Denmark: Bodies of Syrian refugee mother and her two young children found in freezer

Denmark: Bodies of Syrian refugee mother and her two young children found in freezer

archive.is/JlMgO

S.A.V.A.G.E

Was it her husband who did that?
you can take a man out of the middle east but you can't take the middle east out of a man

is that a freezer? it looks like a cardboard box.

Nice.

the pic is just some halloween costume

Disgusting, these invaders should be killed in the streets. Not stuffed in freezers.
Still I`m pleased that the mini-kebabs got it before they could breed.

don't quote me but a lil budgeriegar told me there is a law an elden law of norway which states that you are legally allowed to slay any (((swede))) crossing the border - as long as its over ice.

regardless of frost, if you want my advice:

TO THE BOG WITH THE LOT OF EM

DENMARK NO

Fjern kebab.
FJERN KEBAB.

Serves them right for coming here.

Such a vibrant and enriching culture.

as sponsored by nutri grain

Kebabs served right.

Got a little one and a cunt who won't be shitting anymore out so this was a win. Now the cops need to find and shoot him.

Liberals do like Jeffery Dommer

It s about Danes, not (((Swedes)))

Learn how human biology works feminist, they are basically forcing males, the worst of the worst, not females, not even the bad ones.

I want to imagine that the mudslime kids were watching that frozen movie, which caused the sandbox monkey they had as a father to go into a murder frenzy which culminated with him shoving his family into a fridge.

Obvious domestic incident but of course it will be used as an excuse to import another 100,000 of them.

(Checked)

Or he saw how ugly his hairy wife was and wanted a blond one. Or she started to get upperty and demand that she be treated as a western woman.

The op pic is someone in a Halloween costume.

Ya sorry, I don't save gore on my machine.

Poor man, losing his family like that, obviously a racist country like denmark is at fault for this

That's a rare Ben G

And so Winter-chan has begun!

And those are the bestest of dubs!

based danes

I guess his marriage turned really cold.

Damn, I'm getting a severe dose of 'muh poor chillins' with this, little girls killed, after we all know what.

I fucking hate you. Please die.

kek thats a breddy gud costume.

Goddamit Carlos!

Oh come on, OP, the women-in-refrigerators trope is just so sexist and disempowering. #MasculinitySoFragile

djeez ahmed, women in kitchen = good

women in freezer = not good

SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK

Ha

You have to go back.

Danish Bateman going at it

Two less parasites to worry about.

Oh, I misread. Three less.

This. You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

It's fine though because they're Muslim.

White conservative:
Feminist:

Muslim:
Feminist:

Honor killings! Such a beautiful and vibrant culture!

What happened? Did the dad honor-kill them all when he found out someone came to the door to read the gas meter?

And nothing of value was lost.

tip jej

YOU'RE GOING BACK FIRST CARLOS

Worst part is he can just cross the border to another country and apply for refugee status again.

I guess the family did something haram, like trying to become part of the wests civilization. So the father had to kill them according to sharia law.

Religion of Pieces strikes again

looks like good integration.

It's funny because this is most likely what happened.

Good integration is no integration. He did a favor to the western civilization by getting rid of himself and the rest of the shitskin family.

They sure integrated into that freezer well.

Refrigerator of peace

Apparently the wife was frigid

Well… That's one way to remove kebab

NICE
You go back last.

It's probably another refugee, otherwise the headline would be "EBIL WIT MANG KILLS INOCENT REFUGeES."

You know you're supposed to hide the Carlos image, not the text.