MICHELLE OBAMA JUST UNFOLLOWED HILLARY CLINTON ON TWITTER AND DELETED ALL HER TWEETS FROM THE PAST 3 YEARS

MICHELLE OBAMA JUST UNFOLLOWED HILLARY CLINTON ON TWITTER AND DELETED ALL HER TWEETS FROM THE PAST 3 YEARS

BARACK OBAMA JUST UNFOLLOWED HILLARY CLINTON ON TWITTER

ELIZABETH WARREN JUST UNFOLLOWED HILLARY CLINTON ON TWITTER

THERE'S A SHIT STORM A-BREWIN' FAGGOTS

GET IN YOUR BUNKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/793526447163924480
archive.org/web/
twitter.com/POTUS/status/789096632537055232
archive.is/sBllu
web.archive.org/web/20161025123823/https://twitter.com/FLOTUS
archive.is/BcVGp
whitehouse.gov/privacy
twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/788932359529766912
archive.is/D6PXM
twitter.com/search?q=from:potus @HillaryClinton&src=typd
archive.fo/nAr3l
archive.is/vbOcy
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/5ms3n
twitter.com/MichelleObama
twitter.com/FLOTUS
facebook.com/ElizabethWarren/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95473892/
archive.is/x0lkK
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[throwing under the bus intensifies]

LANDSLIDE

Can anyone verify this? I'm not sure how I'd do so because I can't into twitter.

Which account? The FLOTUS account or the Organizing for Action account?

I already heard of this, but to be honest - what are the chances that this actually indicates something big looming on the horizon?

Oh man, time for a dance party.

=WEEEEW== lads

proof?

Delet this.

god damnit ==WEEEEW==

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AWAKEN ANCIENT SLEEPING GODS WITH YOUR MOLOCH WORSHIPING KIDDIE DIDDLING FAGGOTRY

It's gotta be pedo stuff.

fucking
WEW

Pedo scandal confirmed? Killary saying nigger confirmed?

I just checked and neither of the Michelle Obama "accounts" (neither are actually her) follow Hillary Clinton; but there's no evidence that either account ever followed her.

Checking Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren now.

redtext on a new line broski

W E W

i know you are absolutely right i know this but im too drunk to not be an idiot

WEEEEW

There's literally nothing wrong calling nigger a nigger.

POTUS, FLOTUS and BarackObama

Those digits

Would Kaine run in her place?

kek have one for me

If dubs a link between Paul Ryan and Clinton Pedo Foundation is found.

thank you hahah i just made the biggest fool of myself sorry for off topic

You tried

UNCONFIRMED

This is unconfirmed until someone can prove they followed her to begin with. Retards going batshit over this on half chan but it could easily be a distraction (such as distracting us from the new Pieczenik videos).

Don't bother user.

The POTUS account does follow Bill Clinton, but not Hillary Clinton.

There are two Elizabeth Warren accounts, neither of which follow HRC.

all the insiders in jewyork are saying its a pedo ring

REMINDER
Paul Ryan not only skips leg day, but never even heard of it

they are all starting to abandon ship

Source?

Checked

I hope we hear something soon. If it's a paedo ring they can't allow the slightest possibility of Hillary winning the election

your mother

Please be real

It would be pretty much impossible to confirm whether or not any of the mentioned accounts ever actually followed HRC to begin with unless someone has an archive.

The internet wayback machine doesn't show Elizabeth Warren as ever having followed HRC.

followercheck . com/
usernames: hillaryclinton, elizabethforma, barackobama, michelleobama

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/793526447163924480

Odd thing is, Wasserman-Schultz still has plenty of Tweets mentioning Shillary on her account.

Then confirm it yourself you nigger before shilling like the two-bit faggot you are.

archive.org/web/

I'd do it myself if I were on a real computer

I need some evidence here.

I need proof.

Mentions don't mean follows. I mention people all the time and I don't follow them.

Yeah, I saw that. Heard it was a joint NYPD/New York FBI task force in charge of the investigation. They threatened to leak or worse if Comey didn't do the right thing.

Except Posobiec precisely says that Obongo and WS have deleted all their Hillary tweets.

There isn't any.

And is this a valid source?

i didnt save the posts i saw but there were some tweets in other threads that were saying there were insiders talking about it being a potential pedoring. i think its its in one of the sticky posts. insiders in newyork are saying it could be true

This tweet is still up.

twitter.com/POTUS/status/789096632537055232

I want it to be real, too; but Hillary Clinton has 10.1m followers. Sifting through it all would be a nightmare.

They don't follow each other. There's no way to check if they ever did

POTUS AND FLOTUS have less than 100 followers each so its easy to sift through that, Hillary nowhere to be found

I almost feel like I'll be able to kill this depression. Thank you, Kek.

Who is he kidding?

There you go lill' fella =)

The Fire rises

archive.is/sBllu

HOLY SHIT, THEY KNOW THIS TIME SHE'S NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS AND THEY'RE JUMPING OUT THE SINKING SHIP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I'm getting chills, fams

following the exact same number of people that she does at this very moment.

I know it's unconfirmed, but I'm gonna wew anyway so we can meme its confirmation.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Carlos strikes again!!!

Michelle deleting her tweets is true

archive.is/BcVGp
W E W

I guess he's off the wagon

Can confirm. Potus doesnt follow hillary but does follow bill.

they have her saying nigger
calling it right now

OK, but did either ever follow her at all? That's the rub, right there. It has to be proven that they actually unfollowed her and deleted tweets.

Alright if this true then theres no doubt its over and she isn't in the country anymore.

bros b4 hoes

I know 100% michelle followed Hillary in the past.

WEW

(checked)

Oh please be true.

But can you PROVE it?

So has @barrackobama unfollowed her? I can sort of see @potus never actually following her, but not barrack's account.

Ya'll should get #unfollowhillary trending anyways.

you can see it coming a mile away.

According to whitehouse.gov/privacy all Presidential tweets are archived. All someone needs to do is file an FOIA request and get all of the information.

IT'S COMING DOWN, THE WHOLE ROTTEN CORRUPT SYSTEM IS COMING DOWN

I wonder if Hillary is furiously poking them on Facebook

It's over.

How long until cnn "reveals" that this was his code name and he is a russian double agent banging the spooky skeleton for that sweet opsec? Or did that happen already?

I haven't seen evidence yet that any tweets were deleted recently, actually. Got any archives?

Typical Zionist disinfo websites. Got anything else?

Fuckin love that guy.

Anybody have the long version of this?

The fact that they were all taken down thanks to a horny little pedo kike makes their downfall even better. They have nobody to blame but themselves for letting him close enough to get his manlet hands on their schemes. Something tells me Weiner will have an accident next week.

Bobama is following Bill but not Hill, which is odd. There might be a grain of truth to OP's spergout.

I do not have archives unfortunately

checking your palindrome digits. this is the liberal equivalent of disavowing!

Do they still have pokes on Facebook? I swear they got rid of that feature

Kek, but it's true

It's been a while since I used fb, can you tell?

Underrated post

lot's of (1)'s here not wanting us to believe this is true.

I know. I mentioned that already

But it's all meaningless until someone proves that HRC was followed in the first place by the accounts in question.

I haven't used Facebook in a long time either

The enjoyment of a feminist getting fucked by a pedo is, just.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
I JUST KEEP LETTING ME DOWN LETTING ME DOWN LETTING ME DOWN

don't have the webm, but have an embed m8

I felt bad for Shinji, I don't feel bad for her.

There are an equal amount of (1)s automatically believing it without proof.

Send user tips to all major outlets.
http:// www.drudgereport.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi
http:// www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/
http:// www.latimes.com/about/la-news-tips-ideas-form-htmlstory.html
http:// www.wsj.com/public/page/news-tips.html

Skepticism is good, lad.

Why? He's a pussy faggot

I never saw NGE

This smells like derail to me. This is not important in any way, compared to, say, FBI apparently just released redacted CF mails or Trump gaining over Shillary in many key states and overall polling.

Lads just like a fucking week ago the oniggers were campaigning for shrilldawg, king nigger himself was campaigning for her the day the comey shit broke. This is amazing, praise kek.

is twatter in slavshit for anyone else?

We need proof that he ever followed her

I'm calling the story fake until I see archives of deleted tweets.

Thank

Worth watching, but it's a total mindfuck. Plus, there's a scene where the main character jacks off over a girl in a coma and cum gets everywhere.

CTR get your terms right

MASSIVE LARP
HEY, GOYS, ELECTION IS IN YOUR POCKET. JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX. IT IS OVER. TRUMP WON.

Can you lads imagine the salt that will be generated at the moment that Obama has to turn over the POTUS account to Trump?

I'm so glad I never got around to killing myself.

Hannity just mentioned this on air (radio)

You try it faggreat

Britfag here.

Is it true that Obama genuinely hates Hillary anyway?

I know that Warren still has tweets addressing Hillary, example:

twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/788932359529766912

If you don't remember they ran against each other for dem nominee and obongo said all the bad shit there is to say about her.

archive.is/D6PXM

She called him a nigger on his first day in office and wouldn't let him fuck her h'white pussy. Of course he hates her.

Hillary started the rumor that Obongo was a Kenyan muslim to destroy his election campaign, so yeah they hate each other behind closed doors.

Yes. The Democratic Primaries in 2008 were some of the most bitter in history, until now

Who's this guy?

I think there may still be bad blood between them.

Obama hates everyone who doesn't suck up to him and give him crack.

Lol kikes running scared!

I've haven't seen this mush shilling since the niggerdick spam when Hillary had the meeting with the Florida Election Commission Nigger

QTDDIOT: Do we know when the next O'Keefe video is supposed to be arriving? I heard it was early this week, but that only leaves today or tomorrow. Why would he drop it mid-week instead of getting the extra day of media coverage?

Back during '08, Bill told Obama that '30 years ago you'd be getting me my coffee'.

I'm gonna keep saging this thread until we have archived evidence.

For anons looking to make an easy buck, if you haven't put down some cash on Trump while the odds are still ~3.5:1, you're a fool to say the least.

Going to increase my bet to $400 shortly.

Decent as POTUS account did as well, this is basically the sitting democrat president disavowing the democrat nominee. This is fucking huge.

She's white. Of course he hates her.

Okay, that's a little based.

Mentioning != Following

Newfag shill confirmed

Has a cool father who give him 2 babes to live with, a giant supertech robot, a job worthy of Gilgamesh, another babe who would do anything he wanted and even told him good job.

(((soon)))

That person said otherwise.

Damn, son. Never go full retard.

That's not a robot.

Also, you may as well put $1 on Kaine if he's still at ~300:1 odds, as if it really is rigged and Hill gets the boot, that's a tidy payout right there for the cost of a can of soda.

Why is this in Cyrillic?

I'm accessing it from America

Why else?

FUCK MY SHIT INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Please show me archives of the tweets that were deleted then. Oh right, you don't have them, and nobody in this thread does either.

SAGE

Polls are garbage and mean nothing. They're only making it close so that they can pretend that they weren't cooked all along. They still aren't reflective of reality.

lol now i get it, it's the russian hackers unfollowing them.

I wonder if this is all the work of our 400lbs Russian hacker friend.

So was his mother. And his grandparents.

Obama doesn't hate white people. Obama has what I like to call Black guilt. He feels he needs to play the racism card because white society has been pretty good to him and he feels guilty as a result.

so it's not just happening on my pc?

The material on the Lolita Express must have been really terrible.

His mother was a kike.

Enough of a robot for you to know what I was talking about.

for you

Nice try, rabbi. Obama is a half-kike.

Turn off your VPN.

Actually, Bill said that to Ted Kennedy, of Obama. He'd never say that kind of thing to Obama's face.

It's also what made Kennedy give Obama his endorsement

That's bulgarian. If you access Barry Whites Blacks twitter, the default in the address bar is set to "lang=bg"

I don't know if shades of green still counts as a white pussy.

no VPN, I'm raw dogging it

We're addressing the sickness and you are concerned we are paying too much attention to the sneezes?

what a fucking cuck

That's a pretty good assessment. He's also mixed, or light skinned as the niggers would call it. Light skinned niggers are looked down upon by full blown niggers, and they are seen as soft and overtly emotional. They are never really fully accepted by the black community. White people on the other hand see them as just another nigger, although a nigger that's softer and cornier than ultra-chimps.

(checked)
We're glad you are still with us too, Satan.

it all comes tumbling down

Oh, i see

fucking weird that it's linking that on Jewgel

HOLY FUCK LADS IT'S TRUE

WHY CONTAIN IT?

's cool.

Fuck off.

That's like the time when Britain left the EU by setting its relationship status to "It's Complicated".

Nice slide thread, Shlomo. Sage goes in all fields.

Who is this guy?

good job outing yourself.

Shhhh, but lefty's don't think so.. and that's what's important. :^)

this is the same guy…it's a big deal

Matthews is not endorsing Trump. This clip does not have the full context of what he was saying.

Hillary's health seems much better though. I wonder why she seemed sick in the past months. It's a mystery really.

So what do you all say is an acceptable plea bargain for the last dregs in the Hillary campaign? Exile to the Arctic coast line in Alaska instead of life imprisonment and death?

fuck no. he hates the shit out of white people. why else would he spend all his time blaming them on terror attacks and releasing nigger criminals?

They can't be paying you enough for this CTR. You're going to get yourself killed at this rate.

IT'S THE $CURRENT_YEAR YOU SHITLORD

oh dear. clearly this means something
no but seriously that's pretty telling, unfriending is like, telling someone to fuck themselves, at least to the normalfags

She lost. Even polls are being honest now. Everybody wants to jump on the victory wagon to save the face. WE MUST CALL THEM OUT.

we owe you nothing shill, find disproof or shut up.(not saying its real, not saying it isn't, because im not that retarded)

noice

OP CONFIRMED FOR DISINFO SHILL

twitter.com/search?q=from:potus @HillaryClinton&src=typd
archive.fo/nAr3l

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Now that you mention it, it reminds me of the earlier south park episodes where they dealt with unfriending someone on twitter, maybe it was a form of predictive programming, but then again they shit on Trump so who knows.

We will call them out after the election

The system has never trembled like this, holy fucking shit.

They have the smoking gun emails, and they know it. Whatever are in those emails are absolute poison.

LANDSLIDE IMMINENT!!!

Nothing, I repeat nothing that was being dropped so far scared the (((machine)))… this has to be the silver bullet.

literally so what?

Meme power, this hillary clinton saga is so funny, would be a perfect movie if the directors aren't leftists or democrats.

In he begins
Saga Trump against Jeb Bush
Saga Trump against Ted Cruz Vegeta
Few Episodes of Saga Trump vs Rubio
And the final against the super corrupt media, hillary clinton, establishment

It's like Trump is the maximus of the movie gladiator in the last battle

But don't forget to vote, don't be so confident because of the good news, you all need to go to vote and don't let they rigge election, be prepared to don't let them rigging before it happens, maybe its a good news that maybe they are tryng to abandom HIllary Clinton

What about this^

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

SHUT IT DOWN

Eat shit, CTR.

FAKE AT LEAST ON ONE ACCOUNT
IT'S UNRAVELING LADS

archive.is/vbOcy

It was Michelle who deleted tweets you fucking Kike.

GTFO CTR

We call them out after the election. Let the small fish squirm away, we don't need a cornered rat, that could be worse.

For now we cheer on the defectors.

This guy should be his Minister for Education.

Fucking Kike article, read the comments.

I'm just asking and polite saging, I'm not your enemy.
I'm just an oldfag who doesn't see the need to panic before something is confirmed.

Are you concern trolling?

We need to make a "komm susser tod" edit of Hillary. I really lost my sides with webm related.

Referring to someone in a tweet doesn't mean you follow them, retard

THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF ANY DELETED TWEETS WHATSOEVER

THE OP HASN'T POSTED ANY EVIDENCE, NOR HAS ANYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD

HILLARY'S TWITTER BLOWING UP ABOUT HOW TRUMP ACTS TO WOMEN, SHE KNOWS

fuck off ctr

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM&feature=youtu.be

IT HAPPENING

But OP alleged they scrubbed their twitter feeds you fucking numbskull.

That disproves part of what OP said

There is no proof Michelle or Obama ever followed Shillary

In fact this hints that Michelle never did

That's some crazy ass shit

QUICK, WHO ELSE IS UNFOLLOWING?

Wasn't the new Okeefe vid supposed to be out today?

I dismiss things that aren't real too

no it doesnt

Wrong webm

1 in 10,000 chance m8, chkd

Lying cunt. That really makes me angry. We should spread info that the pay gap is an absolute myth to show Hillary as the liar she is.

is Biden following her?

OP alleged that Michelle scrubbed her Twitter feed. Learn to read, faggot

Hopefully we'll have some armed stand off in the next few days. Maybe some armed guards trying to defend one of her offices, or something. That could lead to a minor happening.

fuck off ctr

He talked shit about his grandparents, the white people who were so overly kind that they raised him.

Find me Obama saying anything positive or even fair about white people.

OK hold up, I just went through all 240 replies of this thread, how is there still NO evidence of OP's claims? I'm a little skeptical here…

I'm not CTR, and fuck you.

It's never the wrong webm.

hurr durr shut up CTR.

You're right. There's still no proof. This looks like a disinfo campaign.

They know they're done.
There must be some massive screeching to invoke just desperate tweets.

Could the whole thing be planned by Obomney because of how much they hate each other?

DID HUMA UNFOLLOW HER?

Huma is MIA, and her twitter account hasn't been used in months.

keep dreaming bernie bros,
Obama's tweets are still up. This is nothing.

True.
because its a myth.
Nope.
Meh.
Yep, she's desperate.

OBAMA FOLLOWS BILL BUT NOT HILLARY

All I ask for is proof.
OP made a claim, now he has to prove it.
You can't decide unanimously that something is true just because you want it to be true

OP, post proof.
Otherwise I am inclined to believe this is disinfo
And by proof I mean prove both your claims, according to the archives posted MO still follows as many people as she did the time of the archive.

Follower statement disproved or it happened before today:

Mentioning statement disproved (archive made just now):
archive.is/5ms3n

I want this to be true, I want it to happen, but unless we see proof we need to assume that this is a disinfo campaign fuelled by CTR calling anyone trying to be sceptical as a Holla Forumsack should CTR

TOPKEK

What happened to her 50+ twitter team staff that had to brainstorm for hours every single tweets. Not to mention the approval process that probably took hours as well.

That's total panic right there.

I'm not CTR, I'm just checking the damn facts.
So if you look at @MichelleObama, there's no tweets since 2013.

But since 2013 she's used @FOTUS
twitter.com/FLOTUS

So at the very least, the idea that she deleted 3 years of tweets appears to be 200% bullshit, unless someone has an archive of @MichelleObama tweeting past 2013.

Michelle you kike

BLACK HOLE SUN WON'T YOU COME

WEW

IT WORKS FOR HILLARY TOO

HMMM

It's now way Trump will manage to punish everybody, so the first to defect will probably walk.

that was sarcasm m8.

Huma is most likely in FBI custody

Kek the god of chaos and bringer of enlightment slew the whores of babylon and vanquised the hebrew demon of child sacrifice

What fucking proof do you people want? You can't go back and search follower history.

As of right now, those accounts mentioned in the thread ARE NOT following Hillary Clinton.

They most likely were because they're very active on twitter and have campaigned for her numerous times. There is no "conflict of interests" when it comes to following someone on Twitter so there isn't a legal issue in doing that. Were not even talking about POTUS/FLOTUS (POTUS follows Bill though) official accounts, were talking about the personal accounts of Barry, Michelle and Warren.

Is that undeniable proof? No. But its very likely that this is the case. We have no idea whats happening as far as the investigation goes. They might have made a connection to Lolita Express which implicates Hillary, and the insiders are distancing themselves away from Hillary before this hits the news.

They are trying their luck hoping that it won't hit the news, but in the case that it does, they will publicly disavow and possible use their Twitter followers as an added layer of security, to say that they aren't even following her, that's how disgusted they are by these revelations.

In a vacuum, unfollowing someone doesn't mean anything, but why would they?

No, Huma still follows Hillary

This

Witness protection program?

Let's hope so.

SHOW ME AN ARCHIVE OF WHO THESE FAGGOTS FOLLOWED BEFORE YOU SPILL YOUR SPAGHETTI

IS SHE SHUTTING DOWN FOR GOOD?

See thread:

Maybe they just dont use twitter?

Warren's kikebook is still full of Hillery shit.

She just posted something about getting out the vote for her 2 hours ago

Don't worry Uncle Adolf, we are working on it~!

She loves to quote herself, on a platform which is supposed to be her by default.
It's like if I were to quote a passage in a book that I wrote in the very same book.

Please read

OP made a claim, now he has to prove it.
Unless he does we should assume this is disinfo.

And by proof I mean prove he has to provide evidence that both claims are true, according to the archives posted MO still follows as many people as she did the time of the archive.
And she still has tweets mentioning twitter.

Proof that OP may be wrong

Follower statement disproved or it happened before today:
(Same ammount of followers october 25 as now)

Michelle still has one tweet mentioning Hillary (archive made just now):
archive.is/5ms3n

I want this to be true, I want it to happen, but unless we see proof we need to assume that this is a disinfo campaign fuelled by CTR calling anyone trying to be sceptical as a Holla Forumsack should CTR

This thread is likely a shill campaign

this pic right here is why that furie cuck will never have pepe back

so, there are CTR fags in this thread right now who question whether or not the wife of a previous democratic president was followed on twitter by the current democratic president, even thou they are in the same establishment and Obama was campaigning for her?

How big a deal is this?

Hail kek

She obviously doesn't run her own Twitter and given that her tech people are quite demonstrably morons they don't realise they're supposed to be pretending to be Hillary Clinton

tanks in 30 minutes

If it's real, it could be the beginning of something major.

oh shit

it IS real, we just don't know why they unfollowed her.

so, there are CTR fags in this thread right now who attack healthy scepticism befitting every Holla Forumsack, even though OP has presented no proof of what he posted

That's obvious. They're setting her adrift. Probably something major is about to drop.

so, there are fucking brainless faggots from cuckchan (who need to go back) in this thread right now who can't handle people asking reasonable questions without spewing 'hurr durr CTR SHILL hurr"?

who the fuck is this guy
his wiki is just a bizarre financial firm list that i cant make sense of.

Michelle hasn't unfollowed anyone unless she started following Hillary between not and october 25th

This archive shows her following 24 people.

And today she is still following 24 people.
twitter.com/FLOTUS

THIS DISPROVES THE CLAIMS NO MATTER WHAT YOU CTR SHILLS SAY
YOU CAN'T QUESTION FACTS

this tbh

Now that would be a twist like no other.

Y'all are gettin' baited. Sage.

why do you think they beat all those blacks?

Thanks for providing something. What is the shlomo sliding with this thread?

Could just be disinfo.
Or another study in memetics, apparantly it is now considered research to drop something in a sea of chaos and trying to discern a pattern by observing what emerges.

apparently*

OP is disinfo. Trying to distract from real issues.

Nothing has been posted that prove that they use twitter much or ever followed HC.

Warren uses Facebook and just posted 2 hours ago that she is With Her

OP is disinfo.

Ever notice how these types of threads, that start out with
These posts invariably originate on cuckchan, and then someone comes over here and makes the same thread about 30 minutes later. Ever notice how the thread gets swarmed by fags who claim everyone is a shill who doesn't lap up their unsubstantiated bullshit, who post cuckchan-tier memes, and generally act like 15-year old faggots?

How many of those have we had the past month? Dozens, and they fall off the top of the catalog quickly because the claims being made end up being bullshit. And the cuckchan larping fags slink off back to their containment board for a couple days, until it happens again. Like this.

It'd be nice if the mods here would issue some permabans once in a while. This shit gets tiresome.

Maybe this is the key point here.
Lets just say for instance, someone asks their campaign "Where's Huma?".
Now what are they going to say?
If they didn't know where she was they'd say "No idea, someone find her she's gone missing!".
If they did know where she was but was unable to follow hillary around like normal, they'd say "She's currently indisposed / sick" or something to that effect.
If they do know but are unable to answer because the cost of releasing that information is too high wouldn't they say nothing?

I think it's a real possibility that this is the information that's causing just a shift in people's alliances right now, the location of Huma might be something so bad for their campaign that just the description of it is enough to destroy them.

She may have been arrested for selling state secrets / treason / pedophilia.

i wonder if these pic relateds were real or larping

HEIL KEK

I honestly believe that it's more insidious than that. It happened on cuckchan with such frequency and efficiency that I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually a shill tactic.

It's likely probing trying to learn how they can push something as a truth.
Like you said it follows the same pattern as many threads that eventually suddenly die down and the "real" Holla Forumsacks are the only ones left.

Now the thread will likely get pushed off as soon as possible to leave no evidence of the test in pushing disinfo.

The first few posts had already disproved OP, but those posts were drowned out.

We know it's happening, we've seen the research papers, we've heard from the CTR and know they exist.
And then there's all the nations getting into internet shilling, if I were a nation leader I'd use Holla Forums to test my propaganda capabilities.

Stop bumping this garbage

Yup, it's happening

This is when we need to bump it.
When all the shills who were trying to push this as fact have disappeared.

This is proof that we are under constant attack, similar threads are common.

[user] B-but…what's happening, Holla Forums?…

[Holla Forums] Something wonderful.

It's waiting to drop on the 8th. Everything has a proper time, user.

I AM SO SORRY FELLOW CONCERNED /POLACKS/
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY RIGHT, I MEAN POTUS IS ONLY FOLLOWING PEOPLE LIKE BILL CLINTON AND GEORGE BUSH, WHY WOULD HE EVER FOLLOW A FELLOW DEMOCRAT WHO HE IS ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING FOR????
OBVIOUSLY HE NEVER FOLLOWED HILLARY, IT'S NOT LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW HER PERSONALLY FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS
AND HAVING 25 FOLLOWING AT ONE TIME AND NOW OBVIOUSLY IS PROOF SINCE IT IS FORBIDEN BY LAW OF GOD TO UNFOLLOW ONE PERSON AND FOLLOW ANOTHER
THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Eat shit and die, faggot.

do you have any proof to back that up?

By the way, this might be worth spreading just for the sake of pushing a narrative. It's good if we know it's not true, but from a narrative perspective it works wonders.

What are they going to say: "President Obama never followed Hillary Clinton." It's just as bad.

It has been disproved largely.
Go home silly shill.

Go back to testing your memetics skills on 4chan like a good little girl.

You have a point user.
Meme it

It's axiomatic that you're a faggot.
You've presented no evidence that O'Bama ever followed Cunton.

Where do you think you are? This isn't the debate state semi finals son.
Youve met with a terrible fate, havent you?

You can't seem to stop sucking cocks. Is that not sufficient anymore?

And not just any kike but a kike family that historically owned slaves. A Jewish slave owner, what are the odds when 40% of all Jews owned slaves in the USA back in its peak? /sarcasm

Why doesn't Holla Forums sticky the guide for logical fallacies anymore? It would improve post quality.

WE STRIVE TOWARDS GREATNESS
Go home liberal

do you have any proof to back that up?

i said you were right, why are acting as if your own conscience caught up with you?

post proof of that please :^)

They're real, that guy could be LARPing but why did he delete the posts if that's the case
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95473892/
archive.is/x0lkK

user, we can all see over nine thousand penises currently in your mouth. There's no need to be coy.

Yes, see:

Mods ban this kike

What's fucking new? This board is constantly barking up the wrong trees

This is a recurring call by these shills.

Thanks OP.

He said as he didn't sage

What's new is the pattern of pushing these things.
Even the fucking happening fags back when the world was going to end or be flat or whatever weren't this bad.

These are coordinated attacks.

I'll keep that in mind

Disregard my original post. I was caught up in the joy of shillery having less than a week left.

how is that proof CTR ?
mods ban this filth

CTR is truly an autist's dream job.

Imbecile, that is not a fallacy. OP made a claim which he can't prove.

Queen Nigger has two twitter accounts:
twitter.com/FLOTUS

She hasn't used @MichelleObama since 2013, you are just confused.

Go back to halfchan you dumb shill

Bet thos bitches get paid more than the average Joe though.

Sad but true most likely.

getting triggered aren't we CTR? how about that proof of the same 24 followers and not just directing to halfchan when you're cornered?

Now you are saging, getting confused?
Burden of proof is with you for supporting OP's claim.
You are clearly either uneducated or being retarded in order to further your agenda.

Pathetically weak thread. Tweets are always archived to show it's real, since there's no proof just a shitty low energy shoop then thats all you need to know.

CTR is having a meltdown calling everyone shill and liberal.

burden of proof lies with the normie site OP linked too, guess if you weren't a paid shill oyu would know that

Based mods

lmao

Oh you're not OP - sorry both your IDs start with 08 that's probably why.

Sage for baseless shit thread.

It's definitively a fallacy you fucking retard, look it up. Disproving part of a claim is not disproving an entire claim.

King Nigger is campaigning for the cunt in Columbus OH as we speak.

Why did I fall for it ;_;

even though its disinfo, why not push it anyways, and force the obamas and warren to dismiss it? force them to endorse clinton again to put another nail in their coffin

that second pic, that can't be true? If so, man, and I thought my job sucked.

Must be nigger genes

You stupid bitch, a fallacy of division occurs when something is true for a set of things but you assign a truth value to a subset of them. First, what op said hasn't been proven to be true, second, what we are doing is denying the consequents for an implication for which OP hasn't given the precedent, but which we assume is that people close to Hillary are trying to cover their tracks.

I just wiped my ass with your face.

Barbara Streisand didn't look that bad when she was young.

Wow. Maximum trolling engaged.

Did you just look up fallacy of division on Wikipedia? That's not the full scope of the definition.

I hate to break it to you. The "nigger video" will never come out because it doesn't exist.

O'Keefe needed to do what he could to promote the corruption videos. These things easily fall by the wayside if there isn't interest in the drop.