David Duke Debate Thread #2
David named the jew.
Debate is over now, but salt still flowing on twitter
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=david duke&src=typd

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0SyfaX4bcs
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/793983564656185345
kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate#WNPoll153860
twitter.com/smamela
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_19e666ec-a15a-11e6-889c-97f8ea4db8f7.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c0SyfaX4bcs
kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate?clienttype=generic&sf40859782=1
web.archive.org/web/20161103013101/http://www.kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate?clienttype=generic&sf40859782=1
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/793872462429560832
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0SyfaX4bcs&feature=player_detailpage
twitter.com/Veevers
twitter.com/Poetic_Brains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1824
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794000499473158144
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/793997545315782658
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794031498416582656
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794040749411028992
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794055425880719360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
youtube.com/user/drdduke/videos
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794234625732198400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Salt mining, discussion, and Webms of the Duke.

The year of the fire monkey is great. This is a cleansing fire.

twitter.com/AliABCNews/status/793973425815613442

already a thread

Does anyone have a WebM on the most based parts? Where he named the Jew, etc?

CURRENT YEAR

twitter.com/LaPoliticsNow/status/793953541551312896

It was fantastic.
Duke Fucking devoured the moderator.

I hate the way they write, but it makes great salt because it sounds so helpless.

Are there post-debate polls? We need to control the narrative. Undecided voters will jump on the Duke bandwagon if they think he has tons of supporters.

tacky tbh

Red Ice Radio live with Kevin Macdonald now about the debate.

Anyone got a link?

www.kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate

Are there post-debate polls? We need to control the narrative. Undecided voters will jump on the Duke bandwagon if they think he has tons of supporters.

holy shit lads - ONE OF US

Thanks. Sorry for double-post not sure how that happened

WEW LAD

Is there video with audio of the Dukes rant at the end?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

slowpoke.png

Thanks m8.

CANT NUKE THE DUKE

You have to rewind but it's there.

JQ is about -47:00 right now

LADS

DEBATE POLL

kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate#WNPoll153860

HOLY SHIT THE HANDRUB

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN

Don't include the http://

I already linked it too.

Not sure if any anons picked up on this
THE NOSE IS EXPOSED!

sample size? It doesn't show it on the site

we are bound by kek's will, brother

I'm sure it's tiny right now, wait until the cuckosphere starts spamming fayard

Any other polls?

I wonder how AWM feels about Duke using the merchant?

Sorry lad, got a bit too into it.

Yes, and any day now Duke will become leader of the RWDS

What I wonder is if Israel is going to take this black eye in good grace or will they use a Samson option if the world puts too much pressure on them?

She seemed shitty, I only heard her for about 5 minutes.

THE JEWS ARE FEELING IT

THE BREATH OF DUKE'S OVEN-LIKE MOUTH IN THEIR NECKS

Guys, I was fully on board with god emperor duke, but I don't know any more. He sounded kind of antisemitic there and that's not cool

(USER WAS LYNCHED FOR THIS POST)

She's full SJW and wouldn't shut up about how she couldn't even in regards to Duke's commanding presence on the stage.

Send this gal some love.

twitter.com/smamela

jews jewing jews jewing jews

CORRUPT CREATURE

She's just low on the food chain.

They cut the feed before even c-span did. After everyone left the stage Duke was up there waving his hands around and yelling, no audio though…

Banhammers are a noticeably brighter shade of red than redtext, you mongoloid.

dis

DUKE ABOUT TO BE ON RED ICE IN 5 MINUTES

Sounds like she needs some more D

Dubs confirm

(USER WAS NOT LYNCHED FOR THIS POST)

Dude, he drops the merchant on Twitter constantly.

It's my melanin, don't be racist

If you want to offer the moderator some feedback on his performance tonight,
@JohnSnellFox8
I'm sure he'd appreciate hearing what viewers thought :^)

I love the fact that nigger cops are pepper spraying nigger protestors in defense of David Duke.

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_19e666ec-a15a-11e6-889c-97f8ea4db8f7.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Lefties are going mad about it on twitter too

i do good?

what county is this in? I want to get a scanner link up

Let's all take a moment to thank for summoning Kek when it seemed we were just going to watch some boring bullshit

Topkek

It's "goyim" you stupid goy!

I'm not sure how I got through life before meme magic.

A lot of nogs hate jews for some reason. Anybody care to respond?

Quality banter, tbh.

get for duke blowout win in a landslide to senate

DUKE ON RED ICE NOW

Duke on Red Ice Radio

same youtube link as before

Pretty good, goy

DUKE ON RED ICE RIGHT NOW

Duke is live on Red Ice right now - youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c0SyfaX4bcs

#CantJukeTheDuke

Good show lad.

He's talking about what he was doing at the end.

Dr. David "lynching the spooks" Duke

Search for David Duke on Twitter if you wanna see some kvetching/salt

When will people learn how the internet works?

Can anyone send me a link to the duke debate? I was at the trump rally

slavery, and a lot of nogs are either Muslim, Black Muslim, or Hebrew Israelite (black CI)

They are jews, they just want it controlled.

They don't know. These faggots joined the Web after smartphones, so they already came in as self-righteous pricks that want it their way or no way.

Rewind it.

Wow Duke actually named the Jew

duke on now

twitter.com/iamTamerick/status/793988124582014978

David Duke is truly a white knight.
This is a man whom I respect.

wew

Thanks fam

Does that nigger cop have tatoos? Wew, lad.

USER WAS BLESSED BY KEK FOR THIS POST

lol for fuck's sake.

He finally shaved that shitty beard, lol

Says the most generic nig in existence.

Has Red Ice asked him what he was saying at the end when they cut his mic?

single digit votes

No, not yet.

He brought it up himself. It was one of the first things he talked about.

Vote Dr David Duke in this poll

kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate?clienttype=generic&sf40859782=1

web.archive.org/web/20161103013101/http://www.kplctv.com/story/33617764/take-the-poll-who-won-the-louisiana-us-senate-debate?clienttype=generic&sf40859782=1

wew

Personal favorite post by him thus far.

Never link directly to polls, user

Are there any other polls?

Red Ice is cool thing. They really have established themselves as "our" own little media channel

people think politics are going to go back to "normal" after this election

they're never going back to "normal"

the fire is lit

Haha holy shit.

Yep, and they don't dodge the JQ, which is great.

WHITE POWER

I thought he was talking about the press room before the debate, and how they weren't even going to ask about foreign wars and immigration? If not, what did he say about the end?

They do give way too much time to AmRen and the Aut-Right, though.

I'm glad people are finally seeing this, I usually get called an alt-right faggot when I namedrop them.

I archived it tho too like you guys said

Well they have to bring in the views. At least they shun kikelo "black cockmongler" jewnopoulos.

I love how much entertainment Duke can generate.

The cops in the car he's in turned on the lights for him without being asked so he could do the Red Ice Interview, fucking based.

Either hes an Indian fan, or he is half expecting "crazy racist whites" to riot after the World Series wraps up.

From Chicago, there go be some riots if the Cubs win.

Niggers prove that they are beyond salvaging yet again.

almost thought you were calling red ice jews

Duke called it.
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/793872462429560832

Is that a male of the species Homo Sapiens

Because it looks remarkably unisex

Duke is interviewing really well. Very well spoken.

Kekkus Maximus

This line of thinking amazes me. You would think people want to know how their enemies think.

where is the interview?

He is actually really charming, he really has a lot of charisma and is a guy who just wants to defend his people. Everyone who gets the honor to vote for this man MUST do so.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0SyfaX4bcs&feature=player_detailpage

It's not Hillary's emails. It's the Clinton Foundation.

I've studied this for years. He's perfectly right. Nuclear war is incredibly environmentally damaging.

Go Tigers!

twitter.com/Veevers

(Check'd)

Kek smiles upon you, son.

I'm just catching the duke debate now

OMFG HE'S GOING MAD

Now it's over 1000

There is a meme banting WN being interviewed seriously on CNN and bringing forth the Jewish question on international television.

What a time to be alive.

I like that he comes off as perfectly normal. No canned lines, a little awkward as a public speaker, but knowledgeable and secure in his convictions.

maybe riots tonight, fellow stalkers :D

Did I miss something?

Duke as a senator would definitely increase C-SPAN's ratings six million fold.

WEW LAD

It's the current year, m8.

Shit is getting crazy

Is the Louisiana Senate race determined by popular vote, or is their some sort of intermediary electoral college bullshit?
t. unburger

from the last thread

KEK HAS REQUESTED A RAID

Right, glad he didn't fall for any of the bait they threw his way, and he came off as a genuinely friendly guy and honestly cares for the country and his people. If the MSM didn't paint him as muh KKK boogeyman, I'm sure he would have had a massive amount support almost immediately.

Got any spare twitter accounts?

I can't fucking wait until the DotR

It's probably done from county to county.

GO GET

If no candidate gets 50% of the vote in the first round the top two candidates go head to head for a second round.

Niggers, not even once

Pure kikery, this is insurance policy for the 'wrong' choice being made

In fairness news sites are full of so many lies that social media is probably more reliable at this point.

Of course, and it happens all the time within the country.

Niggers use twitter at the highest rate of any demographic. Twitter is literally nigger news.

twitter.com/Poetic_Brains

Better than the Presidential process, at least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1824

I'm sure a bunch of anons haven't seen it or want to download the webm so here it is again.

Original post:

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT IT DOWN!

I wouldve spit my drink out had he said " are you trying to SHUT ME DOWN?"

Omg the word JEWS. How horrific.

damn his eyes are crooked as heel

That link does not show any goddamn poll on it. I've looked five times

when niggers have that little shadow beard around their mouth it makes it look like they have an anus for a mouth from long distance tbh

That's what you get for miscegenating.

1 4 8 8

It's just above the headline. Tiny collection of buttons underneath the banner.

Are there any other polls? There must be some twitter ones

Shit, really? DeNiro didn't have any actual kids?

Ahahahhaahahahahahah!

It's finally happening

Different angle

Good shit.

CANNOT CONTAIN THE MAGIC, LET IT FLOW

It's beautiful.

He has five and they're all niggers.

Holy shit I thought they were gonna throw Dr. Duke out for a second, either that or he was gonna start shooting people in the room lol

I TRIED, I TRIED TO DO THIS PEACEFULLY I REALLY DID, YOU MADE IT VERY HARD FOR ME AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FESS UP

also one of them has autism and De Niro is a vaxxer mixed black/white children have an elevated risk of autism :^) :^)

Its fucking beautiful isn't it.

That nigger looks 1/4th Chinese.

what up niggers I just got here

man, the bravery of those mostly nigger spartans

idk lol
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794000499473158144
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/793997545315782658

that phenomena happened before smartphones really. I'd say ebaumsworld really started it.

I'm fuckin dyin' over here, my sides can't handle these memes, these bantz, I feel like fucking Caesar.

Jesus Christ its like a scene outta Planet of the Apes.

What the fuck happened to just clubbing the fuck out of these people while pelting them with beanbag rounds?

So I guess they are so focused on the Elections that they forgot to rig the polls for this one?

If the Ebil David Duke is 95% in the polls, imagine What DJT's numbers look like before they're manipulated.
How will the Kikes justify Duke losing the Senate Race when they let polls like this leak through?

Forgot the image.

Yeah that's some negotiatiating magic.

To be fair, it's an online poll. Kennedy is favored to win.

Someone should make some Trump related memes with this pic based on the ancap ones (pic related).

I'll probably do it when I get around to it.

You mean low on the jude train.

fresh

It's "sortie".

Quantravious looks like a fuzzy cat turd.

My bad.

They made him try explaining the JQ in under a minute. I hope that backfires and a lot of the audience gets redpilled in their post-debate Google searches or whatever. Fuck those CNN tier jews.

dem trips

What did he mean by "if you will"? It's almost like he is poisoning the well before he actually finished the question…

Nice thank you, I was making exactly that.

Here is just "CNN jews"

I can see that

Now just wait a damn minute

also a slightly longer clip of that

well I guess its nice that she's not bitching about whites in general.

Supper devil at it again

Fucking checked

Duke: The jews are responsible for everythi-

Moderator: I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON, PLEASE DR. DUKE STFU

I don't even know what to make of that.

*le rubbity rubb*

I wish Duke had mentioned that Black Lives Matter is funded by a jew.

OOOOOOOHHHHH

If this keeps going he might actually win support.
People are waking up to the fact that alot of the subverters are jewish.

Jews need to change or they'll disappear.

Much appreciated anons and checking them quads n trips too

GET HYPE

To hell with being fair!

This one too, and dubs confirm Nuclear Duke

WINRAR

Goddamn, there are no brakes on this man.

He could have handled this better (see: trump's handling of debates) but he won anyway. Duke was right though, there were at least 2 people attacking him before this and he is supposed to get time to respond, which they didn't allow.

Some faggot user was bitching about how Duke went about thing in the other thread. Yes, lets worry about PR when the whole room is against you no matter what.

David Duke is the hero we need!

I have no clue if Duke's performance was effective or not. I think I could have done better though.

noice

He did very, very well. He could have done better on the first question, but from then on he just kept knocking it out of the park.

So run for office, man. We need Holla Forumsiticians.

I think he did pretty good, considering they were trying everything they could to keep him from being there and letting him speak.

I like that electric chair for Hillary idea. Nice to see somebody frankly say humanity isn't safe even if that demonspawn is imprisoned.

The deck was stacked hard against him and he came out pretty fucking well anyways. Definitely a good performance.

He is even rubbing his hands together while saying CNN jews

saved

He is polling at around 5% and had little to lose. His optics were very good. The others in the debate came across as very establishment.

The sound bites were fucking great. Half the debate was an argument over him and he had the strongest most clear rhetoric of all of them. He honestly could win if the vote gets split enough between the other retards.

LA anons do your duty and vote for this man.

ALPHA-AND-OMEGA!

It looked like he didn't even try to win, he just wanted to redpill people on national TV

Although I'm sure we can meme him into the office after the 8th.

No one's going to check these double dubs?
CHECKED

I love how he says "lady", then corrects himself, "woman", implying that it was incorrect to classify her as a lady.

WEWWW
The duke has revealed full power level.

GOY TOY

kek

Haha, nice one mein Fuhrer

This one too. Keep up the good work

God I love duke.

Same as trump in the primary. All publicity is good publicity. Duke does have an undeniable past in the KKK though, unlike trump who they have nothing on. I wonder if he should say something like "I have evolved beyond those opinions".

is he serious though or is he just bullshitting after watching people wake up during this election?

Is duke a fellow Holla Forumsack?

Honestly, I've never listened to him before. Now I'm watching that debate he had with Alex Jones. The guy is fucking on point. Pretty damn amazing. Alex Jones looks like a child in this thing.

Duke has been doing this for the 60s. Take a guess.

Duke is Holla Forums before Holla Forums

Yes.

He says that kind of thing all the time. Really he should quit distancing himself from the KKK unless it's on the basis of the organization being co-opted and ineffective. Nobody who dislikes him thinks he's telling the truth and to everyone sympathetic it makes him look weak.

He's in this thread.

PRACTICE TARGETS ARE (((FREE))).

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794031498416582656

I love what Duke says, but at the same time, it pisses me off that he interjects himself into the presidential race by openly supporting Trump, giving fodder to the enemy.

While I don't have an issue with this on face value, it simply shows an extreme lack of tactic. The world isn't ready yet. Help from behind the scenes; don't become associated with Trump directly. Trump is coming at this problem by literally surrounding himself with jews like body shields. It's obvious to me that this slow introduction of reality to the brainwashed public requires a slow drip, and using jew tactics against them. It's already working since jews are now calling themselves out by saying things like "globalist bankers mean 'jews'" when referring to what Trump says. Duke doesn't understand this, and hurts him with his lack of understanding.

My only issue with him. Shit like that makes me wonder if he's another Hal Turner on the payroll.

I see your point, but the kike media has been slandering Trump non-stop with manufactured rape charges and laughable Russian conspiracies for the past 18 months. They'd call Trump a KKK Hitler Nazi regardless of whether or not Duke endorsed him.

It's impossible to win the PR battle when the goal of the mainstream media is to character assassinate you. Duke's endorsement is just a drop in the bucket of the slander they use against Trump. At some point you just have to not give a fuck.

That's always the problem with KKK types, they lack the subtlety and take everything super serious.

But it might do him good, it's not like it will hurt Trump anymore, the MSM were all over Duke's endorsement since the primaries and that shit is old, and he might get into the office riding the Trump train.

Honestly they already tried Donald supports KKK angle. Donald will you disavow David Duke.

That meme is used out and dead. I see where you are coming from, but, if he was a sabotage agent, he could do a lot more then what he does. I think you mistake that right wing ideas can't be mainstream thus ensuring it's own defeat. People just want someone with the balls to say things, so they don't have to. We need someone to break the ice eventually. It is the cycle of progression. Unpolitically correct idea gets trumpeted by activists and the few, more people talk about the idea. Idea becomes politically correct. Jews have been doing this for all the last century.

Can endorsements of clinton be used against her too?

Tons of salt still.

All good points.

Duke is not sabotage agent, but I still can't stand his way of talking, can't help it.

I wish he learned from Trump. Or at least watched Hitler speeches.

Hitler had the most perfect speeches. He left no room for attack or disagreement, all of his statements were worded thus.

I love how he emphasizes (((clinton)))

Read NSDAP debate transcripts, he debated much like Trump, in fact I think Trump learned that from him.

Hitler's speeches were perfect because he wouldn't just drop bombs, he would build up for them to the point where the crowd would start screaming JEWS DID IT because it would became so clear
Hitler's speeches were like good storytelling

2 of the shills even have the same avatar

Have any in english?

Those are bots

Was Hillary referring to Trump's reddit base when she said half the baskets of deplorables were irredeemable?

They can't win if we keep the heat up.

Is this real?
the absolute madman

Sadly no, I've red them a long time ago and the site has been nuked by the jews. I honestly didn't expect at the time that internet censorhip would be a thing and didn't save them.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794040749411028992

He is a Holla Forumsack.

Seriously guys, we actually have a Holla Forumsack running for the Senate in Louisiana.

Cubs win the World Series

Trump is VERY close to winning the election

Leftists are ass shoah'd left and right

CURRENT FUCKIN YEAR IS BEST!

It's dead.

I'm getting an error

oh man that post was one off from being perfection

Darn, guess he deleted it.

That just means the prediction was slightly off.
The lefties aren't just getting ass shoah'd this year.

LOOK FORWARD TO 2017, LADS

Bro, Im a White Sox fan, but happy for the Cubs. Im not wasting my hate on trivial bullshit.

My hatred is sacred.

OR did you mean Current Year + 1 will be even better?

I'm simplying enjoying the chimpout and praying that it might swing this god forsaken state red. Wishful thinking, I know, but the Year of the Fire Monkey has been a wild ride so it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

My sides has found life at the edge of the universe

I hate the overfed no exercise look, same for the mentality behind it.

hi david!

Hitler dubs confirm

CURRENT YEAR
CURRENT YEAR
CURRENT YEAR
bitches don't know it's CY+1 and what that brings

Good on Duke there, he took a stand and didn't back down, then managed to say his piece

The Good Doctor is prepared for BLM and Antifa scum.
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794055425880719360

Oh boy, what a delicious kvetch salt.

guess DeNiro isn't the raging bull we thought he was.

If DeNiro had a white wife, his kids would look the same as now because the raging Bull would be in his bed.

jfmsu fam

Amazing how shit is when anything truly can happen. Wild waters of fire do this.

jews were the ones who bought and sold them

whites bought them

Duke did incredibly well. Held his ground without appearing anxious. I did not know he was that articulate, what a show. I'm starting to like the guy.

Current year is the best in decades, what with the Brexit and Trump.

If Fire Monkey is like this I can't wait what Kek has in store for us during The Year Of The Fire Cock.

PRAISE KEK FOR ALL HE HAS OFFERED US THUS FAR AND FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS STILL TO COME

Based man.

that is a fantastic pepe, anyone got a full resolution version?

So is he Premiere's Grandpa?

This painting is rad, I can't remember what it's called though.

Ilya Repin's Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks

You are now aware that the guy in the background behind the fat laughing guy in the 4th picture looks exactly like a mustachioed Vladimir Putin

with a look of utter disdain

Fug man, that's something that I never think about, Hitler debating before he was elected Chancellor. I want to read those transcripts now. Do you remember the website? If they were uploaded to the Internet at one point then surely they still exist, there must be someone to upload them again.

Knowing the backstory makes that picture all the better.

It only gets better, apparently.

Also check em

jej

Thanks blokes.

Duke has been shitposting IRL for a long time now.

He is one of us.

They think Donald is going to lose.

tbh, I have doubts if he will win or not, but this shit is only going to get amplified if he loses.

Film version from Taras Bulba. There's subtitles if you can find them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Sage for not adding anything of worth but I would fuck the shit out Fayard.

It's official, if he makes it to the runoff I'm giving him neetbux.

Kek

Pic related

3 dubs in a row

o i am sweatin

What they don't understand, is this only made Duke look more likable simply because they didn't give him a fair shake, had they not done that, Duke probably wouldn't have had the sympathy of the online voters such as>>8056824 though those polls are not a reliable source of information anyways.

Where is she so I can propose marriage?

Holy shit Duke Nukem wasn't taking any shit.

David Duke was one of us before practically all of us were born.

He's obviously a white suprememist.

There's lots of great content on his youtube channel.

youtube.com/user/drdduke/videos

%Y

It would be interesting if you didn't rig the polls by overflowing them

Did Dr. Duke really use supporter donations to support his gambling addiction? I know a little about the case but I can't tell if the Feds actually targeted him just for his views.

oh the fucking irony, I can't wait till they hang

looks like someone has been spending time on /int/

does anybody have that sam hyde david duke webm

Even if they rig the polls so Trump doesnt win things wont go back to how they were.

All these celebrities, elite bankers and journalists who have completely sold out to the clinton crime family will not be forgiven.
I mean, how can CNN go back to normal news reporting when they have completely abandoned any sense of impartiality?

The end? This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

He sounded like a sperg. Lost his cool too many times.

At least we still have something a lot more serious than that flaming faggot.

MEIN FÜHRER

He did great, you dingus. Here's to hoping he gets to the runoff and they have another debate then

Dude, trying to be on-par with Hitler in terms of debate skills is borderline impossible.
Nor even Nige or Trump are on the same level as he was.

He could have curb stomped the moderator and I would still have to stop and debate if Duke went too far in front of C-span. The man was well within his right to pop the guy in the face considering how fucking one sided the whole thing was.

t. brown person

he's already way ahead of you fam
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/794234625732198400

disable the ad blocker.

Please Tell me there is video.

He just posted an image of the book, I'm not sure if he's taken a video.

Cucks got gassed lol

They deserve nothing more than a short rope and a tall tree.

They din do nuffin!

After Debate Duke Says USA becoming Banana Republic

underrated

well yeah
you we smoke it
that's what you do, dipshit

Are you fucking retarded? You can drink or smoke it. Think before you post next time, you fucking newfag.

Holy shit, from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds. I love this guy.

This is Beautiful.

The great thing about Duke is that he stays focused on the skypes.

america is a shithole and i wish hillary wins just so that the country stops existing in the near future, god nuke that shithole.

LOL! That face.

And just like that he's won Louisiana.

This is basically the start of a great white chimpout

whites have the best chimpouts

Turns out the Duke is our real leader. Trump's just a stepping stone to true shitlording gentlemanship of the Duke.

Lets hope Trump will destroy the media so badly that Duke will follow Trump into power.

both of them tbh

at least he was better than that fast talking nervous woman.

he would have been more helpful to trump if he just attacked clinton entirely

New OC

Better version I think.

Soon, Anons.

Soon

Where is the picture of Duke showing his monster arms he got in the gym.

kek. Man, I can't wait for this civil war to pop off

nice

That is actually an artistic take on this less famous photo of the actual Cossacks