Holy fuck, the cringe

Holy fuck, the cringe.

WAT

The fucking tagline. On the official poster. The fail is beyond words.

What the fug am I looking at?

Those costumes are unfitting as shit.

I remember seeing that shit back in 2015, thinking it was stupid, then forgetting about it when it aired. Then I saw this fucking thread.

I saw the first 5 minutes and then this
And then I shot myself in the head.

Who the fuck actually likes this? Even as a kid I would of saw this as shitty.

They are just trying to get some everafter high shekels with the whole children of the good and evil characters

Disney channel demographic - literally countless millions of 15 y.o. girls

preteen girls and white trailer trash women

Which ones do you think have been raped by the executives of Disney?

All of them, user, not delude yourself.

All of them, including all of the kids that star on Disney's live action shows.

Who's who, anyway? I only recognize Maleficent's.

Cruella, Jafar and Grimhilde

soulless cash-grab

What happened to this place?

hotheads like you arrived

Holla Forums is dying and the new blood is autistic.

we got you the first time

no way

Weeaboos are taking over, Just like in ancient (2007) times.

We always had weebs though.

Yeah but they have lost any respect, and abusing their status as privileged shitposter, were can you put Anime pics? every single board.

all of them

I don't understand the costume choice. They look like side characters in an indie post-apocalyptic videogame.

It's a good show.

What's good about it?

sad

They're too old to be one of Dan "The Cunnybuster" Schneider, but Disney execs probably aren't that picky.

God dammit, user.

Look at his greasy face and tell me its not true.

Remember that time he got underage girls to post their feet?

Yeah, the benefits of being a member of (((The Tribe))). Pretty neat, uh? Next time, he'll get them to show their panties.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>>>/reddit/
>>>/killyourself/

You're in our turf to begin with motherfucker. This and all other imageboards are created by us for us.

Do you want to go down a rabbit hole user?

Someone call the cops!

Additional kids from

Everyone but the purple girl looks the same.

Which one do you think will be the next Brittany Spears/Miley Cyrus? We're due for a new sweet disney girl gone bad.

Ever after high is still a sad rip-off of Monster High.

I used to love Drake and Josh and developed a Crush for Miranda Cosgrove. Thinking about Dan "If she can count" Schneider makes me sad.

How many times do you think he fucked Miranda Cosgrove?

Their main demographics are preteens and kids and their parents.

Isnt ever after high in a different dimension than monster high?

A story about the kids of famous Disney movie villains actually doesn't sound like an awful idea in itself. But it's a Disney channel original, so why the fuck are people sperging out?

Because we know that these poor kids are getting fucked and drugged behind the scenes and that their show is shitty.

That is the only part that matters.

Purple and pink girl, she's the one they've been using the most for advertising. She'll probably "leak" nudes later this year.

This thread smells of samefag

alright enough with the autistic shit.
middle girl is obviously Maleficent.
what the fuck are the other three supposed to be?

Blue girl is descended from Snow White's step mom, white haired guy from Cruella Deville, and long hair guy from Jafar.

Cruella Deville is French, and her offspring is half mud. These things write themselves.

ok I see it now. Jafar seems like a bit of a stretch though.

also, am I the only one who notices all these kids are some form of mulatto-mystery meat?

You mean they're all half-breeds? Only one that may be white is the purple girl.

Imagine that, the mentally damaged subhumans that were their parents couldn't even make their race proud

Coincidence that she's the only attractive one?

yea that's what I was thinking. purple girl looks like the only white in the group. seems to be a pretty blatantly concerted effort to bring in diversity to established white villains

and before tumblr asks, yes I am from Holla Forums and no, I'm not leaving

Good.

WHY ARE THEY ALL WEARING GLOVES

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE

DO THEY THINK THEY ARE OPERATOR AS FUCK?

The costume designer has a glove fetish, clearly.

U gay, brah?

cheesy as fuck, but gives me like a 90's villain vibe
if your going to make cheesy disney shit, might as well go full out

I would like this to be investigated.

Just…why? What's the purpose?

Are they going to be scaling the city buildings like Aladdin? He didn't wear gloves.

I just…I just question all of their designs. Why not mirror their "ancestors"? Purple chick could easily pull off a black robe and staff. And make Jafars bastard wear a turban, have a goatee, and wield a staff.
Also make Cruella Deville's kid have some fashion sense. Bitch was /fa/ as fuck.

I'm not a disney fan, but has it already been established that there's a unified disney universe?
because if there hasn't, then doesn't this pretty much seal the deal?

Since when did the Littler Mermaid take place in the Caribbean?

Yeah I'm not seeing it either. I thought it took place on the Atlantic coast of Spain, or France.

I've read some arguments for Denmark being the likeliest location. I'll copy and paste one.

user has provided sufficient evidence.

I figured it was a European nation, based on the whole, ya know, fucking prince thing.

Denmark makes the most sense, once I read this.

Reminder that Board IDs wouldn't let this happen.

Uh, what?

hello american friend

Fuck, I love this board. The speed alone reminds me of the old Holla Forums and I can say whatever the hell I want without tumblretards getting their nickers in a knot. Users here are pretty gold too.

Back to the topic. It was A LOT worse than I thought. How is that even possible?

hello jewpol go back to your CIA nigger controlled board.

What's the hell, where is Lemuria?

I thought Holla Forums was a containment board, not /a/'s shitposting playground.

8ch is /a/'s shitposting playground, hubby

You are trying too hard.

No, it's EVERYONE'S shitposting playground, that is what makes it great!