Neogaf and the twitter CEO are openly collaborating

Neogaf and the twitter CEO are openly collaborating to censor anti-hillary jokes.

They aren't breaking any ToS rules from what I can tell but @jack bans them at the request of neogaf users anyway.
archive.is/ECp2m
archive.is/YJIjT
non archived version
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1306219

Anyone know how to show this to media opposed to the twitter CEO.

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like this does less to prove NeoGAF's relevance than it does Hillary Clinton's lack of support. It's not really *that* popular of a forum, is it?

no, but "big name" game journalists keep name dropping it, like it's important

On the surface it's cuck central, but when you start digging it gets spooky. Do you guys remember Five Guys? I think all those sites who banned talk about Quinn are related somehow. Possibly corrupted by the same group.

Of course they're all related, it's a giant fucking circle jerk of indies, people that want to be friendly with indies, and people who want in. The entire thing was dug up and broken wide open during the early days of GG.

You're telling me the government controls them somehow?

Not sure what Holla Forums can do but they might enjoy a thread

Likely, I remember gamergate discovering something about the gubmint trying to use videogames and VR as the next step in indoctrinating educating the nation's youth. It rightly freaked out GG but I think some Holla Forums folks told them to leave further digging on that front to them while GG focused on the indie game corruption scene.

wew

It already does in some countries, Canada for example. Of course the kikes are interested in vidya because its the next big medium and these last few years we have seen a severe increase in propaganda. The fact that in the early stages vidya was just made by beta faggots doesnt help either since almost all big names now have turned out to be complete faggots bending to SJW outcries or are SJWs themselves.

There are various organizations like DiGRA which receive federal funding, so yes. As the other user pointed out in Canada, governments are neck deep in the vidya industry. In Canada you can get grants and funding for game projects. I live there as well, I've probably got the shit still sitting around from a couple of years ago when I was still heavily working on the TPIA/Telecom junk when I was writing public submission crap for the CRTC that I found.

I forgot as well, that there is a shit ton of stuff that was dug up on the early Holla Forums /gg/ r/kotakuinaction days on DiGRA which was just plain fucked up. You can check the gg archive forum if you want, or go over to plebit and search kotakuinaction for digra shit.

Now that we're buddy buddy with the FBI i'm wondering if we can take down all our old enemies after Trump wins. I mean at this point i'm almost entirely sure that our government connections are at the very least run deeper than the Goons and the SJW's. Just imagine what things will be like during a Trump administration. Maybe we can even make being a Furry illegal.

You also just know that Goons, SJW, game journos, ect… are breaking some fucking law.

A lot of common core pushed shit too.

Userbase is small for a variety of reasons. Chief amongst them being that you have to sign up with an email address given to you by your ISP, I think there's a six month waiting period before you can post and if you post anything the mods don't like (read: pretty much anything that doesn't go along with the SJW groupthink) you will get banned.

One can only hope. Lot of shit needs to be cleaned up and bad. But there's been a lot of shifty shit in terms of what's gone on, with the whole gamejourno/sjw group that is probably legal or just skirting the edge of the law. Keep in mind that the best that can happen is their collapse through market forces, which is happening. Even devs are refusing to provide them with review copies, some are even using their negative reviews as a selling point. Showing that the "big name" sites(kotaku/polygon/rps/etc) have lost the war on the message. But all those sites have lost hundreds of thousands if not millions of page views in the last 2 years. Earlier this year, sites like vox, kotaku, rps, ars had seen 40-80% drops in page views, and 80% losses in ad revenue.

CC yeah. We don't have that up here in Canuckistan, but the various government bodies have been pushing different kinds of shit along the same lines. "Discovery math" and all that. Here in Ontario, it's the big shit with the Liberals, but schools are seeing huge drops in enrollment. Two middle schools and 4 grade schools near me have shut their doors in the last 10 years. Even though the population has increased by 20k people in the last 10 years, and there's twice as many kids. People are going either private schools or home schooled. If anyone wants to see just search "Ontario curriculum controversy" and then you see the NDP(think commies), in Alberta trying to pull the same shit. My sister lives there and is homeschooling without a doubt. Shit on AB:
archive.is/39eXV or cbc . ca/news/canada/edmonton/should-drag-shows-be-used-as-a-teaching-tool-in-alberta-schools-1.3830417

I never thought I'd read those words on Holla Forums. Fire Monkey is Best Monkey.
BRAISE GEG

That shit is all perfectly legal. But much of it would be completely fucked if they weren't allowed to defame people so casually. Which tougher libel laws would fix.

It's been one of the major powers that the news media (at any level) has had for a while now that they could make people afraid of them by always being able to threaten to run hit pieces. Take away their ability to write hit pieces and they're toothless.

"The Gamification of Education".

Having just gotten OSSD from public school, I can tell u first hand, I see exactly why. All the schools (even catholic) public schools are full of shitskins. Had couple of my buddies go to private school and said its much better. Ontario's education is super fucking shittt mang.

That in itself is probably one of the big reasons that the media panicked when Hogan won his lawsuit again Gawker and they had to fold to cover the losses. Consider that the NYT only had a profit of ~500k last year, and what would happen if they had another Jason Blair incident that broke publicly with the defamation of a person. It could still happen even if Trump wins for example, and he decides to go after them to find out who/how they got a hold of his tax records illegally.

What happened was cuckgate got fully 150% co-opted by shills after they found too much info.

bullshit, Holla Forums told them to go for the digra funding and the darpa connection. A bunch of nomalfags on GG and twitter namefags told them to focus on games journalism when shit started hitting the fan. They did this because they thought the darpa shit was tinfoil when it was one of the groups that enabled the socjus cancer that is killing games.

Who'd have thought? Gamers are only directly interested in gaming related shit. But you didn't do any digging on your own, and expected people to do what you tell them? There's the answer to why people think Holla Forums talks big and does shit.

Oh look, goyimergate faggots are passing the blame onto everyone but themselves yet again.

Oh look, a Holla Forumsack that can't take responsibility for not doing shit. Even though GG continues to do ops and gets more shit done then meme magic.

When was the last time you did something other than posting memes? Right. Sorry, you guys don't get anything for causing gawker or other shitty clickbait sites hurt. So sad. Maybe you can do something besides memes.

"Holla Forums here" was always code for "uncommitted leaderfag here", in all fairness though Holla Forums was ultimately responsible for killing the dedicated boards here. On /gg/ you had a good mix of digging and shitposting in every thread, on /gamergate/ there was more goonery but still plenty of digging and then by /hq/ you basically had a forced labor camp where anons were encouraged to keep it serious and work hard for glorious leader. If it wasn't for squabbling with /revolt/ards the last few months there wouldn't have been any fun at all.

Go back to your cuckshed, >>>/gamergatehq/

Is Neogaf even relevant anymore? They've banned so many people that the only ones left are mindless drones that the entire industry mocks. They think way too highly of themselves because they occasionally get "leaks" from Sony and it's obvious that those are just part of an advertisement campaign

First of all, remember you're on a board that a week from now is going to be taking 110% credit for getting Trump elected. Second, anyone who doesn't think the seven figures GG cost Gawker effected their ability to defend against Hulk's lawsuit is retarded, especially after they admitted it.
ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/
Third, Holla Forums had a lot to do with GG's origins and initial trajectory and pretending otherwise means you're either a newfag or just some bandwagon hopping cuck who should have stayed on halfchan.

So desperate to claim relevancy.

Oh shit what is this, you're just going to act like a complete faggot anyway

Not a huge coincidence that Hotwheels stopped interacting with the community on 8ch after pointing out that the board owner for /hq/ was collecting files on everybody that posts there and is working with the FBI. By his own site rules anyone can be a BO and it's up to the community to decide, it must have been devastating to see that his system doesn't work.

It's unbelievable that the guy is still around years later treating GG like a full time job and nobody wonders why. He was known for posting bomb making material on OperatorChan and having a very hard to get and expensive BATF firearms reselling license typically used for selling to police departments before, never had any involvement in gaming communities or any known anti-SJW leanings prior to GG.

Now he acts as if GG is the most important thing in his life, as if pointing out that there's corruption and collusion in online publications talking about products aimed at children of all ages is worth dedicating your life to. The second his paycheck stops coming in or he finds a more lucrative group to become a leader of/infiltrate he's out of here.

You niggers have done nothing. GG died when you faggots ran Holla Forums out to appease your eceleb and namefag overlords for MUH ETHICS MUH PR.

Oh yes they were publishing utter bullshit for their entire existence but on this single thing that makes GG's actions look impressive we should believe them unequivocally, even when their admission is full of lies on other issues. It's simply impossible that they'd attribute their incompetence resulting in running a successful gossip news site into the ground as hard as possible to an internet hate mob known for harassing innocent women in gaming.

It took Peter Thiel, a billionaire they outed as gay while he was in Saudi Arabia, almost 10 years and over 100 million dollars to destroy Gawker and would have done so without GG's involvement. But go on and keep deluding yourself that emails from nobodies pestering ad company executives and twitter drama played a major part.

Stay triggered goon.
Keep frothing at mouth at the mere mention of gamergate.

Its over, stop white knighting for GG, its dead.

They lost money from advertisers, are you denying this?

No the same corps who bribe the government bought most of those sites long ago. The head of multiple media sites are related by blood and are all told to write the same thing at the same time.

If being a furry is illegal then being a weeb is illegal too.

Stay away from my hazubandos

True he never should have been BO but the dox was what got FBI involved. Imagine you sell guns and explosives for a living and suddenly an entire Burmese pokemon website is talking about swatting you, you're not going to call the cops? The nu-GNAA kiddies and /baph/ drew first blood with the feds not him, all he was guilty of was being a thin-skinned namefag with no idea how to run a board.

Stop being a cock guzzler. Or don't, I understand that Trudeau needs someone to suck him off while his wife is getting banged. Grow up kid, it's time to understand that the world is more complex then you think and sorry no. You didn't help get trump elected.

Nice try, kike.

I AM WILLING TO MAKE THE FULL COMMITMENT TO EMBRACING THE GOLDEN DAWN'S FLOWING MANE, COMRADE, ARE YOU?

how are you so unaware that we've all moved here? Are you a plebbit, or merely pretending to be one?

Or are you one of those few federal agents still on the Clinton Family Dole trying to undermine this site like AfidCuck and Jimcornholeme?

you are worse than CTR, reported, kill yourself in the meantime

They said gamers were dead, but we showed them :^) wrote lots of letters to advertisers to tell them how evil all those irrelevant news sites were, hah that cost them soooo much money :^) :^)

Did you check out basedgamer by based Jenni Baraj yet? They sure made good use of all that kickstarter money, now we have our own site! And check out deepfreeze.it, lots of new updates, nothing autistic about that!

Totally enjoy that new Vivian art on r/KiA, she's our daughterfu lol Thanks for the help at the start uncle Holla Forums, but now go away please we have ethics because journos don't and you are sexist racist, ok?

GG hasn't done anything since 2015. They got dirt through BroTeam of secret IRC leaks and couldn't do anything with them because everyone except for a small hand full of autists that LARP at Gilda Mars are left. The fact they talk shit about Holla Forums now is mostly jealousy at this point or at least bitterness over Holla Forumsacks not doing their work for them anymore.

Wasn't Acid Man exposed as lying about all this recently though?

I'd like to think we were all intelligent enough to know from the third day at most, but I know there's probably still some kucktaku faggots milling about, especially since The_Donald caused all this unwanted crossover.
>tfw still feel shame at sullying the majesty of magical equines by turning Vivian into one at the outset
gamers, neber again.

I'm retarded. Can someone point out exactly how OP shows NeoGAF and Jack collaborating?

1. Jack talking to Robert McNees, theoretical physicist. Is he NeoGAF? It's not on his Twitter profile.
2. gaffots talking about some shit
3. gaffots talking about some shit

Where's the collaboration?

Isn't the Twitter CEO fucking that BLM nigger Deray?

aGGros have had a direct line to Twitter staff for two years. It's not surprising at all really.

GG redpilled a ton of internet losers who cared for nothing in the world except for their waifu and vidya. It also given a framework for the actual alt-right shitlords.

It is worthless and useless today, but it had his uses.

Keep the data from GG heydays somewhere, in case of Trump-driven purges.

GG redpilled a ton of internet losers who cared for nothing in the world except for their waifu and vidya. It also given a framework for the actual alt-right shitlords.

Fucking lag, sorry for flooding.

To be honest, I still mostly only care about waifus and viyda. I want Trump to win, and I'm trying to help that happen, but I'm not going to suddenly transform into some autist who only reads no fun allowed 1488 approved books as entertainment for "self improvement". I don't think GG is worthless today, but they don't have enough juice to do anything anymore due to retarded cliques trying to leaderfag the shit to death. It's just some of those retarded cliques are so incredibly arrogant they don't know they also contributed to GG's downfall.

Valkenburger and Sarkpuppet are linked to CTR through goons.

Remember that one of the DIGRA people was so asshurt by Sargon's digging they wrote a literal "nothing to see here, goyim" academic paper.

Seems like a good life goal. Better than most.

The stuff we did in Kindergarten in Quebec was on the grade three curriculum, and this was 35 years ago, so you can imagine how much it has dipped since. I went to Catholic school and realize rather belatedly that the moral grounding was crucial. Probably sending my kids to French Catholic schools.

The worst site in existance?

the generals are pretty good tbqhfam, but I understand not wanting to give them clics. Really they should just not have an Off Topic forum at all, stick to vidya

>have to keep it quiet or the drones will come out of the woodwork and berate me for supporting trump, why do nintendo fanboys tend to be leftists 99% of the time? FUCK

I hate video games.

I still cannot believe that Gamergate turned out to be so heavily entrentched in corruption that it continued on into the presidential election, & it was ALL connected. Every day we're witnessing history & the logic of the world dissapears. Yesterday the cubs win the world series, today? Who knows.

Stop trying to derail the thread you kikes.

MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS IS A TWO WAY STREET!

This pic is truth.

Yes, let's get back on track. NeoGAF and Twitter in collusion? Dig dig dig, fellow gators!

It's videogame playing sjw's. TRS and Reddit faggots should go shitpost there. Probably end up making some friends and pozzing out. Let them all die.