NASA knows it works. ((( They ))) want to keep you inside their botnet for all eternity...

NASA knows it works. ((( They ))) want to keep you inside their botnet for all eternity. ((( They ))) want to deny you the stars.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/physicists-have-a-weird-new-idea-about-how-the-impossible-em-drive-could-produce-thrust
ikpress.org/abstract/6485
atlasobscura.com/articles/olivia-doll-predatory-journals
beallslist.weebly.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok.

if it works then why isnt military using it

Meh. There are other more promising warplike technologies with better research to back them up.

We can't get to the stars anyway with a suicidal culture with a sub-2.1 birth rate. How are we going to colonize anything while simultaneously dying out?

Maybe they are. Maybe that's how they caused Harvey.

No, it doesn't, and you're a fucking retard.

The russians, chinese and yanks sure make strange bedfellows in this conspiracy.

The future is Chinese and Mexican.

Maybe if you ignore the laws of physics

sciencealert.com/physicists-have-a-weird-new-idea-about-how-the-impossible-em-drive-could-produce-thrust

I'll believe it when they show some experimental results.

That would be the next step. So wait 6 months to a year.

Like any of us can afford a rocket. Nice false-flagging though.

>ikpress.org/abstract/6485
What kind of journal is this? It doesn't assign a DOI, it doesn't even let you download a bibtex citation.

Okay, never mind.

Why would anyone who would actually want to be taken seriously publish in this journal?

Because they're young, don't know any better and have shit work so can't get it accepted in a good journal. Some of these journals even have a dog on their board: atlasobscura.com/articles/olivia-doll-predatory-journals
They're in Beall's list of predatory journals: beallslist.weebly.com/

SPACE PROGRAM
P
A
C
E

P
O
O
G
R
A
M

These are the guys who tell us they're at a consenus about global warming.

>(((le scary Jew parentheses)))
Kill yourself smh.

No, actually, they're not.

>((( They ))) want to keep you inside their botnet for all eternity. ((( They ))) want to deny you the stars.
Fucking Mormons

Haven't you ever seen UFO's? It's not very uncommon. What do you think they are?

Weather balloons

Nah, they're really not.

Oh didn't know I was talking to an expert on turning UFOs into IFOs.

Yes. I have a doctorate in ufology from the University of Cayman Islands. I know every make of weather balloon there is and can discern Venus without even seeing it.

No, it's not.
The ones winning the biological race are Poos and Niggers.

Literally everyone already knows how to make them. Even china finds that they do so little that we can't even be sure that they are actually doing anything at all.

yeah i dont think so

fucking normalfaggots

(((You))) can build one in your garage. (((You))) sit there, doing nothing but shitting your diaper.

Designated satellite transportation cows.