Filthy Frank creates Anti Trump ad just days before election

Does he seriously think he can affect votes with his youtube channel?

also he is seriously doing that "call you a racist" guilt trip? Lol I guess I gave him too much credit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FilthyFrank/status/793891263162511360V
twitter.com/FilthyFrank/status/793891263162511360
youtu.be/iZOLvuujrPk?t=3m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck cares

I honestly think he's just trolling. He just doesn't give a shit about any of this and only does it for the reactions. Not to be taken seriously anyway, I mean just look at any of his other videos

Idubbzz was the only Based one out of that lot anyway.
Joji showed just how much of a cuck he was in his intervew with Memethano.

well from what i've heard he is half kike half jap so it's kinda second nature for him

his entire popularity is based entirely around making children laugh with shock humor videos.

literally who the fuck cares what he thinks?

Call me when this gook starts doing shitty Tom Waits covers.

Just see the comments, they are like 99% pro Trump. Filthy Frank it's just too chaotic, I don't think he gives a fuck about politics, but he really makes racist jokes over the top and he is constantly criticizing feminist and other degenerates.

I thought he was pro-Trump because he's the edgy vote but he isn't American anyway so what does it matter.

He's half jap half australian

Well shit, now that you mention it, I'd watch that.

The damage control of the followers of this piece of shit.
THe people who take seriously, blablabla, if this don't matter, why he don't make this against Hillary Clinton? Why support the establishment? Why support the narrative of Hillary Clinton? He get money for this? It's so fucking disgusting

So much injustice and trash made against trump or any opposition to force garbage hillary clinton and the disgusting establishment who trashed everything all these years, with all the evidences, facts, disgusitng corrupt media, everything to have a piece of shit make a propaganda for hillary clinton and have followers trying to make damage control to still support their youtuber who really wanted to put this in their mind

It's sad, I'm not even american and i feel disgust of every celebritiy or youtuber piece of shit who try to make explicit or disguised support for HIllary Clinton

Cowards

sage

I don't viewed the video because i don't want to vomit and feel disgust of another piece of shit for Hillary Clinton and establishment after years of trash, crime, riots, terrorism, race bait, media manipulation, corruption, and everything made to try to put HIllary Clinton

I would have to agree, his videos are all about shock value. The title is even designed to make you click it for a view.

When will you take the veg-pill Holla Forums? Your colon will thank you.

You don't hate spics?

Sage is not a downvote

Into the gas chamber.

OP is a faggot.

m'man

Faggot checked

Pleb.

Stop sperging out over nothing. Filthy Frank has never given a shit about anything. This is him trolling for a reaction, just like every other fucking thing he's ever done. His audience doesn't give a shit either. Take a deep breath and unfuck yourself. This video is just another in a long line of gook nonsense.

Vegans are dietary homosexuals.

he's a hapa so he's part of the mixed-fag hordeā€¦

Animals have only one right: to ba tasty.

that explains why he shitposts so much

I want you to ba less of a faggot and type right

id imagine he was paid by the clinton foundation to do that video

Who the fuck thought THAT would ever be a healthy combination?

This isn't anti trump, OP is a fag. It just opens with "I hate spics, I hate jews, I hate mongoloids, etc." then goes on to rap about wanting to fuck Donald Trump and suck his cock. It's just absurdist shock shit. It's mocking the slander more than anything. muh black pill caring about the election is dumb goy.

Filthy Frank is cancer regardless though. Why are you making a thread about an e-celeb with an audience of 14 year olds?

we gonna have threads for every sunrise now?

Do you enjoy being a cuckold?

All I'm seeing is an extreme case of fence sitting. You know, the usual, ultra-enlightened
trashy pleb, the kind that proves the fact that giving everyone rights to vote is a colossal mistake.

Well according to the "lore" of his videos if you can call it that filthy frank has been replaced with an imposter for the past few months who makes no attempt to hide he isn't the real frank. Except by wearing goggles or glasses. The running joke seems to be how far does he have to go to go for people to realize this.

Not defending it but it seems kinda tongue in cheek to be honest. An imposter telling you to vote Clinton is kinda funny.

I understand your point, but I think it's cause Trump has character, and generates more clicks, he's just much more interesting, who would want to makememe vids about some nasty old witch, just looking at her is a strain to the eyes. Sage for eceleb shit tho

it's the sign of a sore loser leftist. notice how they never do this shit when the liberal candidate is winning.

How did the conversation go from
to

Everytime, this thread attracts cancer like his videos do, in fact they are cancer, but they're supposed to be

It's one person - and the same person, every single time.

Honestly i'd pay him to sing related in that stupid pink suit wearing a fake Mexican mustache and Sombrero

Are you the same faggot that made that OP about the OTHER anti-trump video? Seriously, who the fuck gives a shit, since when is it news that leftards make repulsive propaganda and disguise it as comedy? There is no discussion to be had about it, and no reason to expose ourselves to it, just because you're so insecure in your beliefs that you got triggered over it.

Don't forget to pick up a good cut of class 1 carcinogen from the (((butcher))) on your way home!

Who?

Reported.

australian isn't an ethnicity

I thought he was red pilled after he made that holohoax joke. Oh well.

LET'S GRAB SOME PUSSY TONIGHT

Oh I'm sorry I meant HUHWITE

everyone jokes about the Holocaust.

Filthy Frank is Holla Forums cancer, veganism is the sharia law of nutrition, and this thread is shit.

Hope that clears everything up.

twitter.com/FilthyFrank/status/793891263162511360V

Nigger, the air is so fucked from (((Industry))) that breathing gives you cancer! I could give a fuck about your autism. Meat was good enough for my ancestors and it's good enough for me.
Sage for b8

more or less this
controversy=views
joji will do whatever he has to in order to please his audience/make his audience shit themselves in anger

No such thing, tbh.

Sure thing, m8.

fuck wrong link
twitter.com/FilthyFrank/status/793891263162511360

Maybe I'm bias but it's not even a very funny song.

congradulations freech, you are sliding an already shitty thread

OP is a ctr faggot

Don't be fags, this HAPA faggot just wants the attention. CTR wants you spastic fucks to shit up his comments and give him attention along with making trump voters look like mentally ill faggots.

If you are surprised by this. You are a cuck.

filtered

Damage Control, he knows he is losing subscribers for being a shill

maybe, friend.

No you are the CTR

>Cut out half of my food source because _

I used to be like you user. But then I grew:
A dick
A Brain
and a Heart

you are a parastic faggot, go slide on cuckchan instead.

This.
It's pretty shallow, it shows he's just doing this to get clicks and didn't put any worthwhile efforts in the garbage he put on the web.
Truth is, if he'd been smart about it, he could've had a much better outcome considering his popularity. Decided to be the equivalent of a Holla Forumstard about it.

This election is great. Even people whose entire schtick was to be "edgy" and "offensive" don't have the balls to actually be. Sargon of Mossad, Gavinn McCuck, now Frankā€¦all these faggots had their little niche anti-SJW I'm-15-and-this-is-edgy seriously, no one thinks being against trannys is edgy, everyone hates them thing going on nicely, when suddenly someone comes along who is actually 'offensive' and creates a legitimate shitstorm and they all suddenly lose their balls and start cucking. Thank you Don, for shifting the Overton window enough so these fags are now the establishment.

He lives in melbourne, of course he's a cuck. Clinton also payed off a lot of the larger channels, wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea thought to pay him as youth outreach or something.

KILL THE GOOK

the madman is actually on the floor

I implore you guys to stop responding to this thread and especially to the veggy troll, this is a thinly veiled shitposting thread

why? the average person Filthy Frank is too young to vote anyway, same goes for most other big youtubers

He told you to ignore the faggot though, not watch his videos.

We may as well have a fun posting thread

Why don't you stop trying to slide it?

Pretty sure Francis is secretly one of us and hides it behind a layer of irony.

Sage because this is a blatant slide thread.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in PETA, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous fur farm liberations. I am trained in grassroots activism and Iā€™m the top animal rights activist in the entire ALF. You are nothing to me but just another meatcuck. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youā€™re fucking dead, meatcuck.

And this is why race mixing is bad. The world doesn't need more Elliot Rodgers and Filthy Franks in the world.

I think he's just an edgy try hard. I think he's smart but decides to take the low energy way of pandering to his audience.

But why would someone free an animal from a fur farm, before killing them themselves?

He tried branching out into more intelligent, meaningful things, and his hateful fanbase almost destroyed his life as a result. He keeps the show going because it's easy money for low effort, and to actively take the piss out of said cancerous fans.

Kind of sad, really. The guy's an amazing musician when he's not being Filthy Frank.

Warning, mods dont take kindly to wrong posting

At least you can reason, who are you?

OP is a fucking retard

See this? This is your typical Filthy Frank video. The guy is irreverent about everything. If you get triggered and cry because he was mean to Donald Trump, you're exactly the kind of cancer which has been rotting the west.

Yeah I agree. It must suck but at the same time, he's the one who doesn't want to take the risk in doing things he genuinely enjoys compared to what people are asking from him.
Frankly, I doubt most of his fanbase is loyal at all or of quality. At some point, you run out of shock value, what then?
They'll just take all the energy they can from him, get bored and go for the next cool thing.

Cuck.

I know its hard to admit someone you like has gone to shit, but if you don't youll end up like the fucks who give money to Spoony still

It's exactly what OP is doing you idiot.

He seems to get at least 1.5 million views per video, even with Google now actively jewing YouTubers out of adsense money he must be picking up a hell of a lot cash each year. No idea if he's still a student or not, but who here wouldn't ride that train to the end of the station?

We are nothing. We are the hidden meat sauce beneath your veggieburger. And no one cared who I was until I put on the maskā€¦

He's just shitposting and using a popular topic to get views for it. I don't think he's for the Don, but I don't know how he could support Hillary either. so overall, meh.

His honestly sounds like he is using Trump as an excuse to be gay for him without people being mad at him. Maybe the media has desensitized me to anti-Trump shit but this is really weak compared to other stuff out there if it is anti-Trump. I hate to defend Frank and I can understand how people would be concerned about shit like this because making it seem cool to hate Trump is part of what his enemies have been trying to do, but this doesn't seem like a big deal. Frank is half-aussie so he has shitposting in his blood.

tbh I think you're right
but this thread is shit, who gives a fuck about e-celebs when there's way more crazy shit going on like the fucking FBI dropping hints on how to take down the Clinton Foundation

I'm just saying it's double edge.
I can't believe to imagine how dead inside he must feel. Especially when being recognized.

If I pulled that off would you die?

In some BTS videos with maxmoefoe he says he fucking hates every single one of his fans

It would be extremely delicious

You're a big burger!

ooh link?

Fuck off CTR

From the time i watched the vid and came back a few hours later, he gained 2,000 more subscribers.

Stop being such a little bitch about it, no one really cares, its just for shits and giggles just like his harambe and olaf songs.

this

I have never understood why anyone watches that faggot's channel. He's an idiot.

sage because e-celeb

Enjoy the colon cancer.

someone get this hothead outta here

Vegans aren't afraid of reality. We don't need the truth to be hidden from us, unlike the majority of meatcucks who can't even bring themselves to watch slaughter house footage.

Vegans should be ground up and fed to pigs.

I remember back in the day when some veggy bitch substitute tried to show us a slaughter house footage of chickens. We lol'd and went to kfc after she was done, all in all it was a great day

Eternally shitposting

Thanks for correcting the record!

He trolls everyone all the time, did you not know that?

Who the fuck are you guys?

Fuck off Holla Forumstard

You peaked at Human Cake, you half-caste nip aussie trashheap.

Why should the pigs get to eat all that grain-fed meat? I want some of that action.

But it's true user.

This will change the opinion of no one who is of age to vote and you know it. Nice slide thread.

It doesnt matter who we are, what matters is our plan

Filthy Frank is one of the most popular celebrities for young adult men 18-24 , you seriously think an anti trump video a week before the election is an accident?

THE DIGITS ARE RISING

And you think that the le epic trolling of those who want a better future for America makes him on our side?

kys

Ok then, I'll ask a different question.
What is your plan?

Of course. The vegan refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to know what he told you about us.

wew

Is that why you got triggered so badly by animal gore that you changed your entire diet to feel good about yourself.
bretty cucked, lad.

Nothing about sides Mr Projection. Filthy Frank trolls everyone all the time. It's all he does.

why never shillery then lad? He even cucks out on his own character calling pink guy "the personification of everything you would not want to be" instead of just doing it for comedy

And Pewdiepie is pro-Trump. I think he easily wins with more influence. Fuck filthy fag

youtu.be/iZOLvuujrPk?t=3m19s

W E B M
E
B
M

how's that rectum, is it caressed yet?

ahaa they still trying LMAO can we say landslide bitch or civil war !!! start making arrangements to get out of the country you fking jew rats !!!

is this anti-Trump?
Filthy frank doesn't have a problem with his homoerotic shit

I'll give you a (((you))) to say this. You are a jew, or a good goy acting in their interest.
I understand that the meat industry is fucked but you only have to look at the prevalence of kosher tax stamps to see the extent that the kikes profit off the suffering of animals.
If you actually hate the torture of animals then you should be able to state in plain English that the real holocaust is acceptable.
I respect animals but also understand that they are tasty and do my best to kill them as quickly as possible. The meat that you have seen to yourself always tastes better.

Ok, so let's say from this day forth, he's NEVER TO BE POSTED ANYWHERE ON 8ch again. If you're subbed to his shit like OP probably is, unsubcribe. Like a kike at the NYT, he's dead to us. We don't need that autism anyways.

kill yourself

Vegans should all be killed.

Filthy Frank needs to burn in the hellfires of the internet that created him.

this is the face of a typical vegan

It all makes sense now.

His retard parents, and the best part is, he's paying for it. He suffers from epilepsy and he (may) actually have an early onset form of Parkinson.

b-but the lefty cunts told me!

FILTHY FRANK IS A JEW

Miller is a common name among Jews in the West. George "Joji" Miller (Filthy Frank) has even said said on Twitter that his cousin is actor Ezra Miller, a Jew.

It's sad really, he may be dead by the time he can branch off from his FF shit into his music. That's the downside to appealing to apathetic fucks with an extreme sense of irony. You end up with horrible people who only take pleasure from extreme emotional swings, be it rage, or complete belligerence.

Sincerity to these people is seen as something disgusting.

I hope, at least behind closed doors, Franku has good friends, who are sincere and care about him, but some how I doubt even that, I've known people like this, and it seems they're autistic shits, even in private.

Hi Jim

he's obviously a jew. Just look at his face and his behavior.

So he's literally just like Elliot Rodgers.

When will you stop being a raging faggot, user? Your LOWER colon will thank you.

Haven't seen this but knowing FF he'd be taking the piss.
He's a typical australian shitposter.

as every video he makes, this is no exception, its shitposting

hes shitposting, in contrast with the other kike Cucksey, OP, and as casey low energy shilling for hillary, Joji's shitposting at optimal case will influence the vote of the very autistic (read, a thousand people at much)

e-celeb drama sage

That's probably his goal. Fuck with the heads of retards who don't understand sarcasm?

You forgot Jew.

fuck off