Thor Ragnarok

Where were you when they turned a Nordic goddess into a negress?

It's Marvel; I saw this coming from miles away.

What is worse? Turning a white woman into a negress or pairing a white woman with a nigger?

Again?

First. Second option can be somewhat mitigated if the nigger is fat and ugly.

Why a woman dating someone below her league somehow makes it better?

Wait is this supposed to be the new Thor movie?

Who said anything about dating? The implication was that she's not gonna fuck some fat ugly nigger she's paired with. Anyway, that's better than turning a white woman into a negroid because that implies it was a good character, otherwise why bother. While who knows what kinda dumb whore that woman paired with a nigger might be.

Yes, Hitler.

WE WUZ NORDIK GAWDESSES N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Good God. It looks like a fucking Star Trek/Scifi channel movie set. Where's the extravagant costumes? Where's Thor's armor? His hammer? Is he on fucking Sakarr fighting in the arena? Is that why Hulk is in this shit? WHY THE FUCK WOULD ALIENS WHO PEOPLE USED AS INSPIRATION FOR THE NORDIC GODS HAVE A NIGGER?! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE FOR HEIMDAL AND IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE HERE!

Norse wasn't progressive enough, you cis male pig, so Disney gonna improve it.

I remember Nordic people were pissed about the first movie. Especially the table flipping scene. This is gonna cause a fucking outrage over there.

Cate Blanchett looks fuckable

Once again, cosplayers can do a better job than mega corporations.

hmm, lacks being black.

(((Disney))) hasn't made a decent super hero film since The Rocketeer.

But I think the third Hel cosplayer is black.

It's because cosplayers have a passion, know what the character is/looks like, and don't hate the slighty silliness of it all.

You have to go back and >>>/killyourself/

Why does Thor have short hair? Who is that guy in the middle? Is Hel going to be in this movie?

right, right, tell me again about the "fight choreographyⓇ" being exceptional and making up for the plot just as bad as other marvel movies along with characters so one dimensional that they are studied my mathematicians.

Fight ChoreographyⓇ is a registered trademark of The Walt Disney Company. It is not to be used by third parties outside of the viral advertising campaign of Captain America: The Winter Soldier

You cucks will still watch it.

man, the american market really did not deserved MIlo Manara

The movie was silly as fuck

I especially like the part how Captain America can't get a solo movie since the original, and he had to share 50% of his screentime with the slut who might as well have also had her name in the title.

Which character is ol' Jeff playing?

The first one.

The only decent Marvel film was the first Iron Man, before they got bought by (((Disney))) Winter Soldier was generic crap directed by television sitcom directors.

Do they have something against being stereotyped as Vikings or some shit?

You're right. It was very good

They probably don't like Hollywood twisting and trivialising their history. It's sort of like when the Greeks took against Disney's Hercules.

Grandmaster.

When did chef goldblum join the council of ricks?

(CHECKED)
I wonder if that Swedish user is still around to verify that. I have a hard time believing that Nords still have any pride left in their culture and past to still feel offended when people make light of it.

History is all Europe has left, really