2 Police Officers Shot, Killed in Ambush Attack in Iowa

web.archive.org/web/20161102092509/http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-officers-shot-killed-ambush-attack-iowa/story?id=43238960

potential happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uqS6i
archive.is/ESd2L
archive.is/Uz3q2
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
usatoday.com/
heavy.com/news/2016/11/scott-michael-greene-des-moines-urbandale-iowa-police-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-motive-military-criminal-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pigs got shot so nothing of value is lost.

With an attitude like that I can tell the police are going to kill you at some point for "peacefully resisting" lol

Tick tock, Holla Forums. Tick tock.

Also, Trump now wins Iowa.

put some effort in faggot crtl + c, crtl + v
it's not that fucking hard

found the Soros faggot.

Have the shit skins invaded Urbandale recently?

Last time I was in Des Moines a few years ago it was pretty white in that area.

Doesn't this shit usually happen when there is bigger news happening against the establishment?

Must be some juicy stuff dropping today…

I live on the West side of town but work in a hotel in Urbandale. It's getting overrun with nig nogs. The other weekend I got to watch the Urbandale PD taze two sheboons who were resisting arrest for fighting in the lobby.
The way the officers were killed; snuck up on while they were sitting in their cruisers, was cowardly. I would not be surprised of this was the work of niggers.

Chicago or African niggers?

They've been importing Sudanese to our small packing plant town in western Iowa. At least some of the Mexicans are civil, It's going to be a ride with the African nigs.

Use archive.is, its far better

Two police officers have been shot and killed in an apparent ambush attack in the Des Moines, Iowa area.

State officials have launched a manhunt for the suspect or suspects, although police right now say they are working with very few details other than a vehicle description, according to Sgt. Paul Parizek of the Des Moines police.

The first officer responded to a report of shots fired shortly after 1 a.m local time in the Des Moines suburb of Urbandale and was shot and killed while sitting alone in his patrol car.
The second officer came in to assist in the initial incident and was also shot and killed.

archive.fo/uqS6i

I blame Trump for creating this atmosphere of hatred. Just like that Iman that was killed in NYC.

The two sheboons were pretty Americanized so I'd say either Chicago or KC. There has been a huge influx of African and sandniggers lately, you're right.
This should ensure Dan Charleston gets the Sherrif election next week.

I agree, fellow concerned citizen. Trump's rhetoric is divisive and is tearing our country apart. He is the chaos candidate and should never step foot into the White House.

Disappointing. It may actually be a White male.

archive.is/ESd2L

If you're gonna kill someone, do it in a sneaky fashion
It works

yeah, it only took (((them))) 6 hours to release the story, so it probably is a fucking white male. also, Iowa

When the racewar begins and Jamal and his crew sneak up behind you and beat you to death I think you'll revise your opinion on that, user.

The Police are going to be disbanded. If they are not, America will forever be destroyed.

Disband and group with old White Vets.
t. White Felons will keep blowing your heads off unless you disband and protect the WHITES.

check out this edgelord. fight the power commie cuckboy.

How long before the media runs with the story: he is an evil KKK racist who posted his message of hate all over the dankweb AND wore a MAGA hate when he shot the cops while shouting TRUMP FOR KING!

Yeah I saw that shit in a jewgle newsfeed this morning. Some alleged klan newspaper endorses Trump. Wow, it's all over. These fucking people.

What are you nigger going to do when the CTR gibs run out?

FIRE RISES, BROTHER

Scott Greene is an autistic sperglord. He got kicked out of a high school football game for protesting kneeing Negroes with a Confederate flag.

He claims to have been assaulted by the niggers, whereas the niggers claim he caused the disturbance. At one point in the video, a female officer says "it's the current year, whether you intend to or not, waving a Confederate flag around Blacks will cause a disturbance. Besides, it's banned on school property :^)"

He allegedly was rustled by the way he was treated and took out his sperg rage on the police.

Well that's fucking great. Can't these dumbfucks double up on their Adderall and wait until after the election?

I was hoping that this would be the case, and we wouldn't have our own Jo Cox situation. Unfortunately, the media has been handed an opportunity to deflect from $Hillary.

kill yourself

that newspaper is from august as well, they've been saving it until now
fucking pathetic

Only a couple days ago, Greene was mirin' cheer grills. A murderer AND A CREEP?

I suppose it could've been worse had the sperg targeted a church full of niggers or some sjw womyn in Congress. That would've been a real shit storm - but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that does happen before Tuesday.

Yeah, it's pretty ironic how leftists are now on the side of police officers.

potential happening & potential false flag.

I'm warning you Police fucks, you better fucking Disband now. You are going to get your fucking bell rung hard if you don't disband from your girly nigger racemixed legions and start defending the t. White Felons. Consider this and choose wisely.

Shut the fuck up kike.

NIGGER DO NOT SAY THAT.
THAT IMPLIES WE'RE GETTING RID OF THEM AFTER.
I mean, that's not a bad idea, but still, don't be obvious you Cubano.

Trump's statement. Note the reply.

These poor useful idiots have become, quite literally, zombies. They can't help it, it is their Achilles' heal. Also they don't swim so good.

War goes to he who wins, not he who has honor

He's semi-right, police are allies of convenience at best

Leftists are theorizing that this was a false-flag, in that Greene wanted to frame BLM. He was a Sovereign Citizen.

Sperg captured.

2 Iowa police officers killed; suspect in custody

archive.is/Uz3q2

46 years old and hanging around High Schools and cheerleaders. Definitely not right in the head.

You're the fucking faggot

Check 3:33, they din du nuffin.

Is it wrong at all that I legitimately want to execute these people?

YER LATE, HILLARY

This old cunt deserves to be drawn and quartered.

Nigger detected.

It's worded as if a nigger did it. Soon they'll concern troll about the "white racist shooter" as a way to save their campaign.

We shall cleanse the scum

Cleanse the scum

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

IF IT’S ISLAM, TRUMP WINS IOWA.

wat
The thing is, I'm willing to bet ten to one that a nigger or other minority did it. Then this story will be swept under the rug just like all the other LEOs killed by niggers this year.

Fuhrer dubs checked

in that $Hillary will suddenly become an advocate for law and order while "drumpf" is put on the defensive.

This is important! The suspect has already been identified

They found him.

usatoday.com/

story/news/2016/11/02/two-iowa-police-officers-killed-ambush-style-attack/93155024/

Kek. Honestly at this point I don't think that anybody will be stupid enough to fall for that. If nothing else, people will just point out that she paid people to be violent. She's a giant fucking hypocrite who needs to hang at the gallows.

Damn it. Oh well, hopefully he's a registered democrat. Would anybody be able to check this?

ya know theyve gone with that narrative a couple of times just to be proven wrong

Like when the mass shooter Sam Hyde shot up several schools?

FUG x-DDDD

heavy.com/news/2016/11/scott-michael-greene-des-moines-urbandale-iowa-police-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-motive-military-criminal-record/

THIS IS OUR BREXIT HEART STRINGS MURDER

The fuck are you on about?

WE HAVE 5 DAYS TO BLOW THIS THE FUCK OUT

We need to find a connection of him to scott foval, aaron black and/or creamer.

The kikes killed a lefty MP named Jo Cox a day before the Brexit vote in an attempt to garner a emotional response from the public to vote remain. It didn't work. user is claiming that this is a similar situation.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

no

What is wrong is that you can't.

Honestly, it doesn't matter at this point. I'm convinced that there are none of those mythicsl "fence sitters" left. Everyone is firmly on one side of the fence or the other, and no one is changing their minds now.

mexicans are on the south side of the fence

It would be pretty damn cheap, too. 9mm is cheap. 5.56 is cheap. $0.25-$0.35 per round is a small price to pay to fucking execute subhuman liberals.

Fucking sovereigns.

Aussies just cant control their urge to shitpost IRL even to cops
"G'DAY MATE"

Cannot fathom how retarded that white cocksucking redneck is.

Every time before there's a big important vote, some white nationalist cocksucker does something like this. Brexit almost failed due to that cocksucking William Pierce Fan going on his white fucktard murder spree.

Anyone with an IQ below 110 is a pure liability. Nothing can ever get done as long as they exist. I don't believe this is a conspiracy. There are too many fucktards out there. that ruin it for everybody.

JOE COCKS 2: USA BOOGALOO

muh pr

reminder that sandy hook was a hoax and 9/11 was an inside job

All the police need to support Trump, hes the only person who speaks up for them.

Their rulers don't give a shit about them, they happily destroy their lives and reputation for doing their jobs.

Every time.

Are you a cop for life faggot? You scum bags.

From what I read it sounds like he wants us to ally with the criminals… Or maybe my reading comprehension is fucked all to hell. I don't know?

I like it.

Nah, this is nothing.

It has nothing to do with Trump. It's of no concern.

You reminded me of this

Said the women who literally paid people to go to Trump's rallies to be violent.

Im not happy about what happened. But are police on our side?

Arent police the ones that shut down right wing gatherings, enforce the building of mosques, enforce the migrants moving into our suburbs, arrest people for posting truth about migrants, sacrifice themselves to protect black hoods etc?

White men should protect white areas and white interests. Not the globalist's interests.

Oh for fuck's sake, can we not go a single week without some cops getting hit?

The Police are on the side of the people who employ them. At this point in time, that's primarily zionist occupied government. There are notable exceptions: Sheriffs who are elected by the people and police chiefs in cities that not are not under the control of subversive elements. Keep in mind that supremacy puts the authority of the feds over that of local authorities.

Your nose is showing, schlomo

he's correct that idiot whites hold down the white race. just look at wiggers.