HILLARY CLINTON LIED ABOUT BEING AT WTC WHEN PLANES HIT

SHE FUCKED UP BIG TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.
archive.is/H7dtA
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/mar/25/hillary-clinton/video-shows-tarmac-welcome-no-snipers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breitbart. com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/01/hillary-clinton-says-she-was-in-new-york-city-on-911-she-wasnt/

archive.is/H7dtA

Bump

In before “I misspoke and mistook it for my own collapse, lol” and “BREAKING HILLARY POLLS RISE 50 PERCENT TRUMP IS DONE NOW” in the media.

REV UP THOSE FACT CHECKERS

rev up your mspaint for 9000 hours of memeing

Of course she was there! If you deny it, you're a racist sexist bigoted russian spy!

Clearly the russians are targeting her with super gamma rays to remote pilot her and make her say silly things

Painful bump

pathological lying is a hell of a disease.

bump

also; will we get 8888888 before the election?

Of course she lied. She lies about goddamn everything, her name included.

meme it!

It's a good opportunity. It's like when she said she was under fire in Bosnia or something – can someone find a link and post it? I'm going to bed in a minute – but this one is a bigger lie.

She probably just forgot she wasn't there. Like the way she couldn't remember basic facts about her job 39 times while being investigated for her illegal acts. Poor ol' Hillary's mental faculties aren't what they used to be. She's had a hard life. Remember that time she for reals came under sniper fire at an airport? I'm sure Brian Williams was there and can verify her account.

no

The poor old woman can't even remember what happened on one of the most memorable days in history. That or she's lying. Again.

She enjoys deception, doing naughty things, and getting away with it. Watch vid related to see how she switches on/off accents. The first time I saw this I was blown away…and that was earlier this year from footage from one of her rallies. She has been doing this for decades.

pathological liar meme was spot on

Didn't watch the vid because I can't stand the sight or sound of the hag but Slick Willy did the same shit when he'd turn on the hokey Southern accent for effect.

Ohhhh boy my sides!

I was not aware, thanks user. They are truly Patrick and Patricia Bateman.

I think South Park got it spot on

just kys man

>>>/plebbit/

Only if we meme it.

Difference is that Bill is actually from Arkansas and would probably have learned to drop his accent as a result of having a high class education at places like Yale and Oxford.

Hillary, on the other hand, is from the Chicago suburbs. She grew up in the Chicago suburbs. There is absolutely no reason why she should have the deep southern accent she puts on for the media and her speeches. It is a complete fabrication like everything else to do with her.

Longer video here, at 1:35 she brings up Saint Trayboon.

Yeah, if you are a Southerner you learn that speaking with a heavy accent causes problems in the wider world. You're seen as ignorant and un-educated plus nobody can understand what you're saying.

I can turn it off and on at will but it does come out after a drink or two and among friends. These two clowns are just crass sociopaths trying to play the rubes like they did in the mid-90's.

RAYCISS

Shouldn't having a memory this shit automatically disqualify you from the presidency. I mean, what fucking bizarro world do I live in where being brain damaged with memory problems (and poorly kept secret seizures) don't automatically disqualify you?

It's really funny because Trump WAS there on the day of and DID assest with the relief efforts.

Nobody knew how sick FDR really was. Nobody knew how sick Reagan really was either. Hillary probably thinks she can bullshit her way through the Presidency.

If only….

I remember her saying this before, I made note of it because it would have meant that her and Trump were within miles of each other on 9/11, I think it was in one of the debates.

When I look at her, its as though looking at a human skin or costume concealing… like, a bug or a robot or some shit.
Leaning more towards bug.

>forgetting to mention ZimZam was Latino

¿Oh, so it's like that, huh? ¿Latinos just don't matter enough to be worth mentioned just like in all media with its constant absence of Latinos? ¡And she wants the Latino vote, ese! Dirty backstabbing mamon puta. ¡te pesta el burro cara de mierda chupa verga un burro!

Electing a president whose brain is turning to cheese is a fine old democract tradition and Hillary would futher another one since mentally impaired democrat presidents get us into world wars.

You will notice that (((they))) instead say he "identifies as Latino" which imblies that he is a h'whyte male larping as a free-Ho-lay connoissuer.

LUGENPRESSE. NOT EVEN ONCE.

According to the Department of Justice hispanics turn white the moment they are charged with a crime.

She came under sniper fire by a girl holding a poem

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/mar/25/hillary-clinton/video-shows-tarmac-welcome-no-snipers/

king nigger likes to do it too, his southern accent sounds fucking retarded though

But Bill was at least from Arkansas, his hokey accent was real. Hillary is from fucking Chicago and was just putting on an act, like she did in New York, like she does everywhere.

YOU DON'T LIE ABOUT THE NINE ELEBENS

This, right here, alone, is enough to end her campaign. So are about a million other things at this point.

Push them all.

We'll lock her up soon

I actually think she told the truth that time
She was in a Bunker in NY executing the Fall of the twin towers while her body double was at home

You mean ordering the Mossad agents on where to park the vans

This. If you got social media, stress it that she's abusing the death of thousands for personal gain.

criminally underrated

You mean ordering the Mossad agents to continue remote-controlling the airplanes into the towers, and pulling the trigger on the plan-b cruise missile hitting the Pentagon.

Hillary Clinton has no idea what happened on 9/11/01 because her brain is too blocked up with amyloid proteins. She's reaching back for memories and producing stories that she might genuinely believe. It's called Alzheimer's disease, aka dementia.

I bet she personally installed the packs of thermite in the towers as well. Or at the very least supervised while Huma did it for her.

This. Making her even more synonymous with lying is useful.

Assuming the average ~300 pph we have been getting (it will be a lot faster of course, but it's still going to be within the same significant digit).

6 * 24 * 300 = 43200. So no, we won't.

Goddamn even without the infinite skeletons in her closet trying to bust out the door, just the simple difference of not having Huma there to pull her together is fucking her shit up exponentially.

I hope she collapses again.

Kek these morons buy their own propaganda. No one in Orlando gives a shit about pulse. After six weeks of coverage on the local news and vigil after vigil everyone just wanted all of these visiting activists and politicians to get the fuck out of town.

She was there.

Laughing from a safe distance.