What is the origin of gods?

What is the origin of gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross
archive.is/EG3ye
youtube.com/watch?v=p0dGI58COxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god is eternal.

The same origin point as the fact we argue at all.

human thought

spooks

Addition: The origin points of both the concept of "spook" and god are one in the same.

get out rebel

the literalization/anthropormorphization of spooks

The Spiritual Rhealm wich is created by the idea of god itself.

When does a spook cease to be a spook? When does a spook begin to become tradition? When does spook itself cease to be?

Man's inability to grasp certain things, so he fills in the blank with god.

A spook cease to be a spook when you enslave it instead of being enslaved by it.

Originally it was a personification of the elements and abstract concepts.

That's a rather simplistic way of viewing of the world no more sophisticated than countless polytheisms. In fact it's hardly new, just not thought of. The idea that spooks are never worked upon for definition and clarity and are a monument unchanging more suggestive that its a step in the right direction, but not an entirely clear picture. Its simulation of what a clear picture might look just burdened by the very language it works to separate from.

sounds pretty spooky tbh

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

No not really. Is that not what Stirner encouraged?

I'm saying that there's a larger frame of reference here, and that ideas and ideologies are not as concrete entities as Stirner wished, or maybe didn't wish, to imply. He suggests that the source of the problems are the ideas themselves, but then, what gives way to the ideas?

The answer is communication, language and symbol in concert with culture. No doubt, things traditionally known as spooks do influence both, but its a self influencing phenomenon. I find that while certainly a step in the right direction, Stirner comes from the same point of inspiration as what he is criticizing, believing language and another cultural system to conquer what came before it; without realizing how easily meshed they become.

personification of fixed ideas combined with wishful thinking

Read Feuerbach

stirner merely said god's cause is a spook, he never said anything about god himself being a spook.
you can believe a god exists while not respecting or worshiping him.

The first theological speculation is of a psychedelic order.

In a sense, the very concept of a spook is modeled after how the religious treat the divine. So it is not that gods are the personification of spooks, but rather than spooks are the de-personification of gods.

My favorite thing about that image is that it almost looks like me from 11-12 years ago. only I never owned any of those things. Well, except for a shitty wallhanger katana half the length of that shitty wallhanger katana.

The spiritualistion of hierarchy ??????
i don't know

is this a real word ?

apatheism is the only way to go tbh

Cavemen spooking themselves in dire situations to keep faith.

Hmm.

Azathoth.

Most early gods seem to be rather obviously ways of explaining natural phenomena that were inexplicable by primitive science, but evolved to a way to order the universe and give it meaning.

Drugs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross

Before anyone thinks or makes a weed joke; this was the group that brought marijuana to the West.

archive.is/EG3ye

Look no further.

Polytheistic reconstructionist views and ethnos religions are an ideal way of life in-of-themselves.

The simplest way though to make them whole is to incorporate views regarding Ein Sof.

Oneness of universe, life, and spirit are eternal, and the universe that we perceive is immaterial delusion with only the life around us as truth.

In this way we sum up all existence, life, deities, spirits, and all as a piece of the one, and illustrate that "the one" is beyond the scope of our perceptions far exceeding the boundary of our universe whilst encompassing all of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0dGI58COxA

Though utilizing this as an ideal demands the typical gnostic divorce from Adonai.

So modern religion is essentially based on dude weed lmao?

Human brain tendency to see patterns everywhere and attributing intents to events. Plus capacity to symbolyze stuff. Same reason why conspiracy theories are widespread.

according to Mckenna it was actually magic mushrooms

May have started with shrooms or whatever, but it was developed and maintained by political power of those claiming to be speaking on behalf of the gods.

John Allegro's The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross.

Read my post.

Human evolution, and religion is most likely owed to psilocybin mushrooms.

Weed however was brought to the West much later by the Scythians.

Collective unconsciousness

Someone eating some kind of psychedelic or mind altering substance.

We only experience our reality through our senses and our mind so whether god or gods are in our mind alone or are external where our mind picks it up does not really matter. What matters more is how people act.

How does that work tho?
The universe isn't eternal. That would mean that god would have existed for an eternity (a smaller one?) before the universe would have popped into existence. An infinite amount of time can never pass tho, and the universe shouldn't then exist at all.