archive.is/weG7P
selfiereveal.ubisoft.com/
archive.is/Xk5mR
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=AD8oAc0pDPM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42474
archive.is/MaJul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best part is that now leftists are FURIOUS that the cubs won, because nate tied a cubs victory to a trump victory.

Should we take bets on if and when Nate Silver An Hero's

Fucking wew

Dub dubs confirm

twitter.com/natesilver538/status/730251094614528000

Is Nate gonna kill himself after Trump wins?

MEME MAGICK

Top kek.

Dubs confirm. I can't help but also think Lebron backing Hillary after his title is also part of this.

"Trump winning is about as likely as The Cubs winning the world series."

Do we have a screencap of this?

He mad.
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/794045257289699329

see
and try reading the thread next time, its not like there's a ton of replies

Why do leftists do this "transforming words" joke when they are mad?

politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-chicago-cubs-ricketts-230424

Everyone Trump touches wins big.

wew

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Is this a Poe account or what?

has Kek infiltrated Twitter? Will he influence tweets with dubs now?

it looks legit

Shadilay brothers

Trump will win. But there will be riots just like this one all over the country due to it.

Don't you see what happened? The chief numeromancer of the left accidentally weaved a bit o meme magic with his little prediction and Kek took him up on it, so now the Cubs have won and Trump winning is even more guaranteed.

Thanks, Nate!

SHADILAY

5 days between now and Trump Victory Day, 5 words between Cubs and Trump.

Kek wills it

This joke makes me laugh every time.

Nate Jewver is getting high on his own supply to connect the Election to the World Series. This is magical thinking in the most absolute definition of the term.

(checked)
He is everywhere user.

Nate Silver is a fucking joke. He's already been demoted to Nate Bronze and by the end of this year, he'll be Nate Cupronickel.

Jesus christ it's like a fairy tale.

I bet it's kikes that do it. Because they live in their heads, labelling everything. The worst thing you can do is label them. To be labelled, is to be known. To be known, is to bear yourself being reflected back to you.

They think pointing out a person's name is 'shameful', because they always and only attack those that label themselves. Labelling, for them, is a private affair that exposes weakness. It is intimate and dangerous - only for those that they trust.

This is why you cannot call a female 'she', because it exposes her to the weakness of her being female. This is why you cannot declare a male 'him'.

The truth causes psychological issues. Emotional distress. The truth is an imposition upon them. A form of oppression. To reveal it to them, when you benefit (or not), is to show their stupidity/show their weakness/inferiority.

They think they are inferior to the standards which you support in your judgment by revealing the truthhood of a statement to them. For example, calling a shemale 'male', reveals to them their utter lack of manhood and how they fail to live up to the standard of masculinity which you judge them by as a person. You are openly declaring them as worthless in nearly all ways relevant to you. You dehumanize the shemale by saying "LOL, faggot."

Rightfully so, by the way. The only reason they get offended is because they have nothing on you. All they have is the dumb "hate" label. If they didn't care, they would have no problem. But, they do care.

GO TRUMP GO
GO TRUMP GO
HEY AMERICA VOTE TRUMP AND THEN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Names are magical to jews. It's how they control golem. That's why jews always change their names. Because they are afraid of the goyim gaining power over them. They invented political correctness to rob us of power. Trump named Leibowitz a decade ago and Leibowitz has never gotten over it.

2016 just keeps getting better

I wast just going to say… this year is absolutely fucking wild.

Praise Kek

we will meme the Cubs winning just to make nate silver wrong

also, they have no power over us

that Drumpf shit didn't faze trump at all.

Read the thread, they already did

It really just made them look retarded. Trump's grandfather (or great-grandfather or whichever it was) Anglicising their family name is not the same as John Stewart changing his

yet they apparently still feel in charge

PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY

The Trump curse has struck again!

they think their money is power

we will show them

It is a fairy tale, user. It's only just getting started.

teacherweb.com/MD/WestFriendship/TomCole/frangoestoprom_clr.pdf

The guy's already more on the level of a Nate Plastic or Nate Rebar

Did he ever even address the Drumpf meme, or did he just flat out ignore it?

These days it's impossible for me not to notice that anyone with a public platform in the West is a Jew or a Jew employee.

I remember when I was a kid and I thought all these people in movies and on the news were just white people like most of America. I think a lot of people are like that even well into adulthood these days. They just don't know what to look for. Every new generation gets lost to Jewish brainwashing, and we only ever get a handful of those kids back.

Normies will like what they're told to like. Without kike brainwashing being reinforced by a never ending stream of guilt-inducing media, white people naturally avoid outsider, showing a lack of interest at worst and outright hostility at best.

Will Nate Silver still have a job being wrong a few years from now? Will China buy all the Hollywood studios from Jews and then suddenly refuse to make films with any actors who aren't white or Chinese? Will Trump's Presidency cause a rebirth of white nationalism or cause complacency to set in because so many will think the onslaught has been halted?

He ignored that dumb shit and kept on winning.

This is truth.

Do elaborate, for the normalfags sitting in the back row.

It was further back then that.

According to TOR, it happened back in the 1700's.

>thought name was hard to pronounce correctly, probably cause of Americans saying it wrong all the time not sure if that's the case for them, but this happened a lot back then
Drumpf -→ Trump

Leibowitz -→ Stewart

Larry King did the same thing. Lawrence Harvey Zeiger

As others have posted, you cannot ignore the names = power thing with jews. They are HUGE on it. Also keep in mind many jews who came over from germany to the USA changed their last names to sound less jewish. Or just changed them.

I believe he actually "made his name" being a baseball prognosticator which is why all of this is so funny. He isn't even good at what he's supposed to be good at, his political "work" should hardly surprise anyone.

If I remember correctly the name was never drumpf, it was something else and the entire drumpf thing is just a lie

German here.

I looked into this for a bit because "Drumpf" is actually not a real German name. All I could find was that his grandfather, Friedrich Trump, changed his name to Frederick.

That's true. If his family name was different originally, it would have been Trumpf, but that doesn't fit the leftist narrative as it's basically identical.

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

thx /sp/
we knew u cub do it fam

taking bets on number of murders in Chicago from now to Cubs "World Series Parade." 4 to 1 it's over 50 from the weekend to time of parade…

archive.is/weG7P

PRAISE THE WILL OF KEK

He couldn't even hear it over the sound of us WINNING.

(nice satan trips)
YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

Hey Nate…
YOU SCARED YET?

Guys Trump isnt even going to win the Republican Nomination.

Hes a businessman not a politician.

Nate predicted two of the easiest elections to predict in modern history, really he just guessed in a manner extremely in favor of Obama and as luck would have it, Obama was up against shit candidates and got good turnout both times. His failures at the 2014 midterm, the GOP primaries and what's coming up plus this World Series thing will pretty much kill his career and credibility forever.

Hail SatanKek

Music?

There was some guy in a yearbook many years ago in a somewhat local school here in California who had, under his picture, something along the lines of "Cubs win 2016. you heard it from me". I don't remember the name though. Spooky. That's pretty funny if there was some association to Cubs and Trump though.

Their so-called "high verbal IQ" is really just insane obsession with semantics. It's what happens when one starts confusing descriptions of reality with reality itself. Hence the constant fixation on labels.

Someone get that man a cookie, a beer, and an Internet.

im making a new nate silver suicide watch pic, are there any more from recent months? the last one was trump winning the nomination

nigger what in the fuck are you doing
dont you mean nigger

whatever made shitty new OC

You have to go back.

Reported for being one in a long line of worthless slide threads that have been popping up on the board all morning - something being slid?

That Drumpf shit never made any sense in the first place. Trump is already such an odd last name that Drumpf doesn't seem any weirder by comparison, and if it means anything then the meaning is totally lost on burgers.

It's just gibberish. What did the kikes think "drumpf" was ever going to accomplish?

The only thing that the Drumpf thing managed to do was cause some autist to shit up Holla Forums for the past eight months.

YOU IDIOTS

YOU WASTED ALL THE FUCKING MEME MAGIC ON A FUCKING BASEBALL TEAM

Merely a tremor before the quake.

It's also why they don't understand that why an indian with a computer science degree is not as good as a norweigan with the same degree. They love to oversimplify and abuse language and mathematics. Statistics are the mathematics of oversimplification.

blessed by kek

Is this a good thing? I don't understand burgerball.

The Cubs didn't win a World Series since 1908.

Up to now he's been doing pretty good. But like so many other pundits, he got blinded this election by his own biases. The Overton window shifted and he didn't adjust.

Holy crap

That's not how meme magic works, friend. Kek is omnipotent, and His magic unlimited. It is not up to mere mortals as to whether or not meme magic is "used". We are all at the mercy of Kek. He alone decides our fates.

All according to Kekaku.

Quick, what was the score?

8 to 7

I am kek. I fucking run all your lives. You are all going to commit suicide at midnight, but before you do that you are going to donate all your money towards the legalization of LSD.

WTF I love the Cubs now.

That is where you are wrong kiddo. Our dubs and energy are increasing while more shit is happening. Kek is growing stronger, and the established norms are being broken down. First with the cubs always losing, now with Trump killing off the elite.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Pretty sure this was /sp/ meme magic and not Holla Forums meme magic.

Nice try, miniSatan.

There is only a finite amount of meme magic available in the universe. It is a zero sum game.

:^)

Shame, I was hoping for dubs, but 8 and 7 are powerful memetic numbers regardless.

/sp/ on 76chan wanted the Indians to win.

You could at least have provided a bitcoin address.

Then redirect it to Trump. This only helps the meme gain traction and the inevitable meme of Victory Day come to pass.

Silverstein should kill himself after this election.

WHAT THE FUCK

I was watching Criminal minds just now and they showed a scene with one of the profilers playing baseball with a nigger kid. The kid throws and misses horribly but the dude acts like he did great and said: Awesome! Great throw the cubs win!. Then another dude came and said something about "now that you won the world series.."

i lik tremp

Can I hope that Trump wins the presidency and the Cubs lose the world series?

Fuck Chicongo.

IT’S MEME TIME

selfiereveal.ubisoft.com/

I tried this image first and got the following response.

Suddenly the sting of my Indians losing is beginning to fade.

I like watching sports.

Holy fucking shit.

Rewatch the last two innings. Race was incredibly important, as every detail is at the hugest-levels of competitive sport. The game was essentially won by a white man and lost by a black man.

It was funny to see the high-iq asian happa on the Indians' team was too smart to fall for bad pitches, but he lacked the coordination to hit.

Not just Jews.

People go by their second names for a reason. "Family tradition" actually means kabbalists like masons.

This.

In (((China))) they want to make money.

archive.is/Xk5mR

kek

Of course, it's fucking Chicago, so let's hope it was for real.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal

That's an odd show for me too for synchronicities.

Kek

PRAISE KEK

best current year ever

I wonder how that guy feels right now. inb4 he's dead.

Imagine the money he would have made if he bet a dollar on that back in the day

Oligarkh, Forgive Us

Have a nice day.

The left's memes always betray them in hilarious fashion.

we got plenty of ethers, kid.

My favorite part was “Financial institutions: shady as fuck”

kek influenced the outcome of the most watched baseball game in the world to fuck with a cuck on twitter.

Kek has infiltrated reality user

My mind's tellin' me noooo…

But them dubs, them duhhhhubbbs is tellin' me yeehesss… baby…

What is the name of this music?

4th movement (32:07)

HEY
NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

praise kek

HEIL KEK

It comes from the primordial pond, you fucking idiot. Kek's power is beyond human comprehension.

How does this retard continue to fuck up literally everything

(praise)

It never, ever, ever gets old.

I am fine with that, so long as they make entertaining shit without the culture subversion.

Fuck 'em, we can do that shit too.

PRAISE KEK
RPAISE KKE
RAPIE SKKE
RAPE IKSKE
RAPE KIKES

…..i might make a twitter account just to retweet and like this after election day

do you have any more of those webms? I've seen more but didn't save them

"It just came from… when I was a kid I had a dream about it."
MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK! DON'T LET HILLARY CLINTON CHEAT KEK, KEK IS ABOVE!

Why hello fellow spokanite

SHADILAY

Checked

Hannity is ripping hillary a new one right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AD8oAc0pDPM

Worth it

Beautiful.

What a merciful leader.

Do a biopic on Sun Tzu. Get Long Long to do the (((Goldberg))) Variations. Anything, just not garbage. I thought art was about elevating your national greatness.

Think we may have to thank /sp/ for something.

Praise Kek!

Self-defeating shills are the best.

Remember guys, its going to be a…

the infamous hacker known as mill led an anti-cubs movement on /sp/, but his yimyims were no match for superior qt cups gril meme magyykk

Coeur D'Alene here. Is it just me, or has the northwestern Holla Forums population only increased?

I saw a collage of about 50 gets stolen by /sp/, they're blessed or filthy script users

can someone find that man's contact info so people can show him that?

Thank fuck I stopped using halfchan.
I've no clue why Sam Hyde still uses it, though. He said on his stream once that he comes here as well.

nvm I'm an idiot

I just saw
do we know if he supports trump?

Holla Forums IS A BOARD OF FUN
eat a dick
-op

I really hope you have a source for that, user. I want it to be true.

no earthly idea, user

Wait. Wait, what? You’re not just faking it?

YOU’RE SERIOUSLY NOT FAKING THIS?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42474

REJOICE, BROTHERS.

THIS IS LITERALLY HOW STUPID THEY THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE. THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK WE’LL ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

checkerino

The name was originally "Trumpf" like says, right? Is Trumpf still a German name, or did all Trumpfs switch to Trump?

Meant to post more lost sides with that

Damn that red nigga got blown up a lot.

No, it seems that THEY were.

I have to admit, the Biden one is actually funny out of context.

At first I thought it was a sign wikileaks really was compromised and they did manage to poison the well with fake emails

but it's actually just an email with a bunch of joke 'emails' being 'leaked' by Hillary's personal server that was forwarded a few times. The fake emails start at Jon Lovett's message

So after she leaves the state department her e-mail server is used for the Clinton Foundation and her campaign business?

Wouldn't it have been under investigation by March 2015?

I THOUGHT THE CO.KE WAS JUST A PUN ON THE COKE BROTHERS. AND THAT BIDEN USES GEO CITIES BECAUSE HES OLD 'HA HA'

=BUT THATS NOT A JOKE=

MY SHOCK IS SO MUCH I CANT EVEN

RED FONT

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned that demons are most often said to be the ones controlled by knowing their true name.

Nate Helium, it's inert.

He (((knows)))?

)))knows((( you mean?

You fool. How dare you think you can control chaos. Chaos is the cleansing agent that will wash away the (((system))). Also:

MEME MAGIC IS INFINITE

A wise old man once told me that we all find it difficult to imagine people doing things that we wouldn't do ourselves.

Corollary: We all find it easy to imagine others doing things that we, ourselves, would do.

With that thought in mind, ask yourself: Why do the Jews find it so hard to acknowledge that the Holohoax was a lie, given the overwhelming evidence to that effect? It is because, roles traded with Hitler and the NSDAP, they would actually do such a thing. They find it hard to acknowledge that the Holohoax didn't happen because, roles reversed, that is exactly what they would do to us. Jews are pure evil.

If we ever allow ourselves to be within their grasp, heaven help us. In their minds, everything is justified, (everything) when they are dealing with the "nazis". After all, "nazis" should not have rights like freedom of speech. You wouldn't object to such a legal ruling, would you? You're not a "nazi sympathizer" are you?

You talk about Jew name games. The fact is that names have nothing to do with it. It appears that names are important to the Jews but this is merely an illusion.

What Jews are really afraid of, what scares them more than anything else in the world, is being identified as Jews. They're obsessive. They think that the moment that we gentiles start talking about Jewish influence it'll be annudah shoah. They genuinely believe this - because, as I said, in Hitler's position, that is what they themselves would do. They're like the conspiracy theorists except that they're even more paranoid.

TLDR: The name games that Jews like to play are an attempt to prevent people from identifying them as Jews.

And the proper response to these Jews is to start naming them.

Wait they actually won? Fuck I thought this was a hypothetical victory.

Meme magic is real.

PRAISE KEK

Stay tuned for Current Year + 2: Year of the FireCock. The ride hasn't even begun yet.

German guy here again. Granted, my research didn't really go past Wikipedia, which lists everyone in his family as "Trump".

A quick, random Google search brought forth the obituary for a guy called Friedrich Trumpf who died in 2014, so I can confirm Trumpf as being a real German surname, albeit an uncommon one. I've never heard of anyone with that surname, at least.

What I got out of this is this:
- We know for a fact that Frederick Trump changed his first name
- His German last name might have been Trumpf
- The Drumpf shit is a invention by the Regressives
- None of this fucking matters

Uh oh, they're starting to suspect that things are going to turn out very badly for them.

What if everyone’s wrong?

archive.is/MaJul

That faggot is a goon isn't he

Twitter are preventing #spiritcooking from formally trending…

you're right, because I closed my twitter last month and I go back to read these new Hashtags, and when I went to put #SpiritCooking in the search bar, it not only autocompleted but it suggested it to me before I even started typing.

BUT, I go there now and not only isn't it in the suggestions or trend list anymore, it isn't even auto completing.

Attach it to any other trending hashtags for visibility. Maybe a hashtag emphasizing the occult connections would work to like #DevilWorshippingDNC or #SatanicHRC

His math for sports is absolute garbage. He wouldn't run a sportsbook and with his formula you wouldn't beat bookies either. There are very few who beat bookies year in year out and they almost always have a financial background in the stock market. Playing the stock market is in a lot of ways the same as calculating unders / overs. Only around 1~2% of people can beat the bookies. It's easiest to this in tennis imo, lots of mismatches. College early on in basketball and football is also profitable. NFL is not very profitable because lines are sharp and games are harder to predict.

I would suggest to stay away from sportsbetting as a whole if you have no background whatsoever in the stock market though. Because otherwise you're just feeding the casino.

Holla Forums wasn't really interested in the series until the night of the

If you watched the last two innings, it was way too close for it to be the Indians taking a fall. It was literally skin of the teeth.

Back in 1919 player salaries weren't that high. Today players get paid so much, and have so much riding on victory, that no cadre of gamblers can pay them enough to throw a series.

They got high on their own supply.

He completely ignored it.
And why wouldn't he? Why would he even bother mentioning it? There's not even anything to be said about it.