Cat Memes To Inform Normies of Discoveries From Leaks

The people still voting for Hillary are stupid and won't read anything more than a few sentences long, so you have to talk to them like they're stupid. For any info coming out of leaks this late in the game to reach them, it has to be in the form of cat memes. Do your part and translate leak revelations into cat memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

memegenerator.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is so retarded

that's why it works

At least it doesn't ask you to write the Stasi.

Is it?
There's nothing on the internet that draws the attention of normies more than kitten pictures.
OP's example is a bad attempt, though imo.

Bad persuasion. Cute fluffy kittens make you think that maybe this wasn't such a big deal.

yes it is

it isn't 2006 anymore retard

Sounds like CTR is scared of these memes taking off

I'll give it a go.

This.

edgy teens cant vote though

thanks for confirming the ctr hypothesis.
lets talk about O'Keefe. Don't you get a bonus every time you call him a felon?

You underestimate how much shit middle aged normalfags will post and enjoy on facebook.

We know this will backfire because this is too easy for them to meme.

bump.

This and the "Close the military death gener gap, draft our daughters" are some of the best ideas yet

Good idea op. KittyCats will save the day.

nice angle

Can you at least make it look like a lefty image? Everything coming from Holla Forums and similar end up looking either like some kind of business-article-style note under a picture, or have varying levels of text all over them that make them look like they came straight off one of those "ayys are real" sites.

Also gonna say drop the "this kitty learned :333" bullshit. Just stick the fact over it. Make the sauce urls small if you must add them since it seems to turn some normalfags off. They'll share something they like regardless if it's sourced or not.

no, draftourdaughters was better because it couldn't be coopted by clinton shills. they only know how to copy memes and this is giving them ideas for reddit.

This is good. Not super informative, but good for basic sharing.

Also good.

But Lefties suck arse at memeing!

Should add a bikini.

If you wanna meme, praise Kek and do it right. If you want lefties to share cute cat pics you've edited, then look at what's popular with them and hijack it.

Women run on feels.

Um, the captions aren't supposed to be in headers and footers making the pic bigger

Enclose them into the picture with outlines and stuff, this is pretty fail so far

This is great

If you can do better, do so.

do you guys know how to alter a thumbnail? Ideally you would have the caption hidden until the person clicks on it and then you could have a picture larger than what the thumbnail shows.

THIS IS THE KEY TO NORMIE-INTERNETPROPAGANDA

WE FOUND IT

PRAISE KEK

MEME IT LADS

bump

By the way, while making this I saw pic 2 related. I don't think I've seen jewgle this brazen yet.

Does this mean that the default is white? As it should be

Bretty gud

You know, I didn't think about that but it's true. Without qualifiers they're about 90% pics of white babies.

I think this is the proper angle - short, slightly provocative to the normie mindset ("jewed") causing emotional response and motivation to pursue further, providing easy search terms that will return redpill results ("soros" "voting machine")

This also, same kind of thing.

Purely informative, non-provocative, 100% vanilla ones just come off like the kind of lame, non-working, lifeless memes that leftists try to push.

Pepe has won us enormous ground among normies and those waiting to be redpilled by being upsetting, offputting, while also funny and enigmatic. As alluded to above, the emotional dynamic we should exploit with this kitten meme is to entice with the cute pics, and then provoke/upset with provocative text that motivates the buttmad reader to investigate further. Text contains search terms leading to redpills, buttmad reader redpills himself.

It's incredibly easy to do it better, what I did anyone can do so I don't need to do more. I would but I have things to do

I can see the headlines now

Delicious
thx fam

Its funny how it has all those races and then human

btw I used memegenerator.net you can upload ur own pics

If we get back to this abomination I'll know we reached meme singularity.

Normalfags don't want sources or to spend more than fifteen seconds reading a picture, they want entertainment.
Here's a half assed example.

LOW ENERGY

Should have gone with:
"Not sure if rotting pile of dead meat or Hillary Clinton"

haahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaah

If I pull that "ha" off, will you die?

(Checked)
Go home Hillary, you`ve lost.

it's funny

Some of these are decent, most are pure shit.
A total waste of time, Hillary has already lost.
A whole new batch of emails that can potentially get her jailed is released.

Fuck the normies, they will follow, anyway.
Apply some peer pressure and they "will always have supported trump, of course."

This.
Always the same answer, no matter the "wacky new thing that will destroy hillary" proposed.
From creating fake drafting ads, to standing with her, to shit like this.

You call it retarded, they call it CTR, even though if some entity like CTR knew about this (by virtue of being here) then their new top secret operation would be blown, anyway.

Change the end to:

Don't let her get away with this

Not my OC. Was just showing the why I though that user was Hillary drunk shitposting again.

This thread reeks of 4chan

Ftfy

Yeah but at least they're trying.

Pic related

Are you sure, CTR-kun? That attitude is why the Jews win. They never stop propaganda, whether they win or lose.

Good attempt but you're speaking to the chorus with this one, try Set Rich instead. Julian Assange has alluded to him being the source of the DNC leaks, and there is a Podesta email with language that, with a bit of strecth, suggests that Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary/the DNC. Can't find the email unfortunatly

Yeah, I'm sure that this is another retarded time waster.

Yes, I want you all to correct the record, dig through emails that are actually capable of sending her behind bars and that have been created by actual US officials, instead of wasting your time creating non US official cat memes for a bunch of normies on our little twitter and facebook feeds that are so full of shitlordiness that, at most, we have only three of four normalfags, anyway.

This is retarded.
Just like skypes and googles was retarded.
Just like we stand with her "war propaganda" was retarded.
Just like "draft our daughters" was retarded.

The movement, the pendulum, the overton window has shifted evermore, even without lolcats.
Why? Because all we need and needed is the truth, and more and more people are waking up to the lies.
The Lügenpresse (which is mainstream terminology now).

Also, I wish I could voluntarily disclose my posting history, to show how much of a "CTR shill" I really am.

Rich was my first choice but would have taken too many words to explain. Figured Foster would be better since normalfags are the target audience.

to destroy the cancer, you must become the cancer

Cats are adorable user, it's like 2d's.

Cats are for women. Dogs are the pets for men.

(although that's maybe why this could have some success for the normie-women on facebook and stuff. pretty much all the examples in this threat are garbage, though)

that's the point

great job

Offering 2 cats

What the fuck? I didn't upload that 3rd image, I don't even have that saved.

we already did

Am I on Facebook?

user likes this.

No, but thats the plan.

its working!

Who else has this happened to? Was posting last night and text popped up on my post that I didn't copy/type/link myself? Do we have a ghost in the system or are the agencies attempting to bot our replies?

this thread reeks of 2006 halfchan

ctr ALWAYS sages in threads it finds threatening

I like it. Cat memes need to make a comeback for the next week.

I'm going to test this by posting the image below on my feed. I've got a ton of ultra-liberal friends, anything I post is either ignored or met with scorn, no matter how legit it is. Trying this approach, reducing it to the level of pablum for retarded children, maybe this will have a better impact.

/thread

At least use cute cats. This thing looks like a demon.

ctr confirmed for finding normie-tier memes threatening

Fuck your post history, reddit

lel

You can't force a meme
Forced memes are always total shit

You either have to waste your time with cat pictures or you're CTR.

Among your father's generation and up you can absolute force memes. In fact, they mostly only respond to forced memes, the messaging in real memes is completely lost to them.

FIRST POST

Our memes spread because not only because they're true, but also because they're funny. These "I PUT TEXT ON AN IMAGE" memes are stale as fuck and are only going to cause forced laughter to those on our side and alienate everyone who's not.

Wasn't the intended audience announced in the OP?

*normalfags

Normalfags are retarded too.

or, more likely, the server is shitting spaghettis because of the shoddy programming and the increased 4cucks/election/journalists/shills traffic load
double posts and image duplications from some post from another thread are not uncommon

Remember to LEAVE OUR ECHOCHAMBER
Go out and spread these
You haven't done anything if you haven't DEPLOYED them

Normal person reaction to a thread they dislike: "this sucks, im gonna leave and do something else"
shill reaction to a thread they dont like: "WTF YOU FAGS ARE DUMB THIS SUCKS LAME GAY DONT YOU SEE IM RIGHT"

here's my lame attempt

dont do this guys
this will totally not work
i swear to yaweh

>>>/reddit/

This is a great idea. Please make one dealing with the audio of Hillary regretting her decision not to rig the Palestinian election.

This will work, Holla Forums. Do it.
I know sooooo many people with cats who are voting for Hillary, there's gotta be some kinda weird mathematical correlation. Redpill them with cute cats, it's brilliantly simple.

HOW IS THIS SHIT NOT BANNED

Because if you fly under the radar of the jew you can say damn near anything.

How can one do this?
Does Sam Hyde bear that information?

Simple, don't make the jew too much money. That was Drew Carry's problem. He got too big kek for his britches and got the jew end of the stick. He disappeared for a long fucking time and came back thin and bitter as fuck. You could tell they fucked him over behind the scenes.

But the Jew is the only way to get popularity, and therefore people to watch your propaganda.

That's the point, CTR. Normies are fucking stupid.

I think normalfags don't get the message

don't listen to these ctr kv faggots

op's oc is still the best

Not necessarily. Popularity tends to be very profitable. It's the ones that become VERY popular that become mouth pieces. The jew cares about their shekels first and foremost and the plan after that. That's why Colbert was just a "funny guy" who was on a comedy sitcom show but then became too popular for his own good and now has become everything he hated.

not related to elections, but pretty good

(checked)
Holy fuck I didn't know Trevor Moore was still making new material.
I love him and WKUK skits so damn much. They're amazing

OP keep doing what you're doing. Lure in the normies and women with cute cats and then drop truth bombs on them.

Don't listen to the niggerfaggot shills trying to steer your style into their stale bullshit hasbeen garbage.

This.
Stay strong, OP. Don't listen to the shills.

Is this your first time using a computer?

Replace "now" with "meow".

Did I do good? Tried to make it as normalfag friendly as I could.

The text needs to be a more legible font like Impact, and needs to be outlined. Also, remove the underline and bold.

I will have to download gimp since I'm a huge faggot and only have mspaint on my computer. The final product should be something like this but the words will have more "pop" to them so they stand out.

from the fbi happening thread:

Cat memes labeled a symbol of hatred by the ADL and SPLC when!? Why haven't we been using them to disseminate the truth about the Jews!

That looks much nicer! I personally just have a torrented version of Photoshop on my rig that I use.
How does GIMP compare?

The idea of using cats is GENIUS, but I think the initial execution is a bit off.

Many liberals on social media are posting gif's and captioning them with what they want the point to be… i think if we had some twitter spammers post

, or could have another caption on the thing the cats hitting like "hillary's emails"…. just spitballing but I think this would be much more effective

It happened to me too months ago on Holla Forums, ""coincidentally"" it was also a Simpsons image. pic related

I run a few kikebook pages and will be posting up my selections from this thread later.
Keep and eye on Operators Operating Operationally, and share them around. Basically all content on FB is stolen, so other right-leaning pages are sure to steal them.
Shit, I could just have some other pages post them too.

Either way, these WILL be reaching some libtards, Holla Forums. I guarantee it. We have the best cat pictures made by the best people in this thread. It's a wonderful thread, and we wouldn't accept anything but top of the line cat photos.

…And then destroy yourself?

Thanks. Was sleepy posting last night and forgot this was specifically a tactic proposed for swaying the last loq-IQ dregs of the Clinton camp, not a redpill-for-dummies in general.

Might make a kitty thoughts thread once the election is over. I think the tactic has potential for infecting normies with disallowed ideas. Part of why it's good is it doesn't come off like preaching - it's unclear if the meme-maker sincerely wants you to believe the kitty thought or if it's just a joke about "lol this kitty is having very serious thoughts", so the normie won't have a negative reaction to it because they won't feel like they're being challenged, but they're still being exposed to the idea.

Everytime you vote for Hillary, God kills a kitten.

trying to make one so bad that it's good

Toxoplasma just want to survive, this shit is great sir.

WAY too long. Remember, you are targeting the most braindead moron here. Make it short, sweet, and damning.

Cat puns

What follows is my comprehensive list of cat puns, which I frequently re-fur to. I hope you find them useful, fur-end.

Fur real = For real
Purr-fect = Perfect
Litter-ally = Literally
Meow = Now
Kitten me = Kidding me
Claw-ful = Awful
Paw-some = Awesome
Paw-sitive = Positive
Purr-sonal = Personal
Purr-suasion = Persuasion
Fur-tunate = Fortunate
Un-fur-tunate = Unfortunate
Paw-fer = Prefer
Fur-ever = Forever
Lion = Lying
Hiss-terical = Hysterical
Paw-don me = Pardon me
Feline = Feeling
Su-purr-ior = Superior
Claw-ver = Clever
Tail = Tell
Fur-miliar = Familiar
Tail-ent = Talent
Meow-ntain = Mountain
Paws = Pause
Cat-titude = Attitude
In-fur-ior = Inferior
Cat-ch = Catch
Meow-sician = Musician
Tail = Tale
Hiss-tory = History
Disa-purr-ance = Disappearance
Cat-astrophe = Catastrophe
Be-claws = Because
Furry = Very
Paw-table = Portable
Furred = Third (thanks Stan!)
Meta-furr-kitty = Metaphorically (thanks that one user!)
Litter-a-ture = Literature (thanks Catattack!)
Claw-some = Awesome (thanks Karley CoolGirl!)
Purr-haps = Perhaps (thanks Steve!)
Won-fur-ful = Wonderful (thanks guy!)
Mew = You (thanks Nepeta Lejion!)
Fur-ward = Forward (thanks Meulin Leijon!)
Bo-fur = Bother (thanks Meulin Leijon!)
Pounce to my level = Get on my level (thanks Ashley Getchell!)
Help meow-t = Help me out (thanks Yes!)
Cat = Get/got (thanks tom!)
Mew = New (thanks Vriska Serket!)
Fur-get = Forget (thanks Vriska Serket!)
Paw-lease = Please (thanks Dre!)
Paw-y = Sorry (thanks Dre!)
Purr-ns = Puns (thanks Jessica Leslie!)
Con-cat-ulations = Congratulations (thanks Jessica Leslie!)
Fur-end = Friend (thanks Jessica Leslie!)
Paw-sibly = Possibly (thanks Cat lady!)
Paw-sibility = Possibility (thanks Cat lady!)
Fur-ious = Furious (thanks deeds!)
A-paw-ling = Appalling (thanks Matias!)
Pre-paw-sterous = Preposterous (thanks Daniel!)
Purr-ince = Prince (thanks LSTheNinjaKitten!)
Purr-incess = Princess (thanks LSTheNinjaKitten!)
Hy-purr-kitty-cal = Hypocritical (thanks SAK!)
Hy-purr-cat = Hypocrite (thanks SAK!)
Un-cat-fur-a-bell = Uncomfortable (thanks Brenda!)
Cat-s all = That’s all (thanks Jerry F.!)
Fur-st degree purr-der = First degree murder (thanks Phillop Henry Deckerd!)
Con-fur-sing = Confusing (thanks user!)
Cat-lateral damage = Collateral damage (thanks Connor Gilchrist!)
Cat-atonic = Catatonic (thanks M Reese!)
Purr-iceless = Priceless (thanks Leo!)
Claw-st = Lost (thanks hux!)
Cat-astrophic = Catastrophic (thanks Expllitic!)
Mew-nimum = Minimum (thanks Booyahman!)
Mew-sic = Music (thanks Booyahman!)
Purr-gress = Progress (thanks Booyahman!)
Purr-gressive = Progressive (thanks Booyahman!)
Purr-ks = Perks (thanks desire68025!)
Mew-sery = Misery (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Konnichi-paw = Konnichiwa (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Litter = Litre (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Purr-ecious = Precious (thanks the spider in your shower!)
In-fur-delity = Infidelity (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Meow-velous = Marvellous (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Hiss-terical = Hysterical (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Suf-fur = Suffer (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Purr-suasion = Persuasion (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Mew-b = Noob/Moob/Boob (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Purr-cat-stinate = Procrastinate (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Claw-sion = Caution (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Cat-tholics = Catholics (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Meow-slims = Muslims (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Cr-hiss-tians = Christians (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Mew-ish = Jewish (thanks the spider in your shower!)
Paw-purr-sition = Proposition (thanks EpicEIF!)
Purr-ty = Pretty (thanks Meow!)
Tox-hiss-ity = Toxicity (thanks Paris Hunter!)

Cat themed words:

Paw
Meow
Kitten
Claw
Fur
Stroke
Hiss
Tail
Cat
Purr
Litter
Mew
Feline

Here's a remix of existing meme.

lots of inspiration here

Love everything about this thread

Keep up the good work

7 DAYS!

This is for normies, faggot.

This one is pretty dank I think.

Caturday is yet another thing we must retake like pepe.

man these false flag kitties have to stop

PRAISE KEK

(kek'd and sav'd)
Slightly off-topic, but look at this shit. They don't shoah "Vote Trump" only because you're greeted by this fucking obvious false-flag,
I really wonder what the top trends would have looked like in the past weeks if they didn't jew them

the cat trying to fit through the door is a good metaphor for the clinton foundation

Not hard to slap a URL on there or anything is it

You are a smarter man than me
now do

nothing wrong with it in this case. we're talking about memes that are aimed at normies

Hey, I'm someone who's moderately in touch with normies, I'm gonna say cat memes are OK but some of hottest normie memes out there right now are
Harambe
Mom's Spaghetti
Socially Awkward Penguin
Take_My_Money Fry
South Park Memes
Confession Bear/Confession Tiger
Freddie Mercury
And unfortunately, Pepe

Make some memes using those templates, using those memes will make it slightly more likely for those memes to spread since cat memes are actually a little out of touch now with some normie meme sites.

You COMPLETELY underestimate how popular stale memes are among normies. They regurgitate the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Made these around 6 months ago and forgot about them so I never got around to sharing them. I figured there's no better way than fooling stupid people into reading the scary shit BLM says but with cute animals.

May I suggest we use animated gifs as well for the higher-level meme-wizards?

(Continued)

THAT'S IT WE ARE GOING FULL STEAM THIS #CATURDAY WITH THESE

MASSIVE #CATURDAY PUSH

Honestly this is some top tier meme warfare. Don't forget a huge portion of Hillary holdouts are literally catladies.

I'd recommend hitting Boston Globe and Huffpo Twitter feeds ahead of time but we should do a major push this #Caturday since it's the last before the election.

if you use that cat with the fucked up mouth as a meme it'll trigger the shit out of some cunts.
source: sjw bitch i know watches that youtube channel

Saved. One of those cats needs a MAGA hat. I know for a fact that cats support trump, because they like law and order.

I meant paw and order.

Fuck theses are bad. Please stop.

godspeed my niggers

Posted this one on my goybook, my mom reposted it about 20 minutes later. Couldn't believe the response time. This is the kind of shit 50 year old normies eat up, looks like just like the campy Christmas cards they get from all their old high school buddies.

I dont make a habit of saving gore so this is the best I got. I hope someone can pick up where I left off.

Saved

cat face

hooch pooch

Not a twatterfag but this is a good idea.

These are great, it's not obvious at all from the thumbnail and comes off like a normal tumblr meme, then the magic hits after clicking. Very nice work, will use later.

I'm not totally convinced. How about a #thanksClinton to tell normies about the victims of the clintons?

FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sage for off topic response

Best one so far.

I-is this okay? I know it's a lot of text, but the Uranium One Deal is a big … deal.

DIDF pls go

Made a highlighted version because a wall of white text isn't very inviting. Feel free to spread!

Sorry user but that is just too wordy for a cat meme
It isn't even a cap meme. Just a s snipet about Hillshill's uranium deal with a nuclear cat in the background.

Moar
Do a catnip one

Jesus fucking Christ, but hey, as long as you guys are having fun and if this cat thing gets anywhere, then fine better for all of us, but…Jesus Christ…

Underrated

Checked.

I've got trouble lowering myself to their level, I'll give it a try though. I think I'll call this series catfacts and make them separate from the cat meme operation.

CatFact: The Voter Key

corrected a few things

It's a shame that I was only able to fuck around with gimp for 5 mins yesterday. Going to try to make dank memes for the normalfags now. Wish me luck m80s.

Colbert was always a cuck. He was just forced to play a double agent version of a right winger, which made him work hard and produce multilayered really funny stuff. He would still be funny in that format, except the jew Jonathan leibowitz owned the colbert report through his production company so he vampired all his shekels. Colbert took us gig to broadcast tv and ended up getting a massive payraise, so good for him it's just a shame he joined the rainbow nation so hard.

this thread is hilarious

I guess he got old enough to become the villain. I wonder how he sleeps at night?

the text should have a white glow around it so you can actually read the whole thing

This thread makes me think I'm either on Kikebook or on a Saturday back in 2004.

not a cat meme but we should try to get this out to normies asap

that's the idea.

I actually don't like the second one and here's why:

If we are going to meme, we need to meme honestly. Every normie knows about Snopes and Snopes will use any little error on an anti-Shillary story to put a big, fat "FALSE" rating on it and that's all the normies see because they are normies and can HARDLY READ.

I've seen similar memes get shot down, time and again because of this.

She *implied* that the girl "had a history of seeking out older men" like her rapist and "making false accusations". There was no evidence for any of that. She also said that children's imaginations exaggerate or "romanticize" encounters. (I guess the girl must have "romanticized" being in a coma for 5 days and then "exaggerated" those stitches in her vagina.)

Yes and I can see it possibly working with the lowest common denominator for that exact reason but damn is it making me cringe.

contribtuin' pics

So you want to grab the normalfags attention by the pussy?

This is what facebookfags post.

Even Snopes isn't going to bother fact checking this shit, not a single image like that. Realistically, it's close enough.

DR3 - democrats r the real rapists (yes im aware neocons are too)

you're in luck, sorry for doublepost i know im a fag

We're gonna make part of that wall out of your bones Carlos

Is this referring to something specific?

Also I'd write it

I think the word "after" needs more emphasis

Google japanese cat pictures, they are usually more cute than western ones.

that's not a cat

Sniggered at this tbh dumping cat pics for the cause. Sorry if duplicates.

Since we're posting cute Holla Forums memes

I was never into social media, I dont have twitter and have only facebook for work related stuff. So how do i spread these? Any advice?

easy way is to find someone who posts pro-hillary shit, and post these as image replies.

alternatively, find someone who posts anti-hillary shit as well.
then just let the meme do the rest

Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>Cats

fug, fixed

Paw-trician taste.

americans use a comma there, not a period

I already have an improved version of that one pic.