I just realized that people 300 because it doesn't fit in their liberal worldview and it's about defending your culture...

I just realized that people 300 because it doesn't fit in their liberal worldview and it's about defending your culture and country. Because honestly, it is a great action movie, but it's just (((problematic))) for most.

What are some other great movies like 300?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycurgus_of_Sparta
imdb.com/title/tt0137523/quotes
youtu.be/Y3tF7TL0Qh4?t=1m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people hate* 300

wtf are you talking about? lots of people like that movie for numerous of reasons. even cucked critics like susan from rlm likes it and he thinks snyder is a hack.

is it coming out in some anniversary blu ray or some shit so you're here shilling and trying to generate buzz.

who hates 300? everyone I know love that movie.

Will you faggots EVER stop? Now I'm shilling for a 2007 movie on a political board? Fuck you.

I see apple was shilling it in sept for three 10 year anniversary. sales too low?

lord of the rings is god tier

You know what, fuck this board. I made like 4 threads in a few months. One of them was a joke thread, no one assumed it's a joke and thought it was trolling. The other three… shilling. And now shilling for a movie that came out ages ago. Fuck all of you on this board, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

Fuck your stupid shit, I hope that you get raped by niggers and actual shills will come and fuck this board up. You stupid fucking cunts, you deserve to have shills here so you know how one acts.

Everything is a shill or a jew, right?

FUCK YOU

if 4/4 of your threads got shit on, ya might just suck at being OP. ask yourself what the fuck was the point of this thread, it aint humorous, and it aint important, not in the 1 week til election day kind of way. At LEAST ya could have made the thread about red-pilled movies, or movies that are good influence. Yet ya did a thread about a single 2007 movie with a loaded premise of people hating the movie with no context or reference.

Your thread sucks, you should be ashamed, reflect on it and git gud, you colossal faggot.

300 was a small in group fighting off of the world's supper power

it was the iraq war from the prospective of the insurgents. The US is the nation of mixed cultures.

Bush was King Xerxes

It's a good movie but holy fuck this autism. Sounds like your threads always suck.

Have you tried lurking more

One of the most subversive and kikey movies to come out of pedowood over the last few decades. It plays itself off as red pilled but is pure Jew-approved poz.

They pozzed the prequel afterward, so it doesn't matter.

The only person I knew who didn't like 300 was a jew. He would bring it up for seemingly no reason just to bash it.

Gotta sage for shit thread though tbh fam

It's not Triumph if the Will but it ain't bad.

They don't like it because ancient sparta wasn't filled with white people but gypsies like it is today :^)

Just like Egypt
Just like Persia Iran
Just like India
Just like NW China

RIGHT WING HISTORICAL REVISION SQUADS NOW!!

This.

He knew in his heart that his people would be conspiring with the Persians to overrun Greece in exchange for Jews getting comfy government jobs once the war was over. That's what Jews do. It's only logical that he wouldn't like it.

Wasted trips. You seem like a liberal yourself with all this sensitive kvetching. Harden the fuck up, you pussy ass bitch.

Drive
A movie about an Aryan man going up against the kikes and winning.

It's a shame he falls for the mudshark though.

I didn't like Drive until I saw this kike kvetch about it.

Speaking from a historical perspective, the war between Athens and Sparta is the ultimate fuck you to the liberals.

Athens was a great trade center and very liberal, investing heavily in the arts and philosophy, allowed older men to fuck little boys, and always very competitive trying to bully their way through negotiations with their great navy. Eventually devolved in to tyranny.

The Spartans were a much more conservative bunch, they made of 5% of their domain, with another 5% being their populace and the rest being their slaves. They focused more on defending themselves and their land and cared little about the outside world until they noticed the Athenians going around and enforcing their power other people, and thus the two went to war.

It ended when the Athenian army defeated at Syracuse, and Athens getting hit with a massive plague that came from all the different groups living in it just before the Spartans broke in and more or less razed the city.

Fucking hell sometimes

fucking kek
I've never seen this before. I find it hilarious that he starts dropping redpills about jews with the intent of being put in the horrible nadzi's mindset.

Just watched that for the first time two days ago. I loved every minute of it, aside from the fact that he pursues the spic's sloppy seconds. Great film overall though. It's hypnotizing.

Is this yid for real?

Fuck off newfag and don't come back.

Holy shit I want a larger version

A bit of a historical tidbit, is that after Sparta was sacked, the Spartan Army and the leftover spartan population went into the mountains and continued their traditions, becoming what is known today as the Maniates. They were the only group of greeks to continuously put up a fight against the Ottomans, and after independence, made up the bulk of the Greek Military's Officer Corps.

300 Rise of an Empire was awesome too.

Great thing about genetic research and science is that soon enough, we won't even have defective children, at least on the genetic level.

The shitty thing, is that if liberals keep getting their way with science, genetic research will never reach its potential, because it might hurt someone's feelings that a child was born perfect.

The movie was supposed to be propaganda to drum support for military action against Iran. Didn't happen. Plus the movie was directed by ((( Zack Synder )))

I wonder why leftist/liberal/marxists/general SJW types hate the idea of perfection though.

Is it insecurity over their own shortcomings? It has to be, since there's nothing wrong with aspiring toward an ideal, to be better personally or working for a better future.

Why should we wallow in self pity and lower the bar? Fuck that. Aspiring for greatness is how I went from being a loser to a man, and I did it all on my own merit.

Self improvement makes you feel god levels confidence. Some beta faggot tried to call me a meat head because he saw I was in shape, he himself was about 200lbs obese.

I worked my ass off to get the body I have now, damn right I won't hide it when I'm at the fucking beach of all places on a sunny day kek

The American public are too historically illiterate to make the connection between Persia and Iran.

(witnessed)
Slave morality vs master morality.

It's not even necessarily their fault. They are brought up in a culture in which slave morality is dominant, and has been for generations if not centuries. Only a few break free, as we did.

Yeah, but that was the intention. Otherwise the Jews would not have made such a militaristic movie featuring strong independent white men. Israel needed cannon fodder for the then possible Iranian War meat grinder. At the time reviewers were commenting that the movie was the best military recruitment ad seen in ages. I think it even broke the March box office record for an R film when it was released.
Plus they portrayed the Persian as brown. I think they were still more white in appearance, at least the King, at that time period but I could be wrong.

So I came across this page while looking into Sparta.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycurgus_of_Sparta

Man sounds based as fuck, tbh

Are they even capable of self awareness after a lifetime of it?

I started out with a decent upbringing and experienced hardships so I was never on that side of the spectrum, but I know I was luckier than a lot of people.

I didn't like how they overused slow motion in the fights.

Lycurgus was based as hell. Check out the chapter about him in Plutarch's Parallel Lives. I particularly like his use of iron money to combat luxury and degeneracy:

A Spartan man once appealed to Lycurgus that Sparta have a democracy. Lycurgus responded "Start with your family."

Is "just pretending to be a shill" the new "just pretending to be retarded" or something?

Think I remember something about someone speeding up all the slomo parts and they found out that it cuts the movie time down by like 60% or something huge like that.

OH GOD MY SIDES
Never have I ever seen such asshurt on Holla Forums

Likes were openly calling it fascist during the premiere, walking out on it.

Just read this shit: imdb.com/title/tt0137523/quotes

It's so incredibly fascist. It's literally about throwing out all the like shit in your life and becoming your own man, among other men.

I can hear the Jews kvetching at the idea already.

Man sounded like a badass, Sparta in it's prime is how a nation should be.

My favourite example of Spartan Banter is when Philip II sent a message to Sparta saying "If I enter Laconia, I will raze Sparta", the Spartans responded with a single word

"if"

And when he tried a second time, asking if he comes as friend or foe the response is

"Neither"

Brilliant.

Answer me this, Holla Forums. Would a Jew ever donate a single cent if he could not write it off as a tax deductible?

Yes*… and no. Unlike Christian morality, which applies to anybody you might meet, Jewish morality only applies to other Jews, and that includes charity. At best, they make an effort to take care of each other - while demonizing whites for doing the exact same thing.

*He might loan 1 cent to another Jew on the stipulation that the other Jew repay him 3 cents within the week. There's always an angle, even when there shouldn't be.

Neat, I wonder how many of them support Golden Dawn.

Probably, but only to "charities" run by fellow chosen as part of their money schemes.

The Patriot
Braveheart

Remember, the Jew has two modes: beggar and thief.

Their religion actually forbids giving mony away to Goy unless they can get credit for it. So you're right and it's in the Talmud that you are right. Do you ever get tired of being so right?

Go back to 2008

Shill harder, faggot.

Holla Forums is right so often that we are getting tired of being right. We are hoping we wouldn't be right so much. But it's gonna happen, because we are right.

The warrior cult is extremely "problematic" for current generation.

I mean it had some cool scenes, but it was by no means a good movie in my opinion.

Athens devolved into tyranny because the Spartans conquered and installed a puppet govenment, which was later overthrown by the Athenians, who simply went and assassinated all the tyrants,as well as the tyrants killing each other. Spartan hegemony was quickly ended by Thebes, who defeated them in a crucial battle using superior strategy, despite being inferior soldiers.
The Spartans devolved into a society of 95% slaves and 5% free men shortly afterwards their loss of power and led an extremely isolationist policy (to be a free man in Sparta you must have owned land, which ended up being owned by a small elite, about 500 people) by which point they got conquered by the Romans and stopped being relevant in any way.

The Spartans were very conservative in their military expeditions throughout their history, because they feared helot (slave class) uprisings which happened every now and then.

It's historically inaccurate. They joke as if the Athenians were the pedos. The whole thing feels like history for good goyim. There's a general tint of historical perversion in all Hollywood movies.

Also Spartans were traitor Greeks who allied with Persia against Athens later.

Athenians were pedos tho, due to their hedonism.

Also it's not supposed to be historic, the movie is based on a comic book.

This.

Also Athens eventually defeated Sparta…

Apparently raising your kids from birth to be fighters doesn't mean they'll endure.

You idiots, Fightclub is basically about a fascist terrorist group that destroys the (((financial system))). You're cucked if you don't see that

you seem pretty angry for an autistic shill :^)

KYS OP, IF PERSIANS BEAT GREEKS, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THE KALI YUGA AND THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS JEWS
captcha: wicked

Honestly, you sound like a sensitive faggot. If your skin's this thin, maybe Holla Forums's not for you. I've made plenty of threads and ended up eating my balls with them. You shake it off and try again.

Those first two are from the set of Letters from Iwo Jima. Those are two actors and a dummy.

You were probably a whiny faggot in all your other thread too.

It's actually a perfect perversion of the film because it adequately distorts the perception of each side according to a Herodotian fantasy. Much better than the 300 Spartans. It's definitely not meant to be accurate because it's fucking entertainment, kind of like what bards such as Homer did.

Shut up mudslime.

Looks like their founder is one.

You obviously did not understand the movie.

wait, people hate 300? since when?

not to mention america is clearly persia in this analogy

Also Persia was the gigantic unstoppable military force and Sparta was the small group that fought unconventionally.

And if I'm not mistaken Persia had already degenerated from Aryan to a multicultural society around the time they invaded the Hellenes.

Go shill somewhere else.

They do? I've never heard it.

Lord of the Rings is another one in that vein though, obviously - I've had at least a dozen instances of people, usually numale cucks, kvetching about how they love Star Wars (aka Communists in Space), but find LotR boring.

… That the hobbits are the first to follow him into the maw always gets me.

They may be a race of manlets, but at least they know what's the right thing to do.

surely this is an ironic post

Conan the Barbarian

I just watched this movie yesterday for the first time.
All this time I thought it was just some campy Schwarzenegger action movie.
Never took the praise here seriously and thought it was just some meme movie with edgy raping and pillaging.
I could not have been more wrong.

When I stumbled on the soundtrack I knew I had to watch it.
I could use so many words that wouldn't be able to describe it so all I'm gonna say is that it even made my eyes well up, not because it was sad or anything like that, but because in some parts the combination of music and imagery was deeply stirring through it's sheer beauty.

read the books, all of Howards books are Holla Forumsfiction.
theyre great
my favorite part is where Conans father points to the steel and says this you can trust

Wait what movie were you watching?

Well, if you make shitty threads that belongs on /tv maybe that's why?

He's probably referring to bitch tits Bob who never wanted to be a tranny and whose backstory basically tells you to not be a roid monkey unless you want your balls removed.

But that's Star Trek.

What really gets me is that this used to occur.

There is no honor in war, no greater cause left, you win or die by sheer lucky timing, not by skill or heart.
PTSD only began to occur when we lost honor in battle, when we stopped fighting for causes we believed in, it was not completely unheard of before, the knight Geoffroi De Charny recognizes troubling mental issues from some fellow knights, which he says the remedy for is honor, You can live a broken coward, or you can die an honorable valiant.

Kings rode WITH their men, say any fool thing about whatever damnable idea you have of feudalism, but the ruling classes fought, no amount of money made you immune from the desire to serve, and no amount of money could save you from the shame of denying service.
King Richard traveled three thousand miles from his seat to ride in the fucking vanguard beside the very men he asked to die for him, he cut down saracens in such a way participants wondered were he the reaper himself, he rode to the front lines of the muslim horde with his lance and challenged them to battle.

Chivalry is dead, I weep at it's grave.

Great, now I feel like watching the movies again and I just did less than a month ago.

Maybe its the wine, but that made me cry, thanks.

Not dead. Just withered.

Only if you forget that it ever was.. for in the remembering there is a seed from which a new Oak of Europa can grow.

Honor doesn't work in a vaccum. People function on reasons mostly and honor isn't a good enough reason.

All those great kingdoms and empires also fell because of greed. Especially greedy elites. They wanted more land more gold etc. So in a way they lost their honor.

That's why a honorable man needs to tick a few stuff like love for your nation, and more importantly not to fall against vices.

don't be fooled, if that movie even exists, it was (((approved))), and for a (((reason))).

actually jewish law forbids usury to other jews. it makes no prohibitions on practicing it on the goyim though.

Remember that Persia is where all the kikes ran off to after they got kicked out of Rome, and where they wrote the Talmud.

Let's talk about movies when TPP is rising.
When weiner mails are to be sifted through.
When there are more mails in general to be sifted through.

This bullshit has time until November 9.

Embed is full movie. And related.

I was going to chastise you guys for having shit taste but then I understood why this thread got so many replies. This is almost as good as that thread we had recently where we doxed that kid's facebook.

checked, though

Aragorn is Christ of the second coming. The righteous king who returns to rule the Earth after evil has been defeated.
Gandalf is Christ of the resurrection. He descends into Hell after fighting the Balrog (Satan) and is resurrected in all white more powerful than before, just as Christ did in the Gospels.
Samwise is Christ the servant. The meek servant who inherits the Earth.
Frodo is Christ the sin bearer. He carries the burden of sin (The Ring) Ring as Christ did.

The Ring is the the symbol of all sin, the temptation of power, the forbidden fruit that all desire.

lol what

10th anniversary, nailed it.

Best movie soundtrack ever composed.

GLORIOUS

Thoughts? I'm not sure if Syriana belongs there, as it reinforces that Middle Eastern policy is purely about economics rather than geopolitics dealing with Israel.

Id replace syriana with one of these

Also, Addio Africa needs to be on that list regardless. It is the most Holla Forums film ever made.

since currentyear™

It enters cuckservative territory in its treatment of blacks. Mel Gibson's character is portrayed as employing free blacks on his farm whereas in reality the person in which the character is based on was a major slave holder. Also a "racist" character has his life saved by a black and is then shown to have seen the trouble in his former thinking, stating that he has been honored to serve with said black. Still a good movie however.

AKA Dances With Gooks

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Strange suggestion. IMO that movie is proto-Islamist propaganda.

Can you explain why? Never saw them.

Don't the whites get BTFO in this movie?

Not comparable as Tom Crusie's character is an outside advisor. He doesn't betray his countrymen by choosing to fight along the Samurai.

To be fair it pioneered the usage of slow motion during fight scenes.

Its not proto islamist propaganda. It is actually unbiased to both sides and that no nonsense french colonel who sorts shit out in the second half of the movie is based af.

Finnish film about finns fighting off the russians in WW2. Excellent film if you can find an english translation

Great film. Pearly white cast. Great folk music soundtrack and features a very moral main character (the kind you would never see as a hero in films these days) who meets a really nasty end.

The british lose the battle because of the incompetence of an arrogant officer but manage to retrieve the Kings Colours at the end, gaining back their glory. It shows how corruption, incompetence and apathy at the elite has consequences for the comman man (the soldier in this case)

This HAS to be on there. Just watch it and you will see that movie is Holla Forums incarnate.

For one thing I think it's just called Zulu, and no, they fight against thousands and kill over 300, while they're only 150 and only take 17 kills.

They don't lost the battle at all. They win and the Zulus retreat.

You're confusing Zulu and Zulu Dawn, two separate movies.

The fuck movie did you watch, CTR?

You're right, didn't know the made another.

Frakass 300

Note you should watch the original Italian version, not the American edit. I haven't seen the American one, but the director really hated it.

Nice dub-trips

Yep its gotta be the original italian cut. The american version is missing about an hour of footage.

no, the kikes were simply trying to condition people to accept war vs Iran

Are you a faggot?

It was included in a previous version of the image. Should it be removed?

Strong independent wymyn gets smacked in the face by reality. The movie also pissed off mexico quite a bit.

It also made the case for strict border control. Good suggestion.

Solid Snake came all the way from the 300. Wew.

Fire and Ice
Beautiful animation, white people take on niggers and their jew overlords and their evil plot of world without borders.

holy kek trips confirmed new pasta

I used to know a fairly liberal guy who hated this movie for being "historically inaccurate". That never made any sense to me, since it's clearly presented in a hyper exaggerated cartoon fashion, that isn't for a second supposed to represent real history. Looking back, I'm pretty sure he was just mad about the overt masculinity, and "racism". He always did have a chip on his shoulder about Frank Miller.

A must-watch for any strong independent womyn, indeed.

Where the fuck is ghost in the shell?
GitS is essential to understanding why we cannot participate in transhumanism, its just as if not more important than the matrix.

-t. Joseph Campbell

John Milius was the nearest to a fascist you'll hear of working in Hollywood. One of the vanishingly rare based Jews, along with Kubrick.

He might want to watch the original "300 Spartans". It was the 60s toga saga film Miller used as the source of "300". The realistic military formation and physical stunts in the original, as well as the scenes of Leonidas and Pericles plotting out the how-and-why of the campaign may be more to his taste.

The Wachowski 'sisters' practically ripped GITS off shot-for-shot for the original Matrix.

Vid related: youtu.be/Y3tF7TL0Qh4?t=1m38s

Well, he should've sat through the whole movie. As it's shown by the end of the movie it's a story to rally the troops against the persian army in their second battle, by telling the story of these 300 men.

Always thought Braveheart was the better movie. Deals with heroicism, nationalism and important stuff way better and clearer.

OP IS A FAGGOT AND HAS BLASPHEMED BY WASTING THE DIVINE TRIPS OF KEK

KYS OP, KYS NOW!

Updated version.

why the fuck isn't American Psycho on that list. That should have been the first one.

A movie that came out almost ten years ago wouldn't be panned for being vaguely nationalistic. Maybe today.

Besides, movie critics are a bit more objective that video game journo hacks. Well, at least until they gave Ghostbusters the femake favorable reviews.

I know your feels bro. You just have to accept the fact that 90% of the board is useful idiots and meaningful discussion is few and far between.

they were paid off by Sony.

That's some top tier shit murikan taste right there

Suggestion something better then, fuckboi.

CTB is a dungeons and dragons campaign in movie form.

Excluding miscegenation propaganda I liked the Hobbit better.

Why not just remove the kebab in between and let Greek duke it out then?

jk, I know kikes would never do anything good even if it promoted their schemes

Oy vey

uh, everyone loves the movie
critics just dislike it because of all the slowmotion and the lack of realism
and recently people hate it because of the director
but ultimately, mostly everyone loved it

i don't like the mods here, you can't have a thread unless it's related to trump or a recent event

I just remmber persia being butthurt about it, some people getting a bit pissed about historical inaccuracy or something like that.
this movie was loved by many, especially because of the memes

i hate the sequel and i havent even seen it

at least you are good at something, user

kys

Oh shit. I didn't realize that poster was the OP.

In that case, fuck that faggot.

Needs Conan and the Animatrix.