You guys realize that "kek" will eventually manifest itself physically...

You guys realize that "kek" will eventually manifest itself physically. At a given point we will get to see "kek" in human form and will save us from the evils of this world.

There's no other way of saying this without sounding like a schizo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/WWW/Servers.html
kekux.kek.jp/kek/html/kek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK CRUSADES

I'll allow it.

2D waifus and monster girls for the faithful soon

You dont remember this?

Soon.

dat image do

I dunno man, I think its happening already. Me thinks mine is stalking the woods and bashing my door late at night.

Dubs for the Dubs God

Fucking refugees.

Kek is not a messiah and we shouldn't want him to be. It is through the power of memes and kek that we shall break our own chains. Kek is the source of power and memes are the channel. We must free ourselves with what we now know.

Kek is a meme in itself. He's not a god you guys just stumbled upon the basic idea that "Men push their will detached from what the populace think and a support group usually is there to spread the idea making it normality"

Except in this case we've combined the will and the idea spreaders as one. Holla Forums is by all rights unstoppable and kek is a form of concentrated will.

Kek as a god is distant, he chooses to alter our lives but no one can guess his ways. We only know that he is good, he is true, and that through our respect and worship of him he has chosen to reveal some truths be known again.

It is no coincidence that we discovered Kek around same time Trump began his ascendancy.

You're literally no better than the freemasons if you unironically believe in kek.

Mahayana Buddhism would have no difficulty accepting Kek as a god, Hinduism wouldn't either. If all you've got to compare anything to is Christian theology, you're living a spiritually impoverished life.

Go ahead and tell me about your Christian mythology is better. Everyone would leave you Christians alone if you would just stop insisting that your religion is the only thing with any legitimacy.

I was having a bad day but now my sides are in orbit.

I AM KEK
HEAR ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

Solid stratagem, friendo!

Jews love you Christians because you're so easy to play. Seriously you just suck circumcised cock all day and talk about how Israel is your greatest ally and how we have to protect Israel.

Cmon now user.

My entire life doesn't revolve around the Jews bro. I don't care how much christianity hates jews, because I only care about the kikes in an offhand way, because they've behaved foolishly enough to bring themselves to my attention.

Kek is mocking you for your myopia.

Jews hate Christianity not the other way around user.

Christianity should rightfully view them as enemies but we don't hate them.

HAHAHAHAA

The same could be said of all goyim…

Y'all are slipping, anons. Faith has been weak here lately.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Sounds like someone wants you dead, to me.

Buddhism is a way radder and more sophisticated religion than Christianity. That's why I'm a Buddhist and not a Christian. You can rant about the kikes all day and all night and it won't make Christianity any better than the cobbled-together near eastern slop it is.

Also, you seem to care about who does and doesn't get dubs a lot more than the actual Kek worshipers in this thread. Delicious, delicious irony.

Checked and as I said earlier noone would have issues with Christians if they'd just stop their faggotry where they keep trying to shit on everyone who has a different faith from them as nearly every faith is pozzed.

The co-opted Christians sure. Evangelicals especially. You realize even under their heresy they want jews to have israel because they think it'll bring Christ back to wipe out 2/3'rds of all jews right?

Ah I see you haven't actually studied Christianity at all.

Most of kek's worshippers are ironic you know…

I took theology courses from professors who came from Harvard Seminary. I have some opinions on Christianity, very well informed and well educated opinions. I just like Buddhism a lot more. Look, there's only one spiritual arc in Christianity - the suffering savior, who is crucified and who is thereby able to grant salvation.

There are tens of thousands of spiritual character arcs in eastern religion. There's the immortal sage who tries to convince humans to eat literal shit for the lulz. There's the genius loci. There's just a whole range of different religious stories that are told, and some of them don't involve ANY suffering at all. I know, what an amazing idea.

What with the increasing secularization of Europe and the immense cucking of the Poz Pope, it's all they have at this point. Christians are like that guy who played football in High School/College but never went Pro. Stuck in the past and unable to admit that they have a problem, a religion of Uncle Rico's
Meanwhile the Saracens rape and despoil Europa

You have no idea what is really happening, do you?

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS NIGH

YOUR BLASPHEMY WILL BE PURGED AS KEK RAPES YOU BACK INTO THE VOID

Funny thing that, Holla Forums being natsoc was originally just done ironically as well.

Lots of woodland niggers want me dead, these days they don't step with 20 miles of the property. They've come to realize pissing off the big bad Nazi and his gopniks is a very very bad idea.

All I know is whatever is out there spooked the shit out of my Russians and they don't lose nerve easy.

So? Judaism back in Christ's time was literally all about that nonsense.

Fags think they can build society on frog worship.

Good luck.

Do not blaspheme.
Do not blaspheme the Frog God.

Yeah, but NatSoc is a legitimate political and economic position.
Worshiping Peepee the NoGF toad is literally Holla Forums-tier

(kek)
Your truth does justice to the dubs KEK has blessed you with.

For being kek worshippers you sure have no dubs.

Kek dispenses digits as he sees fit. Who are we, mere mortals, to question his judgement?

they will learn user when the legions of RWDS led by CHAOS MAGIC WIZARDS release a firestorm of eternal happenings and banish them to a realm of darkness as we usher in the light of the new GOLDEN DAWN OF HUMANITY

WE SHALL CONQUER THE STARS AND BRING WITH US THE LIGHT OF KEK AS WE UNLEASH HIM FROM AETHER VOID AND INTO THE MORTAL PLANE

SHADILAY!! BROTHERS!! SHADILAY!!
PRAISE KEK!! MAY HE RAPE ALL BLASPHEMERS, HERETICS, KIKES, CUCKS AND NIGGERS INTO THE VOID OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!!!
IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DON!!!!!

No, me

Moloch worshipers just want to neuter us because a lack of belief keeps meme magic from working.

/R9k/ MEME
Does no one but me remember when we used to hate Pepe for being co-opted by normalfags and ronery robots?

Where were going we dont need luck

SHADILAY BROTHERS!!

It's because this is a half baked /x/ tier discussion thread that is sliding the catalog.
8/pol/ is not a discussion for the sake of discussion board. Nobody cares about you or your perspective on anything. They care about the information you bring.

Stop stealing from Baneposters/Ancient Egyptians!

For every post you make bitching you give me something to reply to to keep the thread bumped. So if that's your concern you're achieving the opposite of what you want.

So many off-by-ones.

Thanks for invalidating your frog god for me.

you sniveling little 4cuck ctr kike cuck faget

If you can't tell the difference between Mahayana and Judaism, you're so jewed even the jews are feeling a little embarrassed.

Yeah, and you sound like a woman. Fuck off.

With your help I will keep this thread bumped all night. You are my greatest ally.

Must have you on the ropes if the best you can do is string incoherent ad homs together. :^)

Name one Jewish story about an immortal monk whose raison d'être is to wake up in the morning, find a human, and trick, threaten, or cajole a human into eating shit. You won't find one. I'm not saying I want to spend thousands of years let alone an eternity doing that myself. But you've got to admire the guy's singular purpose. He knows what he wants - to prank someone into eating shit. And he wakes up every day with a can-do attitude and a smile on his face. Your religion sucks bro. It's all about MUH CRUCIFIXION, a story that's been repeated until it's entirely grey and devoid of living color.

Judaism and Hinduism aren't even remotely similar.

k

All you would have to add is, Step 5: get banished from whatever country you peddle your shit in
Step 6: repeat steps one through five

Because you can only unironically believe it by being some kind of jacked in the head. Don't LARP too hard, anons. Kek is for making the Jews look foolish, and not us. Always remember that it's Christianity Trump wants to bring back to America, not ancient Egypt. Besides that, we also shouldn't want to seriously emulate a country and religion that got cucked by the Muslims.

I'm not talking metaphors bro. This isn't some cosmic morality play this is just one guy who likes to trick people into eating shit. This guy is a little low brow on the humor front, but he's an immortal monk, what are you gonna do? Christians are so used to religion being nothing but a bunch of abstractions that they can't believe it's real.

Trump's never been the end goal so who cares what he wants?

Or by being Buddhist or Hindu theologically, those niggers love gods, can't get enough of gods, they'll take all the gods you've got. New gods, old gods, made up gods - they get bored every week there isn't a new god on the scene.

I will never not have respect for Baneposting.

slide it

Kek also works from a gnostic perspective.

You should have realized that show was dead when they recycled an episode idea from the first season…
IN THE SECOND FUCKING SEASON!!!

heated scalp, please

A failed abortion. No planes were crashed. 0/10

All these dubs. All this checked.

Then what the fuck have we been doing for the last year?

This is the amount of loyalty I see so rarely on Holla Forums anymore

Anybody who actually wants to get shit done will never truly and seriously believe in a god from a religion that was double-cucked by Yahweh and then Allah.

The Gnostic perspective and the perspective of the Ogdoad are very similar and I think ultimately they touch upon the same truths.
Most Christians on here very strangely hate Gnosis because it invalidates Yaweh the literal Jew God.
I have no problem with Jesus, but Christians are fucking cucked if they reject Gnosis in favor of Semitic beliefs.

He already has newfag, fucking lurk moar. Skip to 27:30 in the video.

Starting the fire.

Pushing things in the direction we want them to go. Trump's not going to deport niggers. Trump's not going to deport kikes. Majority of newborns are still non-white. If you thought the train would stop just with him getting elected you better buckle up.

Literally starting the fire.

Anybody who ever seriously wants to get shit done won't do so under an umbrella where the majority of adherents would die to protect Israel.

It all makes sense now…
The media discovering Holla Forums, shitposting IRL…
Getting caught was part of our plan all along!
BRAVO user!!!

A few days ago i found a huge green tree frog inside my house. I have not found any opening big enough for him to get into. Have I been visited by kek?

Didn't Yaweh create the 10 commandments because he got super pissed that Jews were worshiping a god that may or may not have been Baal?
Yaweh got cucked by a 'golden calf' and then cucked by the god Jesus spoke of. No one worships Yaweh anymore aside from whatever Jews that still adhere to the Old Testament and reject the Talmud.

Now for the next step in our master plan lord Kek.
Crashing this plane
WITH NO SURVIVORS

What a shit thread.

Climbing a ladder.

Record collected.

what record?

Then don't vote for Trump. Because when the cucked parts of Christianity realize how bad the Jews actually are by President Trump continuing to force globalists to overplay their hand, subverted Christians will shed their Jew lies to fight and die for the true heavenly Israel, and not the (((Israel))) of the physical earth.

John 5:43 - :47
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Try actually reading the Bible before you make yourself look like an outsider. Especially on a board so dedicated to the truth that a giant red pill is one of its banners. Otherwise you will always be a failure!

I think I've said this before but each board discovering meme magic and adopting their own particular "deity" of sorts is how religions were founded in ancient times. People found synchronicities in their day to day and fed more and more energy into it until it became its own entity separate, but still connected to the people who first started worshipping it.

That also ties into the blood of a people. Their God is THEIRS. If the original people are extinguished their deity may very well die with them, the blood connection I believe is the most important thing a person can have. A persons blood tells their story, their fathers stories, their fathers fathers stories, a person with no blood connection to anyone is a person doomed to a lonely existence.

That being said obviously we aren't all related by blood so there is most likely something else that connects us to our boards patron. im leaning towards board culture being the deciding factor in this case.

user your missing the biggest thing that connects us all.

Autism

We shouldn't try to predict Kek's actions

For you.

Its a play on words.

I already voted for Trump but that shit's never going to happen. You better get fucking used to the thought of cooperating with people that don't share your faith because the only way we stand a chance is if we can look past that shit, there aren't enough of us to disqualify people based on religion. I'll fight alongside someone who's fighting to preserve their race regardless of their religion, would you do the same?

Yea because quotes from the bible are objective facts,
Let's also ignore the fact that the Hypostasis of the Archons is one the oldest surviving remnant of biblical literature at the time, and it completely invalidates the God Yaweh as the true creator.
The best part is you're trying to find justifications to worship a Jew god!

Your dubs seem to indicate that you are correct. We are indeed all autistic

Confirmed twice. Shieeeeeeett….

I just wanted to be normal.

Maybe Kek is actually hitler's spirit ressurrected.

You never know. Kek works in mysterious ways.

Oh no, someone is getting mad. Ever read the Declaration of Independence, which states the reason for the existence of the U.S. government? Of course it's going to happen, you silly troglodyte. It is impossible for the U.S. Constitution and all just laws stemming from it to survive otherwise.

Is it in the Bible? Then it's not Biblical. Try again, moron.

That's just a glimmer user. Soon he will walk in all his glory.

I never noticed how much Barron looks like Kid Hitler.

The Book of Jubilees is in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible but not yours. Where did it go? What happened to it? What about 3 and 4 Maccabees, which is in the Catholic Bible but not yours? Somebody has really been dicking with scripture eh?

(((They))) can hate Rabbi Yeshua all they like. It becomes irrelevant when they get gassed. Go suck YHWH's dick on >>>/christpol/ faggot.

Answer the question. Would you fight alongside a non-Christian for our race?

nah.

Your argument sure showed me, no wonder you still worship Yaweh and not the god of Christ.
Why should I believe anything that the Modern Bible says when other works are much older and have deep esoteric truths that the bible is entirely lacking of?

Of course Jews would agree with it, because it weakens confidence in Christianity. You're not even trying anymore. Did you even try in the first place? Sad!

Nice cowardice, faggot. You can't even name your own ideology, making it impossible for me to judge whether or not your ideology would actually have my interests in mind. For all I know, you're just a weak, pasty, black-garbed, rainbow-haired sodomite. But hey, at least you're white! Low energy!

Probably not far from the truth given rumours about argentina..

Congrats for realizing the god of Moses and the god of Christ are two separate divinities. I think Jesus Christ, so called, was a breddy güd guy who didn't afraid of anything. I wish your average Christian resembles Jesus - not in getting crucified, but in being a bad-ass wizard motherfucker who overcame handicaps (racial in Jesus' case)

No.

Kek is a being that reveals esoteric truths, such as "mind over matter", meme-magic basically.

Ethiopians rock, nigger. They're dark-skinned Aryans and actually have more white blood than many Europeans. This is your obsession with kikes coming out again. I think your average rural Chinese person can, if touched by a divine being, become enlightened. It's only the kikes and their pets who refuse to believe anyone else can have God's text number.

A better question would be that would he assist in removing a non-white that happened to be Christian.
And they have the gall to bitch and whine and bother the mods when someone points out their cuckery.

So they would have to be Chrstian in order for you to fight along side them? What if those Chrstians were non-white, would you hide them from the RWDS in your cuckshed?

Jesus's whole schtick was to reform Jews because they were fucking evil. Which ironically means that Chrstianity is simply reformed Judaism as to stop Jews from Jewing. But oh well we need to replace our demonstrably older and more truthful faiths because some weaboo cuckold is threatening us with eternal damnation.

That'd be your fellow anti-White Common Filth.

Go back to cuckchan.

k. Since I'm not a kike, I don't need to be corrected like a kike does. My ancestral goddesses show me the way.

That was his point m80

Jesus was cool chased greedy Jews out of a holy place with a whip. Tried to convince the Jews to stop being Jews and love thy neighbor. To bad he learned the hard way Jews will never change. Of all of Jesus' miracles his greatest was convincing 11 Jews to give up all their money.

Sorry, a bit tipsy, not trying to spill my spaghetti like a sperg.

NOOO STOP HAVING TRADITIONS
YOU NEED TO WORSHIP YAWEH RIGHT NOW
HES THE ONE TRUE GOD
I KNOW BECAUSE YAWEH SAID SO

He was agreeing with me.

Now this is a meme that will never catch on, because it is not rooted in truth, for it comes from a vile mind and a blackened heart that hates the truth with every fiber of its being.

They better be open to Christian beliefs and values. I'm not fighting alongside communists, or anything related to their ilk, just because they're white. Would you? Blood isn't the top priority fools like you make it out to be!

I'm a /christ/user and even I kek'd at that.

Then why try to co-opt it shitbag kike

That wasn't the point of the question and you know it.

And so the race traitor reveals himself.
Yes blood isn't important because all of the Achievements of Christianity has nothing to do with the fact that those people were of European descent! Nope, nothing to do with that whatsoever.
Also Communists believe race is unimportant just like you do unless they are a Niche commie like a NazBol.

Oh right Buddhists have literally spent 1700 years trying to coöpt kikes they haven't

meant for

?

It's YHWH, but can also be Tetragrammaton, Jehovah, Jah Maybe YHWH is Solomon's Jahbulon, Moloch, Yaldabaoth, The Deceiver, The Accuser, G-D, El Elyon, El Shaddai, Adonai, and many more.

Many names for one Semitic volcano demon.

I don't give two shits about your budda. GTFO out of Whiteville you bug talking mud

KING OF THE JUTES

WHITE POWER

Nice job falling for the bait, retard. This is why you Leftists are losing. Your way of "life" ends in less than one week!

I just fixed your fucked up quotes for you.

But without the blood bond a people share they have nothing. Blood is THE most important thing you have. It holds your history and your future, if the blood is diluted or wiped out then a people cease to exist

Except it is.

Christian beliefs and values are white values we would have had them even without Christianity. Most of Christianity is just repainted paganism.

Communism and white values are incompatible.

You look like a fucking faggot D&C shill.

I know he is also known as the God of the Blind, but I get the feeling one of those names you listed translates as that.

See you haven't answered a single fucking question I postulated, you are dodging around trying to redirect it to communism or something, even though I'm a goddamn National Socialist you piece of shit race traitor. Christianity is dying and instead of reforming it, you are posting smug anime reaction images while making Holla Forumstier arguments against people who raise legitimate issues to your faith that needs to be addressed.

(Heil'd)
Ahhh thanks nige, didn't even realize

My skin and eyes are lighter than yours, faggot. The most ancient aryan religions are pagan and polytheistic. Their theology most resembles Hinduism, the religion of play. Literally Hindu theology is lulz. It's a religion that's 100% a stage play where all actors and actresses take a bow and blow kisses at the audience when the finale ends. Too bad Christcucks are so far up their own asses they actually believe in salvation. It's much more fun to play a game than it is to die on a cross.

Nigger I have green fiery eyes. NIGGER. RARE PEPE THIS
NIGGER

The religions of ancient Egypt are more white than non-Gnostic Christianity.
Can't embed because someone else has, which is weird because I only had just watched this today and it wasn't on here.
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8

Green eyes are just fatty deposits in the irises of brown eyes. I have blue eyes, which are the eyes of the one true master race. I mean grey eyed bitches are hot let's not get confused.

Yep. WE WUZ KANGS have been trying to steal Egypt for 50 generations because the original gyptians were Aryan refugees into barren lands they turned into a forest.

Catholicism is repainted paganism, and Catholicism isn't Christian in any way due to many practices and beliefs that are completely the opposite of Christianity. Just ask any Catholic, or Catholic-turned-Christian. And if you think original paganism is Christian in any way, then you have never read books about pagan myths.

SIX DAYS

I don't believe in kek and hope kuks aren't worshipping him unironically.

blood > religion
That's the only lesson any true religion ever tried to teach. Genes are our most ancient physical treasures, they're what we should try hardest to keep and pass on. I believe in souls. Souls are the pearl of great price. But genes are the second most valuable asset we will ever know - let's do our best to pass them on to history

Also the Egyptian empire collapsed precisely when they finally got BLACKED when the Africans took power.
Lasted almost 3000 years and collapsed in just 70 because of Kangs.
Fun fact, Egpytian depictions of people often have red-skin for the same reasons that Minoan depictions will often have red-skin. A common tradition of rubbing Animal fat on their skin for performing rituals.

Race traitor christ cuck. I convinced my whole family and several friends to vote for Trump. What have you done for the God Emperor?
Also Nazi is a term created by Jews to disparage NATIONAL SOCIALISTS which is the actual goddamn name you Kike worshiper.

Woah, easy on the ego there.

They settled into the lush Nile, but the Sahara kept inching its way to their land, and their struggles against the desert are what gave rise to their civilisation. They still lost alot of the flora, but they gained strength through adversity - which exemplifies the strength of their Aryan Blood.

Being spiritually bluepilled in this day and age is just embarrasing user, idol-worship in any form should not be tolerated in any civilized nation

Nice job, idiot.

I don't hate Christ, I hate what you cuckolds have done to Christ. Christ was a cool guy, you're just a Holla Forums tier faggot.

Sorry Christcuck. El Rato was the Christian candidate - AND HE LOST! Sad!

Got my whole family and extended family all of which are Christian to support Trump and vote for him.

Christians and Holla Forumss both care about one thing. Truth. I guarantee you create an environment where truth can be discussed again and Christians will start thinking perhaps its more loving to take care of your brother (I.e. race) that shows actual love instead of believing in this universal virtue signaling love that harms your brother.

I guarantee it. The environment is coming and anons and /Christ/anons are on the same side here.

Haven't you guys ever stopped to think that kikes may have been watching and studying our culture?
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the Jews have found the popularity and wide-spread acceptance of Kek as a useful tool to stop discussion of other topics?
Ever wonder why these threads are made almost every other day, and only on days that have very important threads to discuss?

Judes are using Kek as a sliding tool to stop us from discussing what's really important now. There's fucking numerous important stickies up.
We're less than a fucking week away from election, we have fucktons of work to do, and we have 50 faggots shitposting, arguing, and inadvertantly sliding more important non-stickied threads to the bottom.

Mods need to wise up to the fact that these Kek threads aren't so benign as (((they))) would have you believe.

They use the same tactics for religion, which is why we have a large group of vehement anti-Christians on Holla Forums when we didn't have near the hostility we had before.

I'm fucking disappointed in Holla Forums that they seriously can't see through the facade.

These dedicated Kek threads are nothing more than thinly veiled slide threads because kikes know Kek threads attract tons of posters like flies to shit.

Keep your Kek and Pepe posting in other threads while also remaining on topic to those threads, but there is literally no reason to have a "Kek General" on Holla Forums.
Especially when we're in the middle of the biggest fucking election in American history.

Fuck.

ALSO YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION YOU CUCKOLD.
Would you be fine with a 'godly nigger' impregnating your daughter as long as he was Christian?
Again you won't answer this because you fucking would be fine with it, you useless meat sack.

(checked)
Christians need to prioritize whites first and unpozz themselves, there is nothing more than I would like than a classic Deus Vult Christianity that would fight to remove shit-skins, that would be glorious, but race traitors need to be weeded out first.

All work and no play makes user a shitposting boy.

It's late night, bro. anons are being /x/yanons.

Save it for after the fucking elections.
Then you can shitpost about Kek and Pepe all you want. We have more important shit to do.

If you don't like a thread, you can hide it and move on. Stop harassing mods because you glance by shit you don't like. They have to sort through an incredible amount of shit every day, and have better stuff to do than cater to a specific religious group.

In six days your reign of subversion comes to an end.

user, in Eight Town, Kek shitposts about you…

nice divide and conquer fedora fag

El rato was nuts and no decent christian would watch his fathers sermons without orbiting their sides around Jupiter.

There is wisdom in your dubs.

I propose a partitioning of the Middle East for a Christian nation to be established for the people of the Cross who don't want to fuck their blood brothers over to settle. The whole Middle East, minus Persia since the Flame of Zarathustra must be restored, and Russia can collectively become Christendom whilst a new dawn of the Old Ways rises in Europe and Egypt.

Thank you for correcting the record at last I truly see.

Read f29fff's posts and try to tell us that Christcuck is an unfounded term.

That's not the point you fucking retard.
These threads slide other important threads down, and at a faster rate because these kind of threads always receive fast post rates.
I never once said I didn't like them, I said I don't like them being weaponized against us by (((them))), especially in the middle of the determining factor election of our lifetimes. Get your shit sorted out.

Hell I'd be all for establishing a christian nation in the middle east. Truth be told Israel should belong to the cross not the Jews.

Said the Manichees, the Muslims, the Mormons, and so on. Didn't Christ say many would come in his name?

kek is a god of chaos, chaos is the opposite of order. the kikes are attempting to control the world through organized evil, thus upsetting the natural balance of things. chaos requires good and evil to be in balance because the alternative is order. kek is helping us destroy the kikes to bring the world back to its natural state.

OH NO THREADS ABOUT AN EGYPTIAN FROG THREAD WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF THE ENTIRE ELECTION.

Shut up you sound like a faggot. We've had these threads for months and Trump has only grown stronger. You are just a faggot.

Prove that Jews are using Kek as a D&C tactic when it's only Christians that get triggered by it.
You act like what you are saying is a fact, when you haven't proven any of it. If you don't like a thread, you can fuck off, chans are primarily for discussion.

All of those added books and claimed to be prophets with new revelations. Pointing mid guided Christians to verses they choose to look over is entirely different.

And is the pretender (1)you?

O no you don't, cuck. I've seen what you fags define as D&C before, and it has nothing to do with the divide between Abrahamists and 'pagans'. You're bitching about me dividing your Semite god from Europe's soul, you don't give a shit about non-Abrahamists. Fuck off to >>>/christpol/

f29fff
Why won't you address the fact that you are okay with racemixing as long as they are Christian?
I've asked many times and so have others, but you have yet to reply that to specific query?
Could it be that it is because it's true?

Cruz shat on middle eastern Christians in favor of Israel.

Cool beans. Just don't try to Baltic Crusade my ass for establishing a snake temple or something.

D&C to them is anything they find even mildly disagreeable.
How is one to even have discussion without argument?
They aren't even interested in any sort of argument that can't be resolved in regurgitating bible quotes, it's fucking pathetic that the European spirit would be reduced to such a miserable animal.

DAHNALD I AM THE TRUE CONSERVATIVE DAHNALD

God doesn't preach race mixing. If you actually cared for the truth and read the Bible, then you would know God wants to keep the nations separate, and the Bible only ever uses nations to describe people of common ancestry, which is also race. Race mixing is an unfortunate accident that should be corrected and heavily discouraged.
Any other nonsense your subjective mind can invent?

The neocon israel firsters are first rate traitors.

Accusing Christianity of wanting race mixing…

It isn't a sin technically but it goes against a lot of things and would be heavily discouraged

HOLY SHIT GUY WE FOUND OUT THAT KEK WAS ONE OF THE FIRST NODES OF THE INTERNET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

HOW IS THIS POSSIBILE, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE TALKING ABOUT IT

IS THIS THE MANDELA EFFECT?

KEK is like a japanese CERN
KEK IS LITERALLY ALTERING THE TIME-LINE

I'm not accusing Christianity as a whole, I'm accusing a particular cuck.

Gee was that so fucking hard? I asked you for the past goddamn hour and you kept ignoring and it and diverting the question.

Memes seem more real than reality sometimes…I don't know what to think anymore

Memes ARE reality, user.

We already know about KEK teaming up with Triumpf. But being one of the first nodes of the internet is an interesting memetic detail.

How Jewish of you. Trump still isn't bringing back paganism, or whatever fairy tales you believe in. Stay mad.

Holla Forumstier

Also it's funny when you'd accuse anyone of being delusional when me being anti-trump is a complete fabrication of your mind that has no indication ITT.

Yep. U mad.

The seals are breaking.

For someone who calls others subjective, you take a lot of personal inference in observing others.

My sides collapsed so hard they spawned a new universe.

I've seen Kek already.

When I adopted kek worship, a toad began to visit me when I would go out to smoke my pipe at night, and he'd sit on the path in front of my porch and stare at me.

Once, a frog even stuck to the top of the door frame as I was coming in and out moving my tobacco, drink, ect.

Since, I've moved to a different state, and there's a frog that sticks to the window of my back porch door at night.
Once, I went over and touched the frog through the glass (maybe thinking I'd be blessed), then went about my business, later to find out that right after I did that, I immediately stepped in cat puke and tracked it down the hallway. I take it as a sign of affection.

There are two conclusions we can draw from this, granted we've already known about this for a while but this idea has just struck me. We either

1. Have memed Kek backwards and fowards in time at an equal rate, which would support the theory that the more memetic energy we put into a meme or idea the further backwards and fowards it goes in time from our present day, altering the timeline.

Or

2. Kek has not actually been hibernating as some of us once thought until we came around. But rather has been influencing events since ancient times to the resent day.

the implications of both of these possibilities are far reaching however the options available to us regardless of which is actually true are fairly similar if not the same.

Perhaps we should test out the first theory. After all memes are basically thoughtforms. I imagine if enough of us work on programming thoughtforms to go back in time and change something we could begin testing length of time required, energy expended and the success rate. Though we will need something big enough to notice the change yet small enough to completely alter the timeline. Any ideas?

spot the centipede

THEY EVEN WEAR GREEN HELMETS WITH KEK WRITTEN ON IT

I refuse to believe that this shit would not have been found before, I mean, I'm sure some autists here have digged the whole series of tubes in search of everything Kek-related

EL PSY CONGROO

fuck you kike it works

David Cole go to bed.

SHADILAY

FORWARDS TOWARDS ANIME VALHALLAH

A WAIFU FOR ALL THE FAITHFUL

A WORTHY ADVERSARY FOR ALL TO FIGHT

RIBBIT RIBBIT

Meme magick has been cataloged all over pol, kike go back to /christian/

A tiny frog jumping off my head at the right time convinced me to buy my current car. It's the best thing I've ever driven, but no matter what I do it won't stop dripping at least a single drop of oil on the ground after every drive.

christianity permits race mixing, its written several times in the bible

Reminds me of a certain cartoon frog that likes to shit and piss everywhere

!

!!

!!!

(checked)
(checked)
(fail)

Seems blessed to me.

Pee pee poo poo is real.

That's… very odd.

I also find myself seriously wondering if the incident with the white Nissan pickup was my fault. Probably too much of a stretch, but I do love those little trucks.

I hope it's ok. Those protesters should have to pay for every scratch they put on its bumper.

I know that we've known about it for a long time but it's still fucking funny

Slide thread, sage

info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/WWW/Servers.html

kekux.kek.jp/kek/html/kek.html
Kekux.kek.jp
Kek ux
Kek Cucks

What does it slide?

So you would not. You would refuse and care more for your religion than your race. Its fine but you should at least admit it.

Nice word salad, but Christianity says that we are all the same inside.
"There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28
I know that you don't like race mixing, but you cannot justify it based on your Christian worldview.

Tell me again how much more superior you are. Tip your fedora while you're at it.

That applies to spirit, you retard

I'm starting to think part of the shill problem might be a trickster spirit. If you've read John Keel (The Mothman Prophecies), he recounts a period during his investigations into the paranormal during which his phone was being tampered with by some unseen force. Calls to him would go to a phantom line manned by a perfect doppelganger, to the extent that Keel once called himself from another location and spoke with that entity. During this time, his phone displayed many of the hallmarks of being tapped such as clicks, beeps, and hollow sounds, but the telephone company inspected his line with him present to no avail. Since much of the superspectrum seems to be tied to EM radiation, he posited that "the other side" was able to directly manipulate the phone system. Any electronic system. This is where reports of vehicles failing in the presence of UFOs come in.

In any case, I noticed a trend recently of a strange sort of shill marked by poor English in posting. Sometimes they clean up their typography when challenged and other times they devolve into truly nigger tier speech. I've been struck by the thought that this is somewhat like the reflexive nature of a trickster spirit. Being noticed is the point, and it also might explain why the posting style seems to show up behind conflicting positions in various threads.

A naturally occurring psychic entity formed from the will to shill.

Blood and spirit are not separate. Blood, spirit, soil; all must be in harmony. Cuckstianity is a Semitic religion with vile morals that has been the root of the decline of the West. There would be no Jewish bankers without race traitors worshiping a Semite.

Tumblr detected and filtered.

Ignore these posts.

as always german engineering is far ahead in human manifestation of ancient memegods

Kek in human form would point and laugh at the evils of this world. Then make a poop joke that ends with the evils of this world shitting their pants. Not because Kek is opposed to evil, simply because it's funny, and evil is currently in power.
Praise Kek.

Quality posts.

Another thread being derailed by christnigger shitposters. These faggots need to burn in their jewish temple with their kike overlords

Why do atheists fear the truth so much?

Kek aka Cuck is not my prophet. he is modernist heathen and probably satan as well xDD. Jesus Christ and the Bible not Thor and Kek the Toad ok. praise jesus

check the dbl dubs

You are both DnC shills.

There is no such thing as gods.

Agreed. There is only one God, ma'am. And he's not green.

Maybe in a few years when the kek meme is going to reach out to normies, but not right now.
It's gonna be glorious when it will happen though.

Get your brain checked, you may have the same mental deficiency that leaves Leftists unable to have spiritual experiences and discriminate.

JIDF detected.

WEW LADS

The main idea portrayed is setting a clear message that the "dividing wall" between Jew and gentile is gone. There are other comparisons in that verse too but basically we are all equal before God. Anyone can come to receive mercy from him. This was to prevent the heresy of a chosen people nowadays. There are none chosen by blood before Christ only those with a willing spirit.

It literally has nothing to do with race mixing.

Pretty sure thats Robin from One Piece

Look at my posts you faggots

A book published in 2016 with the section about Zionism being wrotten by Illan Pappè

Come on you faggots if this isnt meme magic idk what is

here's your reply

KEK brings us victory.
KEK is with us.
KEK will make himself known.
Praise KEK.

I don't know if this belongs here but RIP saint tay

You were martyred for our shitposts

Kek

We're real nazis pretending to be ironic nazis

Shadilay

UNLEASH THE FROGS OF WAR AND CRY RÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

I just imagined a horde of Holla Forumsacks on giant frogs. We need giant frogs to ride into battle!

And we unironically worship a frog ironically.

The Arabic is horrendous and I just began learning.

How can we praise him by being sloppy?

Doesn't Ancient Egyptian have a symbol for "sh"? I'm reading s-kh-'-d-y-l-'-yy which would probably be spoken as "skhadilay".

Just saying.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD HAS NOT ABANDONED US. HE HAS BLESSED US WITH KEK.

No more tears, only shitposting and prayers now.

Why would jews hate Jesus if he was a kike himself? Checkmate christcucks.

Just because jews hate Christianity doesn't mean they can't control it

why can't we be more like the daily stormer and ban all religious discussion? so sick of this shit

Such a retarded thread.

Hello kike.

Its not even a religion, and the dualist is a false dualism (superficial dualism)

There are none left in the occident; all the pagan bullshit is the same as that crazy guy creation mormonism or whatever stupid new 'revealed' religion he digs

The kikes are in full force on 8ch since the Trump campaign is halfway in.

It's all about intuition. It may sound schizophrenic and it actually is schizophrenic if you don't have your logic developed. But humans use intuition pretty much, even by not knowing about it. And intuition uses symbols a lot. If such a symbol presents itself, maybe it's out intuition telling our logical brain about something it can't present in another way because of a limited understanding?

It's like you people don't even believe in cosmic principles. I accept Kekism wholeheartedly if it helps for the survival of the conitnuity of the white race and its deeds through eternity

Hellenism for the Latins, Wotanism for the Nords, Perunism for the Slavs, and Druidism for the Celts.

WE GOLDEN AGE SOON.

Most folks don't know that /r9k/ was ever anything but whiny beta central.

Yes yes yes. There was no religious strife between the classical Greeks and Egyptians. Religious strife is an interpolation of the Semitic ego and obsessive need to dominate, parasitize, and "be right" at the expense of other people. Hinduism is probably the closest surviving link we have to Proto-Indoeuropean religion. It boggles my mind that people just ignore that fact, did we learn nothing from the Nazis and their interest in Indian esoterica? Just look at the Swastika.

I didn't say there'd be no likelihood of religious tension m80. I just said that those tensions would be far preferable to the current system of Yaldabaoth's subjugation. And if a man can be happy with his Gods and their temples in his homeland, those tensions shouldn't really become the major concern of his life. I simply want to provide that religious freedom, and I believe the agreement between blood brothers to let eachother's faith be will prove stronger than their disagreements.

In all cases except for Christcucks. They are worshipers of a foreigner and foreign ideals, and thereby are race traitors. Race traitors can never be trusted.

There has been a huge push for shilling Cuckstianity while I was asleep. Cucks in every thread I had open peddling Semitic verses.

no real reason for you to post that at all, lmao

there are some creepy rituals that originate in korea where you 'call' spirits with your phone and all sorts of crazy stuff happens (supposedly, im too chickenshit to try)

when i moved into my current house, the previous owners left a small concrete frog statue on the front porch. i always considered it the house guardian. i might repaint it some day

Well that is all that can be expected from Abrahamists who worship a God that screams "There can be no God beside me!" and demand everyone else to convert or die. I have a feeling that Thor can be bros with Zeus, Perun, and Kek, but YHWH isn't like that.

When you consider that pagan deities arose as culture heroes based on the founding members of societies and that certain deities are analogous due to their root in the truly ancient pre-Younger Dryas civilization, it is more that they are describing the same individual. In the Abrahamic tradition, the deity is an abstraction rather than an arisen hero. This difference is one of the things that marks it as a completely alien religion.

I have to say that in a lot of the other threads I'm looking at, there seems to be a shill to native poster ratio of 5:1. The one's with subhuman typography are the easiest to spot, but they share traits with some of the less obvious posters as well. Cuckstianity seems to be a big one, they all peddle that filth.

I'd be willing to bet this isn't the regular JIDF, more along the lines of some of those mega churches who have volunteers shill for Christianity online. It feels like there're so many different groups shilling different things I can't keep track of them all.

I don't share your philosophy, but I will respect it. I see the 'pagan' Gods and Godesses as literal divine beings, but also as representations of the different aspects of Nature.

Goddesses*

An egregore with enough power and belief is said to attain sentience. So even if the divinities are created by humans, that doesn't make them necessarily any less real, or less divine. It's not a total shock if humans can create a sentient intelligence - after all, it's done very day, through childbirth.

And with the way that non-temporal reality works, any thoughtform which comes to exist actually exists simultaneously across all of space-time. In effect, it is impossible to distinguish between a naturally arising divinity and a deity formed from will because both exist beyond the meaning of "origin". In the same way, a hero-risen-to-god and a natural deity are indistinguishable because the aspect of divinity exists outside of time. However, we can trace the cultural indicators present in mythology and archaeology to at least define a bit of the timeline upon which we are resting.

There isn't much point in getting too technical about the superspectrum because it exists outside of the bounds of the 3.5D reality in which all human meaning is contained.

I have no clue what the goal is, they do seem to show up in support of various things. Someone hired a bunch of shitskins for some reason, pure noise could be the simple answer.

They not only control Christianity, they invented it for the sake of collapsing Roman civilization, the western civilization of the time. It was the prototype for Marxism pretty much, Christian teachings are pretty damn similar to Marxist teachings for most part.

It was sort of a happy accident which was spun into a cult for that purpose. The narratives surrounding Yeshua and Saul very closely resemble the patterns of UFO contactees. Spun around and spoken through by trickster spirits and abandoned in the end.

What is wave function collapse and pattern recognition.

I'm a Protestant and I would fight alongside my White brethren whether they're Christian or not. There's 3,000 of us on 8/pol/. Out of 1 billion White people, while we're a powerful force, we're microscopic compared to the entirety of Whites. Our government should be secular, allowing Whites to practice Christianity, Paganism, Deism, No Religion At All, etc. without church and state interfering with each other.

For every Christian that's a cuck, there's a Christian that's honorable. Pagans have a shit ton of cucks too, like Heathens United Against Racism but Pagans that put race above all are honorable. Whether you believe in Jesus, Thor, The Creator, etc. is YOUR belief.

We must stand with our White brethren whether they're Christian or not, so that we can get to live in the nations we dreamed of.

14/88

0/10
Have you ever tried Ethiopian food?
Neither have they

There are 3,000 UIDs.
Each UID counts for a /16 subnet.
A /16 subnet is something like 65,536 possible IPs.

8/pol/ reaches a theoretical 3+ million poster audience, with a wider theoretical lurker audience.

I doubt it's a 3mil poster audience on 8/pol/. It's been 2 years after the Exodus and we just got to 8,000,000 recently.

Polite sage for off-topic.

It's most definitely smaller than 3 mil, but it's substantially larger than the shill line of "3,000 irrelevant internet nazis"

We're so irrelevant we're memeing the world into a better place.

People always refer to Christianity taking over europe, paganism dying out, etc., as some kind of invalidation of those beliefs and gods. But I like to think those gods simply left because their followers became complacent and degenerate.

It seems though that Kek has a special grudge against the kikes if he's stuck around all these years, waiting and planning.

Care to explain what you mean by subnet?

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

those stories always scared me because its similar to what the Jews do. Only instead of subverting society and our race they literally steal your body to subvert our society and race

Lucifer is the Morning Star
Christ is the Day Star
Hitler is the Dusk Star
Kek is the Moon
God is the Light

I want this forced meme to end

please give me strength, kek

SHADILAY BROTHER

(checked)

Kek is trying to make anime real

PRAISE KEK

You know how this (is presumed to) work, once the timeline is altered the memories of people (which exist within timelines and don't have "a God's Eye' view of time so they can alter it without being altered by it) usually change with it.

Can't wait to see these non-kek believers get fucking slayed when he manifests himself into physical form

Mutherfucking trips of truth.