Andy Serkis Becomes Gollum To Read Trump's Tweets
youtube.com/watch?v=64mWOoj68qo
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/krxg5
archive.li/HrsgY
archive.li/acLIp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Colbert so obsessed with Trump? It's really really weird.

uhhh gee I dunno maybe because he's the most powerful person in the world right now and more than half the country thinks he's unstable? I mean it's fine you're pro-Trump, but don't be retarded enough to feel the attention Trump gets is unwarranted.

DELETE THIS

"most powerful person in the world"
He's Hulk Hogan?

Half the country think men can become women. It's pretty clear they're the ones who are unstable.

EBIL DRUMPFTY WUMPFTY BTFO BY BASED ANDY SERKIS

A lot of it is. A few people at my office had to take time off to seek psychiatric help because his tweets set them off.

I know this because I'm buddies with some people in HR.

HOW WILL DRUMPFCUCKS RECOVER?!

truly a kino from 4:00. thanks user

That is funny Westerns really overestimate how much the rest of the world care about Trump.

The fear these people have of Trump is disturbing.

There were so many deranged stories spread about Trump and a large segment of the population just seemed to believe it all, no matter how easily so many those stories would fall apart after the tiniest bit of research.

Which wouldn't even all seem so freakish if they didn't act so obsessed with Trump and politics. It's helped to make these people form echo chambers where they all promote their conspiracy theories that just make them all the more paranoid about Trump.

literally who

Trump is a big "Fuck You!" To the media oligopoly that tries to control the masses, and having him be in power worries them, so they deploy their little court jesters to forever shame and mock those that don't believe the anti-Trump propaganda.

Also the president is ratings gold. Really when it comes to Colbert it's about half ratings and half genuine obsessive hatred for the guy.

Remember this guy is friends with John "Molest Ya" Podesta, he has some skeletons in his closet that he's worried Trump or the alt-right will uncover and he's doing his best to condition an army of morons to defend him.

YESSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
TAKE THAT GRUMPHFKINSSS

BLUMF
GUMF
FUCKITYFUMPF
BLEWN THE FUCK OOOOOOOOUUUUUT

who

How is Trump like Gollum? This doesn't even make sense.

t.drumpftkz

HE DUMB
FUCK YOUUUUUUU DROOMP

Don't you remember that time when Gollum stole the ring with the help of the russians?

Do you even understand how your own political system works? It's not an empire or a dictatorship.
You have a congress and senate, you know.

archive.li/krxg5
archive.li/HrsgY
archive.li/acLIp

Why is America a democracy? Democracy is a terrible idea when most voters are clueless morons.

The presidency has over time gained power due to shortcomings in the Constitution. The president can pass executive orders to accomplish things. He has the power to declare war, although the constitution specifically says otherwise. He can enter into foreign treaties (Iran), even though the constitution says otherwise.

Congress is divided at best and totally feckless at worst. The Supreme Court functions as our upper legislature, creating laws like gay marriage and abortion, but there is precedent to ignore its rulings.

So whatever you think you learned in some civics class is theoretical and outdated. The reality is the presidency is gaining more power with each generation.

You did not seriously think that a hobbit could contend with the will of Allah? There are none who can.

We must join with them. We must join with Islam.

By the way europoor, the senate is a house of congress, not a distinct entity. Your socialized school system isn't as good as you think.

Wew. The cultivation of voter ignorance and apathy is integral to the system. Otherwise they would have to wage a civil war to make the oligarchy constitutional and civil wars are messy business.

Luckily Russia runs our elections for us

I am the senate.

"Clueless morons" is how these fuck wits get elected, they literally count on their voterbase being stupid enough to buy their bullshit over someone else's bullshit. Throw that in with unimportant bullshit social issues, i.e. trans, fag marriage and so on, and you get a disinformed and incredibly biased voterbase that stick to the side which they believe stands for actual morality.

I wish. 'Human rights democracy' is really wearing out my sanity.

I live in Dubai you fuckwit.

Is it worse being a poo or a yuropoor

I really can't tell.

Do you shit in the street and wipe your ass with your hands?

Thankfully I'm not a streetshitter, but instead a Tagalog
I don't know why my parents moved here, it's so fucking expensive.

he' a clown with a rubber stamp to deregulate everything for the rich elites, nothing more. i wonder if trump even knows how bad he's got it. hopefully he'll get shot soon, anyway.

Scoot along back to your subreddit.

ok

lol Drumpfsberg BTFO

hahahaha "most powerful person in the world". The presidency is a puppet post. You could stick a jar of mayonnaise in the oval office and the wars would continue, the fed would keep printing our money. If you think otherwise you're completely naiive. Last person who thought he was president got his brains blown out in broad daylight by a lineup of snipers. I'd say the top Rothschild is one of the most powerful people on the planet. Follow the money.

Lol bluepill fag. Kennedy was a fucking stooge for the Irish mafia. His old man was a bootlegger. It was just a different group of paymasters.

pic related

< two party politics
< half the country doesn't like the elected leader
wow so, same as always.

I know people who would purchase a gun off craigslist and shoot themselves through the roof of their mouth if they didn't have this shabbos goy comforting them everynight by making fun of Trump, whom they think is literally dragging niggers and spics out into the street by their hair.

I'll take shit that never happened for $200

he's not.

Because he secretly wants to be assfucked by him.