A daughter of a former italian parliament joined Islam

a daughter of a former italian parliament joined Islam.
india.com/news/world/manuela-franco-barbato-daughter-of-italian-ex-mp-accepts-islam-1272333/

66k out of 100k muslim converts in Britain are women

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

why is this shit is even a thing ? it seems like they are just a kinky masochistic women who just wanted to be used like a fuck meat to some dark skinned Muslim men

Other urls found in this thread:

india.com/news/world/manuela-franco-barbato-daughter-of-italian-ex-mp-accepts-islam-1272333/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/african_laborers_for_a_new_emp/slavery_in_iberia_before_the_t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A pathological desire to be oppressed. Because being an oppressor is morally repugnant to these idiots who need to be killed.

Mudslime women would rather be property and stay at home than be assed to have to contribute to this world by working. Being a female muslim convert is basically giving up your rights and asking to have your face pissed on.

the daughter of the ex italian MP, what a waste

7/10 would gas

Women want to be controlled, if we don't control our own women they'll seek it elsewhere.

10 bucks says she joined it for "muh pretty head rag"

Dub dubs checked
Impressive stats,

Maybe it's time to accept Islam and convert then. At least then there's literally nothing they can do when you beat, stone to death, or behead your wife or random white women off the streets. The police shall only look on and stare not even trying to stop when you behead that woman shouting Aloha Snackbar.

when faced with an invasion, women either accept it or conform to it. Historically, when a tribe/village's men failed to fight an invasion, the women are left to:
a) be raped and forced to assimilate and raise the new village's children. They may or may not wish to comply, but they do anyway
b) comply and willingly adapt to the new men and social organisation
c) resist and refuse to nurse the rapebabies and thus be killed along with any remaining men
You can see this occur prominently with the current islamic invasion. Women typically fall under a). They accept the arabisation of the male demographic but act surprised when they suddenly can't do the things they did with their more allowing white men (e.g. dressing like a slut, not getting raped by 40 men at once, divorcing at will and trying for a career).
Then you have the full blown traitors who just chose to fully embrace their invaders and convert. The webm of the arab guys lifting up the skirts of women in France is a good example. Jumping to conclusions, but you can almost guarantee that those women demanded the "refugees" be settled in France, and then they act surprised when they casually lift up their skirt and laugh at how easy they are.

They'd rather settle with the goat-fuckers because their 'men' are limp wristed cucks without an ounce of testosterone in their bloodstream.

Can't wait for Trump to win so that we can crusade those cucks out of existence and form the glorious slavo-burger Imperium.

Being muslim offers big advantage to less attractive women. This is the same stuff as where less attractive women are liberal. They just want to level playing field. If islam takes over and all women are covered up, then no single woman is more attractive than them in public and can use that power to advance their career or lives.

no many of them aren't that bad
and manuela is indeed attractive

Islam is the Harrison Bergeron solution for ugly women.

>india.com/news/world/manuela-franco-barbato-daughter-of-italian-ex-mp-accepts-islam-1272333/

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
Mind posting something new? Nevermind your low energy OP in general

These. Too much freedom is what makes screeching harpies perpetually miserable.

so ?
a story from june is now outdated ?
and i doubt that much has changed on this topic since 2011 or the 100k has somehow reverted, anyway i hope it's not a widespread phenomena

Except once islam takes over they can kiss their career good bye. Their career will be kitchen and baby upbringing and maybe taxi driving.

Women have an urge to be dominated. When men don't comply with that urge, guess what happens?

Because woman have the need of being dominated by men, it's some type of primitive behavior that they can't hide.
And if white men don't return to the traditional "patriarchy" women are going to find other men who will do it.
Feminism is really about making rape culture real.

It is infected. Shot it before it multiplies.

John Lennon was right for the wrong reasons: Woman truly are the nigger of the world

Wow, it's literally nothing.

TRUMP RISES
FEAR GROWS

Here is today's first page from Repubblica, the italian Guardian. Manned by communists, owned by failed jewish entrepreneur De Benedetti who is fondly remembered for crashing the italian electronics industry in the 80s.

This is the newspaper which started the smear machine that eventually took down Berlusconi, staunchly globalist and aligned with Merkel. If the leftist tone is any evidence of intention, that will be the same attrition war that will be used to erode Trump's support over the next years.

Words of wisdom.

oh well I guess we're going to have to get submissive brown wives. We tried to fight white genocide, we really did. What the fuck ever then, we're gonna fuck the olive skined qts while you get abused by a hairy ape if that's what it comes down to.

My ex converted and married some kebab about three years ago. Told it here before but I'll tldr it:

No idea if they're still together, if she's back on drugs, if she ever ended up getting knocked up, etc. For all I know, she's dead or off living in some Middle Eastern shithole. I blocked her on Facebook after she called me to tell me she got married, and I don't even talk to anyone that I grew up with anyway. When we dated she was cool and was like a lightweight version of what SJWs would call a "shitlord", but the last stuff I remember seeing on her Facebook (remember, this was nearly three years back now) was stuff like "End hate" and other meaningless #sobrave type shit. I can only imagine that she's a terminal SJW since I know that her two younger sisters are.

She sounds like she wanted you to fix her situation. Why else would she call you first?

I may have written that in a confusing way. She did tell a few people, but I still came before a few of her close friends still. I wasn't the very first call or anything.

Anyways, she certainly didn't want me around since it was very clearly a "Ha, I'm happy" sort of call (even though she was the one who had dumped me).

Nigger, all women are submissive. Read up on PUA style red pill material.

They are. You ever look at sexual preference surveys? Women masochists are extremely over represented. It is female nature to be sexually submissive. Many of them take it to an extreme.

Holla Forumsack schizotipy in action. You want traditional values for women, but when that women goes for traditional values you want her to go for liberal values.

Make up your damn mind idiots. This is the ultimate cuck behaviour. these women convert to a barbaric religion like islam most likely because they're surrounded by nu-male cucks.

Exactly.

Italian here, I remember this story. About her I can only say that she is a bit of a nutcase from what I've read on her facebook page before she deleted it. Her father was in a now defunct center-left pro-justice party.

You sound like a nu-male. She shittested you, and you failed. Cuck.

I am in full agreement. I have redpilled women using the D. They want it, and then they want gas the kikes.

Would you go back to a girl who was pumped by old arab cock?

Women just buy into liberal propaganda more easily than men. They think "religion of peace" is legit.
I guarantee 100% of these broads are drugged-out skanks you wouldn't want anyways. Look at all the dumb alcoholic junkie whores who turn to kabbalah or buddhism.

White supremecy is more important than traditional/conservative values on this board faggot, you're not on the conservative side of reddit/4chan. There's no dissonance in holding both opinions because there's nothing wrong with holding a double standard between races.

Actually it's the opposite.

I think women are less egoist, if they think something is the "truth" they just follow it.

Anyway why Holla Forums is against Islam? it's anti-degeneracy, it favors Christianity and acknowledge it, and it might be the only solution for the White men to survive and have a family and end the Zionist enslaving of him.

Taqiyya

Pro-pedophilia

It Arabizes culture and enforces Arabs to race mix with whites. If you're a white muslim and deny to hand over you daughter to Ali Babba for marriage because of his race, you'd be an apostate.
It's Arab supremecy: the religion.

^this

The weak obey the strong (or what they think it is).

Simple as that.

And worked for thousands of years in our patriarchal system as well.

Until men became faggots, thanks to kike indoctrination starting in the late 1960s.

Evolutionary pressures from being conquered by the almost identical tribe next door are not the same as being conquered by alien subspecies from continents away.

No, it isn't.

No, it doesn't.

No, it isn't.

No, it won't.

It definitely won't. Islam is a mindless Jewish slave religion. It's literally Talmudism + multiculturalism + universalism + Arab supremacism, with a little rampant militarism, degeneracy (beyond that already present), and Christian heresy sprinkled on top.

Go fuck yourself, MIDF.

It may hide the face,
but it cant hide the fat!

Also implying jews wont just infiltrate and control islam from the inside.

They essentially already do, so I didn't think I had to state it. I have little doubt a lot of "Islamic leaders" are literally just cryptokikes from the more Arab-looking parts of Kikedom.

Because the majority of women never actually wanted feminism and equality. They just wanted to see if their men were strong enough to resist it and put them back in the kitchen.

Western men failed so now they're trying to replace us.

Pic related.

They practically do.
Also doesn't help that Arabs are semites genetically related closely to Jews.

I think it's more like they see the mudslimes as an oppressed people, so they want to join them and support them.

Normal desire for a woman user. They love being told what to do and to be treated like a sex toy.

Then what do we do to get out of this cucky slump most men won't get their shit together anymore. nigger culture infected the youth

One of the few women I know from high school that I was friends with once went from Ontario to Florida or something for a month to chase her online bf's dick that she met on WoW. She broke up about a month after her return.

She's studying in (((Toronto))). Converted to Muslim to chase another guy's dick and this didn't work out either. She posts libcuck shit on kikebook occasionally. I hope she smartened up and focused on her schooling at least. I love her like a sister and hope she doesn't keep hooking up with assholes. I don't think we could have a relationship together for some reason.

You confused Islam with Protestantism, kek.

He is being the retard redneck he is.

The only parties who are trying to Jew Islam are the (((West))) with their "Islam need a reform like Christianity did", but thankfully Islam is not as manipulable as Christianity.

Christian today are literally the cucks of the Jews, reality checks out…

Islam is literally Talmudism stripped of the "Chosen People" shit, made universalist, infused with whatever random bits of heresy Mohammed came into contact with, and then combined with tacit Arab supremacism.

Go away, MIDF. Islam is shit and always will be.

I forgot to mention that Islam specifically denies free will, is entirely fatalist, and utterly opposed to the idea of rationalism. In essence, it 100% is mindless.

Christianity literally have Jews' books included on it.

Quran doesn't even mention the word Arab anywhere let alone claim they are super than others. Add to that the Islamic history proved that non-Arab Muslims gave to Islam more than Arab Muslims did. From Salah Eddine (Kurdish) who freed Palestine to Al Bukhari (from today's modern Russia) who has the most legitimate Hadiths books those guys weren't Arabs.

You are wrong again. Islam say that God doesn't control your will but predict it. He know exacly what you are going to do, it's written in a book of His, but he doesn't force you with anyway. Actually this is the reason why God asked angel (who never do any mistake) to knee in from of Adam when he create it. Free will is what makes humans who decide to do good better than angels who always do good but don't have a free will, they actually can't do mistakes even if they tried…

Anyway good luck keeping sucking Jews' dick while bashing the wrong enemy, typical brainwashed Western.

Anti-Christian!

So? Islam is undeniably a vehicle of Arab supremacy. The Arab upper caste of Islamic conquests is well documented, as are the Arabizations of conquered areas throughout the Near and Middle Easts, North Africa, and the Iberian peninsula.

Yes, which is why when the Arabization was completed Islam stopped giving the world anything. Arab supremacy is why Islam hasn't given the world anything since the 1200s, when the last of the Persians were Arabized.

Still not relevant to the point. A few non-Arabs managing to outstrip the chains of Islam doesn't invalidate the fact the Islam has been the vehicle for the Arabization of thousands of territories, to the point where the natives of North Africa are actually convinced they are Arabic peoples. It's the ultimate cucking.

And yet they all act against rationalism, have opposed scientific inquiry save for sporadic outbursts, commenced numerous purges against those who believed in rationalism, and have mongrelized otherwise civilized peoples to the point that they are just as much barbarians as are the Arabs.

Anyway, I don't care to address whatever spurious claims you like to dredge up when others have done so numerous times. Read Why I Am Not A Muslim by Ibn Warraq if you want that. I can plainly see with my own eyes that Islam is a cancer upon the world (most especially Europeans) that must be excised, along with the Arabs who are near-synonymous with it.

Go away, Muhammed. Nobody wants you or you goatfucking here.

the west is so apathetic, liberals think they are so righteous, while the cultural heritage of Western Civilization is slowly being ceded to the most violent and oppressive culture on the fucking planet

don't bother having children unless you really believe that white guilt is going to persuade 1.5 billion Muslims from pushing their Sharia culture whereever they go. Islam is political and can only exist in a state of cultural subversion, war and rape so long as the entire world is not one Muslim state, and then they will just turn on each other because Muslims kill each other more than anyone else kills them

just like in America black people are so fucking entitled while blatant bigoted racism against white people is tolerated in the open on social media as being "funny", #blacklivesmatter shoved down everyones throat as they protest in the streets while so many of them only survive because of welfare paid for by the evil white mans culture, and just like Muslims, black people kill each other more than anyone else kills them, and 50% of all homicide in USA is committed by blacks who are 13% of our fucking population

Iberian Slave Trade

ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/african_laborers_for_a_new_emp/slavery_in_iberia_before_the_t

Barbary Slave Trade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

and if you haven't had enough

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

These forgotten histories are very problematic to the modern narrative of subversion, fuck white guilt, fuck shame. White people should be damn proud that we weren't genocided by shitskins, our civilizations are the greatest the world has ever known and the only reason liberty, independence, and freedom flourish today is because of WESTERN civilization, something that faggots, feminists, sjws, liberals, and other scum can't seem to wrap their heads around.

You couldn't address any of my points…

This is my first time in this Holla Forums (I'm oldfag on 4c's Holla Forums) and looks like most of you guys here are certified retards…

Sure thing, "oldfag." How about you and all the other butthurt Muhammed apologists go back to Halfcuck and don't come back?

I'm just here to see how the unoriginal Holla Forums looks like. Turn out it's just… unoriginal.

Seems like dad should restore his family honor