who is this fuccboi?

Because he's 1/2 Irish and 1/8 Jewish.

prickly_cactus please stop acting like a fascist

prickly pls

HAIL PRICKLY, SALVATION OF THE BOARD

This

Fuck off muke you fucking Paki

Muke rhymes with puke, which is about the quality of his content

I joined the bunkerchan IRC before I made my youtube channel. My go-to nick for IRC's is Muke, but I didnt think that would be good for a youtube channel so I chose Xexizy. I didnt want to change my IRC name because well I was Muke first, and everyone already knew me as Muke.

The name Muke was given to me from another IRC chat I used to go on which unfortunately died. It comes from the fact that my name is Luke and I went on Masterchan.

If you're curious, dont go on Masterchan if you're sensitive to pedoshit, the owner is still fucking around with downtime and new features so no new non-pedo users are joining and so it's literally just pedoshit, making the chan in general not only scary to newfags, even though it is all legal, but also just shit in general. It will fix in time though. I just felt like making that clear if anyone was gonna check out Masterchan after I mentioned it.

you should debate sargon

prickly stop being a faggot

I still love that poster, it's so flashy and beautiful.
Still though, Masterchan was great. I hope it survives through all this ♡

I think you have to qualify at least a little as society deems "cool" to be a fuccboi. Or at least consciously direct your image in that direction.

Sargon's too much a bitch to accept.

How is he going to blame marxism for feminism and idpol if he actually introduced rational marxist to his audience?

xexizy would be good here.
We need someone like Rebel to get in a discussion with Sargon. The already know each other, Rebel would be a good match with his individualist tendencies and doesn't have an ideology as triggering as xexizy. Like Rebel or not, he as an asset even though he could be annoying

irc name is Muke

I've tried and almost succeeded but Sargon pussied out. He asked me to make a video explaining why communism was individualist then when I did he kept saying "o-oh I keep forgetting to watch and reply" but never ended up doing so.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE TOP HAT

Gunna make more vids again?

signs point to no. Maybe a few months down the line.

Because thats his name in the IRC.

His irl name is luke.