RIGGED ELECTION RESULTS.zip https://mega.nz/#!bRs1yRRJ!9nhL44cm9feI8Bu87MIIxJYMxqWKs6QKHhWZhNQgx8s

BUSTED, HERE ARE THE COMPLETE RIGGED ELECTION RESULTS. TRUMP LOSES.

THIS WAS RIPPED STRAIGHT OFF THE WORLDNOW MEDIA SERVER FOX, CBS, AND OTHERS USE. THIS IS NOT A SPOOF, THEY HAVE ALREADY FINALIZED THE ELECTION AND PREPARED THE REPORT PAGES. THIS IS A BUST OF THE ENTIRE SYSTEM, WITH THREE DIFFERENT CONFIRMED NEWS STATIONS USED AS EXAMPLES.

Worldnow is a central company that helps all the news stations stay synchronized so they all report the same news. This is a bust of that company, that already has the election results ready for the stations to post, complete with their station graphics. On election day, they go live with this. This is completely confirmed in the second report on this page, including proof that the posted results are NOT a test.

RIGGED ELECTION RESULTS.zip

mega.nz/#!bRs1yRRJ!9nhL44cm9feI8Bu87MIIxJYMxqWKs6QKHhWZhNQgx8s

Other urls found in this thread:

ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html
archive.is/GZGOV
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html
archive.fo/LinT0
archive.fo/7EXpr
archive.is/7EXpr
archive.is/oT9SL
archive.is/LinT0
pastebin.com/RL2bwkkD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if gary johnson hadn't stood trump would have won! 48% to 42%! ;_;

Line 419: US President Pennsylvania
Line 421: > Hillary Clinton (D) 1,892,527 44%
Line 422: Donald Trump (R) 1,714,575 40%

Ok this is fake'

Line 192: US President District of Columbia
Line 194: > Donald Trump (R) 111,157 45%
Line 195: Hillary Clinton (D) 99,648 40%

When the fuck ever does DC vote republican?

the contents of this page are written out in basic html. anyone could save the page and then edit in whatever numbers they want, then type the url into the bar. you're gunna have to do better than this to impress me, op.

It has been erased already ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html

Get this to trend and we will see some shit fam.

The page has all 0s though.

ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html

lol Mittens and Obama both got over 60m votes. this is either fake as fuck or skewed to the point it might as well be fake.

Line 457: US President Texas
Line 459: > Hillary Clinton (D) 3,171,201 42%
Line 460: Donald Trump (R) 3,020,193 40%

archive.is or it didn't happen.

lel I dare them to pull that shit. Too bad this isn't real.

It's test data, dumbass. They did the same for Wisconsin last week.

Demoralizing propaganda. Trump will win if enough of his supporters vote.

It's TEST DATA. It isn't real.
Quit spreading this demoralizing shit.

if it was test why would it be actual figures? not just 1 and 2 votes in this state, 3 and 4 in the next state, etc. or a duplicate of a past election.

Let's compare the numbers to the real results in a couple of days.

We will see.

because whoever put it together to be it look somewhat legit. what they didn't realize is that that turnout is bullshit. both hillary and trump are going to get at least 60 million votes each, not 40.

its not erased scroll past the 0's

archive.is/GZGOV

ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

why though? if i did a test, i'd assume each state had 100 people, something like that. who actually bothers getting even as close as 40 vs 60 million for a test? if i did want a real test, i'd use a real past election instead of actually checking the populations of states. who does that? alt-history fags and that's it.

Again: let's compare these numbers to the real ones in a couple of days. If they match, it's a 100% proof that the elections were rigged as there is no chance of such a coincidence.

Fake and gay

archive.fo/LinT0
archive.fo/7EXpr

This is mirrored from archive.org though.

Pre-scrub:

archive.is/7EXpr

Post-scrub:

archive.is/oT9SL

It's probably test data, but even so, as a programmer I am still literally "wut" as to how retarded it is to populate "test data" with something that looks like actual rigging if you are going to make it public…

How incompetent are these people? If you are testing a system, you fill up the data with random shit to weed out errors, then use "special cases" like equal amount of votes etc. to see how the system handles it. You don't fill it with "rigged" numbers, then scrub it after it goes public…

archive.is/LinT0

This is not mirrored…

What are these retards doing?

like i said

why not test out of the public eye? why not just use 2012 results? why make up numbers that could be real?

well they won't use these numbers now will they?

lol fuck off

disinfo on overdrive lately

MODS DELETE THIS SHIT, DAMN

No, that's for sure

And yes, literally wtf; why populate test data with something that looks like rigged data. No competent programmer would do that, ESPECIALLY considered how this would fuel the "it's rigged"-story.

etc.

You don't just populate it with something that looks rigged for a day or two, then delete everything after…

Why?

Even though it's bullshit, it's still weird. It could, in theory, be testing of an algorithm that actually rigs the system. It's not disinfo, but it's still probably nothing….

You're fucking retarded lmao this is just test data.

there was already a thread just like this yesterday..

the archive and the original have been wiped
this is the real deal
pastebin.com/RL2bwkkD

its just a test goy
nothing to see here

love

freedom

love.

freedom.

let's eat

HOLY SHIT, LET THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN VERIFY THIS FOR THEMSELVES TOO

just throwing it out there.

Last election over 132 million people voted, these totals don't even add up to 100 million and this the most polarized election ever.

See:
Kill yourself.

Texas is close to going blue, maybe by next election. Texans are in denial about how many illegals they've let in.

texans have also let in a shitload of commiefornicators