Are there any good slice of life comics with superpowered people?

are there any good slice of life comics with superpowered people?
something like a shitty anime but in a western format
essentially spiderman if he didn't bother fighting crime

Astro City in some of their stories

No, just watch anime like the rest of Holla Forums

but i hate japan and asians

You goddamn idiot, that sounds like Teen Titans Go! (back to Africa)

Sure. Hellcat, current Hulk, America…

There was this book about cafe that served as a neutral ground for heroes and villains. Most issues revolved about heroes and villains talking about bits from their personal lives and how being superhero or supervillain affects them.

Astro City is everything cape comics have forgotten how to do well rolled into a fantastic, easy to swallow series.

but I hate anime

Is this feeling what it's like to see your child grow up?

what's that one where that girl joins some superhero team, but then finds out her initiation is to get gang banged in?

You're thinking of The Boys.

technically they're still superheroes in that, right?
i'm looking for stuff where they simply happen to have powers that they don't bother using for any cause other than their own
besides, i mind as well be watching anime, anything is better than TTG

stop being such a normalfag then

Casual Heroes, Young Heroes In Love, Why I Hate Saturn, Hectic Planet, Major Bummer.

Top Ten is about a city that's entirely filled with superpowered people. The focus is on the police, though, so it may or may not fit your request.

Watch "Misfits"

Normies love anime tho, and rap music get with the times grandpa

The first season is especially good, the following seasons decline in quality pretty badly.

Is it the tranny one? I have had downloaded Astro City a long time ago but wont read it because of that one. so you are right

Most normals I know love anime though.

Are you serious? It's just one freakin story, user, you don't even have to read it because Astro City stories are only semi-canon to eachother. You can skip that one and you won't miss anything because I doubt it will come up again.

This :)

In that case, you might be interested in ExMachina. Main character can control machines by talking to them, and was superhero only for a short time before police made him stop. He decides to become mayor instead and hep people that way. Story begins with his first day in the office, and follows him dealing with various professional and personal issues. He occasionally uses superpowers to make his work easier, for self defense, convenience, and in few occasions for personal gain.

I would recommend against that if you can't stand annoying teenage characters. Ethan and both girls are insufferable.

pirate Ex Machina, Vaughan is a feminist

Obviously. Although Ex Machina was written when he was far tamer and tried his best to keep personal politics out of writing. Book like this would not be written today.

Astro City did a tranny story?

Starman (Vol. 2) by James Robinson and Tony Harris. It's about the Gen-X son of the original Starman taking over the mantle and becoming a superhero while living his life. There's a lot of superheroics, but a decent amount of slice-of-life material, too. Gorgeous art.

The story was actually an old superman story that one of the writers had in his backburner. The tranny thing was added like last minute at the end, it doesn't really ruin the story.

That's a neat story.

Reminder that the first time Astro City got storytimed, an user threw an autistic shitfit for it beinst feminist cancer when "Not Wonderwoman" admitted she specifically chose to save women over men, despite this A) Only serving to establish the character and B) Specifically being called out as shitty behavior by The Samaritan.

Who is best character? Samaritan or Confessor?

Gentlemen, BEHOLD!

oh lord i'm dying

They're both pretty great. Samaritan seems a lot more like a straight Superman pastiche, while Confessor is the basic idea of Batman given a very different background.

kekekek

breddy gud