This shithead, Michael Kives, is directly responsible for all of the Hollywood pressure for Hillary you see today

This shithead, Michael Kives, is directly responsible for all of the Hollywood pressure for Hillary you see today.

He's a Canadian citizen, former Deutche Banker turned Clinton bundler who was rewarded with a kushy agency gig at Creative Artists Agency, CAA. (i actually used to work with him, he's a narcissist monster who lost me a lot of money.)

He is a scumbag piece of shit who signs actresses, fucks em, and ditches em. He's done tons of creepy shit to aspiring female talent.

He's the one responsible for booking Katy Perry, democratic stooge Jon Lovett, Warren Buffett, and other. He was also leading a pressure campaign in Hollywood, threatening to blacklist showbiz supporters for Bernie. In next post I will show Wikileak in which he threatened Tulsi Gabbard with Darnell Strom, a clinton foundation goon turned CAA agent.

He's also a pathetic bitch. he was engaged to Alyssa Milano, then another agent named Dave Bugliari fucked her and married her, and the two still together.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kives and Strom wrote a threatening email to former DNC Vice Chair and Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard for supporting Bernie.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609

Kives arranges skeezy parties for the Democratic elite to cavort with celebrities.

anyway, bankers and capitalists control the media, celebrity pimps to the rich and powerful.the artists have been driven off.

of course

I don't understand the point. Jewry's connections to hollywood and politics go back to 1920s (see book "how The Jews Invented Hollywood.") This is one kike but it goes through Spilbeig, Geffen (a literal homosexual pedo). The point is there but why this jew in particular..you can get the name of every top hollywood jew from wikileaks if you look. (I have).

kives isnt a jew.

With that nose and a place at CAA, do enough digging and I'd bet a good amount you will find Jewry, like a roach in a dirty kitchen scurrying around.

im a jew.

kek

congratulations. get your nose out of my face.

As you see, one search, 5 seconds:
“The statement has clearly struck a chord within the community, demonstrating Hollywood’s willingness to publicly support peace and Israel,” said CCFP spokesperson Lana Melman. “Our advisory board worked together with CCFP friends such as Patti Felker, Fred Toczek, Michael Kives and Martin Singer to get the word out. The statement will run again later this week in Variety and The Hollywood Reporter and we expect the list of artists signing on to show their support for Israel and peace to grow.”

yes, kives is a democratic bundler. he has taken lots of lobbyist money from many countries, china and israel included.

For a "non-Jew," kike made the front page of "Jewish business news." Of course, he is dating Kate Hudson (blood Jewess through Goldie Hawn) but there's more to it.

stage names folks

were often used to mask

ethnicity and religion.

don't forget

great job using 8+ lines for 12 words.

just looked at one of OP's articles and searched names.

these are all of the people who are connected to Michael Kive's via that party

FRIENDS/KNOWN ASSOCIATES
Katy Perry: Kives was Perry’s former agent and lover

Kate Hudson: Hudson was Kive’s successive lover and client after Perry.

Bill Maher: Comedian and Leftist Ideologue. party guest of Kives’

Haim Saban: founder of Saban Entertainment, producer and distributor of children's television programs in the US such as Power Rangers. He is a major donor to the US Democratic Party and active in pro-Israel political efforts in the US he is ranked by Forbes as the 143rd richest person in America. Party Guest of Kives’

Antonio Villaraigosa: Former Mayor of Los Angeles (2005-2013). Democratic party member. Co Chairman of Clinton’s 08 presidential Campaign. Party Guest of Kives’

Doug Ellin: screenwriter and director, known best for creating the HBO television series Entourage. Party Guest of Kives’

Greg Silverman: Warner Brothers Executive, President of Creative Development and Worldwide Production. Party Guest of Kives’

Stephan Merchant: English writer, director, radio presenter, comedian, and actor. He is best known for his collaborations with Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington,

Michelle MacLaren: A television director and producer. She has directed episodes of The X-Files, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. MacLaren won back-to-back Emmy Awards for producing Breaking Bad in 2013 and 2014. Party Guest of Kives’

Jon Lovett: A screenwriter and former presidential speechwriter. He most recently served as a producer of the award-winning HBO series The Newsroom. He is the co-creator and head writer of the 2012 NBC sitcom 1600 Penn. Prior to screenwriting, Jon spent three years as a speechwriter for President Barack Obama

Peter Shumlin: Vermont Democratic Governor. Party guest of Kives’

Martin O’Malley: Maryland Democratic Governor: party guest of Kives’

Steve Bullock: Montana Democratic Governor: Party guest of Kives’

Dannel Malloy: Connecticut Democratic Governor. Party guest of Kives’

Maggie Hassan: New Hampshire Demoratic Governor. Party Guest of Kives’

Jay Inslee: Washington Democratic Governor. Party Guest of Kives’

Tom Wolf: Pennsylvania Democratic Governor. Party Guest of Kives’

Terry McAuliffe: Virginia Democratic Governor. Party Guest of Kives’

BUMP

yeah these fuckers are evil

The desperation is palpable.
All this because a no-name representative from Hawaii supported someone in their party's primary.

I think this is great ammo for Bernouts. Even if they're not DNC insiders, it betrays the sentiment that the movers and shakers had - it's Hillary's turn, no matter what. Bernie will not rock the boat.

I also think it's good ammo for the tight relationship between the media and the Hillary campaign. Why are people who work in entertainment so worked up about who supports who in a Democratic primary? What do they have to lose with Bernie stealing the primary?

But user, Hollywood is a Jewish business.

If you could curb stomp one kike, this fucker's face puts him on your shorlist.

Yeah, you used to work for the Jew? Then howcome you don't post his dox? Home address, email, phone, NAO.

kives is finnish for testicle
:———–D

wrong board mate

Whoops. I blame Ouroboros

I could not find any connection to the Deutsche Bank beside the information from IMDb that he acted in "The Big Short" as one …

pics or it didn't happen.