THE PAC IS BACK

THE PAC IS BACK

So is this bullshit canceled or what?

How did Tom Ruegger go from working with Spielberg to making lame shows like this?

GHOSTS CHOMPING AT HIS FEET

People saying Sonic Boom was worst than this shit are really shitty liars. I mean Boom Sonic at least has a personality and an identity of his own.

I also found the Ghostly Adventures game to be just as shit as Sonic Boom

Hell even the Boom game had some ambition for a licensed game. That's why it was rushed in the first place.

The real autist was you all along. Good for him getting over his speech problem though.

This is painful.

So did you watch any more episodes?

Wait, its still going?

The PMATGA wiki is a riot.

It's on indefinate hiatus, just like how Danny Phantom didn't get canceled it was just put into indefinate hiatus.

Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain may have broke him

It looks so generic and uninspired.

It's public tier, I remember having to watch this when I didn't have cable

Jesus what did this Skeebo character do to piss everyone off?

7D is pretty well known

Is it? I don't see it discussed here or anywhere else.

Oh fuckI remember them showing this off at E3 2010, show was pretty mediocre but at least we got this cutie out of it.

i'd fuck that

Its nothing really impressive

The pink cutie is the only good thing about it.

Nice copypasta. Though I'd believe it.

Holla Forums will fuck anything that appears female in animation.

Nothing wrong with that.

Well, is it better than the original PAC-MAN cartoon?

Never saw it.

If I had to guess, they probably just dusted off the Popeye formula.

1. Bad guy does a thing.
2. Thing causes trouble.
3. Pac-Man overcomes trouble and eats a power pellet.
4. Power Pellet is basically deus ex machina and everything is solved.

So that +licensed property quality cringe.

How many pac-man cartoons have there been?

honestly I think he would fit in on Holla Forums or Holla Forums

Neither because Holla Forums is removed from google listings.

Not quite. Look up the 8ch.net/[insert board name here]/.
Shit's the first thing that pops up.
Granted you'd have to already know 8ch in the first place to place that line of text into the search engine especially since you might as well just post it in the URL anyway.

The more you know I guess.

His brother knows about the site, I'm sure he'll find a way.

Is this still running?

Not in the States. Not even the last four episodes aired here someone at the top at Disney XD must of hated it

I swear most of the writing team had a fart fetish because there at least 10 fart jokes per episode.

Good writers are expensive.

Oh wow

No.

Nah

That's quite concerning

That and all general cartoonists

He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not DiviHe Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us de Us

He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us

and AnimatedJames

Quick does someone have the screencap of that guy with a nu-pacman avatar telling people not to fight because that's not what pac man would have wanted?

what

close enough?

So did he ever find his parents or do they cocktease it every episode?

Not sure I dont watch it

It gets revealed in the last episode that his parents were in Pac-Tokyo the entire time.

I'd rather watch this shit than what's currently on CN.

New version!

Bob really is a fucking man-child. His political ideology is cherry picked from social media and his moral philosophy is "what would mario do?"