Fathom #2

I like this comic therefore I'm storytiming the second one as well.

This comic is growing on me for some reason, but to introduce talk show hosts and youtubers every issue seems to get tired

the art could be better

Thanks user

Nobody would care about this if this didn't have a page dedicated to celebrity/Youtube reactions for no real reason than to help illustrate how hip and contemporary the story is. Youtube! Mr. Current Year! A comic convention! Cover your titties!). The narration does not help. Northcott might as well be from the same school of writing as Bennett and Cain

That is just what I was thinking.

Doing gods work, op

If they swapped that page for more brown tities it would make the comic better.

Then we agree

kek, no dice

The only reason anyone gave a shit was because that was like the first time someone who wasn't a small-time Youtuber took a shoot at Anita Sarkeesian.

not looking forward to this

welp thats as far as I go, sorry

The very first issue had the same thing. They probably think it makes their story more grounded if e-celebs talk about their character. But it just makes it more fucking stupid. As if the shit designs and idea didn't do that already

It was lost far back before

Or perhaps because the author thought it was okay to do it again after seeing how the people depicted reacted positively with it. I am serious, I saw her replying to at least Paul and Chris Ray Gun in their Twitter accounts. I gotta say it was amusing the first time around, but now that shit is forced.

Any interest I had in this comic is lost.

I just want to see how fast it crashes and burns

Now I wonder how she'll handle the third issue.

They all look the same.

The art can always be better.
This is about the level of art I generally enjoy from comics. I really hate the ones that do really fantastic art like Arkham Asylum

You might need help

Even then, speaking the name brings attentiion to it

You might want to reevaluate your tastes.

You speak like Anita is still hot shit and anything negative said about her will only give her more ammo. But truth of the matter is that her 20 minutes of fame are over ever since she split up with Jonathan McIntosh, the two have slowly faded into obscurity. She went as far as admitting video game studios haven't taken her advice and its evident that she is attempting to branch out to different styles by reviewing movies like Rogue One, but even that backfired because her usual style of criticizing everything and tearing all apart didn't bode well with the libshits and normalfags who love that movie. I don't even think even this shitty comic could help her make herself like a victim (though it may have to do with the author herself being female, and not a evil white male, so that is probably why it was ignored).

She might as well depict the Midnight's Edge guy in the next issue, even though he doesn't cover real world events unless if its related to comic book or video games, just to have him there.

Never underestimate the power of cancer.

Anita's old news, Quinn has taken her place as top progressive videogame feminist.

The two are has-beens celebs now struggling for relevancy in a age where people reject their ideology. The point is, stop being afraid of Anita being brought up in conversation, specially now since she is done. If people were afraid to talk about all the shit Clinton pulled off, she would have gotten her way and everyone would be fucked.

There's suspension of disbelief then there's straight absurd.