Disney pocahontas is cultural appropriation

A rich spoiled white feminist shitting on people of color for being bad goys? Who would've thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D4qliim_Jk
lmgtfy.com/?q=manlet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait! She went too a expensive private film school for media studies? No wonder why she still has student loan debt.

Pocahontas is hot

What kind of job a media studies degree suppose to get you? Even BBC makes fun of media studies degrees.

Even Chris-chan wasn't this stupid.

Cmon she have to eat something too you know?

Man, white women really age like mold. Maybe the race mixers are right and we should mix a little nigger into the genepool because black doesnt crack

Think she bad. Movie looks like he in his 50s.

Glad you're one of us now, user. Join us, we have a never-ending supply of brown sugar for you.

Her face is looking fatter and older. I'm sure she's happy about killing the only baby she'll ever get to have now

She is. She proud of it on twitter

When did she left Doug's sinking ship?

Few years ago.

She responds to e-mails.

I'll give her something to eat

I'm talking about my penis

underrated

Have more!?

reminder Jim is a cuck

epic reaction pic to accompany this tweet my friend *tips hat*

I love this so much.

Chris-chan, as retarded as he is, was an actual creator. He made things. This fat hag is just a critic, she's lower than dogshit.

Blacks smoke the crack, though.

Jezabel has a MFC. Had a private show with her once, would recommend.

did anyone ever respond to that? I gotta know

give her a break, she spends all her patreon money on booze and weed and going out to fuck guys

If you wanna fuck Lindsay, just have some drugs and booze and shes up for whatever.

You'll feel oppressed when we tell you to feel oppressed, you backwards featherhead fucks. My ego needs to feel like I'm fighting for something worthwhile.

Not sure if I want to fuck a chick that might poke a hole in your condom.

Hard to argue it's not slightly their fault at that point.

yeah but only for another abortion movie

The fact that sounds believable if not outright likely. Sends shivers down my spine.

wow she really wants the cock

Is this a Channel Autism thread?
Enraged Enrique lost his shit after making another shitty review of a tv show and decided to turn off the comments on his Jewtube channel.

I wonder about the life of the sperg who keeps posting these threads for years after these cows were milked dry. I have an image in my head but I wonder how bad the reality is.

well he is right

fuck off retard

I wonder why we ground them into dust?

Privilege, tbh.

reminds me of this

RRRRRRREEEEEEEE I WANT SAUCE NAO

Think this is bad. She later said she minors in Irish history. In fucking film school.

A man can't admit a 17 year old girl is attractive in public without being shitlisted for life, but a woman can murder an infant and be praised for her bravery.

Gotta love this timeline.

Attractive and desirable men can do that. Guess what qualities you lack?

To be honest when the big wave of settlers came, 20 years after the discovery, majority of indians were already dead by plagues
Europeans basically found a post-apocalyptic world full of lucky ones who survived
They did, but the technological barrier was too big
Plus the chinks invented gun powder and rifles, and let's not forget the indians impaled french men, so they knew their pikes

I was referring to the fact that Cortes humiliated and army of 40,000 injuns with less than 800 spainards over the course of 6 months because the tercio is great. They also killed tens of thousands of saracens while losing dozens of men with it in spain using the same tactics. Basically Europeans are just larger superior soldiers and being on average far more intelligent accumulated the technological and logistical advantages. Don't apologize for the shortcomings of shitskins. They have no excuse for being unable to forge bronze in 1500. Also the triple alliance didn't use battle formations, their shitty form of warfare prioritized individual taking of prisoners, they even lost to other injuns in the north. Frankly they were pathetic. Unfortunately the Spainairds didn't practice the "get the fuck out or die" policy like the anglos did so we still have squat gauts around, sad really.

Chinks didn't event rifles, rifles have lands and groves in the barrel to spin the round, they weren't militarily important until the 1850s. Their powder was also not corned powder, which Europeans developed which made muskets powerful enough to dominate the battlefield. Gunnes were toys the musket's power and ease of use are what made gun powder weapons effective, and other than the japs who made their own carbine sized versions when introduced the concept nobody else had the wit to use or replicate them properly.

Cortez you mean? and he had less than 800 spaniards, but 10k injuns, along with plenty of hardened ex-warriors who were blacklisted by the mexicas
Don't evade that they had better tactics and technology, european being not that much advantage as half of the army were moors exiled in the de-moorification

Full retard detected, read a book, burger

No retard, cortez didn't have 10s of thousands of when he was brought to the capital the first time and fought his way out. He only got the local auxilerlies later. And from the accounts, which I've read, they sucked and the spainards did the most damage because injuns are retards who don't seem to understand that a pike block ain't gonna be broken by a few javelins and a disorganized charge.

They weren't important, the smoothbore musket was the important weapon. Rifles were sometimes used by jagers or in colonial America for fighting injuns. But they were not used outside of rare irregular warfare, in all of history prior to the introduction of cleaner burning powder in the 1850s exactly one battle was was directly won by rifle equipped troops, King's Mountain during the American Revolution. All other battles were one with the smooth bore musket, because unlike a rifle it wouldn't become fouled after 5 or so shots since it used an undersized ball.

Eat shit.

Looks like AngryJoe is finally hit his peak and going to descend into Spoony levels. Taking a vacation, when he previously said he'd keep to a schedule and release reviews on time . He's on the precipice to closing comments and now he's on twitch condescending because his 9 years of work is worth more than you criticizing him.

This has to be some form of mental disorder.

Until he is shrieking so loudly the cops get called and making death threats at random people because a 90's RPG is raping his casual ass, Joe has a long way to go before he reaches that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=2D4qliim_Jk

What am I looking at?

Nostalgia Chicks weekend las vegas fling

Holy shit.
(((Roth)))

what did he mean by this?

How can SyFy continue to employ such a hateful bigot?

YOU'RE OLD

She's a failure, a burden on society. The only creation of hers that could have had a glimpse of merit - she killed. Her uterus is just a construct of decaying and foul flesh, totally and utterly useless. Deep down she knows this to be true.

I'd still facefuck her, but you can tell how she's gonna look in a few years, and it ain't pretty.

There's a video of this manlet taking a strap-on up his ass, you just know it.

Only white women who are hardcore left-wing feminists seem to age poorly.

this is why the jews never win

What happen to her teeth?

Feminism: Not even once!

Vag juice must be bad for your teeth.

Everytime

What's a Manlet?

lmgtfy.com/?q=manlet