 years old and shit straight in the face, no matter how buffed you are you'll feel it. Fuck off.

A punch to the face can kill you no matter how fit or old you are. Obviously you're someone who has never trained in any martial art since this is a very very basic thing you're taught.

The old man's problem in this exchange was that he was no on guard against this nigger as he should have been. I would not have walked anywhere near it but then again I don't live in an area that is diverse.

Why

do you

type

like this?

Her goblin kids need to have their heads smashed upon a curb.

Pic Related. Enough Said.

Bbut don't worry GOY the police in America will protect yyou…..

I want lolbergs to go away

Yeah that'll happen. What do you want us to do about it. This is just a distraction

Distraction from what, kike?

Subhumans have some kind of idea that only kikes are truly the problem and subhumans wouldn't be a threat once kikes are gone. All of them are the problem tho.

Actually I'm laughing my ass off at the sheer retardation of the bullshit you just spouted. No, kid, you can't die from a punch in the face if you're trained. I would know, since I've been doing martial arts since I was 7 years old and haven't died yet.

Holy shit kill yourself.

You can if you fall on your head after the punch.
How can you save yourself from the fall if you get knocked unconscious?

Top fucking kek. Go back to halfchan, cucks.

From just your two retard posts I think you are the one that needs to leave.

You're a tough guy, user.

you are the one who needs to KYS. lord knows nobody in your gated community dojo would do it after love tapping you before you fall to your padded mattress of a "floor"

NOW IT'S UP TO YOU FAGGOT
QUIT FUCKING WHINING AND GET TO WORK
BLAME THE PAST ALL YOU LIKE, IT WON'T CHANGE - JUST LIKE THE FUTURE WON'T CHANGE ITSELF

Eric Trump will help out this Black family. Evil Whites. Now put your Starter jacket on and

Anpedre go to club x

slide it

Shitskin liberals sure have a way with words.

Jesus fucking Christ

WHAT A FAGGOT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH
HOW MANY TRAINED BOXERS HAVE DIED IN THE RING, YOU COMPLETE UTTER CHILD, STARTED KARATE AT AGE 12, NOW 19 YEARS OLD

imagine the carnage that would ensue if the roles were reversed, instead this is footage being released 4 months after the incident happened via some article on dailymail

go back to cuckchan you disgusting kike

What a fucking waste…

Well, there are 53 that are noteworthy enough for wikipedia.

And 100 more niggers must be slaughtered in retribution.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine if the opposite happened.

Fucking hell.

Manners are lost on savages such as niggers. To them, "excuse me" means bix nood.