They are just gonna keep doing this huh

They are just gonna keep doing this huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYz5KN98V2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you think they'd stop if we started a fresh campaign against blaxploitation movies?

At this point, I'd be content with someone suicide bombing a hollywood studio.

Knowing hollywood, though, they wouldn't realize that they are fucked up, and would proceed to blame the population.

they are fucking trolling at this point

Just out of curiosity if they want to capture Disney nostalgia why not just re-release the animated movie in theaters again? They did it with the Lion King.

Can't insert your virtue signalling in an already finished product, let alone made before the current age.

Not to be Holla Forums but shit they definitely do act like they want to exterminate the white race.

Probably because they do.

Imagine how weird it's gonna look with actual sandniggers in it

Maybe that's why they're always harping on about whites stealing cultures. That's literally what they want to do, so they assume teh ebil whitie does the same.

If they blow tons of money on a remake they can probably write it off for taxation purposes. In addition, they're hacks. This is what they do

The Muslims complained that they made characters like Razoul 'ugly' so just imagine how asshurt they're going to be when they actually get real Muslims to play the ugly characters.

What makes this so bad is that it isn't diversity, it's tokenism.
In every reboot they add one nigger/faggot only and it boils down to "racially pure population with one very special snowflake out of nowhere" which makes no goddamn sense, not even in fiction.

They got it right with the Princess and the Frog where the whole population was pretty much blackish so it looked normal.

I guess the reason they didn't do that with the new movies was because Belle wouldn't be a beauty and Cindy's feet gonna be nasty af.

It would still be shit even if they did it with all black people. There's no end of things wrong with these films.

Maybe it'll be the movie that finally triggers the muzzies (real ones, not the cucked murrican kind) and prompts a bombing/shooting in Hollywood.

All of their rhetoric is just a stick to beat white people with. Don't ever fool yourself into thinking they actually care about fairness or justice.

Calling Emma Watson a beauty is already a stretch, to be honest.

They'll never bomb Hollywood. They should, but they won't. Too many Saudi Princes there, for starters

tbf niggers are minority, so unless we're talking Africa there wouldn't be many of them regardless. But in these instances the problem isn't even tokenism, it's just fedora tipping - they want to borderline erase the reality where -gasp- darkies either didn't exist of were packed into ships and transported past those very same beautiful castles. So that the new generation will grow up not knowing actual history.

I think P&F was good. The inclusion of black people felt natural and they made it interesting by incorporating New Orleans voodoo into the story.

It could work with B&B provided the story is changed to be one happening in Africa, for example. Imagine the beast being a Hyena-thing living inside an ancient temple in a jungle, known to the masses only as a legend… And belle being a strong nigress who helps her old father with hunting and other difficult work. It would work for being a movie of niggers and would please the SJWs.

I find derivative work very interesting

I mean, she's a solid 6-7/10, but the story isn't called Above Average and the Beast. It isn't called Hit Her Peak Five Years Ago and the Beast. It isn't called Rapidly Approaching 30 and it Shows and the Beast.

You're alone on that one

It was still forced pandering because they had to make her "just like dem whitey princesses". "She's just like Belle only black, isn't this progressive".

She's a five at best. Pity it's not called Five-At-Best and The Beast

She was 10/10 when she was 12. Pity it isn't called Delicious Flat Chest and the Beast.

W
E

WUZ UROPEANZ

What would you have her be? I think their point was to show that black girls have princess fantasies like white girls, since they're both brought up on the same American stuff.

I think Orson Welles once did an all black production of Macbeth, which they called 'Vodoo Macbeth', which was very well received. An all-black Beauty and the Beast along the lines you described could be good, but not with these hacks making it.

Might as well just hand the Mulan movie over to the Chinese and edit the final product with one or two song numbers afterwards. It's not like they aren't in the business of using bad CGI to get what they want (see Rogue One).

They say there will be no whitewashing (which is just a faux pas as every Disney rendition is a bastardisation of the original), but the real question: Will Ancient China also be full of dang dirty niggers?

Not if they want to sell it to China, which is probably the point of remaking it in the first place

Arabs/Semites are Caucasians.

Back to tel-aviv shmule

If you're making a movie about blacks, depict them as they actually are/were.
Which is called pandering. Black girls can relate to white princesses just fine, because what they want is the dress, is the castle, is the prince. Race has nothing to do with it and by creating non-existent grotesque negroid princesses all you do is actually create a divide by pointing out that race does matter.

Where have you been the past decade?
That's not even only Holla Forums stuff, just look at all the shit they've ben doing and it's the only logical reason as to why they do it in the first place.

They're definitely gonna find some way to push niggers in Aladdin. Walt is rolling in his fucking grave.

There's gonna be a black palace guard that is not like other guards and helps Aladdin.

Oh God, what if they make Genie black?!

AYO

LET'S GREEN EGGS AND HAM IT

astonishing, by this point one would assume Darkies to be in naked in the Jungle or in their poo-huts, what time period is the story set on?

As much as they want it to sell it to china their degenerate love for Negro Cock will overcome their greed, if it bombs they will blame whites somehow and even the very Chinese for not taking the Big Black Pill.

It's already slated to be an all Muslim film

Even fucking worse. I'm gonna go hang myself. I can't live in this world.

To be fair, what did you expect out of a live action Aladdin?

not existing

What said.

Something fun, for kids.

You seriously expected that?

I expected them to choke on halal

A suicide bomber on set

Kind of this. I mean, I understand people getting angry with niggers in a medieval european themed movie because it makes not sense but in Aladdin putting arabian people it is actually accurate.

What bothers me is the hypocrisy. They brag about how the Aladdin movie won't have any whites, but in the Beauty & the Beast movie they shove random black tokens.

Were there any nogs in the live action Cinderella with Robb Stark?

OP pic

The cultural appropriation came from the Muslim who wrote the review quote.

Oh. I assumed that was Richard Dawkins and The Beast too. My mistake.

How are they gonna current yearify Lion King live action remake.

Same here. I'm all for throwing in relative historical accuracy, but when you shove random niggers into films just because it's historically all-white, yet refuse to do the same for a sandnigger film there's a fucking double standard going about.

That bothers me too. What's worse is, it would be period appropriate for there to be a few token whites in Aladdin, because Muslims would allow some Christians to live on their land. There were no blacks or Muslims in Medieval Europe, outside of Medieval Spain

All-black voice acting, it's only culturally appropriate because all the animals come from Africa and thus must sound black. But instead of any real appropriation (and you can't understand what the bix nood they're saying), they'll just settle for African-Americans.

But the original already had James Earl Jones

They made the beauty black?

Timon and Pumba are fucking each other. Easy.

They could also make Nala into a stronk independent womxn who punches Naz- I mean the three main hyenas and beats that meany Scar all by herself while giving speeches about how she wears her mane "natural" and doesn't conform to hyena beauty standards.

Also Rafiki. Also the whole nigger chorus. BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. Simba must be a nigglet.

This is terrible bait. One because they try too hard to mention Holla Forums, two because it's already obvious hollywood is full of white hating jews, and self-hating white people.

3DPD always look shitty compared to 2D

How in the fuck would they remake Lion King in Live Action? They gonna film Lions on safari?

They are going to use monstergirls and monsterboys.

The same way they do their shitty disney channel films with talking dogs. Or just CGI, but it's gonna be so photorealistic might as well be considered live action.

The Tim Burton one
youtube.com/watch?v=zYz5KN98V2w

Then what the fuck is point of it? At least with the actual live action shit you could argue that the animated originals were for 'kids' and the remakes are for 'adults' but with CGI you're just remaking a 'kid's' film into another 'kid's' film

James Earl Jones

also anons, I highly recommend this if you haven't seen it, I could not even find it on IMDB looking for genie of the ring or aladdin

yup

I watched this show as a kid in the 90s, it's fantastic

OH GOD I FORGOT NEMOY WAS IN IT

I thought you were talking about Shenzi for a second. Realistically, they'd make the hyena's more morally gray than black because of the implication that the lions took over their land. Also hyenas are more feminist seeing that packs are lead by the female.

What are you, a cis scum

It's pretty simple really, niggers are a biological weapon, like the xenomorphs from Alien and Aliens. If you introduce them to your society, they will breed, get gibs, riot, and eventually demand that they are represented in all white media, they will continue to act like this until they have taken over their host society and turned it into Zimbabwe. The only solution is to eradicate the darkies, that's it. Otherwise white people are gonna go extinct.

I think its funny as fuck that they had lanky niggers play the xenomorphs

Preaching to the choir here. Nothing short of an actual Holocaust will save the world. Niggers gotta go. Then the Mudslimes. Niggers first though.

Predator too. Monsters are best played by non-whites, it's more honest that way.

Sure, but done right. Now it's just intolerable.

eh, sandniggers are the priority

It's true.

Distribution of the race. Not that shitskins are Caucasians.
ffs, Giving you people diagrams is like giving AKs to baboons.

Do jews count as sandniggers? If they do then you're right.

No one's saying they're Aryan, goy.

Probably, but Muslims breed like roaches. They take precedence over niggers.

And Whoopi Goldberg was Shenzi, and I thought a spic played Banzai, but my point was do you think either of those facts would deter them? Nope, they'll want them ALL to be dindus.

>GUGU MBATHA-RAW
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF NAME IS THAT

lel

I remember seeing a vid of that guy talking about how he played the character and what kind of world the character came from. It was amazing listening to him going into detail about playing the character.

I have no idea why so many men fawn over her. She's not ugly, but looks very plain and doesn't really have a lot of charm.

Maybe she just seems approachably attractive to some.

All I know is they had that one trailer where Emma Watson was singing and it sounded like a robot

Not that it was emotionless, more that her voice sounded like it was put through three different kinds of autotuning

*tips afrocomb*
m'batha

Belle spends her entire time wishing that she would have some sort of special man whisk away from the hell that is being an intelligent, independent woman in a shitty little town, but in the end does nothing for herself except for falling in love with a man who happens to be nicer than the other fuck trying to pin her down.

While I can't remember the name for the chick from P&F, she was infinitely more interesting as she had an actual goal in mind outside of fucking a rich dude, and spent most of the film shooting her "Disney Prince" down, focusing on getting back to normal and trying to start her own restaurant. And throughout the entire movie, there was not a single glance toward her race. They said she wouldn't be able to run a restaraunt because she was a chick, but they never made any mentions about her race as far as I can remember. There was the fat white dude encouraging her to strike off on her own, and her ditzy rich white friend who was still a pretty sweet gal overall.

I hate forced pandering bullshit plenty, but P&F was a well done attempt to include black into the disney princess world, as much as your Holla Forums sperging is convinced otherwise.

It probably was put through autotuning. The original had stage actors. You know, people who could actually sing

I think she's massively overrated as well. Some people say all the fuss is because they fell in love with her in Harry Potter or something, but I found her bland even then.

Fuck off back to >>>/interracial/ you cuck

Wow nice argument

Those are the jews you silly, and you should listen to them, after all they have the highest IQ and are the master race