Now that we are nearing the end, let's post our updated map predictions ITT

Now that we are nearing the end, let's post our updated map predictions ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2016/11/01/philadelphia-transit-strike-could-impact-election-day-voting/
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/02/transit-workers-enter-second-day-strike-in-philadelphia.html
cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map
strawpoll.me/11555403/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation
archive.is/IkK5W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump 266
Clinton 266
McMuffin 6

It goes to a congressional vote. Trump wins.
even faggots like paul ryan will pick trump in that situation because they know picking hillary would end their careers

G U A C S U R G E

Realistically this is most likely the map result. I couldn't decide with Pennsylvania, and decided to err to the side of caution, giving it to democrats even though there's a real chance of it going republican.

FYI, RCP released the latest batch of polls today. NC is officially trump again.

whats the electoral vote breakdown?

Trump 275 Clinton 263

This is what will probably happen, but the result is pretty fragile. Clinton will try to rig something 100%, it'd be nice to have some insurance states like Pennsylvania or Virginia.

this is a nightmare scenario, I don't think I can deal with the stress

no way man dont believe the media hype

They'd only do this if they were actively trying to foment actual, literal civil war. Yes: theoretically, Congress could then give the presidency to McMuffin, but there'd be weeks of riots in the streets. Order would break down completely: first, Hillary and Trump supporters would be protesting, then they'd be at each other's throats, then, as soon as the infrastructure started collapsing and EBT fell out, the niggers would join the fray.

If the winner doesn't win through a popular vote and the electoral college, it's going to be pandemonium.

If the Mormons fuck this one up they're the first to hang on the day of the rope.

congress isn't on our side
It's also pretty unrealistic, McMuffin is just trying to flip the state for Clinton by stealing Trump votes

It all comes down to PA and Colorado
If Trump flips PA then he's for sure won, if he doesn't it's gonna be a long night and a suspected clinton win
I personally think it's gonna be absurdly close

PA, CO, and FL are all important

OH is also important, but I think trump has that

In theory Trump could win both FL and OH and still lose by not snagging PA or CO
I think PA is going to be the bellweather to watch on election night, especially since they're one of the first to return results

Dubs confirm. Mormons better not betray their race.

I am from PA, everything is red and pro trump except for Philly and Pittsburgh (Pitt is light blue). At this point you just have to hop city turnout is low and divided.

Mormons are rope tier to begin with
They want the US to collapse/break up so they can create their version of Israel in the West

iant texas a swing state now?

Mormons are cucks fam. A local church near where I live just brought in about 80 rapeugees.

Even with immigration at its current levels, not until 2028

LOVE WILL CONQUER HATE

must. not. get. demoralized.

wtf im for the hill now

Utah gets gassed if this happens.

This is the official Trump camapaign's…. Virginia and Maine confirmed in play

Speaking of Virginia, RCP has received a batch of polls that put the old Capital state back in the battleground catagory. So we might be able to clench Virginia and Pennsylvania. If only just.

Isn't there a strike going on which could result in people not getting to the elections due to them not being able to drive?

Don't be surprised if Trump wins California. There's a lot of closeted Trump supporters there who are only pretending to be liberal to keep their 'friends' GF/wives and jobs.

I call bullshit on this one unless the rigging is already in full swing.

did some digging, of course its rigged

It depends on how big of a majority the Republicans have elected to the House. It would only take a handful of traitors to have Cunton chosen as President. As for career-ending, I can think of a few old cucks who probably don't intend to seek re-election at the end of their term anyway.

1. Worst case scenario

2. Likely scenario - Clinton win

3. Likely scenario - Trump win

4. Best case scenario

I think it's a 50/50 toss up between scenarios 3 and 4. You may see a wild card in Pennsylvania and Florida though.

I want cuckchan to leave

Trump will win New Hampshire

Yes.
cnn.com/2016/11/01/us/philadelphia-transit-strike/index.html
philly.com/philly/blogs/in-transit/SEPTA-strike-begins.html

I have a good feeling about Pennsylvania. Polls have consistently over-sampled Pitt and Philly by assuming inside those city limits will be nearly 65% of votes, when actually it's closer to 20% (30%-40% if you include suburbs, which are more favourable to Trump in Pitt and less in Philly, is still generous).
The strike only helps us.
HOWEVER–BEWARE OF VOTER FRAUD! THERE'S ALREADY A WARRANT ISSUED AGAINST A DELCO VOTER REGISTRATION OFFICE IN PHILLY
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html

We'll have to see. I feel that PA can do it for us, but it's good to know that it's possible to win without PA.

The day of the rope is the worst case?
Day of the rope, as well.

NCfag here.
We are not a blue or battleground state.
Our local media is just unrepentantly pozzed and still triggered men can't piss in the ladies room. They keep saying shit like we're being "held back" from being "progressive"
I believe they are just fucking with the numbers more than usual to signal what great goys they are, despite the deplorable setback.

Just left Oregon alone and it wold be very precise about what happens after "love" wins

Praise Kek

But Shillary is in third place in Utah.

This. NC isn't going blue, any liberal who believes this is delusional to the max. Every where I go right now there's a Trump sign behind every corner in front of someone's house or intersection. NC is Trump's state in the bag.

Looks realistic except for Ohio and Colorado.

Trump will take Ohio unless they rig it.

You forget ME2 going for Trump in the latter too, otherwise I think you are spot on.

Checked for the God Emperor

Honestly you guys need to admit now that Hil is going to win. It will soften the pain later.

hontestly you guys just need to admit the hill is going to win. it will soften the pain and rage later.

i think the shillbot malfunctioned

Let's dispense with this fiction that Hillary won't win

NC fag here, obama couldn't even win NC anyone who thinks hillary will win needs to get their brain checked. There is zero hillary support here.

Colorado will tip it

Hillary loses when Bernie wins Vermont.

I don't see Colorado going red, and Nevada is filled with hedonists so I'm not sure. PA is gonna go red though, Michigan as well too.

Here's what it's going to come down to.
We need to flip one of these states to win, whether it's CA, PA, WI, or NH.
Are there's any Holla Forumsacks in any of the following states that can report how it looks on the ground?

Only if it's not guaranteed to happen in new jersey.

I can see it.
Colorado was already leaning red just last month. And it's starting to tighten again.

If the SEPTA strike doesnt end, there's no way the groids and limp-dicks in Philly are going to go out and vote. PA is mostly red outside of Philly, so I could see it happening.

Are you retarded?

Me too friend, me too.

Utah would definitely go Trump if it weren't for McMuffin. He is helping Hillary simply by running.

Never ever going to happen, unfortunately. How are there still people that believe this to be possible?

The odds of that happening are too low to depend on. SEPTA has already said they want to resume service on election day.
washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2016/11/01/philadelphia-transit-strike-could-impact-election-day-voting/
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/02/transit-workers-enter-second-day-strike-in-philadelphia.html

You’re retarded.

Florida looks good m8

CA would easily go red if it weren't for all the voter fraud. And even then it's still a close race.

Do you know anything about California? We have 3 of the top 10 largest cities in the US and they have voted hard left since the '92 election. Most of the rural counties are red, but the sheer population difference makes it not even close.

This is about what I expect/hope. I'm unsure about Pennsylvania, but I'm feeling like Colorado will go red. Still shit is going down every day from now until the 8th. Everyday like a campaign onto itself.

Here's my prediction. It's rather optimistic but for Hillary to win she needs to hold on to all of the following:

Oregon
Colorado
Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Virginia
New Hampshire

A loss in either will spell her doom

If Trump can win Pennsylvania, he can also win New Hampshire and Michigan.

user, stop being delusional. California will never go red again unless you burgers start deporting the spic population.

>tfw taking the bus home from work

The fact that dems are writing off Washington as a sure thing is beyond retarded. I really don't think Trump realizes just how popular he is here. The dock workers love him, the Weyerhaeuser guys love him, the machinists love him. The only place where he's not is Seattle and they're bernvictims, most of whom are too berned out to even vote.

Tacoma is niggeropolis and the place is solid read, pierce counties always elected republican reps. When people say Washington is a blue state they're only referring to seattle.

I think Michigan will be red this year.

I work as an intern with the VA republican party. We've been working fucking overtime with door knocking and getting data for Northern Virginia. Right now, we've gone from being 12 points behind Clinton to coming within 5 points. If we play our cards right with outreach this weekend we might just turn VA red.

God dammit i meant CO. Of course Cali will never go red

Good luck, user. If Trump doesn't win Virginia, then it's time for a purge.

Are you sure you're responding to the right person? CA is clearly blue on that chart.

I can tell you that NH is out. It might have had a libertarian rep in the past, but they've since been crowded out by urbanite cucks.

Inshallah we'll cleanse it either way. The illegals there have bought crime, especially the central americans.
T.Peruvian

this is after word gets out that hillary is a pedophile

Good work user! Best wishes rising in the commonwealth's G.O.P. Northern Virginia is one of the few places where I'd expect the Never Trump Republicans to be a sizable presence.

Rate me bros.

dubs confirm

kek

Trump said at the ABQ rally recently that according to campaign internal polling, NM is tied, which is surprising since I was entirely expecting a Clinton win (I voted anyways). Due to the enthusiasm gap it is entirely possible NM is in play this election. There are a lot of Aleppoman voters though so that could spoil it.

Something like this.

That's exactly the problem with every election, big cities (most of which are sanctuary cities) disenfranchise the rest of the state which is usually at least light red. Blue cities = blue states. The best thing to do is to push for an electoral vote system based on congressional district, you can do this through your state representatives and even though its an uphill battle it is feasible, especially if you are rich enough to buy politicians.

Trump wants to impose term limits on congress that would put the majority of them out of work.

The polls neglect to mention Trump's secret NC weapon.

He meant CO not CA

Thank you. At least someone here can read.

wew

Ok yeah I know its (((CNN))), but its fun to play around with. Give it a shot

Have no choice because the archive isn't won't let me save it apparently.

cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map

Are you ready for an anime ban?

What happens if it's in the gray?

This is what I got. So theoretically Trump CAN lose PA, but can still win if he gets Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina.

Small government, constitutions and principled conservatism will come to you.

Same, Oregon bro here. PNW pride!

Alright so now lets look at CNN's map. They got Hillary at 272 and Trump at 179. Now CNN has Hillary taking PA, MI, WI and CO in picture 1.

But lets take a look at the states wide open. So here Hillary has 273 and Trump has 265 in picture 2. A lot closer, but still Hillary will win.

What this means is simple: Trump MUST flip either CO, WI, MI, or PA and he wins.

Now, Trump COULD lose NC, however yet again if he can take WI, MI or PA he'll still win

search your feelings, you know it to be true

Lol Trump will win Virginia. These fags don't even realize the old formula of swing states and safe states isn't real. Its all about turnout.

>it's also niggernatti
Time to make up for the primaries

meant as a reply to

Don’t be retarded. He won’t break 300.

This is true. I have a friend who lives in the eastern deserts of Commiefornia. It's hard to believe that her little town where everyone has guns and knows about the Jew shares a state with San Francisco and LA.

you are correct

i think rhode island turns red too though.
prolly easy place to prove voter fraud

Trump WILL win Virginia and North Carolina. Buhleeve me.

It sounds like Virginia flipped to Trump based on the polls.

strawpoll.me/11555403/

Rhode Island is mafia controlled. It hasn't had a free and fair election in decades.

Sage for doublepost.

Yeah, From Vancouver, currently in Spokane. Vancouver, WA had a very stable republican presence despite being right next to portland. Since I've lived in Spokane for the last year, I see a 20 to 1 Trump bumper stickers to Hillary. Literally only seen 1 Hil16ary bumper sticker and the rest are pro Trump EVERYWHERE. Went to a rally and the place was packed with like 10 protesters outside (Low energy as fuuuuck).

Bernie Sanders was definitely big in Washington, and would say the breakdown for Bernie sanders voters in my city is Won't vote > vote trump > vote Hillary. Not too hard to sway them too, since Bernie voters are low info as fuck.

I've done some volunteering for the campaign in my area running booths at fairs, calling, door to door stuff, and I most people being pro Trump with a vocal minority hating.

Seattle is fucking us over hard core though, then there's that fucking traitor Bill Bryant who's a tepid republican AT BEST, and put his support behind Gary Johnson. There are a healthy number of republicans in Washington, but we're still too weak to fight off the democratic machine here.

My current prediction. A few of the states are just guesstimates based on what little I know about their demographics. Assuming, of course, little-to-no fraud/rigging.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
Nevada is looking pretty good for Trump right now, and in Colorado he's only 2 and a half points down. You can substitute Colorado for New Mexico or Wisconsin, though.

please god

These are interesting maps. So the states to watch will be Ohio, North Carolina and Florida.

Assuming a worst case scenario here, could Trump still win despite losing one of three?

I assume there's a reason people assume Minnesota is eternally blue that doesn't involve riggy diggy? Mind explaining, Minnesota anons?

Filled with ameriswedes

It's the Sweden of America. Literally, to an extend.

Swedes cuck the hardest wherever they happen to be.

most likely result

here's your (((you)))

It's white as can be so those faggots all can act 'high-minded.'

if usa collapses so does most of the world

california going to hillary? lol

Powers come and go all the time.

(Checked)
PA former democrat here. Been here since the burgers and fries scandal. Let's Make America Great Again with Trump as POTUS.

I've come to the conclusion that theses 2 scenarios are highly probable.
What do you think ?

PAfag (northwestern PA) here

I can tell you that in my part of the state, Trump is very popular. If you drive in the cities or in the country sides, you will see so many Trump signs. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I saw my first Clinton sign and even then I can count the Clinton signs I've seen in about a 30 mile radius on one hand.

I've got a good feeling we'll go red, can't speak for the other parts of my state though.

I'm sorry to say, you're probably going to get niggered by Philly.

perhaps you're right, but hopefully that transit worker strike keeps it up so that the nignogs can't make it to the polls

There's a possibility; however, driving around Bucks County, it's the same. I saw four instances of "Hillary for Prison" signs with barely any Hillary signs except for Philadelphia. When Trump came to Newtown, they were charging 20 dollars to park. Even Pence holding a rally in Bensalem was enough to bog traffic between Street Rd. and Bristol Rd in rush hour.

This is one of the best I've seen. I think Wisconsin is reliably red, and Colorado blue because of all the spics. Michigan won't go red again because of (((Detroit))) and (((Ann Arbor))).

VA is going red too, if where I live is any indication. I can only imagine what it's like in real Virginia.

WA could go red this year. People from all around the state are SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND BY WHATEVER THE FUCK INSLEE AND HIS GOONS WANT, and the Seattle fags are too berned out to vote.

Realistically the first one, possibly the 2nd one

Oh shit, I could swear I saw that same truck on the way to Newtown PA. Was it a white pickup?

If that first map comes true it's gonna be a hell of a night.

Its so beautiful, but so full of shit libs and pacos
I hate Seattle.

user
NC is confirmed for trump tho

Yeah, it was; I've seen it more than once too, on many different occasions.

Had a VA plate though.

I wish I could remember the plate, but I was heading through there on my way to Southampton on the way to the Trump rally.

Then this is my new other prediction

There was a door to door DNC shill walking to our house last weekend. She was looking to ask about whether we were going to vote democrat this year, and my father told them, "Sorry, we don't vote for criminals! Take our names off the list!"

Ever heard of the Zion curtain?

#1: path of least resistance
#2: optimistic outlook
#3: realistic outlook

Swap new hampshire for colorado

My logic is that NH is a pretty small state, so when he campaigns there on the 4th and 7th, it should have a pretty significant effect. Conversely, there aren't any Trump events scheduled for CO.

# 4 Trump is taking it like grabbing some pussy with a billion in the bank.

Because hes going to win that state, its just like how theres no events scheduled for texas or the dakotas. McMuffin is a nothing.

Why do people keep falling for this demoralization meme that Trump (((needs))) to win PA? These maps confirm that there's a million ways to win without it. Why not just randomly state that he (((needs))) to win Virginia too?

Honestly we have no fucking idea what's going to happen on november 8th. So many new voters, so much rigging, such a powerful movement. For all we fucking know Commiefornia is gonna go red and they'll invent 100 other states so that Trump can reach 1488 votes. But with what human instinct I have IMO the following states are going to be in play:

Nevada
Utah (with McMuffin)
Colorado
Wisconsin
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New Hampshire
Maine
New York
Virginia
Florida

I think his (non-rigged) chances of winning each state, based on qualities like early results, demographics, historical voting patterns and memetic energy go something like this:

Florida > Nevada > New Hampshire > Ohio > Virginia > Pennsylvania > Colorado > Maine > Utah > Jewberg

Mormons are American kikes; they look out only for themselves and owe no loyalty to any outsiders.

I just ran some math for NH. Around 700,000 people voted in 2012. RCP Currently has Shillary at 46%, Trump at 41.3%, or a 33,000 person lead. This means only 16,000 Clinton voters need to switch to Trump in order for him to win, or 32,000 to stay home on election day, etc. The Trump events will probably draw many thousand by themselves.

McMuffin is in Utah, you double nigger.

Yeah but hes on the ballot in Colorado as well right?

He's been to CO about a half dozen times in the last 2 weeks.

Yeah, but so are Castle, Atwood, Fuente, Hedges, Hoefling, Keniston, Kennedy, Kopitke, Kotlikoff, Riva, Lyttle, Maldonado, Maturen, McMullin, Scott, Silva, Smith, and Soltysik. He's completely irrelevant in every state other than Utah, and only barely relevant there.

I'm not American but now I'm with disgust of california and new york (Anyway, even if a great number of idiots vote for Hillary Clinton trump can wins, but vote for trump even in these cities if possible, always remember that you aren't the disgusting or stupid people who voted for HIllary Clinton) since everyone say that they will support Hillary Clinton so i think they are trash, or stupid, or dumb, who will be showed as good in the media because of the establishment being controled by democrats and dnc, so many points being given for garbage Hillary Clinton, why the californjia and new york would vote for Hillary Clinton? It's disgusting. Sorry anyone on /pol who live in these places, anyway, vote trump and don't be mad for my disgust of california and new york, what matters is your intention. Good luck!

It's true? In my mind i think california and new york have the voting rigging, have some stupid people that could vote for Hillary Clinton, have the possibility of get the worse immigrants who would vote for Hillary Clinton, have the possibility of most brainwashed losers

Sorry, i hope for Trump winning even in these places, i don't understand nothing of USA and i like everybody of /pol who are living on new york or these places who have possibility of vote for disgusting hillary clinton, still voting for trump, i don't know what could happens

Also, seeing how america is corrupt, race bait, hate, controled media by democrats, i know why they try to shill for some cities and try to pretend to make jokes to attack other cities, it's because the american media is controled by the same garbage of DNC and democrats and this is why they attack more the cities who vote for republicans and try to show the people like something bad while they try to shill for disgusting cities who are stupid and idiot to vote for garbage like Hillary Clinton and Obama + the voting rigging since even in the cities who democrats wins i believe that they try to rigging the votes too since we learned in this ellection the media being rigged, the dnc, the wikileaks, hillary clinton rigged against bernie sanders, rigged against trump, the disgusting media

I hope trump wins against the
evil
DNC deserve die
I'm not even american

Haha and guess what only %10 of the landmass of California and New York respectively votes democrat

Could you imagine? Maybe I should meme it just to be sure.
LET'S ALL LOVE MAINE!

fuck off.

Ga fag here. This bullshit media made forced meme that Georgia is even questionable for being solid red makes me rage. I evacuated for hurricane Matt and I drove from southeast Georgia west then north to Atlanta and I saw nothing but trump signs and billboards. Hell my own small town has a huge billboard by our exit that says "America doesn't need a queen, vote trump" and in the back is a pic of the witch with a crown on. Georgia is solid red, even Atlanta. Don't believe the shilling. I voted trump today right after work.

If dubs Kek will choose the most hilarious option and dumbfound us all.

Yeah but vote anyway, do not be demoralized by (((polls)))

this is my humble prediction

id give trump nm too.. but im not quite sure how they are polling and in the end once he wins new york the games fucking over for hte kikes

Coloradofag here, I keep getting massive amounts of texts (and calls, although I never answer) and I'm not sure how I got on the lists other than that I registered to vote.

Anyways, many of the texts keep implying that I should have received a paper mail ballot by default (that everybody registered gets one) and blah blah let them know if I didn't. I have no intent to reply to the texts but is this true? Because I never got one

There isn't too much Hillary love from what I've seen in Philly, but there is a presence. The Trump momentum is real in the city too, especially the northeast, but the question of whether or not Trump can grab enough votes by the pussy is up in the air.

I recently took a trip to central PA too and saw loads of Trump signs. This is just another example of a city being pozzed to hell. There very much is a chance of going red though.

Praise Kek, you didn't get dubs.

Trump will win.

NM is going red. They've gotten real tired of the beaner menace as of late.

And I realize that Colorado is almost certainly going to go blue (my view based on the number of califags, cucks, and mexicans here), although Trump/Pence have been making very regular appearances here so they must consider it in play.

look into it nigger call the board of elections.. happened to 5 people in fl.. they called looking for their ballots "why arent they in the mail yet?"

Looks more like he's defiling niggers with Kek.

colorado will.. so will PA and NY which WILL go trump, you also forgot new hampshire and ct

I don't even like how suddenly it seems like early-voting and mail voting is so overwhelmingly prevalent in so many states.

you forgot minnesota, which will be going trump. same with ny.

next tuesday is going to be amazing. I hope you niggers all saved some money so you can go out and buy top shelf tendies.

yea..

I dont remember it being this long back in 2012

Are you me? This is exactly what I have.

Actual results.

Even last presidential election things were getting weird. I was in Michigan which (afaik) is not heavy on early or mail voting. For some reason they changed my polling place from this baptist church in the country (always was full of white people) to this other church in the ghetto even though my address never changed. It was full of niggers loudly exclaiming that they were voting for their "brother" etc etc. Because niggers can't just do their thing while being quiet.

I asked one guy in a suit in line in front of me if he had his polling place changed, and a person behind me, and both said no. So I was a bit confused why that happened.

There were black thugs outside as well but they were staying on the sidewalk like they are supposed to.

So I just keep having these strange experiences with voting. I have little faith in democracy anyways but keep dragging myself back every two years anyways..

NEW YORK

>1,817,552 votes, 99% reporting (15,007 of 15,067 precincts),
total for democrats

IF BERNOUTS DON'T VOTE
IF CUCKSICH AND CRUZ DIDN'T COLLUDE

CALIFORNIA
total for republicans

total for democrats

IF BERNOUTS DON'T VOTE
IF EVERYONE DECIDES TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

Are you a bad enough dude to convince Bernouts to overwhemingly support Jill Stein in New York and California?

I lived in Albany for a long time.

Is it as bad as they say it is now?

I have seen only Trump/Bernie/Jill signs in commiefornia lately 1 Shillary sricker months ago I wouldn't be surprised if Jill takes a nice chunk out of Shillary's votes.

Utah will show up. Here's how we really get to congress and then RAHOWA

I get emails constantly that Trump or Pence are speaking here. Last one I caught was for Pence in Loveland.

So even if it's not on the schedule if anybody is interested in seeing them in Colorado they should keep tabs on it on a daily basis. They are here motherfucking constantly.

If reliant on email for notifications, check spam folder, about 1/2 of my Trump campaign emails end up in spam no matter how many times I mark them as not spam

Let's start a hashtag (rather keep some going): #BernieOrBust, #I'mWithJill, #WriteIn, #MyChoice, #NotBlackAndWhite. At worst, it would be kinda funny.

Actually that might be wrong, I'd have to check again, but they go to Loveland a lot

I think so too. If we lose, it'll be by muh wimminz vote. They're harder to get because they choose to ignore the political atmosphere but vote anyway.

Muh right for dead babies!

It's really as simple as making Jill Stein appear as a reasonable woman. I wish I had more money. I would pay her off to make a few viral videos. Women are stupid and emotional. "AWW: Jill Stein Saves Stray Cat!" would be enough. Do not believe women are a tough nut to crack, they're fragile, weak, and made of glass both physically and mentally.

MN is going trump, Last poll here was before the FBI shit went down, and trump won the mock elections at schools which have a history of predicting the way the state will swing very accurately. Also just the general feel I get from the area tons of trump signs everywhere barely any clinton support at all. Same with WI although that seems to be much tighter.

MN here. I haven't seen a single Trump or Clinton sign in my suburb. If Trump wins this state I'll be exceedingly happy. My guess is that if he wins in, it will be because of pissed off Bernie voters going Trump or 3rd party. This state was overwhelmingly Bernie-leaning.

You could literally tell them their daughters would be drafted, and they'll dismiss it. You can tell them that Hillary gave classified info on national television. You could go the democratic defeatist route and tell them that Bernie had the election stolen from them. Even if you tell them they will be nuked and they'll still sit in their ignorance. At least this is true for the case of women of Bucks County I spoke with.

Where in NOVA are you? I just recently moved to Chantilly myself, and my parents and I will be voting Trump.

I'm willing to bet $20 that this is how it's going down

I see MI going red before I see WI myself user, especially if PA is red. But then again, WI did elect Walker and he did survive a recall vote, which if I recall, had never happened before then.

If you are trying to imply third parties will win any states, I'm going to have to point you to the 1992 election.

This is going off of St. Cloud area and the countryside. Shittons of trump signs no clinton at all. The whole controversy with the DFL is turning a lot of people off of them, so that's our best chance.

Is that some undocumented weed or lead turtle votes.

I got pretty much that first map, almost to the T, are you me user?

Why do this?

Did he have a Trump, Rebel Flag and American flag by chance? An F-250? I just saw that truck this week, driving to class in the morning.

Ignore that, I was thinking you wrote Fairfax/NOVA are for some reason, I'm stupid tonight.

I'm assuming you mean the redundancy? They wanted to rename it after Smarty Jones at one point. There's also one called 2nd street pike.

NHfag here, can confirm. This display is ten minutes away from my house

Just now I tried to double check the voting numbers for the caucus on thegreenpaper and they've been deleted. I'll have to email them or something, cause that's pissing me off.

Well, to my mind its those 2 options that makes the most sense, probability wise for a Trump win.
I really fucking hope for some positive extra gains elsewhere but I'm quite afraid of the Clinton corruption/rigging machine.

Trump grabs VA by the pussy

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation

Fug, archive:

archive.is/IkK5W

Exactly. At least the horse would have some kind of a purpose I suppose.

Oh Dems had much better turnout in the primaries. But bernie won so hardcore I think it turned most of them off of voting this year. Plus like I said, DFL scandals especially with the DFL giving money to clinton before she won the primary is gonna fuck her hard.

I feel the same user, I just hope and pray that he flips more than one state, if he can do that, its game over. But I really want a blowout so the liberals can see people are tired of their shit.

Yeah I found the numbers, it got moved into a tiny box down below rather than in it's previous spot. Strange. There were twice as many Dems voting as Republicans, but with over 60% of them going for Bernie that's a huge boon for us.

I really hope we will see the opposite of the Obama effect this time. Which would be black people mildly interested to vote and staying home while all the Trump supporters going massively to vote with enthusiasm.
I was reading about how the black vote in North Carolina was down by more than 4% compared to the same date in last election, this if true, would be real good news.

That plus the non-voters effect like it happened in the UK really could help making gains.

What kind of fool uses reason to persuade an emotion? If you could think like a psychopath you'd have these women subjugated.

The most likely one:

Filtered.

* According to how Obongo polled and how the polls currently are and how these states vote in senate.

Trump really needs to get Virginia or Nevada. We're talking a lot about florida and ohio but without virginia, pa or nevada Trump can't win.

How about Colorado ?
It seems to be a possible gain if we look at the polls.
Even tho the migration factor does not seems encouraging.

Obongo won there in 2008 with +12.5 and in 2012 with +6.7

I see no reason why Nevada would go red this time around considering its so deep blue. I think Virginia would earlier go red.

Please let this happen for once.

BASED ON THE LEAKED RIGGED INFO

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD IT TALL
KILLING SPICS AND NIGGERS IS THE WAY I BALL
NORTHWEST FRONT
NORTHWEST FRONT
AT FERGUSON I GO ON THE HUNT

I don't think so, Tim.

That's how they fucked this graph up
More Republicans have early voted than Democrats in Florida.

Thanks for linking to this, I've done what I can to save it. However, I do need to offer one possible non-rigging explanation, based on a quick Google search. This could be test data for displaying results on what appears to be a local news station's website. The URL says "worldnow" and they have a wikipedia page that says they are a software company "enabling broadcasters, operators and media companies to easily create, acquire, manage, analyze, monetize and distribute media assets (text, images and videos) across all digital platforms and on-air systems in a unified, end-to-end workflow."

What the fug am I looking at

He'll take NJ, RI & DE before he takes NY. But he WILL take NY.

Well, now we know how to tell if it's rigged.

These fuckers really think they are cheeky don't they?

blue*

I've considered making a video about this, I think Jones jumped the gun on this one.

He states that the infographs show the swing states and red states the MSM report Hillary will win with her winning. Yet we see multiple swing states with Trump winning and even multiple heavy blue states with Trump winning and visaversa.

I think it's odd that they have some infographs with votes/% but I honestly believe it's testing. There's too much incontinuety.

Even (((CNN))) has Trump up by six in Nevada. Even the most likley swing just gives Trump more since Johnson voters tend to switch to Trump if they abandon the third party.

Anyway here's my guesswork:

Trump will take it like so. You can flip Colorado and Virginia given they're both so close.

If that happened, I think we'd need to have a serious conversation about the powers we may have unleashed.

I work for a new private polling company that Mr Trump had hired to draw his best PTV and the results we found were staggering. Unlike most of the now discredited polling companies, we take variables into account such as the shy vote, monster vote etc. He uses our PTV to this day.

Last week, before the FBI drop, Mr Trump asked us to perform some more polling and we came up with pic related. If you have any questions, please ask. (obviously not my identity nor the company I work for's identity)

I'm not saying I agree with it. It's worth looking at and being aware off. So I thought creating and sharing an image of those results make more people aware of it.

For a long time this election the jews have been saying that this year Texas was a swing state.
Last week there was a lot of people reporting their votes being changed to the cunt and suddenly Texas was solid red again.

So what's going on in PA exactly? Amish vote?

Can't say I believe you on this one buddy.

:/

do you go into nigger neighborhoods?

>>>/reddit/

How close was CA?

EASY

I don't use reddit. typing :/ takes less effort than posting a smug

That isn't reddit. That's a board on 8ch called reddit. Reddit is a separate website.

Fuck off faggot. Emoticons are for 12 year old retards on Reddit and Facebook.

Goddamn fucking newfags everywhere.

ok

Something tells me that Kek will somehow signal his existence on election day, likely with the results. It may not be quite as obvious as I made it though.

I'll put it simply: Trump is leading with every demographic except for single women and households with an income of 35k or less although that bridge is slowly closing and those demographics will have a large decrease in voter turnout. Don't believe the Amish meme, they do not vote.

Clinton is doing poorly in every county aside from King, Thurston & Whatcom. But the inner-cities aren't enough to boost her past Mr Trump as we've mapped a pro-Trump correlation between increased registrations for Republicans/Decreased Registrations for Democrats and likely voters. That trend is nation-wide.

It was close but CA is a state with an incalculable shy vote estimation; we have to wait for Nov 8th. But we do know that Trump has a large support for Hispanics and Blacks among likely voters regardless of shy vote.

Do you think CO will go red? Anyone on the ground in CO to report about this? I always figured it was a dude-weed-lmao shithole (a shame really, the pictures look gorgeous) but full of liberals now.

ATTENTION ALL PA ANONS

GET THE FUCK OUT THERE AND VOLUNTEER WHATEVER TIME YOU HAVE

TRUMP WINNING OUR STATE PRACTICALLY GUARANTEES VICTORY AND PUTS A STAKE THROUGH THE HEART OF THE DNC

SO FOR FUCKS SAKE GO DO SOMETHING FAGGOTS

CO is part dude-weed-lmao in denver and gun toting redneck everywhere outside of denver.
I heard at one point the north-eastern part of the colorado wanted to break away from the rest of colorado and create their own uberconservative cowboy esque state.

As an Ohiofag I can tell you with 95% certainty that unless they blatantly rig it we're going to go red. I just got done driving around the state a little bit and all I see everywhere are Trump signs. I haven't seen a single Shillary sign. Not even a bumper sticker.

That page is probably just a test page filled in with random numbers. The numbers don't make sense and half the results are empty.

Because Trump owns property there and has employed a whole bunch of people in Nevada over the years, and those people have friends and family. Trump has put the food on a lot of tables for a lot of people, and in general he treats his employees well. I don't think people factor that sort of network in as much as they should.

Just filter him like I did already and move on.

what am I looking at here user?

is this a list of money Hillary paid to people or a list of money some conservative think tank paid them for something that they are keeping tabs on?

They're still trying the demoralization game. They're saying that FL early voters in the GOP aren't voting for Trump.

Projection is their most common tactic; they say Clinton will get 20%-30% of the GOP ballots when it's the other way around.

Anyone can go to the website to confirm this.

I hope most of them are smart enough to go actually on the day of voting. I would have early voted if I had no other choice, but I have no doubt that early voting is where a ton of tampering happens.

Hillary has too much territory to defend.
"It's like a nightmare, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."

What's are you smoking?

So this is the oh shit we better stop rigging the polls before or no one will fucking believe us next time moment.

south VA user
it's confederate flag-flying levels of anti-hillary

There is only one problem

You cheeky faggot.

Nate Silver pls go

Colorado is indeed supposed to send mail ballot to everyone registered to vote. A mail ballot has to arrive by Nov 8 to be counted. It's getting late, so perhaps you should vote in person. You vote in person by surrendering your mail-in ballot or letting them know you didn't get it.

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED POST

disinfo shill >>>/oven/

That took me too long to figure out. If by some miracle that actually happens, would it confirm the existence of kek?

You and me both user. I fucking hate the Liberals ruining my state.

Right now, this is the best shot Trump has at winning

In fact, this is exactly how the polls look now, APART from New Hampshire, which is the most likely of the currently-blue states to turn.

Literally all he has to do is turn New Hampshire and he's President.

He's leading in Virgina and tied in Penn with rigged polling

I want to believe

I PROMISE Virginia is red. If not is definitely rigged. #Vexit

not with this shitbird at the controls it isn't

Are you referencing that poll that claimed that 25% of early voting Florida Republicans voted for Cliton? Anyone with a brain can tell you that even the mere thought of this is absolutely preposterous. 25% of Republicans, for fucking HILLARY? Think about that.

poo in the loo + McAuliffe hijinks will prevent us from getting Virginia.

randomly generated electoral map apparently.

We just had a NH poll out today with him up by 5!

If that many people can wait 8 hours in the cold to see Trump, they WILL wait a fraction of that to vote for him.

I've had a good feeling about NH this whole time.

Every damn time. Whenever I spend 15 minutes trying to get the joke, I should realize it's this shit again.

No, he's not

It's full of government cucks who would never vote for Trump

It can be done.

Lol

that leaked "rigged" info isn't real, dipshit. it's test data.