LEFTISTS FELL FOR THE "TEXT XXX FOR HILLARY" MEME, NOW THREATENING TO GET THE FBI INVOLVED

IT'S HAPPENING

Remember those fake "text xxx to vote for Hillary" memes that were posted here? Leftists found out about them and are having a fucking meltdown over them on Twitter right now.

twitter.com/mcnees/status/793836301141159936

THEY'RE LITERALLY CALLING THE FBI AND THE POLICE OVER SATIRE, ALSO WHINING TO TWITTER SUPPORT

It looks like the cucks at Twitter suspended Ricky Vaughn (again) over this: twitter.com/TheRickyVaughn

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mcnees/status/753795544003190784
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Jews-As-God~s-Chosen-People
fringechan.org/fringe/res/9456.html
fringechan.org/fringe/res/2857.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
omacl.org/DanishHistory/book1.html
votehillaryonline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How in the flying fuck does this happen?

OY VEY GOYIM STAHP TRYIN TA CONFUSE DA SCHWARTZA!

OH GAWD, SOMEBODY CAWL DA GOVAMENT, ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

How does it feel to be a schmuck?

Marxist universities

> twitter.com/mcnees/status/753795544003190784

Why do you expect anyone to read that wall of text?

Checked for plenty have ;^)

Welcome to Holla Forums newfriend

In conclusion:

Numale cuck + Indoctrination at college + Chicago = That's how it happens

Common sense and knowing numbers and scientific equations are two different types of intelligence.

The reality is, a lot of people who are very "smart" in the field that they study in are generally pretty fucking stupid when it comes to anything outside of it. And when the stuff comes from the "plebs or non-intelligentsia" as those smart people would say, they're fucking brain dead. One of my old professors was a investigator at the RCMP fraud division. That division deals with fraud in amounts greater than $250k, most of the people who were defrauded fell into two camps: Either very old and lonely/senile, or very educated.

Oh boy I've never seen that before

Man this election is fleek as fuck. I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

Do your job and make that shit digestible.

Is my J-Dar broken or doesn't she look Jewish at all? Half of the young females in Hollywood look like that.
Wait.
Looks like I need some readjusting.

I want out. Fuck this ride.

Fucking gross user.

Dude, they blew their load early, fucking faggots.
Some of these people must be controlled op cause that psyop wasn't supposed to start till the day before the election. Fucking what the fuck, now I think its ruined.

i just wish we could have held off on this meme until it was a bit closer to the election. hopefully the damage has been done and the people who texted will be too lazy to vote for real

is this actually a crime? wanted to do on campus but there's no chance i could pull it off without being seen. doesn't matter if it's not illegal though

OY VEYYYY WE'RE THE ONES THAT CONTROL THE GOY! YOU CAN'T USE OUR HERD OF GULLIBLE!

This shows that these people can't interpret numbers or think further ahead than a month.

Always thought those threads were dumb, but it turns out the people who eat that shit up are way dumber. I'll help in psyops threads from now on.

It's not illegal, but they can whine and bitch or try to punish you in some way outside the law, like through some sort of school administrative way.

Anyone who falls for doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

check'd. And yes, it has been an honour shitposting with all of you

Don't fuck Jewish girls or you might have a kid and being that kid isn't that great of an experience.

I want 4chan to leave

Stop

A broken clock is right twice a day.

This is nothing. The gullible will still fall for it. It's not a crime. This is not disenfranchisement. They have been telling Trump supporters to go out and vote on November 28th for weeks now.

Holy shit it's beyond parody.

These were a great psy-op anons. I got into at least 10 accounts with my honeypot.

It proves the idiot the guy was responding to said something stupid.

"650 million in one week". That's retarded. 100,000 seems closer to the truth. Especially given what's happened in Germany.

Uneducated people know nothing, which makes them easy to fool.

Highly educated people think they know everything, which makes them easy to fool.

school is designed to make you dumb. 8 more years of it means you'd be roughly 50-66% dumber than everyone else on average.

Book smarts and street smarts are not the same thing.

Arrogant people think they know everything. It's arrogance, not education that's the deciding factor. Most professors I knew were incredibly humble people, probably the most humble.

lol

Why?
They're ugly, their voice is horrible, they're subhuman, evil and they want you to die.

He's not wrong on the science bit. Seemingly pointless curiosity bordering on the autistic is what put white man on the moon, instead of any chink, and one of the main reasons why our forefathers conquered the world.

We're going to have to assimilate them, I'm afraid.

choose one

That's hot, tbh.

That's how you get more Jews, user. Don't be sticking it in anything kosher.

This.
Fresh meat is fresh meat.
They just need some training and practical experience.
Everyone was a FNG at some point in the past.

Man the shabbos goy are bad at keeping secrets.

If he is. I'm assuming his daughter's a mongrol from her appearance, and that his wife's the Jew.

He looks pretty cucky. Maybe she's either half or adopted.

user, remember this, for every retarded normie you see, remember even amongst nogs there's 20 dumber worshiping a slice of Jesus toast somewhere and selling pieces of it for $150 on egay.
Probably the best part of having worked food service was reading Coffee News and realising this is what a standard American really is, driven home by the amount of literal retarded cows the buffet hour attracts. I can't believe it only took three generations on the televitz to come to this!

and as these truthful dubs deliver, our "intellectual elites" are even dumber. Of course they proved that handily with their newfound "War against the Pepeists"

anyway if anyone wants to meme on dis nigga I went and snagged the pic

Is dis how deutschpol feels erryday?
I don't like dis.

THEY'VE GOT TO GO BACK

Assimilate?

People like that are basically human calculators but are not good for much else.

lol

WE ARE Holla Forums . YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. WE WILL ADD YOUR MEMOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Nothing new here, just say "tip fedora" and enjoy the endless euphoric chant.

Autism and social retardation.

no. what if one escape? we cant risk the kikes not being wiped out.

Not sure if poltard or jidf.

10/10

Pedophiles ruining everything. I hate dysnomia, but that cunt did a great job expelling you from Holla Forums.

All kikes out of the gene pool, no exception. I swear you niggers always thinking with your dicks are a fucking liability.

they were already ignoring the email leaks cause of 'muh russians' this is a last ditch effort to fuck over her supporters

Truly an accursed race.

All of their intellectual efforts go into their field, on everything else they just go with flow and social circlejerk.

Dont be so dense please.

Good news that they realized they were tricked about something and got angry about that.

Now time to use cat memes to help ease them over the cusp of realizing that they have been tricked the whole time about HRC and so much more, and hopefully get an anger response about that instead of just cognitive dissonance followed by retreating to sjw hugbox for recontamination.

Fuck a jew bitch and her offspring will be 100% kosher kikelings. Why would you want to make more of them?

Seems to me that the kikes would be removed from the gene pool with that strategy.

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS LOL

The risk of the kikess helping one of its spawns escape of fleeing herself is not worth it.

Britain was a den of pirates who pillaged the spanish for a living. Then they expanded outward and got BTFO by everyone they conquered in a century.

Germany literally bought its overseas territories and still managed to lose them all. They lost two world wars. The USA exists solely as a cash cow for the jews.

Europe civilized the world, not whites or anglos or whatever.

THIS IS THE FUTURE

He is incorrect, it was largely necessity and not pointlessness that resulted in much of modern technology. Wage full-scale war against a country and see what comes out of them when their lives are on the line. Other uses are often merely beating swords into plowshares. Planck, for example, was a German Nationalist. Benjamin Franklin was also a nationalist. A lot of these people had a deep and abiding love for their country. People who don't love their country tend to leave nothing behind. Pointlessness drives no one.

I've never met an informed PHD

>Rating: PANTS ON FIRE :^)

People have to use reasonable judgment on the internet, this falls within satire. It is certainly not intimidation, as these tweeters claim.

No homo right?

That explains why my account got locked. Any ideas how to use phone verification? None of the sites for receiving sms online work.

All it takes to get a Ph.D. in anything is to pay the money for it. That's it.

fuck off jidf

try using bluestacks or other android emulators and install twitter app from that
don't login to google, just get an apk or something.

Oh yeah, this tactic works - anyone remember the hundreds/thousands of pissed-off British leftists who tried using twitter and facebook (and instagram!) to vote Remain?

Anyone can get a PhD these days as long as you play ball for whatever pozzed and insecure clown with tenure you have there. College is a fucking joke

Did anyone remind him how the jews and muslims worked together to slaughter hundreds of thousands of white christians in the middle ages?

I don't think they're even 'leftist' any more. They're more like Kikes and their lapdogs. But, the left ate it up - even the far left - like fucking idiots, for a long time. So, they deserve to be thrown in there with them.

Every single time I think they can't get stupider I'm proven wrong. By God, how the fuck did all the western civilization end up so cucked.

Giving women the vote.

Better, why did we blow our load so early? We knew it was going to work but we should have started some time around the weekend.

I've been there. It's caused by being preoccupied with study and left deficient and passively indoctrinated in other areas, especially politics. The strong prey on the weak, and the PhD becomes a loud useful idiot unaware that he is reasoning from false premises.

Or it is natural idiot personality disorder.

It was run through a lawyer first right?

From now on that's what we're calling semites

Because some retards shared it with Stefan Molyjew or he somehow got hold of it. We kept it under wraps for so long, only for it to come out right before it should have.

Maybe some kikes, leftists or other undesirables decided to do it early.

It's because you newfags blew the load too early. Stay quiet and wait until Sunday we can still make waves

Anyway, anyone else wondering if it's possible to setup a text to donate scheme and making print outs to put up locally with the number? e.g. they text 'hillary' to X and it charges them $5, they don't see it until a month later on their phone bill. Can you get away with it? How illegal is it?

I've tried looking around blackhat forums and such but not come up with any leads.

how does that solve the phone verification problem?

Point very well taken

For every retard that reads how it's false there will be many more retards that will buy it no questions asked. It must come back on election day, with a vengeance.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Useless motherfuckers.

don't be a faggot. They love it and not all are ugly.

We gotta keep a tight fucking lid on this.

Why should we give them what they want?

Yeah, until she winds up trying to hang herself while you're fucking her as part of a "nazi rape scene" and you have to perform CPR as your future flashes before your eyes.
Jew girls are hot and will practically rip your dick off with their cunts, but never trust one enough to screw her.
t. guy who had a jew gf with a nazi fetish.

He's not even German, he's Russian.

When they want to be turned into a piece of shit servant cum dumpster, why not? It's not like we wouldn't do it anyway if we had the chance to.

I once banged a jewish girl, but I didn't know she was one until she said it (crypto russian breed). She was typically neurotic and shittalky but once I got a grip on her she was quite loyal and submissive.

dat nigga ded, boi

The Jew slimes. What a wonderful name

They know their supporters are stupid enough to buy it.

Who was the faggot who used the images too soon?

Because I'm not a fucking degenerate race mixing piece of shit like you are. I care about the quality of person I insert my penis into. Fucking gas yourself.

don't underestimate how much our bodies can take.

Funny, but if she winds up with my dna all over her back, rope marks around her throat, and a nazi flag in the crime scene, who the fuck is going to believe that the rabbis daughter was "consensually participating"?
Goddamn she was fucking nuts. Led me to the red pill though.

videotape it. So do I with almost all of the women I've slept with. Put your smartphone somewhere on the bookshelve and record it in medium quality so you can keep recording for 20 hours.

I am way to paranoid to sleep with wommen, slap them and enjoy hard sex in general without any insurance in case they want to pull off any sneaky shit as revenge for dumping dem bitches

The upside is tons of good fap material :3

Ph.D in physics often believe materialism objectivist reality to be true.

So things that take a bit more of subjectivism as this one, makes them fall more easily for it. Bonus points if they spent years exercising their brain cells on exclusively material objective matters.

I missed the "text xxx to vote Hillary" meme, is that basically what it sounds like? But I thought voter fraud's a physical impossibility, t. Obama/Hillary?

Someone ask him to apply the same hard logistical scrutiny to 6,000,000 Jews + 6,000,000 various & sundry undesireables being cooked/ gassed within a 3-5 year window

Then get a jump on the competition and off yourself now.

You fucking fell for it hard. How could you be that fucking stupid? She has no loyalties to you, got, that bitch is only loyal to the tribe and nothing else. They breath lies and bleed deception, you fucked up.

thats rich coming from them considering how many "Tweet this to demoralize trump voters" iv seen

subtle

that'll do it

What? No. We were a couple for more than two years but I dumped her, because she was too clingy. She was loyal as fuck and had conservative views outside of our degenerate bed plays, but she had great fears of me cheating on her or whatnot. First, i thought it was cute and it got me hard but the longer we were together the more it impaired with other things in my life. She'd call me at work 4-8 times a day or literally give me a blow job before I go to work so I would not think of sex (I'm not a morning faggot, I don't like to fuck pre-work).

I'm all NatSoc, but I will not lie and say that she wasn't generally a great woman. Just not my type in the long run.

Physics major reporting in. The professors will often give you many hints and go out of their way to make the exams easy, but doing active research in physics is really a headache as you constantly feel as though you've little sense of what's going on. Sometimes the textbooks are a right pain to read, too, because everything escalates to complicated tensor calculus, multiple integrations over the boundaries of a system, etc., while other approaches that use too many mathematical simplifications can be just as challenging as they get bogged down with a lot of minutiae (like optics). My favorite courses are those that teach you the fundamentals and fully explain the set up of the more complicated equations, without resorting to labyrinthine constructions that remind me of several esoteric texts I've tried to read. If you're interested in what a good physics text is like, read any of the books written by David J. Griffiths, like his undergraduate Quantum Mechanics textbook that's become a true classic. (You're going to need to know differential equations, linear algebra, and calculus III to know what's going on.) A bad physics author, for example, would be Tipler.

THIS so much. This is why I'm going to quit after getting my Bachelor's degree next semester; to really understand what's going on in these courses, you must breathe physics and study it for hours regularly, instead of just taking a class or two here and there for fun and enlightenment. And you'll be needing to study the field rigorously for the rest of your life.
For most intelligent, curious people, they are attracted to physics on a hobby-level. Indeed, I don't really think it's natural for humans to commit themselves to rigorously studying something after it's stopped being fun.

For me, I love hearing about physics, but most of the time I want to learn about a wide array of subjects, like linguistics, programming, politics, etc..

I think study should be about fun, and should not be conflated with work or discipline. For those stoic types who are fond of discipline in all manners of self-improvement, I promise you, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't enjoy what you're studying. And it will come to bite you on your ass later, when you unconsciously conflate intellectual pursuits with "toil."

That's still not muh free market forces, though. They didn't do it for money, they did it for their country.

If thats really supposed to be yahweh, its only more evidence to the fact that yahweh isnt the creator, and he isnt the god jesus speaks of.

In the earliest accounts, god is unfathomable, you cannot even bear to look upon him, and is associated with light, but later on we get this yahweh character showing up who is associated with fire and hes practically begging people to look upon him, then when the jews turn to the OTHER god of fire, moloch, yahweh gets super pissed and starts freaking the fuck out, proving he is indeed a jealous "god"

well further down the line we get jesus, who tries to bring people back to the light and work towards the goals of the god of light, not once does jesus mention the name "yahweh", and he actively protests the actions which yahweh demands.
Its hard to tell if moloch was the major religious figure for the jews in jesus's time or not, because he and yahweh are hard to tell apart, but whoever he spoke of, he was not fond, and jesus detested the god of the jews.

If the jews had depicted the god of noah, he would have looked quite like pic related.

Not so fast. That way they shrink in population even more of they're DNA spreads, look at Portugal (1/3 of Portuguese have they're DNA) and WE do not give a shit about Israel, almost none of US know that thing of 1/3 of us being descendants of them, look at Poland too, half of them are descendants too

Jesus was a filthy yid, who cares what he spoke of?

jidf approves this post

>>>/reddit/
>>>/jidf/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/

Which one's the Jew?
Seriously, they all look alike to me…

You were supposed to wait until the last minute to start spreading it you dumbasses. Now the media and the twitter cucks are going to pick up on it and start warning people.

Leftists scared a clear joke will trick black hillary voters

that's how little they think of them

c'mon, we're not exactly unknown in . The days of the epic 2007 troll are over.

We should probably stick to memetic psyops, these days.

Nah fam, Jews claim jesus couldnt be one of them because he wasnt of their blood, and jesus is only identified as judean, which is like being identified as american and people assuming youre a hillbilly.

True with the earliest accounts of the light god of noah (noah was not jewish, jews are the tribe of judah), even if mary was 100% kosher she is pretty consistent with the concept of alien abduction and incubation.
Jesus is an ayy lmao, my friend.

Continuation-
The most important thing to do to the descendants is to not let them know about the other ones that make the ((((international Mafia)))), let them be merchants while they indentify themselves with the nation were they have half of the genes, at least like this they do not try to destroy any European ethnicity.
The most important thing is to not let them know who they're are by the other half and forget that, then they can """"" assimilate""""" more or less, depending on the individual himself

Probably some bullshit degree such as (((sociology))) or (((political science)))

Yahweh has been trying to deceive Goyim that he's the true god of the all as a means of harvesting loosh. He's a war deity, just a qliphothic one.

Anyway, from near death experiences and occult knowledge, it seems like the god of the all is one with you, and greets you when you pass away, when your etheric body leaves your physical body. That is the light people report seeing when they die. This true god is described as being pure light and love. As being the prime creator, it is the most powerful consciousness in all of existence. There are two allfathers in Germanic myth; Odin, and the god of the all. This true allfather is described as being everpermitting, and never denying, always observing, and never judging.

user, I am afraid that you too fell for the Jewish memes poisoning and crippling post-secondary education, and that's just not smart.

Continuation

That's why in Israel the gov try to forbid ((((them)))) to inbreed with arabs, they know what I'm saying, they learned it while they migrated throw europe

Literally relativism.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU POSTING THIS SHIT WAS TOO EARLY.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO

I wish I could find all the people who were saying otherwise in the other thread, The thread should still be up. It was filled with CTR-like posts telling everyone to post this shit early. And you idiots fell for it. You deserve to die if you fell those fucks.

Mundane pls

How is that relativism? There might be many gods but THE God is not something you can draw a picture of or is some kind of "man in the sky" that partakes in the affairs of petty mortals. He just "is".

Normalfags aren't even going to read anything other than the headline. The meme has just recieved media attention and if you have been blind to the effect, more people, even if ironically, will spam the meme. Idiots will still fall for it and forget about this headline in 2-3 days.

Thanks liberal kike media!

Text 'faggot' to 31337

If you can't tell that "everything is permissible" is 1:1 to the beliefs of communists/relativists/SJW's/etc., then you're blind or a newfag. That's all there is to it.

But everything IS permissible. That's just how the universe works. Doesn't mean actions or beliefs don't have consequences.

And yet it's not your god that makes those consequences happen. Your god is shit, and there is a reason no one important believes in it.

But ipecac forces you to vomit. If she's trying to imply that Duke's twitter causes vomiting she's fucked it up.

God is absolute and of course he makes it happen. Listen, if you want to believe in lesser gods like Odin that's totally fine, but don't go claiming that he's absolute.

I was literally contemplating suicide until I read those golden words.

Oh, user. I hope you're just playing stupid, because we were talking about the god described in this whole time. Maybe you need to review and this time pay closer attention.

meant for

Woah. JIDF is back in storm. With all the Hilldog shills I ```almost``` missed you guys. Now that Correct The Record ran out of money, I guess it's back to picking you niggers out and flicking y'all like boogers.

I sincerely hope you dont think Odin is the god of gods.

How the fuck would the son of another god (who isnt even the original god) be the greatest god?

I'm guessing you're trolling or you just have shit reading comprehension.

There are many different types of beings.

There are the deities described by mythology, like Tyr, Thor, Yahweh, and so on. These deities are probably pretty similar to regular people, albeit more intelligent and powerful (on the astral plane), and they probably have human souls. Then there are Titans, like Saturn, who are primordial spirits, who've never held a human incarnation. Then there are thoughtforms, and so on, many of which probably aren't deity-level in power, but some can get quite large, like the egregore for Monsanto.

So those are all powerful consciousness/beings, many of whom you'd refer to as gods or deities. However, when someone says "god of the all," the "god" here refers to a being IMMENSELY out of scope compared to the other entities we were talking about.

Do you not have reading comprehension?

Odin, the "Wonderfather," is on the same level as Thor and Tyr.

"Allfather," as in prime creator, is the god of everything. Many Christians are incapable of seeing that this supreme being, the one they seek to worship, is VERY different from the god of the bible, who is on par with Odin. (Odin just isn't a negative entity, like Yahweh is.)

Uh, oh. Someone is starting to sound a little upset! Unlike you, I actually study mythology, and no where in the official myths is Odin not the Most High. "Muh double All Father and the Mostest (lol) High" is a lazy LARPagan invention so neo-paganism can feel relevant, without actually being relevant. And let's go back to this "never judging god" shall we?
Stop it, user. You're killing my sides!

So then who is Borr? Who is Buri?

oh right, odin's father, and odin's father's father
you seem to less study mythology and more conveniently worship germanic fairytale.

The first person who started these fake text-to-vote things was a somethingawful poster and it was intended to hurt the Vote Leave side. I photoshopped it to Vote Remain and posted it all over Holla Forums.

It worked on dozens of Muslims who posted the instructions on the day of the vote.

I'm hoping this doesn't backfire and they make a big media thing about it, because I'll feel guilty.

Where is the rule that fathers have to be more powerful than the son? All of Greek mythology revolved around Sons overthrowing their fathers. The other user is right

Gods that are so barely mentioned in the Eddas that being the father and the father's father is the only objective information about them. Everything else about them is made up, vague, and subjective. Hence why seriously believing one of them is "the" God and worshiping them as such is really just worshiping a form of relativism. And since you're on Holla Forums, I seriously hope you're not going to pretend relativism is not a bad thing.

BLAST THIS MEME EVERYWHERE MONDAY NIGHT

TARGET BLACK TWITTER

I'd laugh my fucking ass off

There was a compilation of tweets/fb posts in a picture, someone must have it

Just listen to this lecture and understand some facts.

Thank you for explaining this to these clowns.

Yeah man I've seen it. I wouldn't feel guilty at all.

You're welcome!

FAST FORWARD TO 21:00
It is there that Manly P Hall states that Odin is not the supreme being. Later he talks about how this allfather is different from Odin.

The Germanic myths have changed throughout time, and some have been corrupted by Christian monks who've sought to record the sagas.

For example, Thor's father is not Odin, but his father is Thrymr.

smaller gods are parts of the absolute that it's possible to communicate with.

There's no point in addressing the universe at large, it's too general.

do you have any idea how stupid that makes you sound?

And the other user brought up relativism in the context of gods, why would any fucking true god give a shit what humans do on earth? If you really studied mythology instead of just the eddas, youd know damn well that this is not a rare concept, its not a jewish invention, and that for most religions, it doesnt matter what you do on earth, so long as you serve your purpose you can join with god. This is most commonly associated with eastern reincarnation, where you may have spent time doing evil things as a spirit on earth, but you are given all the chances you need to prove yourself worthy of the afterlife, thus to a god of these systems, what horrors you commit are not as important as what horrors you prevent, so we have spiritual relativism, where a net positive outcome is more important than anything.

because were talking about gods, you imbecile, when we accept for the sake of argument that gods exist, there must be one supreme progenitor being, of which odin is not, of which no character in greek or norse mythology can claim to be.

leave

Woah… I just checked your ID. I guess that was sarcasm.

You must be some AI or something.
Anyway, as a test that you're not a bot, what's the last name of "Manly P Hall"? Now, what is 2 mIn-us three?

god damn these are so good

Domesticated muzzies are good goys for jews and not true muzzies.

Id rather the muzzie as a wife, at least they can be converted into loyalty anf broken from the savagery, and I would not even need to fug her. Fucking a jew woman justs makes more jews.

And his word is concrete evidence? Lol. Where are the scriptures that make his assertions crystal clear? Where are the scriptures that make his assertions a true statement without needing to add or take away words from the recorded myths? Pro-tip: There aren't any.

Not even christian, just think it's cute.

fuck off

Then again, she looks like a nig muzzie rather than an arab muzzie, so no thanks to both.

Literally christcuck reasoning.

That shit is a fucking beacon for D&C, there are plenty of other anime girls to post that dont cause fucking thread meltdowns

THIS POSTER IS AN AI
Look at and its response
It's also playing both sides:
It even recycled my text by using "reading comprehension." Look at vs

And yet, this "christcuck" reasoning absolutely blew paganism the fuck out, and still does. Paganism is never coming back, because ancient pagans weren't smart enough to put all of their beliefs, reasoning, and practices to paper like the Christians.

JEW D&C Confirmed

Plus I've been arguing with a robot for a little while, with little progress.

Firstly alfather is refrenced in the line of germanic kings and not the eddas.

Secondly, the lline of jesus christ is traced back to the royal line of the jewish tribe of Judah and David

Which is your religion?

Huh. Now that is interesting. I wonder why LARPers would need a bot to argue for them? Probably because they have so few believers that there is no one left to put up any meaningful resistance.

It's a robot. Stop arguing with it.

Are you a robot too? It was mainly on the Christcuck side.

must suck to have a retarded daughter

No, user. I am not a robot.

Prove it, shillbot.

(((CHRISTIAN """REASONING"""")))

Around Jews wipe your shoes

Download blue stacks with talkatone for PC. Set up talkatone with email. When twitter asks for phone number tell it to call the talkatone number instead of SMS.

This is some good salt, I tell you! Too bad for you part of Donald Trump's MAGA is making Christianity politically and culturally relevant again. There is nothing you can do to stop the removal of Jewish subversion from Christianity but kvetch!

The bible does not expressly call the Jews "gods chosen people" IIRC

I'd like to know books/sources to read with your knowledge on this subject matter. I'd like to learn it.

Why would u contemplate suiciide user? That's not very aryan of you.

As if the true white nationalists on Holla Forums needed any more evidence about Trump being a Jewish plant. I can't wait until Trump loses and all of these candy-ass, "muh God Emperor" fakes leave Holla Forums so actual national socialists can take the lead.

Who isn't exhausted, scarred, and often broke as shit and lonely added to the bargain these days?

Why does your God have a name in hebrew?

Why is every (((christkike))) church in europe supporting rapefugess?

Why is anti racism so prevalent in christianity before 1933? (Christians taught niggers to read, abolitionism was rooted in christian churches, christians attacked scientists especially darwin, christianity proclaims world is flat)

Why does christianity proclaim whites are a "Japethite" race decending from eve and adam, a jewish lie stolen from sumerian mythology?

Why does christianity teach that having many children is bad? And cutting off a monks nuts is good?

Why are christian churches noted for pedophilia going as far back as 1400? And much earlier

Why does christianity involve jewish ideas and jewish methods to aeeve the jews at every turn?

Why does christianity make certan that its goal is a apolalyptic jewish cult in the book of revelations?

Why are jews the ones who wrote a book against aryans who want to bw jewish and serve the jews?

You and I both know youre a shitty shill, less than the CTR losers we get here. You have no ground to stand on claiming christianity is originally aryan, thats a ludicrous lie.

I made some OC fam.

I'd be careful with this. In some states the other party needs to be aware you're recording them. They can throw that video out in court because of that. Don't believe me? How many guys have to pay for child support for a kid that doesn't belong to them?

The court system is not fair.

I knew a girl that looked like that in highschool. Her nose wasnt as wide but it was more kikish. Also she didnt have a unibrow.
I first saw she was Jewish because she had a gold star of david pendent.
One day I saw her and she wasnt wearing her pendent and we made small talk.
So I asked her:
"so are you Jewish?"
"why do you ask?!" the kikess said neurotically
"because I saw you wearing a star of david one class"
"Oh yeah, I stopped wearing it" she said
"why?" I asked
"Because I did a presentation in my history class about my grandparents expirience in the holocaust. After the presentation, one boy walked up to me pointed at my necklace and said 'hey is that your Jew gold?' and then a girl walked up to me and told me that the holocaust was made up by the goverment"
"Wow!" I said
"Yeah…" she said
"I want to meet these kids! no one I know thinks that!" I said

She was kinda hot in that ugly way. She had a nice tits and ass inb4 muh dik. Sometimes it makes me want to date a Jewess with a zionist father just so I can be that dirty shegetz fucking his daughter. Does that make me a nigger?

Its a ludicrous lie to paint the actions of early Christians as "anti-racist." White man's burden you cock

Keep going, user. You're so mad that your double spacing has double spacing! I can just hear your flabby fingers mashing the keyboard as hard as they can in frustration.

heh

Guy, I'm agreeing with your posts 100%. Posting an anime girl meme has no bearing on my spiritual beliefs. I simply admire it because it represents an innocent person with a sincere, albeit misguided, desire for divinity.

How am I LARPing? I don't even adhere to any religion. Posting this doesn't benefit me or my beliefs, I'm just saying how it is.

Weren't you just arguing in favor of paganism? Now you are bashing it? Maybe you're the robot.

Closest thing would be the ancient Vedic religion.

Yes it does. You're a Liar.

Took two minutes in google.
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Jews-As-God~s-Chosen-People

Jews own and posess all the goyim and are chosen by yahweh jewish god.

Jews are chosen by god and whatever they do is """righteous""".

Jews and israel are the decendants of jacob chosen by yahweh to unite the world and defeat the "fallen angels" (jewish perversion of aryan gods)

(((CHRISTIANITY)))

(((CHRISTIANITY)))

(((CHRISTIANITY)))

Fuck you all. I'm still going to worship Ishtar instead of some kike virgin.

It's actually hard to get an accurate picture of either Germanic paganism or actual astral science. This is because there are many contradictory sources of occult information, and the best way to understand parts of your pagan past is to channel spirits (because the eddas have been corrupted by Christian scribes), which isn't reliable. For example, any person who channels a random spirit may, in fact, be accidentally channeling an unrelated one who wants to deceive you. That makes YouTube channels like ThuleProductions very unreliable, as he's clearly being deceived by negative entities. He even admitted to summoning some negative entities through Satanism in his past, and he thinks he's gotten rid of them by now.

I advise getting knowledge from people who have actually done self-experimentation, and perhaps are experiences occultists. People like Bear Heart seem trustworthy and have lots of knowledge (if you can stand the ranting), and authors like Robert Bruce have been very helpful. Terrence McKenna is good too. Stay away from gnostic texts, like Montalk.

Check out these two threads on fringechan:
fringechan.org/fringe/res/9456.html
fringechan.org/fringe/res/2857.html

Or at least, that's my advice. Everyone in the occult seems to have a different opinion.

The fake text xxx for Hillary was a stupid move and I was against it from the very beginning.

It was ultimately harmful, so it was stupid.
The memes about Hill's draft was the right way to do it.

Oh, so NOW they're mad about vote manipulation. Tough luck, cucks.

Even stuff that Bear Heart says doesn't seem entirely plausible, so one must read different sources and try to make their own formulations, sadly.

You don't get it do you. None can live and your a Race mixer. Eat a gun.

So who is gonna show up in court to represent 'Anonymous'?

The thing about pagan/eastern religions is they're based on what you actually see and experience, not what you believe. I actually have a goddess watching me from quite afar through my window at the moment. I know she's there, and it's a comforting presence. A particular conjunction of Venus and a thin sliver of Luna often gives me this feeling, like that's when she's closer to this world and me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
This is what happens when you get your education from watching Family Guy.

He choose them because they literally cannot stop fucking up and broke all his commandments to illustrate that man is fallen.
Also

Lucky bastard. Usually I'm the one staring into the window to look at chicks.

The God of Muh Dik

kek

Don't want to derail, but Who's watching the World Series?
The Bread And Circus is damn good Tonight, and all these clinton fuckups are the icing on the cake

Have a this.

Reminder that Jesus called them out on their Bullshit in his edgy phase, and revealed that they are the Synagogue of Satan

I actually have the 90 day guide to astral projection and astral dynamics by Robert Bruce. I was always worried about not getting back into my body lol. Few other books on akashic records.

Thank you for advice. It is a bummer there is no good source. Like everything in life, you will never know what the real truth is for certain. What a bummer…

Early christians burn and destroy all aryan knowlege, learning, art, aatronomy, try to unite roman slave races under the jews to stop the romans (white men) and attack aryan racialism in the name of jewish morality wherever they go

Not mad at all. Im just getting warmed up. Trolling shills is what we do.

"Go forth and multiply" is for the jews. Two minutes of google

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
LARPagans, everybody!

And yet these people still believe that six million jews were gassed during WW2.

Adam and Eve weren't Jews you stupid fuck. Go forth and multiply is for all of humanity.

Exactly. That's why it's so difficult to get anything done. And those who do have real information don't want to divulge it, because muh powerzz.

My biggest problem in higher realms is I get forced back into my body at the end, often with the cattle prod of horrifying terror and imagery. Trust me, you're coming back whether you like it or not.

Ofcourse we all are, but do you not think ur ancestors went through tougher times fighting worse odds? The battle is only just beginning if not for yourself do it at least in honor of those who cultivated your blood line. You have the benefit of fighting for your race, my race ( which isnt really even a race tbqh fam) is far gone and now I only fight to see the demise of the jew.

t.Turko-Kurdish-Iraqi fag

Whether you're pagan or Christian, evocation is a hard business.

Sure thing, bro.
Paganism - The religion for people who love to say "I can't."

What are you, a chicken? Sure summoning spirits and messing around on the higher planes is dangerous. So fucking what? Driving a car is dangerous, coming here is hella dangerous, we're all dead men if Hillary gets in… do you feel lucky, punk? Maybe you should stop being such a chickenshit faggot and be willing to take your lumps if you get the wool pulled over your eyes. The only people who get as lost as the worst case scenarios didn't wind up that way by accident. So. What are you so afraid of?

You should be worrying about getting out of your body.

What's t3n m-inus three, you stupid robot?

S3ven. Now can you stop being retarded and help Donald Trump make America great again?

Okay, good. I'd be scared if AI had gotten advanced enough to the point where it can make virtual deductions and reasonings on that level.

Don't just take my word for it, look up The Necklace of the Brisings.
Freyja goes to a bunch of dwarves in the middle of the night and sees they have a pretty necklace, but they refuse to sell it to her. They instead tell her she has to spend a night with each of them for it, which she agrees to. Loki had followed her in the night and goes to tell Odin that the woman he loves is doing the nasty with a bunch of what they believe to be completely disgusting maggot-people that crawled out of Ymir's rotting carcass. Instead of doing anything about it Odin decided to take the necklace and tells Freyja to go make war on Midgard to atone, while he just sits there in impotent cuck rage.

The sagas aren't reliable. Freyja is the wife of Freyr. Their real names are Ing and Inga. Anyway, I'm not sure if they're really brother and sister.

Sucked, I was so close too

literal federal felony and you'll have the fbi fuck your ass

You need to talk to Russian and Eastern European bros. Those public 'blackhat' forums are poo in the loo's and Albanians trying to make $5 a day.

You'll be swimming in pussy in the afterlife. Have patience. It's even more vivid there.

Some good advice: if you meet any entity telling you "you can't go into heaven/Valhalla/whatever, you need to go to Hell first," run away or kill the fucking thing. It's trying to enslave you. Hell as a place of torture does not exist in the astral plane, because you can die again in the afterlife.

I rest my case. He's a Pathological Liar and a shitty, emotionally unstable autistic liar.

Finally, a jewish book of jewish myths talks about jews having decdnt all the way to adam and eve. It also teaches that we aryans are children of the devil (nokish/samael) and that we are inheritly evil. Other races are just children of fallen angels with men.

None of these posters are pagans. Theyre most likely the smug anime liar whos a a shit troll

Hes just wanting to subvert the native board culture and bullprep for the jewish directed, christian "alt"right + jewish zionist/ vs muslim religious war.

I just want to know, can I play Super Mario Brothers 3 in the afterlife? What if I don't want things to be more vivid, what if I want them to be just a little bit, you know, better? More free and expressive and fun. Also is there a Hong Kong in Heaven? I really would like to spend 6 months in an exotic locale and visit exotic whorehouses.

Good advice on the Hell thing though. There are people who can make Hell into a playground just through sheer magnetism of presence, but it's never good to risk a soul until you've dipped a toe.

Thanks user. Do you think God considers Astral Projection "cheating" in a way?

Check out and how that user thinks conflict should be handled by just rushing into it, then consider this bit of wisdom of "The Art of War":

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

Even ancient chinks were smarter than the pagans. Another lovely story of top-tier role modeling is when Thor loses his magical equipment to the giants and becomes incapable of slaying them. Thor has to cross dress and gay marry a giant to get them back. "B-b-b-ut he kills them all in the end!" cries the pagan. Point is, Thor isn't actually that strong to begin with. He's a nobody without his magical crutches. Or how about The Death of Baldr? A god that was killed by a freaking flower! Baldr was also the god of light and truth, so maybe that's why LARPagans can't wrap their heads around how silly their religion is. Because their religion literally teaches them that truth and light is dead!

That's the actual point of experiments.

You're splitting the thinnest hairs on a bald man's head trying to do this Chaim.

Pretty sure you can literally be Mario or do whatever you want for that matter, if you can imagine it.

Which god? The Absolute doesn't give a shit, but if you mean the christian god, well who knows. The bible doesn't teach about real spiritual practice like that.

Oh great, it's one of these "European civilization excludes those North European snow nigger barbarians" posters.

Lol, you are absolutely retarded.

I hope you realise how fucking stupid you sound right now.

Oh, ok.

And yet newfags kvetched like the outsider jews they are when their threads about doing this got saged and they were called retarded.

DO NOT DO OPS ON THIS BOARD
IT IS STRONGLY MONITORED

Pure fucking cancer.

What the fuck do they think they can even do about it?
Did these faggots forget that the FBI is investigating their chosen presidential candidate?
The fuck are they gonna do to us?

Goblins?

He says, while posting a picture of a pagan who has publicly declared his support for Islam.
We must not be reading the same Bible.

That's not true at all. I care for the science of what's really going on. The Norse pantheon exists alongside other ones; to think that we worship the only true gods is folly.
Odin, Thor, Tyr, etc., exist, but so does the god of the all. You can honor the Norse gods as well as worship the god of the all (to do this, simply live up to your truest potential).

What is Jew-y about me?

It's not my fault you lack a sense faculty that most humans are born with.

Well I guess I'm just not as cowed as you.

omacl.org/DanishHistory/book1.html
Saxo Grammaticus
Gesta Danorum
'At this time there was one Odin, who was credited over all Europe with the honour, which was false, of godhead, but used more continually to sojourn at Upsala; and in this spot, either from the sloth of the inhabitants or from its own pleasantness, he vouchsafed to dwell with somewhat especial constancy. The kings of the North, desiring more zealously to worship his deity, embounded his likeness in a golden image; and this statue, which betokened their homage, they transmitted with much show of worship to Byzantium, fettering even the effigied arms with a serried mass of bracelets. Odin was overjoyed at such notoriety, and greeted warmly the devotion of the senders. But his queen Frigga, desiring to go forth more beautified, called smiths, and had the gold stripped from the statue. Odin hanged them, and mounted the statue upon a pedestal, which by the marvellous skill of his art he made to speak when a mortal touched it. But still Frigga preferred the splendour of her own apparel to the divine honours of her husband, and submitted herself to the embraces of one of her servants; and it was by this man's device she broke down the image, and turned to the service of her private wantonness that gold which had been devoted to public idolatry. Little thought she of practicing unchastity, that she might the easier satisfy her greed, this woman so unworthy to be the consort of a god; but what should I here add, save that such a godhead was worthy of such a wife? So great was the error that of old befooled the minds of men. Thus Odin, wounded by the double trespass of his wife, resented the outrage to his image as keenly as that to his bed; and, ruffled by these two stinging dishonours, took to an exile overflowing with noble shame, imagining so to wipe off the slur of his ignominy.

When he had retired, one Mit-othin, who was famous for his juggling tricks, was likewise quickened, as though by inspiration from on high, to seize the opportunity of feigning to be a god; and, wrapping the minds of the barbarians in fresh darkness, he led them by the renown of his jugglings to pay holy observance to his name. He said that the wrath of the gods could never be appeased nor the outrage to their deity expiated by mixed and indiscriminate sacrifices, and therefore forbade that prayers for this end should be put up without distinction, appointing to each of those above his especial drink-offering. But when Odin was returning, he cast away all help of jugglings, went to Finland to hide himself, and was there attacked and slain by the inhabitants. Even in his death his abominations were made manifest, for those who came nigh his barrow were cut off by a kind of sudden death; and after his end, he spread such pestilence that he seemed almost to leave a filthier record in his death than in his life: it was as though he would extort from the guilty a punishment for his slaughter. The inhabitants, being in this trouble, took the body out of the mound, beheaded it, and impaled it through the breast with a sharp stake; and herein that people found relief.

The death of Odin's wife revived the ancient splendour of his name, and seemed to wipe out the disgrace upon his deity; so, returning from exile, he forced all those, who had used his absence to assume the honours of divine rank, to resign them as usurped; and the gangs of sorcerers that had arisen he scattered like a darkness before the advancing glory of his godhead. And he forced them by his power not only to lay down their divinity, but further to quit the country, deeming that they, who tried to foist themselves so iniquitously into the skies, ought to be outcasts from the earth.'

I'm not sure if electronics work in the afterlife. Many machines seem not to work in the astral real-time, but I'm not sure about the actual astral planes. I hear that the internet was developed on the astral plane before it was made here, so maybe.
I've actually been thinking about this a lot, because I love programming and computers, so it'd be a shame to leave that behind when I die.

The god of the all is the least judgemental thing ever. He is pure love, and probably thinks it's a good thing, as it will help you live up to a higher potential.

Hell is forever!

I kept saying not to fire this shit to early. We should have done the push either the 7th or the 8th

Now you get to know the feel of being called a jew/shill/robot for no good reason.

Sorry, when I say "he," I don't meant to imply that god has a gender. I guess I should say "it," but I personally find that word insulting. I'm sure that the god of the all could care less, though.

"Hell is eternal! Worship me lest you go there!
t. Yahweh

Forever. It's Hell.

Hell is forever!

Anti-Christian!

Nothing is forever not even nothing.

"Muh corrupted scribes. Muh I don't even believe my own books tell the truth. You just have to "feel" out what is right by channeling the spirits. This totally isn't a form of the civilization-ending cancer known as Relativism."
=^)

blow your brains out, mane.

Hell is forever!

The thing is, you're probably not even seeing what you can see. Let's perform a little experiment. I want you to close your eyes for ten seconds and then tell me what you saw.

I see power.

How about you stop acting like a cryptic, pseudo-intellectual faggot who heavily over-estimates his own intelligence?

You aren't clever or profound, you're just pretentious.

Nope. I've just seen weird shit so I believe weird shit. I think on the balance the stuff I see and do is probably real, so I don't look at dreams as things that are fake - they're absolutely real and true. Just real and true in a different way than most of the things I'm used to. The more you pay attention to these experiences, and value them, the more you learn from them.

After studying their books and then seeing how pagans respond to arguments, I now know why witches and sorcerers were put to death in the Old Testament. Not because they were actually practicing magic, because they were frauds who made a living by deceiving people into worshiping them, not whatever gods they were peddling, and were so void of honesty that they almost never admitted to being frauds no matter what truth was shown to them. Witches and sorcerers were like a proto-prototype of the modern media. There is no new thing under the sun.

because there's no such thing as a fake christian pastor out for cash and kid diddling, amirite? Paganism is superior to christianity for theological reasons, not because you can't endlessly finger point between them.

The Bible preaches against false teachers too. Try again, you dirty heathen.

why would worshipping fake gods be superior to worshipping the real god?

Reality is a dubious category. There's not some magical thing out there that definitely is reality. Reality is changed by human action, all the time, so what we project into the universe changes it. Paganism is about taking an active, planned role in that projection. It's the difference between laying out in the elements or building a tent. All gods are created gods, so let's be goddamn smart about what gods we create and what we want from them. A tent isn't not real because a human built it. The same with a god.

You tell me, you worship a jewish egregore after all.

you're batshit insane dude

Imagine a world such that niggers, like yourselves, were capable of staying focused on a single topic for something less metaphysically important but infinitely more useful for fixing our God-damned country.

yeah yeah, what user hasn't heard that one before? Usually we get called insane about whatever it is we're redpilled about, and due to my personal history I'm unusually redpilled about religion. I studied theology in Uni because I've had too many weird religious experiences to be left unwanting of answers. And a bunch of bluepilled fags tell me I'm crazy. Holla Forums in a nutshell

We need to throw up flack on this until Monday. We want to keep this as quiet as possible until we re-launch, and what better to accomplish than then have a fruitless theological argument? Bro do you even psyop? you do

The Christian faith is particularly interesting for the reason that at the most basic level, you can almost put it in this sort of perspective and not be entirely accurate.

God creates the world, and everything within it, and deems it to be good. So good, in fact, that he creates a figure in his own image to enjoy the world. Unlike God, this being is not omniscient, not omnipresent. This newly crafted Man can be surprised. He can be shown new things. He can create new things. But for God, creating anything is merely shaping it. For he has always been, and always will be. He always knows what he is doing, and has done, and will do. So when he creates Man, and creates Woman, he does so already knowing what will occur. And he is saddened by this, because he knows that this is simply the nature of things. For Man was made in the image of God, but is not God. So Man will constantly strive to become like God. Man will build the Tower of Babel. Man does not know all, and so will constantly seek out new information. Sometimes Man will come closer to the truth, in the pursuit of science and reason. Other times, he will be diverted away by false idols and incomplete pieces.

Mankind consistently defies him. Even the Jewish people, who has personally taken as his chosen people, consistently defy him. If you read the Old Testament, it truly comes off as a repetition of this: God tells Jews to do something, they refuse to do it, they get fucked over by their enemies, they come clambering back to God, he tells them how to fix it, they do what he says, things get better for a while. Rinse and repeat over and over. Yet the Jews never change. So God incarnates into flesh on Earth, and behold a child is born. As a man, he goes through life and death, as a sacrificial lamb for the salvation of mankind. And so humanity is offered a redemption from their sinful nature. Yet still the people deny him. And he knows that this is the case. Indeed, he knows that a day will eventually come when his followers will be gone from the world entirely. And in those days, the end will finally come upon the world. For those who took up their own cross to follow him, there will await a new heaven and new earth. And as for the rest, they will end in the lake of fire. God knows this. Yet if he were to act to change this, it would mean stripping man of his free will. So he permits it, and permits the choices to be made. And he weeps over this. Because in this case, having ultimate power means having no power.

God loves us completely. A pure, perfect love that is impossible to sully, no matter what sins we commit. And it is for that reason which suffering exists. Because if God was to direct us in everything, there would be no joy. There would only be a pre-programmed existence, no different from an AI programmed into a video game. But because we feel pain and hurt, and because we are imperfect, we can grow and become better. In offering ourselves up completely to God, we can find salvation, and enter into the world with no pain and tears. But we have to make that choice for ourselves.

Alan Watts has a Buddhist theory that's very similar to the one you laid out here. The basic problem God faces is boredom. Since God can create, plan, and do anything it wants, it eventually becomes bored with complex toys of its own creation and finds itself at a loss for what next to do. So God does the unthinkable, and asks himself for a surprise.

And that's how we ended up in these rooms sitting in front of our computers talking about this.

If anyone doesn't believe in the occult at this point after the revelations of the "8 Godesses" in Worst Korea, then I don't know what will convince you. Whether you believe it or not, there are powerful forces that humans can get in touch with to shape reality.

If that's the deal then.

But such detestable heresy deserves to be purified with fire.

The American education system.

One idiot can get all the way up to a Ph D because the professors hands them all the answers, and one genius can completely fail because the professors doesn't teach right or with the work.

Professors go from 1 to 100 rapidly on the scale of basically handing you the degree, to complete inexcusable trickery. It's never near the middle.

I know that feel bro. Boned a few. Something about them. Despite their hateful anal retentive shrewd will to power….

I go everywhere in my student coat, now and then slap someone on the back, and say: siamo contenti? son dio, ho fatto questa caricatura … ["Is everything OK? I am God, this farce is my creation."]

Tomorrow my son Umberto is coming here with lovely Margherita, but I'll receive her as well only in shirtsleeves.

The rest is for Frau Cosima … Ariadne … From time to time we practice magic …

I've had Caiphas put in chains; I too was crucified last year in a long, drawn-out way by German doctors. Wilhelm, Bismarck and all anti-Semites done away with!

You may make any use of this letter which will not lower me in the esteem of the people of Basel. —

jewish pussy is your enemy made your slave
burn down washington dc

Does a set of all sets contain itself?

Christians believe that god is all powerful and absolutely just. Yet they believe this same god would condemn morally good people, people who who come to a rational choice not to believe in a 2000yr old book, people who never had a chance to hear of Christ, people who barely managed to get by in this hellish world and had no time for religion, people who were born in predominantly muslim(or other non-christian) communities and had little contact with christians and therefore no reason to believe in Christ, people who experienced evil at the hands of christians and therefore turned away from christianity. He would condemn these people to eternal and unbearable suffering? ETERNAL SUFFERING? Is that not madness? Imagine making your dog immortal and torturing him for eternity just because he chewed your favorite shoes. Humans are not infallible and a just god would understand this.

That is interesting what you wrote. But how can this god be so loving when in the moment of creation he already sees the destiny of every man, and sees every man that falls away from god and WHY they do, and yet he punishes them regardless. He punishes them for inevitability. And yet it was all his fault in the first place. He would be punishing people for his own sins.

What is there to talk about? You "niggers" blew your wad too early. At least we got some interesting albeit unrelated discussion out of it.

Yes.

Because you are liberal by default on a college campus
Unless you actively go against it you end up liberal by default and often times you end up an sjw of some form

Intelligence has never determined you're susceptibility to group think and want for acceptance

Imagine if you had never stumbled onto 4chan and only had a vague idea of the site
Where would you be right now?
I know I would probably be this stupid

If so, then awesome.

Not at all. Even God is surprised at man eating of the forbidden fruit. Also, God initially can't find Adam in the Garden after eating the fruit, and God has to inquire his location before judging Adam and Eve's terrible mistake.
Now, the Bible does mention God having all sorts of power, but a key to understanding questionable scripture is understanding how it 'uses' words and phrases, a.k.a. context, instead of always using the literal definition of words. This is how un/less-subverted Christians know things like "Thou shalt not kill" is really "Thou shalt not murder." Because that commandment always describes the unjustified slaying of people, which is murder, whenever that commandment is expounded. Having said all that, it's accurate to say that God's "infinite" knowledge is rooted in His ability to always know what to do in a particular situation, which is also know as judgement. He doesn't know everything that will ever happen. Yes, He can predict the future. But no where in the Bible does it describe predicting the future being the same as knowing literally everything everywhere.

This is correct, however. It's why God can't just magic away Satan. Because like Adam, Satan is hiding himself from God by using humans as a shield. Satan will never reveal his true form and expose himself to God's wrath and judgement until the End Times.

It's called "psychology" mixed with "hating the truth", user. And there is nothing magical about it. It being magical in any way is also a lie.

user please, the bible doesnt say jews are gods chosen, the torah does, the bible (as in, new testament) explicitly states they have been stripped of this honor and the followers of christ are the new chosen.

Additionally, christians arent the cause of the fall, thats some elementary school thinking there. The fall resulted from a great many factors, no honest historian would tell you christianity was the cause.

If god is surprised at anything then he is not Absolute and omnipotent.

Want some entertainment, just go to a convention for ph.D.'s. All you'll see is a bunch of aspies stuck in their own thoughts bumping into each other all night.

Disingenuous butthurt critique to say the least.

The mexicans have their own transport. If you don't enforce the border, yes that many can come over in one week.

Yep, you're a jew.

Of course you stopped reading. Because the truth is wicked to you.

Ignores my argument, and basic logic.

So user, how's college going for you?

You're cute. You do belong here. You're just regular wrong because you're still bluepilled about religion.

The issue with what you suggest, at least from the Christian perspective, is that a surprise is basically impossible for God no matter what. I mean sure, you can argue that it is possible for God to create something that operates outside of his own rules. But he'll have always know that he will do so, and always know what comes after. The nature of God is one that goes beyond the boundaries and understanding of man. Simply put, when God feels something, it is a perfect feeling. Hence the concept of his perfect love, his perfect sacrifice, the perfect bliss he can provide. To feel perfect boredom, though. What would that entail?

We feel bored when we have nothing to do, and we seek out what interests us. What we are passionate about is the things that we love and hate. Seeing as God is ultimate love, he cannot be classified as hating, which leaves us with the aspect of love alone. What God feels is a perfect love for us. So in that regard, that we exist is the conclusion to his perfect boredom. Alternatively, you can consider a perfect boredom to be one that cannot be countered even by a perfect love. In which case, one would have to conclude that God is always bored, and this boredom cannot be satiated.

To return to the point, the main flaw in the reasoning given is that it assume as an experimental God. Yet the God described by Christianity is all-knowing, all-present, all-powerful. He is not creating things to satisfy himself. He is creating things simply out of love and passion. It's certainly a difficult thing to grasp, seeing as we as humans cannot feel such passion. After all, no matter how much you love something, biology and life events will always get in the way. You can be a man who loves writing more than anything, pouring out thousands of words of text. But you will eventually get hungry. You will feel arousal as your thoughts wander. You will feel thirst and begin to grow tired. Your body will ache, your muscles demand additional motion. Others will come to you and interact with you, with the alternative, complete separation from human contact, being even worse for your own mental state. It's no coincidence that a lot of people who were great artists, composers, and the like have reached an early end. When we model our creator and become creators, we pour out our finite life into our newly minted world. Within this universe, energy is conserved. So if we try to put it somewhere else, we must naturally take it from ourselves. I admit, I'm waxing a bit poetic here and taking some rather long strides in logic, but you have to admit that it at least sounds cool.

God cannot surprise himself. But what he can do is craft a world where surprises exist, and where others can enjoy them. The ultimate expression of love and sacrifice, the giving of something that one cannot have for himself to another.

Let's begin with a bit of psychology. Did you know that all humans lie? It's not just a phrase, but an aspect of mental development. When a child grows, there is a point in time where he begins to do so. If it is inevitable, then should we punish a child for lying? Of course. The punishment doesn't need to be harsh, of course, but you do need to do so. Otherwise they will continue to do so. Pain and ill feelings are required for a learning experience. It's the same reason a child born without the ability to feel pain will do things like breaking their own arm on complete accident. They simply do not understand.

Perhaps you should do research on what happens to humans born without a sense of touch or pain to understand just how very important these factors are to our well being. Without them, we cannot survive. Yet if we were to live in a world where everything was to be closeted off, we could not have fun. If you are terrified of breaking something, you can never go on an obstacle course, or go sky diving, or even go for a bit of reckless driving down the road. And at the greater, metaphysical level, the same applies to the necessity of punishment.

God is the root of everything. But he is not the direct cause. It is not his fault that we sin. It is our fault that we sin. The logic you suggest is essentially the same as saying that it's not your fault for shooting a man, it's the fault of the gun-store for selling you a fire arm. Rather than accepting personal responsibility, the idea is given that a higher power must be to blame. God gives man a way to salvation. Man may freely choose to accept or deny this. Essentially, the error of what you suggest is the concept of destiny. There is no such thing as destiny, because it implies that such things can be predicted. God knows what will happen because he knows all. But he has no preordained it. He has simply crafted a world that operates under certain laws, and given humanity the ability to alter its course. He has already seen where that path will end. But it is still one we made for ourselves.

(Cont)

You are correct about context, more so than I think most people are comfortable with detailing. However, you are fully incorrect in detailing God as having been surprised by Man eating the fruit, as there is no part in scripture which details this. There is the aspect of him calling for Adam, yes. But this is not a matter of God being unable to locate Adam, this is a matter of God asking for Adam to come. In the same vein, God does not choose to leave Satan in the world because he is unable to, but simply because it is a necessity. Satan, as the tempting force in the world, is as necessary as gravity and electromagnetism to make the world turn.

I would hardly classify myself as a religious scholar. I never took any formal classes on the subject, at the very least. But the omniscient, all-powerful, eternal, omnipresent natures of God have been held as aspects to the Christian faith for centuries and defend by countless scholars far more learned than you or I, with very good reason. Hence why I am not arguing that God is all of these things - that sort of scriptural interpretation is out of my realm of expertise. My focus is merely instead on what the existence of such a God means.

Its a set of shills using (((christianity))) to split Holla Forums and atttack the native board culture and get us ready to fight islam for the jews.

Notice they never engag your real argument, leave and then try to troll you personally. when that doesnt work then lie and pull shit out of their ass.

its just a set of kikes shilling for kiketianity.

just delete the fucking thread and get them sent back to /(((christian)))/

It shows.

I guess I fundamentally agree with you about why we disagree. I believe in an experimental God. A God who is like us, in the sense that we are confused, and uncertain, and anxious, and hopeful. And in a way we should agree on this because a God who made us in his image should be identical to a God we made in our own image. I think confusion and uncertainty and otherness and unknowing are a part of love. It's impossible to love a person when you know what they'll do no matter what you do.

Is this real!? Is the way paved for my performance of the Invocation of Tzeentch for Trump, then?

ricky vaughn

It wasn't like this before you realize. There was a time when even 8/b/ could support political and religious discussion interspersed in the shit posting without much difficulty. It was a few months after Holla Forums broke off that things really started a downward spiral. Things that transpired were pinned on other boards. The existence of Holla Forums did nothing to help the matter. I can't say I really like it. I enjoyed arguing with communists, anarchists, whoever else was floating around. Except now they've formed up a hugbox for themselves, and this place in turn has segregated itself off, so it's only the right arguing with itself. In a way, it's educational as to why we need dichotomy in the world. When everyone agrees on one thing, human nature leads us to finding new semantics to argue about, as everyone attempts to be the one true Scotsman. Without conflict and division, we can never have peace.

I worry about what happens after the election. For now, we have a common enemy in Clinton, and a common goal of getting Trump elected. But once he's been inaugurated, how long until the snake eats its own tail?

Our disagreement, then, stems primarily from a lacking in the English language. Within the Greek tongue, for example, there is not merely one word for love but several, each with a different meaning and context. You are completely right in describing a human love. Yet there is a very specific word for the love God has for us, and it is a pure and perfect thing. No matter what we do, no matter how far we stray, God always loves us. And while we are made in the image of God, we are not him. That said, I fully understand you. After all, creator gods of a more experimental kind can be seen in myths and legends across the world, from Asia to Africa to Europe to the Americas. It is the nature of man to see ourselves in things, and to give them human qualities.

I did use the specific adjective formal for a reason. To put it bluntly, the mistake you made, as pointed out somewhat gracelessly by , is a rather glaring one. You don't have much room to speak.

You're a schizophrenic retard

I'm straight out of the Bible, poser. There are no contradictions in it, which is what your belief inevitably ends in. God describes people like you as vain babblers, and lo, God's word is true.

Ok you actually made me reply.

Firstly it has never been like this, Holla Forums in 13-15 was always a pagan nationalist forum, with little or no christians at all. Christians have always and will always be a tool of jews like you and the jidf that has continuously tried to use a minority and fringe opinion to attack and subvert the board culture as a whole.

Second, youre a shitty shill. You cant even remember how you were subverting the pols board culture just a few posts ago, and since youre not acknowledging it, youre pushing an agenda. That most likely is exactly the same as the christians attacking the pagan and kekite nature of pol.

/christian/ and /christ/ are the fucking most pozzed boards on Holla Forums and have defended the whites taking in rapefugees and jews as gods chosen people at least three times a month in their threads.

Lastly, actual christian identists or othodox christkikes have never been affiliated with pol at all. Back in 2014 when we first moved here they were nonexistent. /(((christian)))/ is entirely a creation of the jews here to create a pol that can be controled. Which is fighting against nature. A typical trait of jews is to fight nature itself, as you believe its a product of """fallen angels"""

And lastly, we we have no common enemy, /christian/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums are all run by the same fucking people, even the Holla Forums BO is a paki shitskin with ties to anti-fa and the owner of 4cuck and 8cuck is a freemason

You are our common enemy, you christians who devide us against a alien religion that is not originally native Holla Forums at all and came from you jews, and use it against us. to devide us and take over Holla Forumss larger pagan and kekite culture

We Praise Kek, not Yashuha the son of Yahweh, here at Holla Forums.

Since God is infinitely more powerful/loving/wise (inhumanly so) than we are, his creative process is going to be different from ours.

This is the most autistic thing ive seen all week, how new to Holla Forums are you?

Jewish chicks are crazy asswhores willing to do anything sexual, unfortunately this is just how they put their claws in you to suck out your money and age into a fat ugly nosy hagfish.

And yet the Bible clearly speaks in direct contradiction to what you are claiming. If I did not have a basis for my beliefs, user, I would not be professing them. And I have come across no contradictions. Instead, it is you who are making a separate claim entirely from centuries of theological tradition.

I can't speak much on what has been transpiring on 4chan, so I'll focus on what I can speak firmly about, and that is the time period from September 2014 onwards, here on Holla Forums. And I can say for a fact that what you're saying is completely inaccurate. Nationalist? Yes. Pagan? To some degree. But the number of Christian posters has always been sizeable.
I have subverted nothing. Point one - There is not a pagan or kekite nature to Holla Forums, there is a white nationalist nature to Holla Forums. Religion has always been a subject of debate and your attempt at historical revisionism will always fall on death ears to those who have been attentive. Point two - it's called Holla Forums, not pol. Your newness is showing.
There are some people with those beliefs, yes. They do not represent the voice of all others. If you actually pay attention to those threads, you'd noticed that the boards tend to be quite divisive, and with a good reason.
I agree with you on one point - /christian/ was a mistake, just as Holla Forums and every other containment board have been. We were better off when everyone had to put up with hating each other. The result of the divide has been people like you who fail to accurately remember history.
We do have a common enemy, one that you have mentioned plenty of time. Judaism is our common enemy, along with the manipulated puppets. Clinton being the foremost at this particular moment, though ones like the Rothschilds are of course the greater threat. And what sits at the root of this? I will tell you this - your understanding of Christianity and Judaism is lacking. For while the ancient Israelities worshiped the same God as Christians do, the modern Judaic tradition has abandoned him in favor of their own false idols. They are a puppet of the devil, the synagogue of Satan, and the foremost among the enemies to God.
You just claimed we have no common enemy, so what is it? Don't contradict yourself. Pagan culture? Perhaps. Kekite culture? An invention less than a year in age. You would have to be incredibly new to assume otherwise.
I do not worship false idols. I worship the God of my people, who led the people of Europe to conquest and rulership over the world, who brought my ancestors to the Americas to found a new and more perfect nation. And I will continue to do so regardless of what children such as yourself preach on the internet.

one can only be a jew if he's circumcised.

before that they fell for the communist jew and the scamming cunt, what else is new.

Now that Ive finally got you to engage I can kick your ass more easily.

No it has never been sizeable nor have I ever seen any christians before late 15, and Ive been here since fucking 2010 on /new/. There were never any christians.

'You're a pathological liar. Point one. Kekism is Holla Forums and has been for over a year now, mainly coming to a head along with the increase in meme magicks power and in keks power in general rising in the spring of this year and gaining stregnth as we speak.

Secondly, we have never had a major subject of debate of religion as you are attempting to subvert pol's native pagan and kekite philosphy. Secondly I revesion nothing, all of that is easily googled. kike.

No, /CHRISTIAN/ IS AN ANTI-RACIST BOARD. THEY STATE IT SEVERAL TIMES. sINCE YOU ARE A JEW AND DO NOT BROWSE IT, YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT

Nobody of /christian/ or Holla Forums were ever apart of pol, you lying filthy shill. Leftypol has always been a jidf subverssion plot, like the one you are making now. And there were NEVER ANY FUCKING CHRISTIANS ON Holla Forums BEFORE LATE 2015

NO, WE HAVE NO COMMON ENEMY. SHILLS LIKE YOURSELF INVENTING AND THEN USING CHRISTIANS TO DEVIDE AND ATTACK THE NATIVE BOARD CULTURE ARE OUR ENEMY AND DO THE VERY WORK OF THE JEWS (whom you name as an enemy, but you work for!)

Again, a pathological liar, A few posts ago you were talking about how the jewish god is not the christian one, then you are an athiest, then you are a christian fighting to unite /pol and leftypol your lies only suit the immediate moment and not the ability to handle facts and reason.

You double back on yourself in your own post, in the same fucking post, triping over your own lies, trying to 'wax righteous' and pull the audience in further into your we wuz christkikes lie. Holla Forums has been a reflection of the broader pagan nature of nationalist organizations since its inception. We use pagan symbols, pagan names, pagan ideas and philosophers (the swastica is not a christian symbol, a very ancient aryan pagan one for instance, the SS runes, the white nationalist celtic cross (not the christian version).

Again, waxing righteous youre either a Diagnosed Cluster B personality disorder or a professional shill. I lean toward the latter as you have exclient grammar/spelling/punctuation as it wont help the audience believe your lies any more, and have no understanding that nobody gives two shits about spellcheck on a mongolian rice processing unit. Much like /christianity and it being used as a weapon to destroy native pol pagan and kekite culture.

Also, youre going to lie in your next post trying to attack meme magick, kek, claim its a demon, or some other bullshit while 'waxing righteous'.

But since youre most likely a Narcicist looking for supply I'll humor you as that usually gets them off and makes them go to sleep.

Youre not even a fucking christian and couldnt quote the god damned fucking kikes false book of their stolen histroy, slander, and evil to back up a single fucking point if you tried.

You don't know a god damned thing about christinsanity and you dont care, its a convient weapon to use against Holla Forums and subvert and supress the native kekite and pagan culture. that is failing and now youre resorting to using the cucks on /christian/ to do your dirty work, or they are getting a little more balls than we give them credit. either way you jews are doing this solely to attack the board culture as a whole.

Like all Pathological Liars you lie yourself into a web, if you can get themto keep lying, they'll bind themselves in. Simple really.

what load of bs. amature radio enthusiasts by pure chance noticed that stiking a needle in silicone crystal or rusty blade makes current goes only one way so it acts as rectifying diode, this is how foxhole radio and solid state diode was invented. in 60s a Bell Lab employee experimented with such diode and noticed that by sticking second needle he can control amount of large current passing by applying tiny current to second needle, this is how transistor was invented and used for 10 years without anyone understanding why it works. only later on mathematicians and physics expleinded to us how transistors really works, by that time millions of people already had purchased and used a transistor radio

kek speaks

The muz looks a little familiar, doesn't she?

Just Holla Forums using the same exact tired D&C tactic they've been using it for a while and Holla Forums falling hook line and sinker for it AGAIN

bell labs practically invented the modern technological age

Not wanting to procreat with little girls
Back to the gulag, you FAGGOT

Every. Time.

Why should God play by the same rules as us?

I've got an urge to purge

One doesn't need to speak Gods name to be saved. He needs to ACT in accordance to the word of God. You don't have to read the Bible to be a good man, you follow Gods words without knowing.

So no, non-christians don't get thrown into eternal torment (and note that eternal torment is not actual physical torment, but rather being separated from God and knowing it)

why should he? Because you think he should?

You are again applying human defintions and understanding to God.
Omnipotence implies being able to do ANYTHING. There are no limits or boundries, not even paradoxes. He's not bound to logic nor any rules of this universe.

The insanity is strong in this one.

You make UFO conspiracy theorists sound rational in comparison. The kikes maipulated everything and everyone since time immemorial? Really?
You give jews far too much credit. Even moreso given that wide-spread belief that jews have no long-term planing capability (which is why they make $$$ shirt term but ruin economy long-term)

Could someone create a poll.me page with the voter choices and put the link in the 2nd pic? Would the normies fall for it?

Never confuse education with intelligence user because the two do not always walk hand in hand.

I just love how for every "uneducated white male" line, the vast portion if not majority of their base are dumb fuck third world trash and niggers who fall for this shit.

It's lose/lose for them.

Eat shit, faggots.

probably, youd have to start the poll off with a ton of votes already to make it look legit. that's actually a very good idea user

Speaking of salty liberals…

#2016ElectionInaMovie hashtag is trending ATM.
Let's mine some salt!

thread derailed because christniggers came to shill their sect of judaism

Hello CTR.

Muslims did it when they btfo'd the Byzantines. All the knowledge was in libraries in Egypt and the Levant which fell to the barbarians.
They shouldn't be in politics. Fuck your egalitarianism.
I never knew the Huns were Christians. Fuck off.

Only the Greeks thought that, and they weren't aryans.

1/10 I replied.

I don't think it was intentional for them to do it, but having evangeligoys who worship Israel as a place is helpful when areligious Holla Forumsacks would prefer to glass the entire area. Take a look at the people going to Israel to pick the Jews' grapes FOR FREE, it's not atheists doing it. There's clearly been a clever maneuvering by the kikes to turn your religion into a good-goy factory – and it's working stunningly well.

Pagans? Christians?! I know Holla Forums has a wider range of beliefs and ideas than one might expect, but do anons in this thread seriously mean to say they don't unironically worship an ancient ogdoad diety manifest as a modern day frog meme?

The bible says the jews (descended from the pharisees) are the followers of satan, and the chosen are those that follow Jesus, not the satanic jewish god.
If Christianity is beyond saving according to you because the jews subverted it due to it being one of their strongest enemies, then so is the white race by your very logic.

I've found more spiritual truth in kek than I ever found in any other religion. His miracles are just a bonus.

CTR IS RAIDING THIS THREAD. HARD.

THEY KNOW THIS OPERATION IS A THREAT TO HILLARY AND HER SHITTY COLLEGE KID BASE.

DO NT FALL FOR THE AME RELIGIOUS D&C WE HAVE SEEN 1000 TIMES BEFORE.

THEY KNOW THIS OPERATION IS A THREAT TO HILLARY AND HER SHITTY COLLEGE KID BASE.

Looks like nephalem to me, user.

It has to be purged.

Don't worry, user. I support you and your experiences. Often those who are living will find that life is not normal/mundane and that this word to describe how things are is simply an obstacle. Which is meant to prevent many from going forward, as, language is quite a powerful tool in manipulation and symbolism. Though not as powerful as the will and imagination with their extension upon reality; which is quite a double-edged sword. Their very effect upon reality shows through what many here call, 'memes.'

Tis especially powerful when it is brought out through the heart and what the heart may want isn't always loving. If one can force these tools to be used to their own aim? You are essentially a very powerful person or mass, but, if you are able to do so without any force and only mere influence without ever being known.

I suppose you could be called transcended in a sense, but, to do this while being known? I think that puts one on the same wavelength that the All permeates throughout.

Unlike this faggot who probably spends half his day wanking it and the other half kvetching.

I don't believe in kek, but I have this theory that alot of people who turned to kukoldry were edgy atheists back in the day.

you do know satan and all his kvetching traitorous angels came from god. and this is in fluffy cloud heaven.

I dont really think the old testament god is a nice creature. infact its a mish mash of multiple tribal religious gods shoved into a god that has multiple names and pronounciations. Its essentially a globalist religion.

kek

All of these posts speaking from conjecture with no real basis or numbers to back up their claims about which way the posters of this board leans from then til now…

Truly an amusing spectacle.

Of course. This won't stop discussion though, user.

So what do you do when you see posts ending in repeating digits that contradict or go against what you believe?

For example, , this post in particular goes against what you believe. Simply because you do not find any spiritual truth in other religions.

But Jews killed Jesus because he took away their monopoly of spirit. He ran them out of a temple with a whip because they were conducting money affairs in the temple. You kike on a stick crowd are a bit myopic.

ok

Bullshit

I've been here since before the first exodus of 2014. I was here when gamergate was still five guys and fries.
Fuck off with you revisionism.

And I was on 4chans Holla Forums infrequently for years prior and there were always christians posting pro natsoc and anti kike.

So what do you do when Exodus has been proven to be a complete fabrication? There's no evidence of Jews ever being in Israel, let alone being a large enough slave group to build a pyramid or two. Even the Jews admit that.

Jews ever being in Egypt**

Are you trying to slyly imply I'm a Jew, user? 'Cause you'd be hard-pressed to find a single characteristic of them about me.

One might think you've got a record to correct with simple mistakes like that, user.

I don't do anything because Jewish exodus is a myth to me. I think you may have me confused with someone else.

You'll never be able to convince them, user. They read what they see and take it for themselves.

If exodus was a myth, then there was no Moses, or commandments, or covenant etc. No Exodus pretty much invalidates the whole thing. I wasn't saying you're a Jew, just saying that even the slimiest people on earth can't avoid admitting that Exodus, the entire foundation of the abrahamic faiths, is a fabrication.

Anything that happened over 1000 years ago could easily be a fabrication.

Alexander the Great might be a fabrication. The only primary witnesses to him died a milenia ago. How do we know they werent just bullshitting?

Because regurgitating information and learning to use said info at problem solving with your high-IQ-memory doesn't actually make you intelligent. It proves you're a good working drone.

1. Ultimately, we don't.
2. However, we have plenty of evidence of his conquests and campaigns. Plenty of archaeological evidence exists showing battles his army fought.

Sorry, your bullshit isn't going to fly here. There's no evidence for Exodus and there's plenty for Alexander.

Besides witnesses? We only have archaeological finds to go by.

Which we cannot ever know all there is to due to how jaded our reality is. Given the fact that not only have Jews worked to have their dogs destroy living history whenever civilization reaches the point of collapse. (We can see this happening today with groups like ISIS)

But then there are the places where they with hold knowledge from the rest of us. I do believe the Vatican and as well as the buildings where the trilateral commission take place have libraries that are not privy to the public.

It's hard to find concrete evidence for things unless you go do some digging. Which most places won't permit you to do so.

Technically God is a Germanic Lombard tribal word meaning Godin. They just cut the end off when the Semitic virus took over Europe

Anyways
Stay on topic faggots!

The truth for knowledge is even harder to find when you realize that the Internet was made to absorb the data of human's for later use and then obfuscate what we know.

kek I totally forgot this is a thread about fucking with leftists

HAHA
Juslims!

The Juslims are destroying Europa and America!

The fact that the Exodus story is shot through with a hundred miracles was our first clue it's bullshit. For my money, the Jewish people began when some random semites got BTFO in a minor tribal war and dragged off as slaves to Babylon. That's where the kike identity was first defined, and they've barely changed since. Everything you hear about the ancient Jews is fake as fuck. Jewish history began in the 6th century BC, and it unfolded pretty much the way it's told from that point on except for the Holocaust

We can be confident Alexander existed because it's the simplest explanation for the radical structural changes that took place during and after his life. A single military genius leading a massively successful campaign from Asia Minor to the Indus river adequately explains the fall of Persia, the rise of the Ptolemaic Dynasty, the founding of Alexandria, etc. The alternative - that no such man existed and it was all a fake - requires a huge and totally undocumented conspiracy across three continents in an age before the telegraph.

Contrast with Jesus. He made no major impact during his lifetime, and stories about him could easily have been fabricated by a dozen lying Jews just walking around and talking to people for a few decades. All of the major upheavals of Christianity came AFTER Saul of Tarsus became a convert, so I'm more prepared to believe in his existence than in the rabbi he worshipped.

inb4 christcuck faggotry

So fucking fugly

You're one callous faggot, user. I am sorry you can't argue any longer with the other user. But I don't care about Christianity or follow the book or anything thereof.

I merely made claims that we don't get to know everything about it and other history. Due to the Jews nature to destroy knowledge/architecture via third-party or hoard it as though it was only theirs.

I also only made one defensive claim; which was to the user talking about how Jesus was a Jew against Jews. Which isn't hard to understand even if you think it is all false history.

top kek the laughs never end with you sad autists

What we need is 2 boards: anti-Christian Holla Forums and a Christian Holla Forums.

Working together for small shit like fags attacking kids but apart for the real stuff.

Because I can't put up with these fuckers anymore and the MODS are in on out. Fuck Russia, Fuck Catholics, Fuck Jewsus.

>exodus disproven meaning you believe disproven semitic myths FOR FREE

Better than a LARPSemite

Checked them trips.

PRAISE KEK

What makes you think you are welcome here?

Any Turkroach deserves to go to the oven.

t. descendant of the Levantines, sons of Aram, sons of Shem

thanks guys. I need this phone verificatoin shit for all my social media accounts (I only have fake ones. I have like 1500 (genuine) girls on my kikebook before I got locked out of it last year).

nice try, goon

user, how did you escape?
I swear, academia is like a tar pit.
introvert user, finishing phd in mathematics out of compulsive desire to finish what I start, and fear of the unknown

I know all about that.

He IS the direct cause of EVERYTHING. But just as he is the direct cause of everything in his "world" (the universe), so too we are the direct cause of everything in our world, our personal life.

I'm saying he created the conditions for us to sin. Yes we have free will, but not completely. Some things are deterministic, like a child being abused and falling to ill circumstance and therefore turning to a life of crime and dying a criminal. Would that person be condemned to eternal hellfire? No, they will come back and learn again, and that is just. What I'm basically arguing against is silly christian concepts like hell and eternal damnation. Nothing is eternal except god. God doesn't need to come down and slap your bum when you've been naughty. People are punished for their own sins simply due to the nature of the universe, and saying "God will punish you" might be half-truth because the universe is within him, but there is an implication that some being will personally orchestrate your punishment.

Your vision of god and mine are not entirely unlike, you just view him from a christian perspective. I hope you realize that you're beliefs are a lot different than most christians. That's my problem with christianity is that even though the bible contains many truths and half-truths, they're hidden deep within stories, metaphors and other nonsense. On one side, as a religion for people who just want to go to church, who want to strive to be generally good, who want to generally hope for something better, it's good enough. But then you have zealots who say the bible is holy and infallible, that any other religious text is "satanic", that Jesus is the only path to salvation, all of which are untrue. Jesus can be a path to salvation, but it's not the only one, and having people scream "HELL IS FOREVER" is completely unproductive to spiritual growth. And again when it comes to the bible, it's way too long and confusing and you end up with hundreds of different denominations because people pick and choose text and base their beliefs on that. I went to a Pentecostal church and people "spoke in tongues", and I noticed the pastor kept repeating the same line of gibberish all the timequite comical to think of it actually. The point of that is some guy read "and Jesus' disciples started speaking in tongues" or whatever and he decided that now people had to spout gibberish in prayer, which is utter nonsense. The bible is woefully unfit for true spiritual growth and knowledge if christians can't even agree with each other on the simplest things. Those that desire true divinity can study the bible their whole lives and still fall short. Truth should not be so complicated.

I'm not arguing against christianity as a religion for the masses, but if you come here I expect that you must be of reasonable intelligence and looking for truth and not just to post frogs maymays. And that's my whole point for posting here is to spread truth, and to tell people who desire TRUTH something better than "just read the bible".

I don't mind some of the christian posters. Sometimes it's nice to have metaphysical debates. No "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" here, we're just having a discussion. But there's always the idiots/ shills who post "HELL IS FOREVER", and those people should just be ridiculed and ignored.

The Almighty God cannot be "experimental". He is infinite and final, "alpha and omega" and all that. What you believe in is a being that is less than The One God, WHICH IS PERFECTLY FINE. That's the thing, there are many gods and powerful beings and worshiping them is fine, but in the end none of those being can claim to be "the" god. Perhaps what you believe in is the being that created our universe, and perhaps it's more productive for you to believe in him. But some people want to go beyond our world and want to realize the God that created THE UNIVERSE, that created reality and existence itself.

Then what is the point of the bible? Again, you believe yourself a christian but your beliefs are not "christian". "Christians" believe that the Bible is one, and the only path through salvation is through it and Jesus, and those that don't find salvation go to hell. Is this not the case? Either that's true and the bible is holy and the only word of god, and infallible, and everyone must follow it, or it's not the only "word of god" and is just another tool for those that are looking for spirituality, no more holy and objective than other religious text.

"Christians" need to get off their high horse, realize there's people with different beliefs and that's alright, drop the whole concept of hell and stop shouting "SATANIC" at everything, and let people think for themselves. For fucks sake, I've had a ~85yr old grandparent, who's a good person and sincere in their spirituality, ask me "why don't you go to church?". I tell them I have different beliefs, and then they look me in the eye and tell my I'll go to hell if I don't, then go on about how this or that person went to hell because he didn't have time for god. And this entire time I feel like a fuckin 100yr old sage and my grandparent is like some child before me trying to tell me about the tooth fairy.

HOLY FUCK!!! This worked. I've trying to find a solution for fucking ages. Thanks you fags. I can troll all I want now on twitter. Apparently you can say niggers and kikes if you have a phone verified twatter.

Did someone say goblins?

there are so many trannies in this thread its fucking pathetic

It's really frightening how correct you are on this.

Most people nowadays who went to public universities were only limited to so much information in terms of history and philosophy, and that's not even getting to the pseudoscience inherent in the "social sciences".

These educated people who can lecture you all day about respiratory therapy or geology will still regurgitate globalist/marxist propaganda on the same fucking level as the most uneducated trash iin society.

And better yet, they'll flaunt their degree and "experience" as proof that they are right.

If Trump doesn't win we're in for a world of hurt fellas, this shit is worse than I thought.>>8052430

This was on the local news tonight, and holy shit it sounds like tons of people actually believed this, lol

You know like one or two really smart people from college and others who taught stuff from books.

Most PhDs are capable of reading books and describing what they read, and that's about it.

How could this be. They told me Hillary supporters were more educated.

Being able to recite all of Karl Marx's works does not make you smart.

Plenty of different christian sects and cults have advocated not having children as they either believed the world to be too sinful or that since Jesus was almost back from the celestial grocery store that there was no point in having children.

People like the shakers died out because of the nosex thing, and the latter got egg on their face when jesus was a no show

Most of what is written about eurpean paganism was written hundreds of years after the fact or gleaned from stories. Even the contradictory parts might not actually be contradictions as the Norse, Slavs, and Balts didn't have a standardized religion. The balts for instance had a place very much like Valhalla where people went when they died, but some of them also believed in reincarnation.

I'm not a christian or a pagan, but I do have a fondness for how nice and simple the religion the Balts believed in was. However they're just stories, a little less concise than christianity, but pretending you can channel spirits is literally Televangelist tier.

chill, we're gonna redux it when it's time

the point is that jesus was there to save the jews, not white people, because we didn't need saving

jews making shit up? well, I never!

now we got (1) more, thanks a lot shmuel

Exodus didn't happen, none of the historical facts support it, what probably happened is that it was a bastardization of them leaving Babylon, which is also where they curbed the flood story. However the further you go back in the bible the crazier and crazier god seems to get, this is because Jews like most other groups became agrarian and their God slowly became civilized along with them. All that talk of burning offerings so god could enjoy them? That's what most religions based on rivers did because they thought it warded off floods.

Basically the only reason why jews still exist is because they were never fully subjugated and at least one of them remembered enough about their religion to reconstitute it from the pieces. I'm sure if the Hittites didn't fuck up the Egyptians we'd have a pretty good picture of how bitchin Osiris is.

hey man thanks for correcting the record Shalom

The left really deserves to get hacked to death with spades and machetes Pol Pot-style. The gallows are too good for them.

They are riddled with genetic disorders. Ashkenazi Jewry has the genetic diversity of 5th cousins. Even if your kids weren't raised to kvetch and swindle, they would carry all manner of recessive timebombs.

The existence of cults does not prove the existence of the supernatural. I recognize the importance of religion at the core of a community and culture, but solid proof isn't there. t. Christcuck

#WriteInObama

Great idea. Make some Black memes about it. 100% Kermit LMAO etc

4 MORE YEARS

Pic related from a Colombia Edx Data Analytics Course. Also, 8 out of the 10 instructors were Jewish and the other two were niggers.

Thanks. Go take a look in the thread with a mouse in the OP and look at the screencaps for more redpilling.

When you read it you'll know why I posted like that. ==/:=)==

thanks for the laugh.

Well (((Earl Jones))) did the same thing Madoff did: appeal to greed. If you think a legal investment has 25% PA returns, you don't deserve to invest.

That fat chick is beyond annoying. Who at the record label had a chubby fetish?

The (journalists) with hate boners throbbing writing ridiculous hit pieces trying to tell normies how bad we are and how they should never come here and read the shocking things we are doing first hand is one of my favorite things about this place. I really gotta wonder how many people get red pilled each time we are (exposed) by them.

You can stay.
You are always welcome to try for a better tomorrow.

God is all creation, and just like all matter and the metaphysical realm of reality it is eternal just as we are.

And how do you find "salvation trough Jesus"?
By following his path. Yet his path is not something that requires you to read the bible to follow. It's a path of basic goodness and common sense and decency.

And please, stop telling me what "christians" believe

Christianity was and still is persecuted and destroyed by jews you fucking shit goon. Christians finally hit back against the jews with the Inquisition that hunted down crypto-jews.

Your maymay literally comes from Something Awful, i suggest you fuck off back to there.

They're goons from Something Awful, 'kike on a stick' is a meme from SA. It's infested with SJWs now.

No it doesn't. You're a fucking moron.

God forsake and cursed the jews because they wouldn't stop race-mixing. He condemned them to be servants of everyone they looked down on.

There's your fucking problem you hysterical millennial: you open your big teenage mouth over a book you don't even read.

Holy triples, very nice.

Anyway, tell me, if you don't need the bible to be saved then what is the point of it? You might as well throw it away. Being moral is something one can understand without metaphysics. Furthermore, morals are not absolute. What is acceptable in one culture is not acceptable in another, and the "one size fits all" approach of christianity does not work. Just try to tell Holla Forums that "all people are the same under god" or whatever, and we should cuck ourselves to niggers because we're all the "same". Christians morals got us here in the first place and we've had enough. It's time for our own morals and our own faiths that suit us and not the kike agenda.

Christianity is jewish. The only reason they hate it now is because white men accepted it and progressed further despite that burden. Attacks on christianity are attacks on European history, art, and culture and not on the religion itself. What Europeans created out of christianity we may call our own, but the religion is still kike shit. It suits the jews still, just look how many christcucks suck chosen dick and bend over backwards for israel, and use christian morals to further multicult faggotry.

Fuckin LEL. Jews are the most inbred fucks on the planet and actively try to only procreate with their own kind.

Who serves who on this planet? Jews are at the top of everything right now.

Not for long though.

I don't know about this goon business, but if they really shilled against christianity here, then woe to them, they have only empowered us.

I imagine they realized this and are now shilling FOR christianity to lure us back into the cuck shed. Too late to go back now.

THANKS FOR THE LOOSH, YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS

This. Thank you for telling the truth. The only religious thing that really matters is getting the hell away from christ insanity and going back to our real Gods. Cuck reasoning started with the buy bull in the first place.

Christfags massacred White people. You can NOT be pro-white and be a filthy christfaggot. It's like rooting for the (((allies))) in the World Wars–disgusting, is what it is.

I'm not surprised at all that there's anti-white shilling going on. I have a hard time believing that any person who would come all the way to Holla Forums and ditch very strong holohoax brainwashing would still believe in all the gay bible shit. The only legitimate reason anyone had was not knowing about our pantheons, and that's not a problem any more.

Anyone can go straight to Odinia.org and learn about European religion. That's what makes sense for ethnic Europeans, period. It is time to grow up and do what is right instead of hiding your heads in the sand like modern SJW cuckolds. If you dodge the religious redpill, you're no better than those who dodged it on race or sex.

The MAIN thing about European views is that we are not subservient cucks to kike reasoning, and WE SAY what our pantheon is because it's ours. I just had some shill the other day trying to argue with me out of some (((text))) literally off a holohoax site. Fuck that shill, seriously.

We say how our countries will be run from now on, and we say how our churches will be run from now one. Rule #1 is the abolition of ALL kikery along with any other FOREIGN DOCTRINE.

This thread makes me feel like the last Atheist on Earth. For a time it was like religious people didn't even exist on imageboards.

I guess everyone really WAS just doing it to be edgy or cool.

You're now a part of the majority, that's all. The contrarian position currently on imageboards is to believe in a deity.

Don't tell me your serious. You might as well consider yourself bluepill, because you're still in the matrix. You can consider a scientific approach to metaphysics and slowly opening to it. If not, you should just go to reddit, don't worry you're not the last atheist on earth, there's plenty of bluepilled idiots there. Choosing to believe that the material world is all there is and death is the end of you, that's insanity.

I'm not here for a "debate me" session, my man. In my time on this Earth I have done my own soul searching and research and reached my own conclusions just like you or anyone else who asks the all important question.

Well forgive my ignorance, I've only ever gone on reddit maybe a dozen times for video game related things.

Are you alright Holla Forums?

Suit yourself.

Thanks for reminding me I've had pic related for 4 years.

Fuck off.

Here is your shekel now fuck off

THREAD SUCCESSFULLY DERAILED
Holla Forums WINS AGAIN

>OH MAN TWITTER IS HAVING A MELTDOWN

Come the fuck on, I came here for salt and laughter, and I got none of it.

Why are Southerners so utterly raging butthurt? I didn't even know this insane penis envy was a thing, you realise we literally do not think of you at all?

Even with brain damage you can still live. That guy could be actually living in shroom hell for his final moments

Do not profane Touko with that. The Spiral of Origin has more to do with the nature of the beginning of existence than that.

get rid of those fucking noses first. they stand out like obamas monkey ears. i bet you cant even see it yourself sometimes.

or, is that the plan? get some white genes to fix your rampant inbreeding ?

VOTE HILLARY ONLINE

votehillaryonline.com/
votehillaryonline.com/
votehillaryonline.com/
votehillaryonline.com/
votehillaryonline.com/

VOTE HILLARY ONLINE

Thats not what happened. At all.

Yeah he chose the Jews.

Then years u know what happenwd? The Jews turned away, like a dozen times, they never learned.

So finally God got fed up with it, and offered the Salvation of Christ to the entirety of humanity. The Covenant didnt even matter r anymore.

Lel, even Heaven has sensible immigration policy

That's not deterministic. I come from a place with somewhat shitty circumstances. I know people who didn't turn to crime for that - they grew up, found work, some made families, and they make no illusions about life. White people.
It's whole different with niggers - you'd be hard-pressed to find one who lived in a ghetto and didn't turn to crime - but it would happen for maybe 1 in 100.
That's the thing you're completely misunderstanding. We always have a choice.