Assange: WikiLeaks did not receive Clinton emails from Russian govt (RT EXCLUSIVE)

Assange: WikiLeaks did not receive Clinton emails from Russian govt (RT EXCLUSIVE)
KEK as if this wasn't obvious, the hack was from a Russian VPS 'king servers' that was discovered months ago.

Full 25 min interview come Saturday

Hard to take seriously, since RT is a state propaganda arm. Julian never talks about his sources. Why is he doing so now? I see this backfiring, and not reaching the demographic who actually believes Russia is behind this.

Assange tends to be autistic about the truth. I can see him being autistic about lies and misinformation being spread about him and his organization.

Is he going to stick with this shit about Trump never being allowed to win?

1.It doesn't matter if Russia Today is partisan if they're the only ones willing to interview him and broadcast him in his own words.

2. John Pilger has enough integrity and a long enough history saying shit that nobody wants him to say to more than make up for Russia Today's dodgyness. If they tried to misrepresent the interview they'd be done.

3.The thongs are off, this election is going walkabout. This level of Aussie banter concentrated in one place by two titans may yet cause Harold Holt to remanifest from a peak in the ultraviolet spectrum back into three dimensions to pull yardies with Bob Hawke.

Is this going to be the first actual video of Assange since his internet was cut, or could this have been recorded before that?

The FBI gave wikileaks the emails.

This was be suspected for some time.

Goddamit you stupid faggot

If is any indication, he might be right about that

40% OFF
%

O
F
F

Every time.

ALSO; HAVE SOME MORE JOHN PILGER

DO IT NOW FOR FUCKS SAKE
THE ELECTION IS LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY

A true Australian.

oi cunt what err ya bangingabout mate?

yes, russia today is a state propaganda arm. However, what you retard fail to understand is that russia today go against the western establishment by saying the TRUTH. There's no need to use lies when the truth is horrific enough to put down a whole regime. That's why I trust russia today despite of its clear pro-russian agenda. The only critics that I would move against RT is that they fail to hold russian govt to the same standard applied to western establishment, but then again, this doesn't mean that they spread lies.

Now fuck off CTR

Bump

RT mostly says the truth, but they've interjected some miscegenistic whoppers plenty of times. They speak the truth when it supports their cause.

and CTR imbeciles get BTFO…again

is… is it any good?

I prefer just cutting the hotdog in half and laying it on top, then adding hot dog sauce to it, katsup, mustard, red onion, tomato, swiss, teriyaki sauce, and some mayo.

Can you give examples?

We are being raided.

Making a bunch of threads, often quite subtle, that offer nothing and have no purpose.

Something is being slid, or else we are being distracted.

Reported.

We know Assange is alive and well, that's pretty big news

Does anyone have confirmation that this interview was recorded AFTER Assange's Internet was cut?

He's been so far removed from the grid that I figured he was dead. Obviously if he references the Podesta emails or the fact that the US government forced Ecuador to shut down his Internet then it that would be proof enough of his wellbeing. But does anyone know when this interview was filmed?

I think they don't understand early voting is going on in key states.

Typical Euros who have such a hard time understanding that every state does things differently in the US.

It is a pre-recorded interview.

We know that already. Stop making the same thread over and over.

checked

Its here fams

Leak em assange

Holly fucking shiit the shilling is real in this thread
BUMP
We need to know if that video proves Assange is alive

Wtf, I have Assange now

10 satanic threads offer a lot and assanges interview offers nothing.

"Its a world without sunlight but I've never seen the sunlight in so long, i don't remember"
Right in the feels

Fix'd

Notice how the interviewer asks him why ecuador would cut his internet and he doesn't actually provide an anwser.

This might very well be an older interview with the interviewers question being added later to make it look more current than it is.

Nothing Assange said here is ANY proof of him still being alive. Nothing he said refers to anything that happened after his internet outage or even to the event itself. Only the interviewer refers to these things.

minute?

16:30

The biggest thing he mentioned was the Qatar/Saudi donations which were some of the first stories to break, from memory. All of the Teneo shit came after that, and the DoJ shit, etc. etc. and seems bigger, to my mind.

weren't the 17 intelligence agencies mentioned after the 17th of the octomber?

WEW

kys

the interviewer asks at the very beginning about the CURRENT fbi investigation, it was closed until last week so we can assume assange is alive until last week anyway. Given this fact i now assume that all the assange is dead rumors are to detract from the actual leaks themselves.

But is he in the embassy?

judging from the video he was in the embassy last week. I admit that he hasn't made it any easier to dispel the rumors, but from this video it shows that whole freakout everyone had (including me) if he was dead or been kidnapped from the embassy three weeks ago, was misguided and a waste of time.

Is the network he refers to NWO?

This must be what's being slid, right?

You're late. He gave a phone call on Oct.26 to a conference in Argentina

He did both when he called that conference in Argentina on Oct.26 :

You're almost two weeks late. He made a phone call on Oct.26 to a conference in Argentina. The video is on Youtube:

Full Interview WEBM

It's really cramped for bits. Might be worth making a two part split… but this should be good enough for government work.

bumping

Bump

Mods need to pin this post. He's saying things the other networks aren't telling.

How the fuck did you encode a 24 minute video under 12mb?

Two bits that really stood out to me.

No shit. Just trying to smear based Putin and by proxy the Lord Emperor.

VP9

care to share the string of commands?
[code]ffmpeg -i in.webm -fs 12.0M out.webm[code/]

?

We are listening to Julian not Rt you vapid faggot.

Consider webm for retards

Look, I know it's true but you have to admit that sounds like a joke.

It's not recorded for RT, you fucking moron. RT just licenses the interview to air it on their channel to make money. Let me guess, you also think that Larry King works for RT?

Fuck off with this derailing bullshit. Assange isn't dead.

This video was encoded using the following commands:

This is called two-pass encoding. First pass analyzes video to see which parts need more kbit/s and which can get away with less. Second pass encodes using that information. This allows maximum quality while maintaining bit rate average. Commands might look convoluted, but really the only variable bits are:

The rest are options I always use. Some help with encoding speed, others improve quality a bit.

To calculate total kbit/s you can use to stay under 12MB for a 24:52 length video:

Rounded down to 64kbit/s to leave room for error (happened to work out just right here). Then split that total into video and audio… I split it into 52k + 12k. Here you just have to get a feel for what you can get away with.

Both 52kbit/s for video and 12kbit/s for audio are extremely low bit rates. The reason you can get away with it here is because there isn't much movement and the audio is mostly voice (plus they're both naturally raspy, so people aren't likely to notice too much if they're distorted a bit). The rest is up to VP9 / OPUS magic.

fucking ffmpeg wizard

That can only help Trump. More people will vote for him and maybe their voting fraud won't matter at the end of the day because the popular vote will be too strong.

no, RT just bought the interview from John Pilger / Darthmouth Films:

Pay more attention next time. Of course RT was going to buy the interview but why does it look like they're the only english speaking TV channel in the world to do so? No TV channel in the US is going to broadcast this interview.

Does anyone else realize how insane this is?

All these things many of us guessed beforehand , like ISIS being funded by the Saudi's/Clinton

and that

Clinton was the direct cause of the refugee crisis.

It all turned out to fucking true.

Holla Forums is always right.

It's not just a meme. And it's not guess work.

It's a combination of collective wisdom and memetic natural selection. Many different people, from different backgrounds. With different pieces of the the puzzle, which they share. And different skillsets, which they use to process those pieces.

Weak ideas get dismantled. Strong ideas rise to the top. New ideas are built on top of that. Rinse and repeat. The strongest ideas that emerge get disseminated to the public in a viral format.

The net result is a double whammy of an organic prediction engine and a viral propaganda machine. The propaganda effectively directs trends, which feeds back into predictions coming true. Which gives more power and credibility to further propaganda. Which causes more information to be uncovered. Which allows for better predictions.

It's beautiful, really. Has a feel of divine providence to it.

Whatever Holla Forums memes, becomes manifest reality.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

bump

Thats a succinct description lad, thanks. Somebody cap and save please.
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

It looks like the White House

This.