Should the left tolerate homosexuals...

Should the left tolerate homosexuals? They're overwhelmingly liberal and use their mental illness to distract from real issues

If mental illness was a problem, then you shouldn't be on image boards.

Gay men have been dropped from the progressive stack.
Let's get them.

enjoy your AIDs

Mental illness is a term used to describe anyone who can't function normally under capitalism

the only minority the left shouldnt tolerate is white "people"

gay people are often pretty successful

Yep, too many of us have come out as non-SJWs, we're no longer considered oppressed.

None of your posts yet have been arguments.

No. It's Western decadence at its worst.

Going by that logic why should the left tolerate anyone? There is no demographic that has the majority being leftist.

Openly gay working class people do face occasional discrimination though, but first world "discrimination" is shot anyways so idrgaf

No, any abnormals must be purged.

you'll wipe out most of your friends (who am I kidding), and the majority of people you talk to on image boards for a dead ideology?

This thread was delicious, thank you.

Yes, as long as they don't turn things into some animals being more equal than others.

Well said. I'd like to bump into somebody who's normal, never seen one before. If I do I'll have a good long stare at em. The freakin weirdo.

jejeejej

It's time for another fun roumnd of Guess the Idiot!
is he

I don't think they're mentally ill.

The main reason gays and lesbians now gravitate around liberalism (at "best") is that their early struggles were quickly co-opted by de facto pro-capitalist forces and the outsider status that they initially were associated with that pushed them to empathize with actual leftist radicals gradually vanished.

Any radical gay activist from the '60s worth his salt would be appalled if he heard the most publicized contemporary gay issue today is stuff like gay marriage. These guys fought toes and nails against bourgeois moralism and rightly blamed capitalism for the worst aspects of their disenfranchisement, and what is left of this legacy are gay wedding cakes.

sad tbh

Why don't you consider saging, then?

There is object proof that homosexuality is more interesting than heterosexuality. It's that one knows a considerable number of heterosexuals who would wish to become homosexuals, whereas one knows very few homosexuals who would really like to become heterosexuals.

Good post

Love between friends, who happen to be from the same sex (or gender, whatever folks) is the highest form of love possibly attainable in this sad world.

nothing wrong with cheeky brojob now and then

Wouldn't not tolerating them distract us even more?

Also, I'm don't want to deal with the delusional crowd that might get attracted by not tolerating. I'm not sure we have enough gulags for counter-revolutionary SJW revisionists. Getting a second set of lunatics is hardly productive.

Most gay people I know are either left-leaning or full vanguard. Granted, not the U.S.

threads like these are why everyone hates Holla Forums

its a false flag you retard

When have white people been on the side of social progress in the last 20 years?

It probably has more to do with yourself being a leftist and therefore more likely to socialize with like-minded people, than them being gay.

Yes we should, and it's not a mental illness. Fuck off

stormfag detected

i do , i draw the line at trannies, they need pysch counseling

Are you not caring about identity?

Tolerating trannies and advocating psychiatry for them isn't mutually exclusive. Tumblr actually hates the clinical concept of gender dysphoria.

wew lad